Lake Twonsa

Story Info
Todd gets more than he expects after a swim at a lake.
4k words
29.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ano357
ano357
3 Followers

"Damn it!" said the 22 year old as he stood outside the sports complex. Its doors were locked and an A4 piece of paper taped to the front said that the pool was being maintained and would be closed for a week.

"For fuck's sakes, Jon, you told me I could come today." He cursed his friend, the manager who wasn't there.

Todd loved to swim, it was his form of stress relief and he needed it now of all times. The past month had been rough on him; he had multiple term papers due, he had finals coming, he had reports to give, and his land lord wasn't making it any easier on him. It was as if life was intentionally being mean to him on that particular month, and the one thing he looked forward to doing was now not available.

Todd grumbled under his breath as he turned around and made his way back to his car. Opening the door he threw his gym bag into the passenger seat and got in. He continued grumbling as he started the car and drove it rather aggressively out of the parking lot and onto the main road.

"You can use it on Saturday, Todd, no one ever comes on Saturday," Todd mimicked his friend in a nasally tone. "Bite me, Jon, the least you could do is text me that the pool was closed."

He and Jon had an agreement. Todd wasn't particularly fond of the idea of being half naked around people. So Jon would let him know when he could have the sports complex pool to himself, in exchange Todd would take care of Jon's tab at the bar he worked in. it worked until Jon would forget to tell him when the pool was empty or in this case being repaired.

Todd finally stopped fuming after a while and accepted that this hell would have to keep up until it resolved itself. Driving home his though shifted when he came to stop and a remote intersection just outside of town. As he was waiting for the light to turn green, he caught a glimpse of a sign on the opposite street. Its lettering was faded but still legible. It was a sign to the nearby summer camp by Lake Twonsa. The camp was appropriately named Camp Twonsa

"Oh," Todd said recognizing something. He had moved to this town a few years ago but only now just realized that it was the same town he visited when he went to that camp 12 years ago. It wasn't a fond memory; in fact it was actually boring. That must be why he had forgotten about it. If he could remember it had close down 5 years ago after going bankrupt or something.

Curious, he turned his car right following the direction of the sign. As he drove, the surroundings started getting more and more forested. Trees grew on either side of the narrow two lane road and in the distance Todd could see the mountains looming on the horizon. The road went on for about 3 miles before a sign on the side of the road directed that the camp was on the next dirt road.

"I hope you can take a bit of off-roading," Todd said patting the dashboard.

The road wasn't too bad. It made driving in his non-off road car bumpy and noisy but nothing to jarring. The dirt road snaked lazily for 500 yards before Todd could see any signs of the camp. A few light posts and a large wooden sign with Camp Twonsa carved into it marked the entrance into the camp grounds. The place was definitely abandoned but still recognizable.

Driving slowly through the grounds, memories of the place started reappearing in Todd's mind. The road zigzagged through the grounds until it ended in a parking lot next to the woods. Todd parked his car facing the trees and cut the engine. Stepping out of the climate controlled car he was hit by warm air that smelled earthy and fresh.

Closing his eyes he took a deep breath relishing the peace and isolation. A few birds called out on the trees in the distance he heard the tapping of a wood pecker. He also heard sloshing water. Looking at the woods Todd could just see through the trees the lake. Its surface rippled in waves that lapped at a sandy shore. An idea came to Todd's head.

He reached back into the car and grabbed his gym bag. He had parked next to a path that led from the parking lot, through the woods, to the lake. As he emerged from the woods onto the shore, Lake Twonsa stretched out before him. The beach was wide almost a hundred yards of brown sand, but thin only dozens of feet from the trees. On the other side of the lake Todd could see some lake houses all with docks of their own and all seemed inactive. Unusual for a sunny Saturday afternoon, but Todd didn't care. It meant he was all alone and he liked that, no one to see him or disturb him.

"This place is perfect," he said to himself. "Ha! I guess I don't need Jon's help anymore."

And to him it was. In the sports complex, even with their agreement, Todd still felt a little self-conscious. (What with the building having CCTV cameras) Here, there was no one for miles in any direction. The nearest sets of eyes were in the houses on the other side of the lake but they seemed too far for the naked eye to see anything.

Without hesitation Todd dropped his bag by a moss covered tree and took off his t-shirt and cargo shorts and kicked off his flip-flops. Now only in his trunks and a pair of goggle he made his way to the water. The water was cool but not uncomfortably cold. When he got to hip deep water he dove in and started swimming free style. He estimated 50 meters of swimming before turning around and heading back to shore.

He lapped to and from shore alternating between freestyle, breast stroke, and butterfly stroke as many times as he pleased. After an hour and a half he started feeling tired and swam back to shore. As he swam he could have sworn he saw something white moving on the beach, but feeling tired he just assumed that it was bubbles in his goggles.

When Todd felt the ground under his feet he was still in chest deep water. He stood up and took off his goggles shocked to find someone standing on the beach. It was a young woman about the same age as him in shorts and a white tank top. She stood by the tree where he had left his stuff and to his horror she was looking at him. Still hidden in the water Todd gawked at her.

"Hello," she said casually. "Did you have a nice swim?"

"I- um-," Todd stammered. Everything felt uncomfortable now. The water felt too cold, his trunks felt tight on his waist, his goggles were pinching his forehead, and he felt she was staring at him.

"Are you alright? You seem nervous."

"I am," Todd blurted. "I thought I was alone."

The woman laughed, which didn't help Todd's feelings. "Why, did you go skinny dipping and think no one was around?" she asked playfully. Todd felt blood rush to his face.

"No, I wasn't. I was just swimming laps."

"Then come on out, you'll get sick if you stay in that cold water," she smiled warmly.

"I'm- er- kind of... shy" Todd finally admitted.

"Oh," her expression changed to surprise and then to understanding. "Um, I can turn around if you like." Before Todd could reply she turned her back on him, facing the woods.

With her back turned Todd felt a little easier and slowly made his way to shore. He kept an eye on her, and had to admit she did look good. Her outfit fitted snuggly against her body outlining her curves. Through the fabric Todd could see the plump form of her ass. Her brown hair fell smoothly to her shoulders contrasting her smooth, fair skin. Before she turned Todd got a look at her face. Her hair fell on either side framing her beautiful face.

"My name's Dana, by the way, Dana Maxwell," she said as Todd got closer to his bag. "What's yours?"

"Todd Torres," he replied bending over to open his bag. He was trying to get dressed quickly but there was a problem; his fingers were wet and kept slipping on the tiny zipper.

"Todd," she echoed. "That's a nice name. So you come here often, Todd?"

"Not really, no." he was trying to keep his voice from sounding struggled against the zipper. "I just realized that this old camp was nearby wanted to do some laps."

"Wouldn't it have been easier to do that in a pool?"

"Yeah but the sports complex pool in town is out for a week so I thought I would do it in the lake." Despite struggling with his bag he started feeling comfortable around her.

"Damn it!" he cursed when his hand slipped and he dragged his knuckles painfully across the zipper.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"My bag's zipper is stuck and my fingers are too wet to get them open."

"My hands are dry let me help you." She offered

"Oh, no, it's okay I just need to..." Before he could finish she cut him off.

"Come on, it's bad for you to stay wet in the air for long. Let me help."

She turned around and was now face to face with him. Todd stood straight up and his hands instinctively went to cover himself. He felt vulnerable again standing half naked in front of this young woman. There was a brief pause between them. On her part Dana eyed the young man in front of her. A spark of lust flashed across her face but she soon regained her composure.

"Wow! I don't know what you have to be shy about, Todd. You look good," it was a compliment but it seemed to fluster Todd as he felt the blood rush back to his face.

Years of swimming to relieve stress had its effect on the young man. He had a decent swimmer's body with toned muscles. He still felt insecure about himself despite complements from different people. Dana though he looked handsome as well with the scar on his left eyebrow and his short cropped black hair giving him a slightly rugged look.

"Th-thanks," Todd replied bashfully.

Dana appreciated the half-naked body in front of her for 1 more second before she stepped towards his bag and helped him open it. Todd took a step back, giving her some room to work on the zipper. The zipper was stuck but with her dryer hands Dana managed to open it and pulled out a towel. Todd held one hand out to take it but Dana didn't give it.

"No, no, allow me," she chuckled.

"But I..."

"Relax, it'll be fun. Put your hands down." She instructed. The spark flashed on her face again, mixed with a playful but warm smile.

Todd reluctantly shifted his hands away from his crotch area, settling them on his sides. He was a head taller than her, but they both knew who was in charge here. She started to dry his body with the towel, dabbing his neck, shoulders, and arms and working her way down. She gently wiped his chest and stomach, taking her time and admiring the feeling of his rippling musculature under the towel.

She reached around and gave his back the same treatment, stretching out and pressing her fingers to massage his muscles. She knelt down to dry Todd's lower body, again dabbing at his feet, legs, and thighs, this time she was working her way up. She continued under the watchful gaze of Todd.

Though watching her quietly, Todd's mind was racing. He felt embarrassed that he was barely clothed in front of this beautiful thing. At the same time he felt himself getting aroused as her petite hands tenderly caressed his body. He was so enamored he didn't even notice his breathing had changed and was now deeper.

Finishing with his legs she slid the towel up to dry his ass, rubbing and groping his cheeks through both the towel and his trunks. Todd reacted by stiffening himself. She felt and saw his reaction and chuckled playfully. Moving to the front her touch became even gentler as she dabbed the towel at his privates. She hummed under her breath as she felt the semi hard shaft and round testicles. Todd tried to stifle a moan but it came out as a sharp exhalation.

"Haven't you been with a woman before, Todd?" she crooned looking into his brown eyes.

"I have, but not like this," he replied in breaths. This close he could see how gorgeous she was, with her green eyes and dimpled smile. That spark of lust was now a burning flame of desire in her eyes. From above he had an excellent view of her D cup breasts, pushed together by her top, tempting his hands.

"Then why so nervous?" she continued to fondle his cock gently, making it harder.

"I'm not too into the idea of exhibitionism," he managed.

"Then trust me, thiswillbe fun," she tightened her grip on him causing Todd to grunt and throw his head back.

Dana let the towel freely drop to his feet reducing the layers between her hand and his cock. She continued to massage his staff and fondle his balls through the fabric of his trunks inching her face closer to him. Curious she looked up at Todd to see his expressions. Now he too had desire in his eyes as he bit his lower lip in ecstasy.

Todd couldn't believe what was happening, he had been nervous when he first saw her on the shore, but now, only minutes later, he was letting her touch him sensually. Feeling his legs weaken he leaned against the tree. The moss provided a soft bedding for his arched back while her hands continued to stimulate his member.

Slowly she slid her fingers into either side of his waist band, pulled them apart and slid his trunks down to his ankles. His hard 7.5 inch cut cock sprang in her direction like a diving board. Marveling at it and his clean shaven balls her hands went back up, the left cupping, the right wrapping. The throbbing meat felt warm in her hands. She looked back up and saw a surprised reaction on Todd's face.

"It's true what they say about swimmers being shaved," she mused and he laughed nervously.

"Trust me," she mouthed and a releasing breath from the naked man told her that he did. He stepped out of his trunks and spread his legs to stabilize himself against the tree.

Dana massaged the balls with one hand and slowly stroked the shaft with the other. With each stroke his cock got harder until it was its full 8 inches and the gland was bright red. Short moans from Todd were music to her ears and she felt herself getting moist. Leaving his balls alone she slid her left hand down her belly and into her shorts. She was moist and she started to rub the lips of her pussy.

Again she looked at his face but this time his head was back as he enjoyed the sensation of his organ being worked. With every motion of her hand waves of pleasure surged through his body, from his penis through his torso up to his head. It was sexually exciting but not like he'd felt before. Being outside, in the open air for the world to see (even in this isolated location) added a new more thrilling factor to the experience.

Suddenly he felt wet again; a warm, soft, moistness enveloping the head of his cock. His eyes shot down to find Dana with her lips around the end of his penis. She slid her lips a quarter of the way down sending a stronger surge through him and he groaned loudly. With every stroke of her lips she slid him deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Soon she had most of him in her mouth leaving little room for her right hand. She slid that up his torso until it reached his chest. She splayed out her fingers and rubbed at his chest, massaging the muscles. She had dried him but now his sweat was making him wet again. Getting greedier her motions sped up and he felt her sucking now. Loosing herself in the moment, she dug her fingernails into his chest, clawing at him as she continued to pleasure his cock.

"Fuck!" he groaned, the feeling was too much and he knew he was getting close. He was by no means inexperienced but this was something else. She mixed pain and pleasure in a symphony of sensations.

She laughed at his reaction, slowing down to prolong his pleasure. If he thought this was the best she could do he was surely mistaken. His size meant that she could comfortably get him three quarters of the way down, but she was experienced and slowly she slid him further than he had gone before. Holding her breath and careful not to gag she felt him reaching the back of her throat. She did this a couple more times, slowly getting him deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed against the base of his cock. Sliding him out, she caressed him with her tongue tasting his pre-cum. He moaned and shivered with pleasure as she did.

"Fuck me, that feels good," Todd managed to say in between breaths.

"But it's not yet over" she crooned and took him into her mouth again.

Todd wasn't the only one excited. She continued rubbing her fingers against the lips of her vagina gently sliding a test finger in once in a while. She was so wet her panties were soaking and she assumed that her shorts were getting stained as well. Waves of pleasure rolled over her as she continued to pleasure herself and him. She was careful not to push herself over the edge with him in her mouth, wouldn't want to accidentally bit him now would she. But that was difficult while she fingered herself and listened to him moan from her sucking.

Feeling her left hand getting tired, she swapped it with her right, bringing up her dripping wet fingers to his chest. She tasted him so she decided that he should also taste her. Reaching further up Dana found his lips and coaxed him to open his mouth for her fingers, which he did. The feeling of his tongue sliding around her fingers had an arousing effect on her and heightened her libido. She felt her nipples harden up and pressing against her top. When he looked down he could see them. Like tiny bumps on the peaks of her breasts.

The motion of her head on his cock increased in speed and Todd found himself thrusting in sync with her. It felt incredible and he was getting really close to cumming. Taking her fingers out of his mouth he decided to take control. His hands which had remained at his side moved to her head. Placing them gently but firmly beside her ears he forced his cock into her mouth grunting as he did. He was getting vigorous and Dana knew it.

A couple times she almost gagged but maintained control of her reflexes. She made small guttural sounds but that was it. Her saliva had lathered into a slippery lubricant that dribbled down her chin to her breasts in long strings. It also left a thin film on his cock that dripped down to his balls. Her pussy was well lubricated as well as she slid her fingers in and out of her sensitive parts just as vigorously. She too was close to orgasm.

Todd's grunting was getting louder with intermittent "Fucks" to emphasize ecstasy. He had lost himself, completely forgetting where he was and how he should have behaved. The shy man Dana had met standing in chest deep water was now face-fucking her energetically. The power of his thrusts was so strong that her jaws were beginning to hurt from being open to long. In her eagerness to taste him she contracted her tongue and tightened her lips around his cock hoping this would bring him over the edge.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he sighed. But she came first

She had felt a rush when in her excited fingering she had hit her clitoris. It took everything in her not to bite down as a tidal wave of orgasmic energy flooded her system. Dana knew she was a bit of a squirter and she felt it as her juices flowed out of her drenching her hand, panties, and legs, and guaranteeing she had stained her shorts.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" he growled animalistically.

With one last push he held her head close to him, the head of his cock deep in her mouth. With a savage roar he came, shooting ropes of cum into her throat for her to swallow. As she took a gulp more semen flooded her mouth until she had no choice but to let some of it flow out of her lips. He continued to grunt as the last bits oh cum unloaded into her mouth. Slowly he removed himself from her letting his penis relax, relishing the ebbing orgasm.

Breathing heavily Todd leaned back against the tree again watching as Dana cleaned herself up. She slipped her hand out of her shorts and wiped the cum and saliva mixture that had dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts. Todd noticed her shorts were soaked around her crotch and smiled at the thought of her masturbating. He hadn't noticed being preoccupied with her mouth.

ano357
ano357
3 Followers
12