Lakeside Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers

"No, not... well maybe a little. I just got worried about how much practicing was going on."

"If you play your cards right I might be doing a lot more in the near future," she promised.

As she raised herself on her knees to straddle my waist I grabbed her hips gently to help steady her. Her pussy grazed the tip of my erection then settled on top of it. With no hesitation she lowered herself until the head of my cock penetrated inside her about an inch, then she stopped.

Initially I had no intention of rushing her, I was happy to let her be in control. After a few moments though I did start to get impatient.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

She leaned forward and brought her finger to my lip where I took it delicately between my teeth.

"Yeah, everything's good," she whispered. "I love feeling you inside me, feeling my cousin's cock in me. God that's so bad. You telling me that doesn't do anything for you?"

"It does, but I don't have that kind of self control. It's really, really difficult for me to stay still here."

"Then don't," she suggested simply.

I took Laura's advice and thrust my hips upward tentatively, then more confidently when she began to respond. She followed my rhythm, matching my strokes from the opposite direction until I was fully inside her.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she purred, arching her back in pleasure.

We continued in near silence for a while and I let my ears focus on the sound of her breathing, punctuated occasionally by a soft moan. All of a sudden her movements became erratic and her pussy seemed to quiver around my cock as her orgasm hit.

"Oh fuck," she breathed.

"Oh fuck is right," I agreed.

Finally Laura pulled herself off me much to my regret, but she hurried to reassure me.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna take care of you too," she said.

Her fingers wrapped quickly around my cock and she lowered her head until I felt her lips touch the very tip. Unlike her showing off earlier she gave a much more standard blowjob, using both her hand and mouth.

I was already primed so it wasn't long before I came, shooting my semen directly into my cousin's waiting throat. She stayed with me all the way, only releasing me when she was certain I was done.

Laura sat back up looking satisfied before stretching out beside me and snuggling up. She pulled her sleeping bag over top of us as she adjusted her position to get comfortable.

"So I guess I should explain about earlier," she said eventually.

"You don't have to Laura. You had your reasons, that's enough for me."

"You're full of shit sometimes, you know that?" she said with a smile. "You already got into my pants, so to speak, you don't have to worry about that anymore." She placed a finger on my lips to stop my protests before continuing. "It wasn't very nice of me to tease you like that and expect you to figure out what I wanted."

"Okay, it was a little frustrating I'll admit," I said.

"That's better." She lay her head down on my shoulder and draped her arm across my chest. "Anyway, back on topic. So Erin is basically the only girl I've experimented with right?"

"Sure," I agreed, not that I could possibly know any different if she was making that up.

"Well, there was one of my friends I was kind of interested in at one point. I thought she seemed interested in me too, but I didn't really have much experience."

She paused momentarily, possibly to figure out how best to explain what she wanted to tell me.

"Basically I brought it up at one point because it didn't seem like anything was going to happen otherwise," she continued. "It wasn't like I was professing my undying love or anything, just sort of hinting that I was up for trying some things with her if she wanted."

Laura sighed heavily and I held her a little tighter to me.

"I think it just freaked her out. We're not really very close anymore, it's hard to be when she cringes every time I so much as brush against her accidentally."

"That sucks," I said.

"Yeah, it does. And it could have been even worse with you. Would have made every family event so awkward."

"You don't think it's going to be awkward imagining fucking each other while we're sitting around with our parents and everyone?" I mused.

"Maybe, but I think I could live with that," she said with a faint hint of a giggle in her voice.

"Yeah, me too."

She gave me a soft kiss then settled back against me and we both drifted off to sleep.

****

I woke up somewhat disoriented the next morning for a second or two, then recalled everything that had happened the previous night. I smiled to find Laura still curled up against me, our tangled bodies covered haphazardly by our makeshift blanket.

If not for the knowledge that we didn't have quite the privacy I would have liked, I most likely would have simply lain there for a while. As it was I could tell it was light out but had no idea what time it was beyond that. There was no way to know how long we had before Megan or Erin decided to come check on us.

"Hey," I said, nudging my sleeping cousin gently. "Come on, time to wake up."

"Mmph," she protested, shutting her eyes more tightly in response to my efforts.

"I know, I know, but we're not going to be able to stay here all day. Not if we don't want to get caught."

"Fine," she grumbled. "Don't know what you're worried about though, they're probably not even up yet."

"Oh yeah? What time is it exactly?" When she didn't answer she confirmed my suspicion that she had no better idea than I did. "That's what I thought, let's get moving."

Laura rolled off me and stretched out the length of the tent, a process I could have watched all day. I somehow managed to tear myself away and locate my clothes which had gotten pushed right to the very edge of the tent at some point. They had dried somewhat overnight and so weren't too uncomfortable.

Finally, both fully clothed, we emerged into the outside world once more. Our sisters had indeed beaten us to it as I suspected they would, and they lapsed into silence from whatever they had been talking about as they noticed us.

"Well, good morning to you two," called Erin cheerfully. "Almost good afternoon, but who's counting."

My sister said nothing and seemed to be staring off into the distance rather than at Laura or me.

"Uh, hey. What'd we miss?" I asked.

"We were talking about staying out here another day if there are no objections," Erin answered.

"Fine with me," I said, glancing at Laura.

"Yeah, me too," she agreed.

"Great, okay Megan you and your brother are in charge of getting more supplies," Erin said. "Me and Laura will take care of things here."

We had breakfast before heading out; despite Erin's teasing she and Megan hadn't been up that long before Laura and I. There was no particular logic to the pairings as far as I could tell, and since my sister still looked like something was bugging her I wished Erin could have at least hinted at what it was before we left. All I could do was try to stay quiet as we walked at least until I could feel the situation out a little bit.

"What?" Megan finally demanded in response to my sidelong glances.

"Nothing," I said. "Just, is everything okay? You seem... quiet."

"I've been trying to figure out how to say this, and mentally swearing at Erin for making me deal with it."

"Deal with what?" I asked, even though I was fairly sure I knew what she was going to say.

"You and Laura," she said simply. "Jesus, you know those tents aren't even close to soundproof right?"

I had indeed been aware of that somewhere in the back of my head. I had not, however, realized that we had been making enough noise to be overheard.

"I guess that makes for my worst kept secret of all time then," I mumbled. "So, what happens now."

"Fuck, like I know. Erin doesn't even seem to care except that she thought you two should know that we know." Megan rubbed angrily at her face and sighed heavily. "I just don't even know what to think."

"Are you going to tell me how it's wrong and everything?"

"No," she snorted. "As if I have any moral high ground there. Laura must have told you about me and Erin last night, she seemed amused enough by it at the time. I'm usually more careful about when we...."

Megan stopped short of actually saying it, but I guessed she meant that hadn't been her first time.

"Erin can be quite persuasive when she wants to be," my sister continued, as if she felt the need to explain her actions.

I nodded at that but didn't comment, unsure of whether Megan knew about Erin's interactions with Laura or not. She might not mind that much either way, but just in case I didn't want to be the one to bring it up.

"So you must understand my position at least a little then," I suggested.

"Yeah, I understand why you two did... well, whatever you ended up doing. And I don't need specifics," she warned as though she thought I might start divulging. "I guess it goes without saying you need to be more careful in the future."

I nodded at the advice that did indeed go without saying. Getting caught by anyone other than our sisters would almost certainly be much, much worse.

"I'm glad you're okay with it," I said after a short pause. "It'll be nice to have someone I don't have to keep it a secret from. And someone I can talk to if necessary."

"Don't know how much good I'd be, I can't even sort out my own life. I still don't know how to feel about what I'm doing with Erin, much less about your problems."

"Talking can go both ways you know, I am here if you want," I offered.

That seemed to get a genuine smile from my sister, albeit a small one.

"Our own fucked up little support group," she said wryly.

"Something like that," I agreed.

Our conversation drifted away from the subject after that, but I think we both felt a little better not having to hide our respective relationships from each other.

****

Erin and Laura were nowhere to be seen by the time we made it back. Our best guess was they had simply gone swimming again while awaiting our return, so Megan and I dropped off the food and clothing we picked up and headed to the lake.

As we approached I started hearing low noises and it took me a moment to realize what they were. Megan seemingly didn't catch on until she stopped short just before leaving the cover of the trees. I had been walking slightly behind her and so was a second later confirming my suspicion.

Our cousins were clearly visible lying on the grass where the four of us had dried off just yesterday. Their clothes lay in a pile off to the side. We didn't have a particularly good angle of view, but seeing Laura on her back with her sister's head between her legs made it pretty easy to figure out what was going on.

A glance at my sister confirmed that she didn't seem all that surprised by what she saw, although her face was difficult to read beyond that. She returned my gaze when she noticed me looking at her and we communicated silently for a brief moment.

"What do you think?" I whispered when it became obvious she wasn't going to say anything.

"I don't know," she whispered back. "I'm trying to decide whether I should go back to the campsite until they're done or... stay and watch," she admitted.

"If they really wanted privacy they would have been a little sneakier than this," I observed.

Megan nodded and bit her lip, weighing her options. I already knew I would stay, my decision made easier by my certainty that the girls had fully intended to be caught.

"Together?" Megan finally suggested.

I nodded and the two of us walked somewhat hesitantly into the clearing. Laura spotted us fairly quickly and gave us a lopsided smile from her position on the ground but did not otherwise greet us. She was visibly busy concentrating more on the pleasure being provided by her sister than she was to the return of her cousins.

Erin glanced at us as we came into her line of view but dedicatedly kept her mouth attached to Laura's clit. She appeared to have one or more fingers inside her younger sister's pussy, though her head was blocking the area too much for me to be sure.

Megan and I sat down with our backs against a nearby rock of a decent size. That left us pretty close to the action, but far enough back to give the girls some space and not interrupt.

What struck me most about the scene in front of me was not how hot it was, oddly enough. With all my previous experience of girl-on-girl coming from porn, what I noticed was the difference it made when the girls involved clearly cared about each other and weren't simply pretending to get each other off. The differences were subtle enough that I'm not sure I could adequately describe even to myself, yet overwhelmingly present at the same time.

It was pretty clear that the girls had been going at it for a while, though it was impossible to know how long exactly. Even as I sat down the gradual changes in Laura's face and movements were apparent as she was finally pushed over the edge. She was strangely quiet through her orgasm, although far from completely silent. Erin stayed with her the whole way with her tongue and fingers working as fast as they possibly could.

Finally Erin sat up grinning with Laura's pussy juices covering the lower part of her face. She crawled up beside her exhausted sister and tenderly kissed her before lying down on her side with her head propped up on her hand.

"Wow," Megan breathed, a sentiment I mentally agreed with. "I'm kinda glad I stayed now."

"You liked that huh?" Erin asked, idly stroking her sister's tummy with her free hand and seemingly unconcerned about still being naked in front of us.

"I know you told me you two did stuff like that, but that was just... so different from what I imagined," Megan continued. "Then again, I'm not really sure what I thought it would look like."

"It was beautiful," I added.

Erin smiled fondly down at Laura who still looked nearly comatose.

"I do love my sister," she said. "It's nice to get some time with her now and then. We've got our own things going on lately, it's been getting harder. I take it you two have never... done anything together," she said, looking back up.

"No," Megan and I said at almost the same time.

"I figured looking was about the extent of how far we'd go," I continued with a sideways glance to better assess Megan's reaction.

"But did you ever want to do more?" Erin pressed. "Like if Megan showed up in your bedroom naked or something. Just hypothetically I mean," she added as she got a glare from my sister.

"I'm probably too horny right now to answer that question safely," I said, trying to make a joke of it. Sensing that no one was buying it I gave up and went for a more honest approach. "Okay, okay. Under the right circumstances, yeah I think I probably would."

"And what about you?" Erin asked, rounding on Megan.

I turned toward my sister cautiously and, to my relief, found that she seemed thoughtful rather than any of the more negative emotions she could have been expressing about my admission.

"God help me, I'm actually considering it," Megan sighed. "You're a really bad influence on the rest of us, you know that," she accused Erin, who simply smiled wider as though it was a compliment.

"This is a safe place Megan," Erin said. "It's just the four of us, no one else ever has to know what happens here."

"They better damn well not," Megan growled in a tone that left me unsure what she was thinking.

My sister, who with her advantage in age had always seemed to understand the world better than I did as we grew up, looked so vulnerable just then. She tried to hide it, but she was visibly unsure what to do and lacked the privacy to work it out on her own time.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," I said as I placed my hand on top of hers, trying to reassure her.

Megan looked down at our joined hands, then back up at me.

"Just kiss me already," she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

Without any hesitation I leaned in until our lips met. It was not a particularly forceful kiss, not the sort shared by experienced lovers. It was tentative at first, and little more than confirmation of what we were about to do. Just before Megan pulled away I sensed a growing confidence in her as though she had finally quashed any lingering arguments in her own mind.

"Alright, let's do this," she said, sounding much more certain now of what she wanted.

Megan stood up and grabbed the bottom of her shirt to pull it off. The change in her was incredible; it was as though all she had needed was to stop worrying about the consequences and simply make a decision.

I kept and eye on my sister as I undressed myself, watching each new part of her body come into view. She glanced over at me every now and then as well, but not to the same extent. Only when we were both naked did she take the time to study me.

"Lie down," she said.

I obeyed and settled myself down in the grass on my back letting my long since full erection stick up into the air. I felt the eyes of all three girls upon me, but my attention was solely on my sister. I had unintentionally given myself an interesting angle of view of her naked form; in particular, with her legs slightly spread, her pussy was almost completely unobstructed before me. Seemingly unaware of my interest, or perhaps not caring, Megan moved over me and carefully lowered herself to straddle my stomach.

"Just so we're clear, this doesn't necessarily change anything," she warned. "This may not ever happen again, and I don't want you whining about it."

"No whining, I promise," I said, gasping slightly as her butt made brief contact with my waiting cock.

"Good," she replied, sounding satisfied with my answer.

Megan raised herself temporarily in order moved further down my body, then grasped my cock in one hand. Slowly she brought her pussy into contact with the shaft and rubbed herself up and down on it. I could feel the moisture she left behind on my skin, confirming how horny watching our cousins had made her.

She didn't tease me for long and on one upstroke she simply let herself go a bit higher so that the head of my cock slid beneath her. I had penetrated her by almost two inches before I fully realized what was happening.

"Oh fuck Megan," I groaned as she worked on getting me further inside her.

"That's the idea," came the comment from off to the side.

It sounded like Erin's voice but I didn't turn to check. I wasted only enough of my concentration to lift my arm and extend my middle finger in her direction, never once taking my eyes off my sister. My action elicited only a chuckle from my older cousin.

Using gravity to her advantage, Megan soon had my cock completely engulfed inside her. She rested for a moment, practically sitting on my lap, before leaning forward to take some of her weight on her arms. With her legs now able to move a little more freely she began rocking back and forth on top of me, raising herself up by a few inches then sliding back down in powerful thrusts.

My sister's position meant that her breasts were now rather close to my face, and her torso was stable enough that they weren't constantly being jerked away. I had to crane my neck a little farther than was comfortable but I managed to reach one of her nipples and suck it between my lips.

I felt Megan shift her weight once again and as I pulled my head away from her chest to give my neck a break I could see that she was now leaning on only one hand. Her other hand was down between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit. That combined with her panting led me to realize she was more turned on by everything than I thought. It was understandable though; watching your cousins go at it followed immediately by fucking your sibling for the first time was pretty intense, to put it mildly.

Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers