Lakeside Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband arranged for me to take his conspiring wife.
2.3k words
4.05
48.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite dark as I sat near the lake, looking up at Steve and Nikki's house. I had arrived around twilight and parked nearby, making my way discreetly around the back of the house. After nearly an hour, I saw a light go on in the living room. I saw Nikki first, drink in hand, as she looked out the window. She was dressed in a thin tank top and skirt. Steve walked up behind her and slid his hands around her and up, cupping her breasts. Nikki laughed and batted his hands away. She moved away from the window to take a seat. Steve remained at the window, looking out for more than 30 seconds. That was the signal.

I made my way through the yard, careful to avoid the lights cast in the house, to the backdoor. Steve had done his part. It was unlocked. I opened it and stepped inside, bag in hand. I surveyed surroundings, took the unloaded gun and handcuffs from the bag and attached them to my belt. I could hear Steve and Nikki chatting as I went down the hall. I knew the layout of the house from Steve's drawing. Without drama, I walked into the living room, raised the gun, and said, "Nobody move."

Nikki was sitting on the couch. Her mouth opened and closed, finally getting out, "What? Who are you?"

I ignored her. I pointed the gun at Steve. "Close the drapes," I ordered. He got up slowly from the chair and went to the drapes and started to close them.

Nikki protested, "What do you want?"

I turned the gun towards her and replied, "For you to shut the fuck up."

When the curtains were closed, Steve turned towards me. I motioned towards the chair with the gun, and said, "Sit down."

He walked over the chair and sat down. "Put your arms back," I continued. He put his arms behind the back of the chair. I took a pair of handcuffs and snapped them around one wrist and the other to the back of the chair. I took a second pair of cuffs and did the same to his other arm. Keeping my eye on Nikki, I took a cloth and gagged Steve. Nikki was looking about, doubtless looking for some way out of this.

I walked over to the couch. Nikki backed away from me. "I've been watching you two," I said, "you put on quite a show some nights."

"What do you mean?" Nikki sputtered.

"You leave the drapes open a lot. It's always entertaining to see you kneel down and blow Steve," I explained, "such a good little wife, swallowing your man's cum. Made me curious."

I paused as thoughts ran through her mind. "Now," I said, "you are going to stand up and do a slow striptease for me."

"I am not!" Nikki spat.

I walked over to Steve and put the gun to his head. "You will do exactly everything I say, or I start shooting. Understand?" I said evenly.

Several expressions ran across Nikki's face, finally one of resignation. She got off the couch and walked to the center of the room. Music was already playing. I sat down on the couch, keeping the gun trained on Steve.

Nikki started to grab the bottom of her shirt. "No, no, you stupid cunt, dance for me first," I snapped.

She stopped and started to sway back and forth. "That's better. Run your hands up and down your body. Tease those breasts of yours," I instructed.

She did as instructed, albeit mechanically. As she would run her hands over her breasts, they would rise and fall beneath her shirt. I could see her nipples harden beneath the fabric. "That's a good girl," I teased her, "now turn around. Bend over and shake your ass for me."

Nikki did as she was told. Her skirt rose up as she bent over. I could see glimpses of her panties as she gyrated. After a few minutes, I told her, "Now you can take off your top."

Facing away from me, Nikki reached down and pulled her top off. "Turn around Nikki. Show me your tits," I laughed.

Nikki turned, her face and chest red with embarrassment. "Mmmm, nice," I smiled, "keep dancing, shake those tits for me. That's it. Show 'em off. Run your hands over them. Uh, huh, squeeze them. Harder. Mmmm, good, now pull your nipples. "

I enjoyed tormenting Nikki this way, and my cock had swollen to prove it. I could see that Steve was also enjoying the show, although he kept a remarkably good game face. Nikki's nipples were nice and stiff now and I could see her face flush as she pulled them. "Mmmm, good," I said, "Now peel that skirt off nice and slow."

She hesitated, then moved her hands to her skirt. She undid the button and slid the zipper down. Avoiding my eyes, she opened the skirt and let it fall to her feet, revealing high cut panties beneath. She stood upright, not moving, her eyes closed. I stood and walked towards her. "Now put your hands behind your back," I told her.

Her eyes snapped open. She put her hands up and started to back away, saying, "No, please..."

I raised the gun and reached out to take her shoulder. I spun her around and took her left arm and bent it behind her. I slid the gun into the holster and took a pair of handcuffs. I snapped one on her wrist and reached for her other arm. She jerked and tried to move away from me, but I caught her arm and pulled her back hard. I pulled her right wrist and pulled it close enough to cuff. I took the gun from the holster and grabbed her hair. I rubbed the barrel against her cheek. "Now, now," I said softly, "we will have none of that."

I turned her around to face me and brought the gun to her face, rubbing the end of the barrel against her lips. "Such pretty, cock-sucking lips," I mused aloud, "tell me Nikki, do you enjoy swallowing Steve's cum?"

Nikki trembled, but was silent. "Well?" I said a little more forcefully, drawing the gun over her throat, "Do you enjoy his cum shooting down your throat? Answer me."

"Yes," she studdered.

I traced the gun down her chest, moving the end over her breasts, watching her flinch as I flicked her nipples with the cold metal. "I might think about leaving if you wanted to suck my cock," I suggested.

"No, please, no," she whispered, as I fit the barrel over the end of her right nipple.

"Of course, there are alternatives," I mentioned as the gun moved down her torso. The barrel slid over her panties, following the line of her camel toe. "Studies have shown that well fucked men are less violent," I commented, "and you certainly look like you would be a good fuck." I pushed the end of the gun more firmly against the wet spot on her panties, pressing her labia apart. Nikki started to shake. "Oh my," I laughed, "I think you like the idea." I raised the gun to the top of her panties and started to slide them down.

"If, if I suck you, will you go?" she suddenly said.

I stopped removing her panties and looked at her. "If it's a really good blowjob," I replied, "how good are you?"

"I'm good," she said defiantly.

"Oh really? Show me," I replied. I reached down to undo my belt and loosen my pants. My cock was way past hard and aching. Nikki grimaced a little as she looked down at my erection, then awkwardly knelt before me. I watched her move down and then forward. She opened her mouth to take the head inside, when I stopped her. "Now what was the magic word?" I taunted her.

"Please," she said tentatively. "Please what?" I replied.

"Please let me suck your cock. Please, cum in my mouth," she finished.

I lowered the head of my cock to her mouth, saying, "That's a good girl."

Nikki opened her lips and took the head inside her mouth. Immediately, she started to suck hard and bob her head back and forth, hoping that I would cum quickly. I pulled it out of her mouth and slapped her face with it. "What's the rush dear? Eager for my cum?" I chided her, "A good blow job takes time. Now take it slooow."

I put the head to her lips again. This time she opened her mouth and sucked me in slowly, using her tongue to tease me. She moved her head slowly, taking half my length in even strokes. Her breasts rocked as she moved. "Mmm, much better," I groaned, "deeper."

I heard her inhale and felt another inch of my cock slide inside her mouth. She paused as the head hit the back of her throat, then backed off, gagging and coughing. She tried again, her eyes watering, but succumbed to more coughing. "Awww, need help Nikki?" I taunted her.

"I'm sorry, I can't" she gasped.

"Try again bitch," I ordered. I took her hair in my hand as she opened her mouth and thrust into her, the head pushing into her throat. She immediately started to gag and convulse, but I held her head in place. She thrashed violently as her face turned deep red. I released her and she fell on her side, gasping.

I knelt down next to her. "I am very disappointed Nikki," I said slowly, "I thought you said you were good." I grabbed her hips and hauled her to her knees, pushing her head to the floor, her ass high. "Hopefully you are a better fuck," I sighed, as I moved behind her.

"No, NO, please no, I'll try again. I'll do better," she begged.

"You had your chance, and blew it," I laughed, as my cock touched her ass.

She jumped, screaming. "No!"

I reached over to and took the gun. I yanked her panties down and set the cold tip of the barrel between her open labia. I pushed and the metal sank a half inch into her. A guttural cry came from Nikki and she started to shake. "So what will it be Nikki, my sperm shooting into you, or other things?" I asked.

She tensed and then her body sagged. She quietly replied, "Please don't hurt me... You can f-fuck me."

"Can?" I said, "You can do better than that." I pushed the gun a little further, penetrating her.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me! I.. I want your cock. Give me your cock," she begged.

I pulled the gun from her cunt and set it aside. Making sure Steve could see, I moved behind her again and brought the tip of my cock to her pussy. I rubbed the head roughly against her wet slit until I felt her opening. I thrust hard, sinking into her, her body lurching forward as she cried out. I held her firmly, the tip of my cock feeling the heat inside her. I grabbed her cuffed hands and pulled as I thrust again. My cock sank deeper. I slowly withdrew and then slammed back into her repeatedly. Buried deep, I started to give short thrusts, taking my time with her. "Nice cunt Nikki," I breathed, "wet and tight. You like a good deep fuck Nikki? Huh?"

Hearing no reply, I reached under her. Taking her nipples in my fingers, I started to pull and twist.

"Well, Nikki, you like this?" I breathed in her ear. "Oww, ugh, yes, fuck me," she said through gritted teeth.

"I thought so," laughed, straightening up. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast. I could feel myself getting close, then backed off.

"Why am I doing all the work here?" I asked her. I stopped moving. "Work those hips baby," I told her, "I want to feel your cunt milk my cock dry." I felt her pause, then start to move her hips back against me in a slow grind.

Taking up the gun again, I brought it to her ass, threatening, "now if you don't show a little more enthusiasm, I will fuck your sweet ass."

"No!" she shrieked, suddenly bucking back against me, impaling herself on my cock. "Please fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Cum in my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeee," she begged. She humped me frantically now, the cheeks of her ass flexing, her cunt swallowing me whole.

"Mmmm," I grunted, "that's better. That's it whore. Beg for it. Tell me how much you want it."

Nikki continued to hump me like a bitch in heat, all the while babbling, "Yeah, fuck me. Give it to me. Cum in my pussy. Fill me up. Fill me with your baby batter. Fuck me!!"

My cock heard that! I jammed my cock in her as far as it would go and came hard, pumping my cum into her married pussy. Nikki gasped and groaned as she felt the flush of wetness deep in her and slowed her grinding. After the last pulse, I pulled out of her. I moved aside and laughed, "Check it out Steve, a nice cream pie. Nikki, your cunt is so sexy gaping and freshly fucked."

I grabbed Nikki by hair and pulled her head to my cock. "Now open your mouth and clean me up. I am sure you are eager to taste our juices together," I mused. Nikki quietly obeyed, unable to keep a smile off her face. Facing away from Steve, our eyes met for a second. I winked at her. Abruptly, I pulled back and got up. I slid my pants back on and picked up the gun. "I need a beer. Don't go anywhere," I said, walking into the kitchen.