Lakeside Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

She still had an arm around his shoulders.

Bending down he picked up the towel and wrapped it around her and began rubbing her back as she dried her front, down to her waist. At which point she turned to face him.

Roger was drying her abdomen and down to the top hem on the panties. Slowly he progressed down to her crotch. At which point she moved separating legs, easing her hips forward slightly.

He continued drying her shapely leg down to her ankles; by which time he was kneeling in front of her. As he finished he looked up at her.

He placed a soft kiss on her panties over her crotch. She gasped with surprise; her eyes wide open as she felt his lips touch her.

She looked down at the top of his head as he kissed her; a warm excited feeling came over her.

Putting her hands down she placed them at his shoulders and urged him up. As he stood in front of her Pat hugged him, pressing herself against him, feeling his warmth against her.

After a few moments She rested her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck softly, taking in his scent.

Pulling away she bent down and picked up the towel saying softly, "my turn, lets get you dried."

At which she set about drying his back from head to foot, spinning him around started drying his legs. As she did she glanced up at his erect prick.

Once again the mixed emotions plagued her. As she dried his thighs he parted his legs. Her hand brushed over his balls. The youthful pubic hair and the virile member above it felt hot to the back of her hand and seemed to twitch at her touching it. "Mmm" He murmured at the touch of her hand on him.

Getting up Pat dried off the rest of his toned body.

Stepping back he looked her up and down, a warm cheeky smile on his face. "You are a really lovely and attractive young woman.

The thought of seeing you nude is overpowering," he said as he stepped back in front of her and put his arms around her.

Tilting his head he kissed her. As their lips touched his parted and the tip of his tongue brushed her lips, running along them slowly. He pressed it lightly on hers and her lips parted allowing him to probe in-between them.

Pat put her arms around his waist, moving one up to gently rub his back the other down onto his butt. Squeezing it gently and rubbing it up and down.

Pressing him against her, his prick felt hot and really stiff as it pressed on her panty-covered crotch.

He sucked her upper lip into his mouth, running his tongue over it.

Moving a hand up to her shoulder he eased a finger under her bra strap and slipped it off of her shoulder.

Pat felt what he was doing and hugged him to her, as he slipped the strap off her shoulder.

Was she being demure, or attempting to stop him? Or was she getting more aroused at the move. He didn't know.

Her chest was pressing his in a hot embrace, Her nipples drilling into him.

Her hand down on his butt clenched him and kneaded his buttocks. Slipping a finger in between his butt cheeks.

Her tongue snaked into his mouth probing deeply into it. The excitement she was experiencing was driving her on.

Her legs were feeling a bit wobbly at the knees. Nostrils flared and eyes closed Pat moved slightly side to side, grinding her chest against his.

Reaching around her Roger slipped a hand down onto her abdomen, caressing it softly. Moving His hand down to touch her panties, as he caressed her gently through them. Gently rubbing his hand up and down.

His caressed made her wriggle and press her crotch against his hand.

Turning his other hand over he gently cupped a warm orb fondling, and squeezing it.

Pat moved her head and rested it on his shoulder purring softly "oh Roger what is happening? This is kind of scary."

"You feel so good, soft and warm. If we are enjoying each other, that's good isn't it?" He suggested softly adding, "I would like to know all of you intimately. Some time."

"I think I feel sort of the same way... It's that, I feel embarrassed being like this outside, in the open... You feel so hot and sexy and exciting to me though". She purred softly. Her voice was reflecting the nervousness that she felt.

Moving his hand and slipping a finger under the bottom hem of her bra gently pulling the filmy garment up and over her warm soft breast. Moving his hand across and completely uncovered her chest.

Pat pressed herself against him. The warmth of their bare chests pressed together aroused her senses sending a tingling feeling through her.

His erection was pressing hot and hard against her. Kind of unnerving her, yet was exciting her a lot.

Gently putting her fingers around his erection. She pressed it against her and wriggled her hips against him. Tilting her hips a bit she rubbed it against her.

The intimate closeness was arousing Roger as well, his prick was aching. Flexing his knees he pressed the head of his prick against her scantily covered love lips. It pressed in a bit between them only to be stopped by the soft material.

The feeling got his mojo really running. He had to move away, lest he would cum over her.

Moving his hand from on her breast Roger put his arm around and reached for the clasp of her bra. His hands fumbled to get it undone. As he did it fell away and hung on the straps that were over her arms, still trapped between them.

Removing her hand from his butt she let her arm drop to her side and moved away from him. The strap slipped down her arm and off of her hand as it fell away, the rest of the filmy garment fell away from her and hung from the remaining strap.

Flexing his knees Roger kissed her breast tenderly. Lathering the area around the nipple with his tongue. Sucking it into his mouth and running the back of his tongue around it. Softly caressing it at the same time.

Mmmm she purred through her teeth as she sucked air in. Her heart was pounding with excitement. Her legs were feeling wobbly.

She put her arms loosely around his neck. Her emotions were racing with a raw lust. Her cunt was getting so aroused and becoming really wet.

She put a hand behind his head as he sucked her breast "you are driving me wild with your sexy caresses, I don't know how much more I can stand." She murmured running her fingers through his hair 'oooohh' she wailed softly pressing him onto her excited breast

Roger let a hand drop down to her abdomen and softly rubbed the front of her panties.

Flexing a finger he ran it down past his prick to her hot hidden love lips. His finger partially slipped between them, the soft wet material stopped it. Running it up and down he caressed them and her excited love bud.

As he did Pat squirmed, pushing her hips toward his finger and squirmed some more.

He let her wet breast out of his mouth with a soft plop. Dropping his other arm he crouched and got down on his knees. Sliding down her front, leaving a wet trail down to the hem of her panties.

Nervously she looked down at him as he kneeled down in front of her, one hand on her panties a finger gently rubbing the area over her excited love lips. Her emotions were ablaze with lusty sexual images and thoughts. She gingerly put a hand on his head tousling his hair with her fingers, trailed her fingers down to trace the line of his ear and back to muss his hair some more.

His finger was working magic over her love bud.

She moved her hips back and forth. Putting pressure on it each time she came forward. After a few movements she pressed forward again silently urging him on. His finger was close to her thigh as she eased her hips forward.

His finger slipped past the edge of the now really wet garment. He slid another past the edge and gingerly slid them into her hot wet cunt,"Oh god" she said in a hoarse voice as she clamped her thigh together, trapped his fingers inside of her.

Her hand was grabbing his hair as in desperation yet asserting some downward and forward pressure on it. Bringing it closer to her love nest. He leant forward slowly and kissed the warm soft wet material that covered her aroused love bud, inhaling her sensual womanly scent.

As he was rubbing his lips over her, she relaxed her legs and he slid his fingers out of her.

Reaching up putting a hand on the hem of her panties. Slipping a finger in the top he slowly pulled them down over her curvy hips letting them fall to the ground.

Her crinkly love lips were all puffy and wet, her secretions still dribbling out from between them. And the nub of her sexuality protruded partially from its cover. It was like a small pink prick, waiting to be caressed and suckled.

Pat looked down as Roger was leaning forward to caress her love bud. She was both embarrassed excited at watching him and yet wanting to watch all the more, her emotions were all so muddled up.

He put a hand on her hips and urged her toward him. His lips softly kissed her pink clit as it sheltered in between its excited cover. She put her hands on his head thinking to move his head away, her movements in fact held his head against her to stimulate her all the more.

Her knees were becoming weaker as she became more and more aroused. Roger gently sucked her clit and stroked it with the back of his tongue. Moving his lips he sucked her love lips and ran his tongue over them. After a short time he poked it into her and savoured the flavour of her.

Pats knees all but collapsed. The sexual excitement of the cunt licking and kissing was taking control. She knelt down in front of him and put her arms around his shoulders. He put his arms around her waist. Their bodies touched and then pressed gently against one another. "I want you" Was all she said. Putting her head on his shoulder. Pat whispered as her head lay on Rogers shoulder. "Please be gentle".

He slowly stood up and pulled her up. They stood close together, their arms around each other.

"The last thing I want is to hurt you sweet girl. I want you too. To feel your soft warmth and passion surround me. He replied softly kissing her hair softly. To feel you caressing me is a wonderful feeling. If I can just make you feel the same way I could ask for no more."

"You're caressing me is a feeling like nothing I've had before. Your kissing and sucking my tits was so very sexy and exciting. I think I peed a bit. When you touched me I thought I'd explode... Kiss Me," she said as her head turned and she faced him. As their lips touched she closed her eyes and put a hand behind his head and pressed her lips onto his 'mmm' she purred.

Pressing his hips forward, his stiff prick pressed against her, he flexed his knees very slightly positioning it to press against her love lips. Putting a hand down he slipped its head in to her hot wet cunt, "mmm" she moaned as her lips parted and her tongue snaked into his open mouth

Roger moved his hand up to fondle her breast and knead it in his hand. He pushed his hips forward and his prick slid deeper into her quivering cunt Pulling her lips away she gasped excitedly "Oh fuuck, you feel so good in me. Crush my tits... Fuck that feels so good... Oh fuck I feel whorish and I love the feeling... Fill me with your hard hot cock; my Adonis fucks the crap out of me... Listen to me. Shit I'm turning into a Rhonda. I feel sexy.

I'd love for you to give me a warm pee shower." He said just a little awkwardly. I feel like I'm about to cum, your pussy is so hot and tight around me. It feels like you are sucking me off, I'd better get out of you I don't want to get you into trouble"

"You stay were you are, I want you in me when you cum...You really want me to pee over you, aw wow now that is sexy. Its raunchy hehe,"

"Oh baby, baby... ugh, suck me dry sweet girl suck it dry, he exclaimed as his climax shot three wads of cum into her hot wet cunt. "Now I know how much of a novice at making love I am." He gasped breathlessly.

"Kiss me you sexy man, that felt awesome. Oh fuck I'm your woman slave." She said all excited her hand on his butt, holding his prick in her. Her mouth wide open as there lips met, Her tongue shot into his mouth and wrapped around his tongue in a wanton carnal, sexy oral dance. 'Mmmm' came from deep within her.

As they stood pressed together her chest bore into his. Her nipples very aroused and swollen, hot against him.

After several minutes Pat moved her hand allowing his now semi erect prick to slip out of her and the remains of his creamy cum to drip off of her love lips. As they had been standing locked in each other's arms his cum had trickled out and down her legs. Roger slowly slid his arms down Pats body till his hands were on her hips. Trailing soft kisses down her neck and over her breasts.

He sucked on each hot and swollen nipple "fffmmm" escaped her lips as he did.

He sank to his knees as he continued kissing down over her abdomen to her puffy hot cunt, His cum dribbled down her thighs and hung on the wrinkly swollen protruding lips.

Putting his hands behind her and pulled her to him he sucked her love lips savouring the mix of their love juices. Slowly he moved up and lathered her love bud and sucked it, lathering it some more with saliva.

Pat put her hands on his shoulders to steady her. "Oh baby, fuck that feels good" Her legs slightly flexed at the knee and her thigh parted a bit. "Best let me lie down before I fall down on top of you," she said softly and excitedly as she ran a hand through his hair.

Lying down on the blanket and spreading her legs and lifted them so as to let him get between them. Dropping her feet on his back, putting a hand on the back of his head and the other on an aching breast. "I want your sexy lips on me," She whispered in a wavering voice that was full of emotion.

Roger was sucking her love lips briefly then he said as he looked up. "Baby I want you're cum all over my face. Make me all wet sweet one, pee on me my sexy girl."

Slipping two fingers into her he lapped her clit and sucked it as he finger fucked her. Curling his fingers inside her love canal She pulled on his head, pressing it against her cunt. Her arousal increasing more and more, her heart was pounding. Her hips writhing, pushing upward toward his face "Fuck me baby mmm, OH GOD aaahh... I'm coming aaaahhh," she gasped as her hips convulsed and jerked. Her climax came in a series of shudders,

Her love juices were squirting out of her erupting cunt, in hot spurts onto the blanket and over his fingers.

A slippery shower of her passion, that ran from her burning cunt. He lapped it up, along with the last of his cum that was still in her and on her.

"Oh Rog that was incredible" she gasped all out of breath and panting.

He got on the blanket at her side and lay down, laying his arm over her with his hand on her hot puffy love nest. She laid a hand on his; no further acclimation necessary, their passion and first real sexual experience was enough. They were a man and woman.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers
12