Lakeside Summer With the Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

After enjoying my afterglow I flipped her over and licked her pussy. It tasted faintly of latex from the condom, but it was a small price to pay to make her feel good. Finally Jen stopped me and I slid my body up hers to kiss her once again.

"Thank you James," she said. "That was absolutely lovely. You took the time to really make me feel good, safe and secure. I feel almost like a switch has been thrown inside me now. I had gotten myself close before, but perhaps never allowed myself to go all the way, or maybe I needed you to help guide me the first time. But now that I've been there I'm sure I can get back whenever I want to, and I plan to visit a lot on my own. But I also hope to visit more with you." I kissed her gently, beaming at her.

Jennifer spent the night in my bed, cuddled in my arms. She woke me up in the morning with a wonderful blow job, the first she'd given me. She knew what she was doing and I was soon filling her mouth with my seed. She swallowed the load down and grinned at me very self-satisfied. I had to open the store at eight. Jennifer she went back to sleep while I dressed and went to unlock the store. It felt good knowing there was a beautiful naked girl on my bed.

Having now had both twins in successive nights, my mind at last turned towards visions of a threesome with them. Both were wonderful in bed along with being extremely nice girls. I began planning the different things we could do together, arranging our bodies into various positions and conformations within my mind. I hoped they'd still be up for a bit of sharing.

At noon I decided to check up on Jennifer. I closed the store for lunch and headed into the house. Jennifer had taken a shower but delightfully was not yet dressed. She dropped the towel as I came in, letting me see her mind-boggling body in the plain light of day. I just had to kneel before her and lick her, and that got us started once more. I fetched a condom and lay on my back, and she quickly saddled me. She rode me until she was able to climax on my cock, and her quick orgasm set off my own. Too soon, I dressed and hurried back to the store. She joined me a few minutes later, fully dressed, and gave me a lingering kiss goodbye. I accompanied her outside where her sister was waiting with the boat.

"Judging by the look on my sister's face you did a good job, stud," Lisa said to me with a wink.

"I think we'll give you tonight to recover and think about what you want to do with the two of us. You still want to share him with me, right sis?" Jennifer hesitantly nodded. "We'll come pick you up tomorrow night after you close. Wear your swimsuit. Actually, who cares, wear whatever you want." She laughed. The girls drove away, and I wondered what sort of story Lisa had told their parents to avoid Jennifer getting in trouble for staying out all night. Regardless, my mind was focused on the promise of having this set of beautiful teenage twin sisters together, and the wonderful things we would come up with to do together.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12