Lakeside Touches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck slow," James answered and grabbed Gavin's cock with his hand, pumped it several times before freeing it and teasing his large velvet sack.

Gavin's growled added with the sounds of nature. He jerked James's head back and plundered his mouth with his tongue, traces the crevices and the soft, firm gums, before sucking on the tip and releasing him.

Both men moved together out of the lake, grabbing discarded towels and pausing long enough to kiss with desire, passion, and hungry need. Gavin looked back at the small wood and sand shore. James saw his gaze and pulled him closer. "Another time this week, at night, I'll fuck you on the beach across the lake."

Gavin's pulse raced faster and he grinned wide. "Let's go," his said, his voice thick and edgy.

They entered the tent and immediately turned to each other. Their hands moved to soggy shorts. They yanked them down. James was a second or two faster on the return trip back up from kicking his shorts away from his legs. He grabbed Gavin's hips, quickly ran one hand to the raging dick that protruded from the center of the firm body. He plunged it into his throat. The other hand gripped Gavin's ass and he squeezed the round cheek.

"Oh fuck yes, James. Suck my cock," Gavin begged and moaned. He grabbed James's shoulder, turned his back just enough so he could watch James take his rod in deeper with every plunge.

James freed his mouth from his meal and looked up at Gavin. "Your cock is so long. So hot. Fuck I want to swallow your come," he dropped his head down and sucked hard, then lifted off, "I want to feel your cock fucking my ass," he returned to the tool and sucked more, then released it again, "I need you to come all over me, make me where it and drink it, Gavin. Make me a slut to your come."

He took Gavin's dick back into his mouth, aiming his head so it was directly over the meat. He impaled the back of his throat with Gavin's dick and then opened his jaw to take the remaining inches down his throat. His lips created a seal at the base of the long, tube of heat.

"James, oh fuck James, don't stop, baby. . .ohhh. . .ohhh. . .fuck yes. . .just. . .like. . .Jesusssss. . .James " Gavin screamed and shot the first streams of come from his balls. He felt James ease up so he could drink another shot and then a third. "Mmmm. . . ahhh. . .oh fuck James. . .I. . ."

James drew out the remaining drops that were hidden deep within Gavin's balls. He released the limp tool and rose up, licking his lips on the way. "Gavin, reach behind you. First pocket of the black duffle bag."

Gavin turned around. He closed his eyes for a brief moment when he felt James hands roam over his ass. He found the tube of lube that he knew James wanted. He handed it to James and moved to his hands and knees. "Fuck my ass James. Give me that hard cock. Every fuckin' inch. I've never had a cock so fucking huge before."

"Every inch," James said. He dropped to his knees behind Gavin. The thick sleeping bags protected both men from any rocks that hadn't been cleared away and only the need to complete their mating distracted them.

Gavin felt James strong hands spreading his ass cheeks. The lube was pushed into the tight bud of his anal passage and then two fingers began to work their way in and out of the dark entrance. Gavin tensed, then slowly relaxed as James teased his balls with his other hand and then kissed his back.

"I need to fuck you Gavin. I need you to take my cock and squeeze it. Don't you fuckin' let it go," James whispered.

"James, yeah fuck me. Hard man, give me your cock." Gavin felt James's fingers abandon him and another glob of lube found a home in the tight channel. He groaned and forced his ass to relax as his skin felt the mushroom head pressing against his opening.

"Tight, oh yeah," James groaned and pushed slowly into his lover's hole. "Jesus man. . .damn," he grunted. "Take it all Gavin." James shot more lube on his tool, eased some out and covered it again. He watched Gavin's ass accept him. Clear gel eased in and squeezed out around the rim of his fuck toy and when he finally bottomed out his eyes were glazed with lust.

"Ahhhh... ohhh my god, baby," Gavin muttered. His fingers curled into fists, the sleeping bag a crumbled mess in his hands. "Move baby. I want you to fuck me."

James drew his hips back and plunged in. He repeated the process, slowly fucking Gavin until he felt his balls growing hard against his body. He stopped and bent down to bite on Gavin's shoulder. "I'm fucking your ass every night. I'll let you fuck mine too, but I need this tight ass. Hold on baby, I'm gonna take you harder now."

Gavin kept one hand on the sleeping bag, the other gripped his thigh. He concentrated on James. He felt the draft of air when James dragged his dick out of him, leaving only the air. With split second precision, the moment James began to return to the heated home, Gavin gripped his thigh harder and pushed his ass back onto the raging shaft.

"Fuuuuuuckkk. . ."

Both men shouted and ground. Gavin's cock ached and he grabbed it. James's dick shuddered and convulsed inside Gavin's ass. Gavin's hand worked his cock and he swore violently when he felt James leave him. His annoyance, short lived, was replaced with joy, when a spray of hot come covered his ass.

"Are you hard Gavin," James asked. He figured he was, but his eyes were barely functioning, so he wasn't ready to fully access the situation.

"Yeah, hard as a rock, lover. You want to suck me off, ohhh fuck that does sound good," Gavin said, as he turned around, wondering if his offer was going to be accepted. He was rewarded with the view of James on his hands and knees.

"Fill me up, I want it all," James growled out.

Gavin took the lube, added it to his pre cum-covered dick and then squirted generous helpings into James's ass. "Damn, this looks so fuckin' hot."

He stared at the round ass pointed up for him. He opened the firm cheeks and planted the head of his cock against the opening. Slowly, but not as slow as James had been, Gavin entered his lover. He closed his eyes, the orbs rolling back in their sockets. "My God," he muttered.

His dick slid into the tight hole and he held it there. James squeezed and released his tool, only to repeat the practice several times, before Gavin finally began to move in and out. The rhythm increased as Gavin's balls grew tighter. When he felt the first sprays jettison from his organ, his nails bit into James's ass cheeks.

"Yeah. . .ohhh, yes James," Gavin gasped out.

"Mmmm. . .love your hot come," James groaned.

Gavin pulled his dick from James and fell to his back. His arms lay stretched out and his legs remained tangled. "Wow."

"Mmmm. . .yeah, wow," James concurred. He rolled to his back and laid his head on Gavin's chest. He trailed a finger across Gavin's nipple.

"This will be a fishless weekend," Gavin moaned, and dragged in several deep breaths.

James chuckled. "I'll keep you fed, I need you energized for all the fun stuff we're going to do."

Gavin smiled and stroked James's hair. "I look forward to it."

The two stroked for several minutes, before one pulled a sleeping bag over them both and an early evening nap began.

12