Lamar's Game Pt. 03

Story Info
Cris becomes a pawn in the Game
16.2k words
4.42
167.7k
93
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,662 Followers

Lamar had just received one of the best blow jobs of his life. "Dam girl that was hot."

Lamar stood Cris up, and pulled her on to the bed. "Take your cloths off girl."

"You want more Lamar?"

"Oh yeah."

"I take it your not in a hurry to get to the Key's." Cris pulled her blouse over her head.

"The Key's can wait, first I have to have me some of that fine pussy of yours."

Cris rolled over on her back and lifting her legs squirmed out of her jeans. Quickly removing her panties, she rolled over on her side and gently began stroking Lamar's cock and balls.

"Lamar I can't believe this, everything has happened so fast. Just a few weeks ago I was a happily married woman and now look at me."

"Baby you just thought you were happily married, cause you never had a black man before."

"Really, you mean any black man could satisfy me just like you do." Cris started laughing.

"No and don't you get no idea's, I just mean any black man would have been better than that husband of yours, by the way what happened today. You talked with Steve, what happened."

"Nothing that I want to talk about, that's ancient history now."

"Okay, so are you two finished." "Yes, does that scare you, I'm free now, any second thoughts?"

"No." Lamar admired Cris's body as he gently cupped her breast and rolled her thick brown nipple between his fingers. Cris was his now, suddenly, and Lamar thought about that. Now that the chase was over, the game done, some of the excitement was diminished. Cris was still beautiful, a great conquest, yet something was missing now.

As if she could read his thoughts Cris asked. "Lamar do you love me?"

"Yes."

"You sure."

"Girl you insecure."

"Well lets see, just left my husband, I might be pregnant and no place to live, did I leave anything out?"

"Cris I told you not to worry, you can stay here. Besides girl, you have a checking account don't you, savings too?'

"Yes."

Lamar let his hand drift down to Cris pubic mound. Slowly he let his finger drift over Cris's budding clitoris. Cris shuddered and opened her legs inviting Lamar to touch her further.

"How much do you think you have?"

Cris had reached down to grasp Lamar's cock and his touch was making it difficult to think.

"A thousand or two in checking. Almost thirty-five thousand in savings, why."

"I'll tell you later." Lamar kissed Cris and pushed two fingers deep into her wet pussy. Lamar found himself getting hard again. Great he thought, enough money to pay the big fucker and then some. Then he pulled Cris on top as he rolled on to his back. Instinctively Cris reached between her legs and guided Lamar's cock into her wet slit.

Cris reveled in the pleasure she received by rubbing Lamar's big cock head between the folds of her pussy lips. Between Lamar's pre-cum and her wetness his cock slipped into place easily. Cris had learned to relax with Lamar, she had gotten comfortable with his size and now couldn't get enough it seemed. Pushing down with her weight in a rapid succession of strokes, she had managed to bury his big black cock to the hilt. The fit was perfect and slowly she began grinding her cunt against his abdomen. With each rocking of her hips she could feel Lamar's cock head rubbing up against the nub of her cervix.

"You like this black cock don't you?"

"Oh yes baby."

"You want me to cum in you don't you?"

"Yes if you want to Lamar, I want you to."

Cris was his, Lamar knew it. Eye's closed, biting her lip, Cris was very sexy. Lamar enjoyed the snug feel of Cris"s pussy and pondered a permanent relationship. What would it be like, just one woman, maybe kids. Lamar found himself in something of a conundrum. One part of him deeply cared for Cris, the other, warned him not to become to involved, that life would become mundane, ordinary. Cris's gushing orgasm brought him back to reality. Lamar's balls and abdomen were suddenly wet with Cris's cum. Dam he had never met a woman who would get so wet. Reaching around Cris's ass, Lamar wet his finger with her lubricant and then inserted his index finger in Cris's tight little butt.

Cris was already in the throws of an explosive orgasm when Lamar began finger fucking her ass. The pleasure was exquisite. Cris could hardly contain herself as Lamar started talking to her.

"Girl you like that don't you, you like my finger up your ass. I bet you'd like me to fuck you in the ass. Tell me is that what you want."

Cris had never really given it much thought until Lamar had mentioned it. Cris found she loved the sensation. Lamar began working a second finger into her rectum. Cris felt the second penetration and immediately came.

"Oh god I don't know what feels better. Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass."

"Cris I'm not wearing a rubber."

"I know,"Cris said breathlessly. Cris was past caring.

Lamar was amazed at how easily his finger's slid in and out of Cris's ass. Burying both fingers as deeply as possible Lamar began pulling up on Cris's ass with each stroking of his cock. The effect on Cris was predictable as she moaned with pleasure.


"I'm getting close girl, so fucking close. I want you to turn over baby I want to fuck your ass."

Cris stopped moving, unsure about Lamar's request. Lamar's two fingers were one thing, his cock another. Rolling over on her stomach, Cris offered up her ass to Lamar.

"Go easy baby, I'm never done this before."

Lamar's cock was coated with Cris's lubricant. Spitting on his hand Lamar worked his two fingers back into Cris's tight little rectum then with a reaming motion pumped two fingers in and out several times in order to prepare Cris for his cock. Lamar then removed his fingers and placed his cock head into the gaping hole created by his fingers.

"Oh Lamar easy, easy."

"Relax girl just relax."

Cris began to relax and as she did Lamar's cock head slipped past the tight ring of her rectum. the penetration was like nothing she had ever experienced. Cris's entire body convulsed as Lamar drove his cock deep into her ass.

Cris moved her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit furiously. Lamar was taking her places that quite frankly she had never imagined in her wildest fantasy.

Lamar was taking measured strokes slowly driving his cock deeper with each movement. The tightness of her anus was driving Lamar wild as he tried to hold back his orgasm. Lamar realized then that he had created a bit of a sex monster. The innocent little wife he had met at the gym just weeks before was now using every orifice on her body to please him and herself.

"God I love your cock Lamar, it feels so fucking good. Oh that is so good fuck me harder baby, fuck my ass. I'm cuming Lamar ,ohhhhhhhh god."

"I'm cuming too, Fuck god dam." Lamar exploded deep in Cris bowels. Forcing himself deeper with every ejaculation. Lamar could feel the contractions of Cris's rectum as she spasmed in orgasm. Finally Lamar, spent, rolled over and pulled out of Cris, leaving a gaping whole filled with sperm.

"Dam girl, that was some good booty."

"You liked that?"

"Yeah girl, how about you?"

"That was my first time and yes I liked it, I liked it a lot honey." Cris was still deep in the afterglow of the multiple orgasms she had just experienced. Cris rubbed her fingers across Lamar's nipples. No one had ever made Cris feel like that.

"Cris you need to get that money out of your bank and to a safe place."

"What?"

"I'm assuming Steve threw you out of the house. Next he will take your money girl, get real, you better put it in a safe place.

"I guess I could open a new account and put half in there."

"Right and then Steve's lawyers would get a court order and freeze your money, then guess what no house, no money. that's the way it works."

"What do you think I should do?"

"I know what you should do, listen."

By the time the couple were on the way to the Key's, Lamar convinced Cris that it was in her best interest to withdraw all the money and place it in his checking account for safe keeping. Thirty-two thousand dollars and change less than half of what Lamar needed, a start. Glancing over at Cris he watched her. Cris was basking in the sun that was coming through the sunroof, wind blowing her long dark hair. Lamar justified taking Cris's money, though this time it felt different. With Ann he felt he disserved it, the bitch had gotten what she wanted and at the end she had become more demanding. Ann changed almost overnight from a meek innocent white woman, to a woman who wanted things her way or fuck you. Cris was different, hell they were starting a family.

Later that afternoon Steve woke with a splitting headache. Bits and pieces of the events of the previous days began filtering back into his mind. Fuck what have i done he wondered as he went to the front door and cracked it open. The heat and bright son causing him to squint as he looked out on the front yard. Cris cloths were gone. Fuck. Closing the door Steve walked back to the bedroom and checked Cris things. Much of her clothing was missing and so was her jewelry. Cris had been home. Steve then checked the bathroom, dam even her bath stuff was missing.

Steve showered and drove over to Lamar's home. What exactly he would do was undetermined, the main thing was to get Cris back, no matter what that entailed. Arriving at Lamar's, Steve rang the bell, then banged on the door. With no answer, Steve walked around to the garage and peered through the window. Cris's car was parked inside, the Porsche missing. Cris was with Lamar, fuck. Steve called work, Lamar would be out for a week. Steve didn't know what to do so he drove back to Lamar's and waited out front.

Steve waited the best part of the day for his wife and Lamar to return. For sure Steve was still angry with Cris, but that anger had softened considerably. Now that the idea he might loose his soul mate for good was beginning to sink in, he realized her new found lover was just as much his fault if not more. So Steve decided to wait in front of Lamar's no matter how long it took.

Lamar had never been to the Key's before, the beach wasn't really his thing. Still it was hard not to argue that the car ride was like a sea cruse. With bridge after bridge, it was after all island hoping. The four hour ride in the Porsche passed quickly. Off season, the couple found a charming little cottage with it's own garden for the next few days and settled in. The couple didn't even wait to unpack before making love. It was in the shower after that first session that Cris noticed the small trickle of blood. The weight of the world seemed to have been lifted off her shoulders, her period had begun.

Jumping on the bed, with nothing but a towel rapped around her Cris was beaming. "Lamar honey guess what, my friend paid me a visit."

"What are you talking about girl?"

"My period, it just started." Cris thought Lamar would be happy but the serious look he gave said otherwise.

"Lamar , you are not happy, why?"

"I was getting use to the idea I was going to be a father." Lamar was really thinking that this put Steve back in the game, things would have been easier if she were pregnant.

"Oh baby, I didn't realize, but it really is better this way, no pressure."

"Of course your right Cris."

"At first I thought you were upset because we wouldn't be able to make love for the next five days."

"Well now that you mention it."

"Lamar baby, there are other places you can put it in remember."

Lamar smiled. "That's my girl, get over here and get rid of the towel."

The couple spent the next four days in the Key's. Cris was getting more and more comfortable with Lamar. Lamar was smart, a bit serious, but extremely sexy, Cris couldn't help falling for him. Cris also grew to like the attention the couple caused when they walked into a room. Cris knew she was attractive, but now it seemed as if every man in the room was admiring her. Cris noticed the women staring too, was it envy, Cris wasn't sure, but she liked those looks too. Then there was the sex, god the sex was good. Cris found she liked sucking Lamar's cock so much she would literally cum at the taste of Lamar's sperm. Plus if some one would have told Cris one month ago she would love anal sex, she would have thought them crazy. Lamar over the next five days would repeatedly fuck Cris in the ass and she loved it.

During that time Cris wondered on several occasions about how Steve was doing. Steve had been calling her cell phone hourly. Lamar had told her not to listen to his ranting, but Cris outside Lamar's presence did listen to her husbands pleas. Half the time he would yell obscenities the rest of the time beg her to come home. Cris's anger had subsided with the passage of time and now Cris found she missed her husband's conversation and his ability to make her laugh. At the same time she was sure that Steve was still angry and that the best thing for both of them was to spend some time apart.

The couple returned home on the fifth day. Pulling up in front of his home Lamar and Cris found Steve waiting in his car.

"Lamar stay in the car, I need to talk to him."

"Cris let me call the police." Lamar picked up his cell phone.

"Lamar please don't, let me talk to him for just a minute. Believe me everything will be alright."

Cris got out of the car the same time that Steve did. Cris couldn't believe Steve appearance. Steve hadn't shaved in a week and looked as if he'd been sleeping in his cloth for a couple of days. Steve's face was drawn and he had definitely lost some weight. Cris heart went out to him. Cris was about to tell him how sorry she was when Steve exploded.

"Were the fuck have you been, I've been waiting here for you, for days, why don't you answer the fucking phone huh, to busy fucking your nigger."

"Steve closed the distance between them so fast it surprised Cris. Steve grabbed Cris's wrist and began pulling her to his car.

"Steve wait what are you doing."

"Taking you the fuck home," Steve roared.

Cris started pulling back against Steve when suddenly Lamar streaked into her view striking Steve viciously in the back of his head. Steve instantly released his grip and went face down into the driveway. The fall causing more damage than the punch.

"Go inside Cris."

"Lamar don't , please don't," but before Cris could finish her sentence Lamar kicked Steve in the ribs as Steve was trying to get up. Steve collapsed on the lawn. Cris was going to Steve's assistance when Lamar took her into his arms. Cris struggled to get free.

"Lamar let me go, he's hurt."

"Cris stop, stop right now. The guy is crazy Cris, I didn't hurt him, I was afraid for you now lets go inside. Cris was about to protest when a police car came screeching to a stop in front of the house.

"You alright lady," the police officer asked as he jumped out of the car.

"Yes." Lamar quickly explained as the second officer attended to Steve. Steve was in a daze and bleeding from the nose and mouth. The officer started handcuffing Steve when Cris protested. Finally Cris was able to persuade Lamar not to press charges for trespassing and assault. The police released Steve, but not before warning Steve to stay away from Cris and Lamar.

Cris watched Steve drive away, holding his t-shirt to his bloody nose and mouth. Steve gave Cris a look of dejection and resignation. Lamar pulled Cris away from the door and took her into his arms.

"Don't worry baby everything will be alright." Lamar could feel Cris chest heave against his as she broke down in tears.

"Lamar I've hurt him so bad, I never meant to hurt him like that."

Cris couldn't see Lamar smiling as he squeezed her tight. "Don't worry girl I'm right here with you and I'm not going anywhere."

Once inside Cris thanked Lamar for not having Steve arrested. "He was so crazy Lamar, what have I done, Steve hates me, my family, everyone hates me."

"Baby don't say that, I love you and your family will come around."

"You think so."

"Sure they will and soon." Lamar held Cris close, stroking her back.

"Lamar my period is over, make love to me please, I need you so bad."

"Girl all you have to do is ask."

Lying on her back, cum trickling from her open slit, Cris promised herself she would go home and retrieve her diaphragm. Cris still wanted a child, her biological clock was ticking and she felt it's overwhelming urges, but now was not the time.

Steve drove home packed a bag and jumped into his car. Stopping at an ATM Steve tried to withdraw some money but the account balance was less than fifty dollars. Steve then stopped at the bank to check on the savings account, it too had been ransacked. Cris evidently had made her decision, broken Steve decided the best thing for him to do was visit his younger brother in Gainesville.

"Andrew it's Steve you mind if I come up to stay for awhile. No she won't be with me. Long story. Bro those Gator coeds, they back on campus. Great man. I'll see you in a couple."

It was three days later when Julian surprised Lamar in the parking lot, just as Lamar got out of his car to go to his office. Pinning him against the garage wall, Lamar was helpless.

"Hey mother fucker, how come you didn't call me."

"I,"was all Lamar managed to say, before Julian banged Lamar's head against the concrete. Lamar dizzy would have fallen but for Julian holding him up by his lapels.

"You aren't fucking with me are you, cause I don't like it when people fuck with me, now were is my fucking money."

Lamar could hardly talk. "I got a check right here man, a check for thirty."

"You fucken think I'm a dumb fuck don't you." Julian tightened his grip on Lamar's coat, at the same time lifting Lamar on to his toes.

"Wait, wait, I'll get you cash I have thirty now and I'll get the rest for you, but I need time."

"That's what I like to see cooperation. Were is the money?"

"The bank."

"Good lets take my car, that way you don't get lost on the way."

Since returning from the Key's Cris had made several calls to Steve, left messages and even went by the house. Steve was gone. Steve's work didn't know were he was and could only relay the fact that he was on an extended leave of absence. Cris even called Steve's brother Andrew, who informed Cris not to call back, because Steve didn't want to talk to her. Cris thought about driving up to Gainesville to see Steve, but was afraid to tell Lamar. Lamar had checked her cell phone history and when he discovered she had been calling Steve he went ballistic.

"When Cris called her parents she found out that Steve's sister had already called. Jane, the bitch had given her mother all the sordid details. For twenty minutes she tried to explain, but her parents would hear nothing of her explanation. "Call Steve, tell him you made a mistake, for god sake beg him, you've lost your mind." How could she tell her parents her husband was in the attic jerking off while she was fucking her black lover. Needless to say the conversation was a disaster.

Cris was also getting pressure from Lamar to avoid all contact with Steve.

"How can you love me and call that pervert Cris. Look," Lamar said "when you thought you were pregnant, oh boy, you couldn't get enough of me, now the story is changing. If you talk with Steve then just get your shit and get out."

Cris was devastated by Lamar's attitude. Cris remembered how she felt when she thought she was pregnant. Lamar had said he would stand by her no matter what happened. Lamar had been true to his word at least Cris thought so. Now it seemed she was hurting the one person who had been there for her. In any event on the same day Lamar made his trip to the bank with Julian, Cris was served with divorce papers. Steve was making Cris's choice easy.

Late that afternoon Lamar's secretary informed him that there was a Ann Wiles waiting to see him. Learning Ann was alone Lamar agreed to see her.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,662 Followers