Lamb and Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers

Mary lost track of time with the head pressed firm between petrified legs, imagining fingers, tongues, feet and just about anything; and they were all Josie's. Not until her sheets were bunched on the floor, spotty with dampness, did she turn it off. She would save herself for Josie, Mary decided with surprising austere resolution. No more wand and no more orgasms alone, that's the dedication she would show, only to unleash on her hungry wolf. Mary was a little lamb, fattening up and storing herself away, then tossing herself at her predator, into certain doom and abandon. She imagined their next encounter, maybe in a hotel with a backpack filled with toys or outside, next to a slow brook with reeds at its bank. The throbbing rose once more in defiance, impelling her to wander lower. Okay, just one more and that's it...

But Josie would not call her for another week.

Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers
12