Lamont and The Preacher's Wife

Story Info
Lamont uses his massive endowment to help those in need.
3.9k words
4.04
152.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lamont always had a big problem. Well, sometimes it was a problem but most of the times it was a blessing. At nineteen years old, he was 6 foot tall with smooth, dark brown skin, low cut black hair, a trimmed goatee and beard, and two hundred pounds of muscle from weightlifting and playing football.

Lamont's problem was he had a hard time finding underwear to fit. His muscular ass wasn't the problem, or his thick legs. It was his dick. When his dick was completely soft, it was a legit six and a half inches. He'd been measuring it since he was fourteen. When hard, the six and a half inches grew to a solid eleven inches in length and six inches in girth. He'd always wished it would grow one more inch so he could fell the pride of having a foot long, but he was okay with the size he had. He'd seen a lot of other boys, and men's, dicks in various places and was almost always bigger than then. In fact, he found it hard to believe the average dick size was between six and seven inches. Lamont laughed at the thought of the grown men who were less than six inches. "That's a fuckin' boy dick!" he'd say to himself when he'd come across men on the internet talking about five and five and a half inch erections as if they were normal.

In boxer briefs, Lamont's dick always felt bunched up and his lemon-sized nut sack, which housed nuts the size of plums, didn't help either. When it was hot outside, the area sweated so much. There were times he'd ride down the street with his dick and balls out of his pant and resting on his legs so they could get some air and breath.

Underwear were so uncomfortable for him. Sometimes he just wouldn't wear any, but that was mostly in the summer time and he had to be careful. If he wore too baggy of gym shorts, he could walk up the stairs at school and people coming up the stairs on the lower floors could look up into his pant leg and see his endowment.

Getting pussy was never been a problem for Lamont. What woman in their right mind would turn down an eleven inch dick that could last for thirty or forty minutes and was attached to a man who could eat pussy as if he were starving? In spite of that, Lamont liked a special kind of woman. He's always had a thing for fucking women whose boyfriends, or husbands, had small dicks. There was a thrill in it he just didn't understand. Maybe he thought he was balancing things, or maybe he liked how tight a woman's vagina felt that was used to a smaller size and the looks on their faces when his dick touched places they didn't even know existed.

One May evening, Lamont and two of his friends were in downtown Ft. Wayne for a baseball game. Baseball was okay, but he liked the site of the women at the game even more. Baseballs weren't as big as butts, he thought and laughed.

Often times in public, Lamont wore kind of tight pants where his huge flaccid dick could be seen resting on his leg as he walked up steps and sat back in his seat. Women noticed and salivated at the thought of what it must look like uncovered. Men would look with jealousy and confusion, especially those who didn't even bulge in tightie-whities, which Lamont thought was pitiful. Asian men looked in disbelief, often nearly running into something because they hadn't been watching where they were going.

Lamont got up from his seat and headed for the restroom. He walked up the steps in black gym shorts and a white t-shirt and headed for the men's restroom.

He passed an attractive woman, who he guessed was probably about thirty, standing outside of the door to the men's restroom. She was clearly waiting on someone. Lamont noticed her nice body and decent face, but she looked familiar. He had to pee, so he didn't spend a lot of time thinking about where he might've known her from. He went into the restroom and walked up next to another black guy in the next urinal. Lamont always had a problem taking his dick out through his fly. Because of its thickness, it was such a tight squeeze and it hurt. He lowered his pants and allowed his six and a half inches to hang freely over the urinal lip.

Lamont got a glimpse of the man at the next urinal. It was Pastor Davis. Pastor Davis was a thirty-five years old, a real nice guy, and a damn good preacher. He was about the same size as Lamont, but in fat instead of muscle. He kept his balding head shaved.

"Pastor Davis?" Lamont said.

"Hey Lamont. How you doin' brotha?" Pastor Davis replied as he fumbled with his fly.

Lamont's eyes dropped a little, noticing how Pastor Davis was struggling with his zipper. "I'm good and you."

"I'm alright young man. I'm alright."

Pastor Davis finally got his zipper down and pulled out his dick. Lamont had to stop himself from laughing. He turned the other direction and smirked. He'd gotten a glimpse of Pastor Davis's dick and thought, damn his shit is little.

Pastor Davis's soft dick was barely two inches.

Lamont smirked harder and harder, feeling sorry for the man and then something occurred to him as he allowed his massive dong to dangle freely over the urinal without holding it. "Who are you here with Pastor?"

"My wife," he said. "She's standing out there waiting on me."

Lamont's face lit up, thinking of the woman outside and how hungry she could be for a real man's dick. Ain't no way he's hittin that right, he thought.

The pastor and Lamont finished peeing around the same time and turned towards one another. Lamont purposely allowed his dick to hang out a little longer while the Pastor put his we-we up. The pastor noticed the nineteen year old's endowment and his mouth dropped, thinking, Good God Almighty, but he didn't say anything. Deep down, he was a little intimidated by it. How could the nineteen year-old's dick be so much bigger than his and he was almost twice his age?

Lamont could tell the pastor noticed and pulled his shorts back up over his soft dick. He loved the facial expressions men with smaller dicks gave him. Lamont could tell they were intimidated all while being shocked and jealous.

Side by side at the sinks, Lamont and Pastor Davis washed their hands and left the restroom. Outside, the pastor introduced his wife to Lamont. Graciously, Lamont reached out and shook the shapely woman's hand. Then, he purposely allowed himself to start to get hard.

"It's nice to meet you," Lamont was saying just as the woman's eyes dropped to the bulge in the teenager's shorts. The woman was impressed and fixated with what she saw. Her husband noticed and started pulling her.

"Well, we gotta get back to our seats Lamont," Pastor Davis said. "It was nice seeing you. See you at church."

The pastor pulled his wife. Her ass jiggled as she walked away and Lamont knew she needed more than Pastor Davis's little dick could offer. He was sure of that.

Pastor knows he ain't got no business with that, Lamont thought and then pictured the pastors small dick plopping out of his fly at the urinal. Lamont shook his head and went back to his seat with a plot in mind for Mrs. Davis. He was so excited he couldn't even watch the baseball game.

He thought he would have to wait until after church on Sunday, but he saw the Pastor's wife when he went up to get nachos. She looked up from her seat and said something and next thing Lamont knew, she was headed his way.

Up at the concession stands, Mrs. Davis came up to Lamont and Lamont turned towards her. "Hi Misses Davis," he said.

"Hey Lamont."

"What have you came up here to get," Lamont asked really slowly and started to allow his dick to get a little hard. He bounced it in his short.

Misses Davis's eyes dropped to the young man's crotch again. Lamont knew she wasn't used to something that could actually reach up in her pussy and do long strokes.

After a couple seconds of neither one of them saying anything and Mrs. Davis's being fixated, Lamont said, "You wanna take my number and come get what you need one day."

The woman looked back towards the crowd to see that her husband wasn't looking and she pulled her cell phone out.

Mrs. Davis called Lamont and he was now at her door, around seven thirty on the following Wednesday night. Her husband had a family function and she told him she didn't feel good, so he went on without her.

The doorbell rang and she rushed for it, knowing it was Lamont. When she opened it, there he stood under the porch light. He was tall and handsome with nice chocolate skin. His body was muscular but not overworked. He wore a white wife-beater and sweatpants. Her eyes dropped to his bulge, seeing clearly that the young man was not wearing any underwear.

Lamont knew the woman was looking at him like he was a piece of meat and he knew he had so much more meat between his legs than her husband. He was shocked the woman didn't drop to her knees when she opened the door and start sucking.

"Come in," she said. "I was just reading this new book I got."

"Oh yeah. What kind? What's it called?"

"The Girls Aren't With You. It's a mystery. I like a mystery."

"I'm sure you do." Lamont smiled and casually grabbed his crotch.

Lamont stepped into the house and Mrs. Davis closed the door behind him. He noticed what she was wearing. A white t-shirt, that looked like her husband's, and the shortest shorts ever. Lamont liked how her ass cheeks hung out of the bottom of them. He could tell she was a little nervous, but he wanted to know why. He always talked to his prey before he went in for the kill.

"You got something to drink Mrs. Davis?" he asked.

"I do, I do," she said. "Come this way."

Lamont followed the woman through the dining room and to the kitchen. As she bent over to get a bottle of water out of the bottom drawer of the refrigerator, Lamont said, "I think I got what you need."

Mrs. Davis turned around and said, "What you mean?" She sat the bottle of water down in front of him on the counter where leaned and her eyes dropped once again to the boy's full bulge.

"You know," Lamont said. "A man's dick."

Mrs. Davis's pussy started to get wet.

"Is your husband taking care of you right?" Lamont asked.

"He does alright."

Lamont made a face that said he didn't believe what she'd just said. He's seen the man's little dick in the restroom and knew that she had to be lying.

"Guess he makes you cum then?"

The woman bit her lip. "Well, no. Not when he's in me. Usually with the dildo."

"The dildo?"

"Yea, you know-"

"I know... That's sad."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever had an orgasm while his dick was in you?"

She thought about it. "No. If I did, it was a real light one."

Lamont shook his head. "Hope you don't mind me asking Mrs. Davis, but how big is your husband's dick."

Mrs. Davis held her hands up and about five to five and a half inches apart.

Lamont chuckled. "Is that soft or hard?" He knew the answer.

"Hard," the woman said.

"That's not even a man-dick. Don't tell me that's the only dick you ever had up in that pussy."

"No. I dated a white guy before I met my husband and he was about this long." She held her hands up about seven inches apart.

Lamont shook his head again stood up straight. "Your husband got a boy-dick and you know it. This long?" He held his hands the same distance apart she'd done for her husband. "That's what? The size of a twelve year-old's dick? Eleven year-old? At least he last long right?"

"I don't know. Maybe six or seven minutes. Ten minutes at the max."

Lamont sensed the frustration the woman must be experiencing. He was sure there were certain parts of her pussy that had never even been touched by her husband's dick. "I'm sorry to hear that, Mrs. Davis. So you gotta use a dildo sometime?"

"That's the only way I cum, is with the dildo. It's nine inches."

Lamont grabbed the top of his shorts. "You want some real man-dick don't you? I know that five or five and a half inches ain't doin it like you like or else I wouldn't be here."

Her pussy was getting wetter and she smiled and nodded.

Lamont lowered his pants and allowed his massive soft dick to hang down above his huge balls.

"Oh shit!" the woman exclaimed.

"Yeah, oh shit," Lamont said with his manly voice, knowing the woman was in desperate need of what was now in front of her. "This is a man's dick. That little shit yo husband got is sad."

Lamont walked closer to her and the only sound that was in the room was of his six and a half inch soft dick swinging and slapping against his thighs as he got closer to her.

"That is big," she said.

"It's okay. Touch. How big is yo husband's dick compared to this? Where does his stop?"

Mrs. Davis grabbed Lamont's huge soft dick and held it straight out. She looked at it for a moment and then put her hand a little below the head. Lamont had measured his dick plenty. He laughed and said. "That's sad. He's how old and his dick is five and a half inches long hard!"

"Thirty-five," she said, her voice smooth and in a trance. "Almost twice your age."

Lamont shook his head, not understanding how a grown man's dick could be that size. "You want some real dick Mrs. Davis?"

"Yes."

"Well get down there and suck on it and see how big it gets."

The thick shapely woman got onto her knees and took the eighteen year-old's dick in her hand. It was odd holding a dick that didn't mostly fit in her hand like her husband's. "How big does it get?" she asked excitedly.

"You'll see," Lamont said and smiled, knowing he was about to beat her pussy up in a way her husband could only do with dildos and strap-ons.

Lamont leaned against the kitchen island while Mrs. Davis sucked on his dick and watched it grow to its full length in front of her. Her slobber dripped from the head and down the shaft. Lamont could tell she was hungry for it. She got about half of it into her warm mouth and her tongue was crazy. It was obvious she was impressed by it.

"Damn," the woman said, her spit spilling down her chin. "This is-"

"Eleven inches," Lamont said with pride. "You ready to get fucked by a real man's dick?"

The woman jumped up, eagerly.

"Calm down, calm down Mrs. Davis," Lamont said. "Just bend over and relax. It's not gonna hurt you."

Mrs. Davis leaned over the counter and pulled her shirt off. Lamont reached and grabbed her panties. He ripped them off. He could see they were soaked where her pussy lips rested. The woman's spine tingled at how easily the young man ripped the cloth and threw them aside in an animalistic way. He's about to beat my pussy up, she thought and looked back at the pipe that stuck out from between his legs.

She turned back around, excited, and Lamont lifted his wife-beater over his head and flung it to the floor. "You about to get some real man dick, Mrs. Davis," he said and leaned over her. He kissed her neck and ear. She could feel his huge dick pressing in-between her legs. "You ready?"

"Yes, I am. I am ready." Mrs. Davis trembled at the thought of how deep this was going to feel.

"Arch your back baby and stick that pussy out towards the dick."

Turned on by how authoritative his voice was, Mrs. Davis did just that and Lamont slid his dick between her lips. She groaned. The girth alone was impressive.

Lamont slowly pushed his dick in, enjoying the tight feeling. "Damn!" he said.

Mrs. Davis quivered with the intense pleasure. "Damn what? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is your husband's dick. I can tell he got a little dick." Lamont pushed his dick again. Now half of it was in her and she was starting to tremble. Her pussy was so wet and tight and warm.

It wasn't long before Lamont had his entire dick into the deprived woman and pounded her with force. He started going in and out at a steady pace, pulling it nine inches out and then back in.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

Mrs. Davis pussy was so wet. It made gushy noises as Lamont slid his pipe-like dick in and out. "Women wit little dick men have the best pussy!" he grunted as he sped up.

"Uh huh!" was the only thing Mrs. Davis could say. Lamont's dick was so deep. It was so long and fat and rock hard. He'd already been fucking her for five minutes and she felt like she had to pee. "I'm about to cum Lamont!" she screamed. "I'm about to-"

Mrs. Davis's pussy started oozing as Lamont went in and out. The orgasm was so powerful, Mrs. Davis legs and arms were giving away. Lamont sensed this as her body started to fall towards the linoleum. He gripped her waste tighter and fucked her nearly life-less body, knowing she was enjoying every bit of it.

"Damn yo dick is big!" the woman yelled. "It's so..."

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

"I told you this ain't no lil boy shit!" Lamont said and pounded her harder. "I got a man-dick! You feel this man-dick!"

"I feel it! I feel it! I'm about to-"

The woman was cumming again. Her cum ran down all four of their legs and made puddles on the kitchen floor around their feet.

"This don't make any sense how tight your pussy is!" Lamont grunted.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

He slapped her ass and watched it jiggle as she came for the third time. She enjoyed the sensation of the his huge, low-hanging balls pounding against her legs as he fucked her. Both of her husbands balls together were the size of an egg and did not hang the least bit.

Mr. Davis enjoyed the pipe-like dick reaching into the depths of her insides. She could hardly erase the smile from her face. Lamont fucked her for fifteen minutes more and started to vigorously pound his pelvis into her as he was close to coming.

"Damn I need a bigger dick!" the woman yelled, with a truthful ring, as the young man fucked like a bull and her ass cheeks throbbed.

"Yes you do," Lamont said. "You really do!"

Lamont unloaded his cum inside of her, which he didn't planned to do. Mrs. Davis quivered and nearly fell to the floor as she felt his fluids fill her insides up. Lamont caught her and held her up.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Okay? I'm better than okay," she said, sweating. "I'm good. That was-"

"Big."

"Good God yes it was baby. Yes it was."

Lamont loaded his slowly shrinking pipe back into his shorts and left five minutes later, feeling proud of himself as he'd just helped another woman desperately in need .

"Hope these extra inches helped," he said.

Mrs. Davis nodded as she started to stand on her own. A wave of guilt overcame her as she realized she'd just cheated on her husband, but Lamont's dick was so good. It was long, fat, dark, and lasted for longer than ten minutes nonstop.

"If you need anymore, let me know," Lamont said as if he were a doctor.

Mrs. Davis nodded, wiping her sweaty forehead. "I will," she said between breaths. "Good God, I will I promise you."

"Hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"No, not at all. Thanks for coming."

Mrs. Davis followed Lamont to the door and he turned around. "You gotta say goodbye to my dick too?"

"Goodbye to your dick?"

"I feel like with how big and strong it is, women need to say goodbye to it too."

Lamont noticed Mrs. Davis's questioning face and lowered his shorts. His soft six and half inches dangled. "Suck it," he said.

Mrs. Davis dropped to her knees and sucked Lamont's pipe until it started to grow again. "Fuck, I'm horny again!" Lamont said.

12