Lamont and The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You got hard that quick. But you gotta go. My husband will be home soon."

"Okay Mrs. Davis."

Lamont pulled her head onto his dick one more time and forced almost all eleven inches into her mouth. Mrs. Davis gagged and felt as if she were about to throw up from how deep into her throat it went. She started coughing and her eyes watered.

"See you later," Lamont said, leaving the woman on her knees coughing. Fully hard, he loaded his dick back into his shorts and walked back to his car in the driveway with his massive bulge for the world to see. Sure, he thought of neighbors seeing, but that wasn't his problem. If Pastor Davis's dick was full grown, then he wouldn't have had to come and help the man's wife out. Lamont shook his head in thought as he drove back home.

With her pussy stretched and her body shaking, Mrs. Davis closed the door and locked it. She hid her ripped panties and slid back into the t-shirt and shorts she'd been wearing when Lamont got there. By eight o'clock, she had passed out on the couch.

When Pastor Davis got home, he didn't wake his sleeping wife. He wondered why she was sleep on the couch, but didn't want to disturb. He went to the kitchen to get something to drink and noticed that he stepped in something wet on the kitchen floor and nearly slipped and fell. He didn't feel like arguing, so he just gathered some paper towels and wiped the unidentified substance up.

12