Lana

Story Info
She's kidnapped & taken by women.
2.3k words
3.91
196.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2002 Orion's Stories

It was late and the restaurant was well past closed. All the others had left some time ago leaving Lana to finish up. As the hostess the morning set-up was her job and she just couldn't leave it till morning. All the lights were out except for the night lights as the dark haired girl finished the set-up.

The restaurant was one of those barn red places that are so popular for it's home cooking. It was located on the busiest street in town, next to a collage and a shopping center. Lana liked her job and was well suited to it. Her short stature, round face, and large brown eyes gave her an innocent, doe like appearance.

She was passing through the darkened dining room one more time heading for the door. That's odd, I know I put a setting on the table, she thought. Lana stood there dumb founded staring at the empty table wondering how she could have missed it.

Without warning she was shoved from behind landing face down on the empty table. Lana screamed looking back over her shoulder and seeing a tall figure dressed in black. She struggled to rise but the person held her down easily. A second figure arose from behind the table, also dressed in black. The new figure wrapped Lana's wrists with tape and pulled her arms out straight. This was secured under the edge of the table. Lana's short legs dangled above the floor providing her no leverage. Tape was wrapped around each ankle and her legs were pulled wide apart and secured to different table legs.

The small hostess had never been made helpless before. The feelings of fear, excitement, and an adrenalin rush made her dizzy. She lay quietly trying to catch her breath. Her captors seemed to be doing the same thing. If they talked she could not hear it.

Her attackers returned both carrying scissors. For some reason Lana did not like the look of this. She felt a tug on her pants legs and then the cold edge of the steel. NO! she cried, franticly struggling to escape. Please no, she repeated. Her two captors continued cutting her clothes from her body. Lana's struggles were futile and they had little trouble removing everything from the bound girl.

After her clothes were removed her attackers went off to clear the large round table in the corner. Lana did not know what they were planning but she was pretty sure she was not going to like it. Only what choice did she have? This was thrilling in a perverse way, but it was to much for the small woman.

After being tied to the table Lana thought they would go off and ransack the restaurant. Maybe try to make her open the safe, or at least raid the cash register. But they did not seem interested in any of this. In fact they seemed to be acutely interested in their bound captive. This thought seemed to frighten her more than any other.

The two dressed in black returned and released Lana from the table but did not untie her hands. They lead the nude girl over to the corner and lifted her onto the round table. Quickly and efficiently they tied her on her back in a tight spread eagle using cloth strips torn from a table cloth. The table is six feet across, with her arms and legs stretched out she cold not reach the edges.

One of her attackers approached carrying a small apple. Please, Lana whispered. Before she could finish the apple was jammed between her teeth forcing her mouth open. Then her jaw was pushed shut slightly by the palm of her attackers hand forcing Lana to bite down on the fruit.

The apple was driven onto her teeth to deep to dislodge it herself. The helpless girl cried out and struggled wildly in her restraints. She was so busy struggling that she barely noticed her captors in the dim light. Half blinded by her tears and the dim light she squirmed furiously

Off to one side her attackers had removed their leather jackets. Next came their matching black shirts and leather pants. Through the tears Lana watched helplessly as they stripped. No, she thought, her eyes were blurred by tears and the dim light. Did her attackers both have boobs?

Yes they do, the helpless girl thought, both of her attackers were women. Both women were quite tall almost statuesque. One was broad shouldered with wonderfully developed muscles and abs. Her firm breasts stood wide apart on her powerful body.

The other woman was only slightly shorter than the other. But her body style differed from the other. She had more of a slender dancers body. She had more of a feline grace about her as she shimmied her hips out of her leather pants. Lana momentarily forgot her position as she watched the two magnificently beautiful women stripping before her.

Helplessly she watched as they removed everything except for their matching black panties and ski masks. Lana slowly realised what was going to happen. The short hostess had always been a total heterosexual, but she had wondered what a woman would be like. It looks like she was about to find out weather she wanted to or not. It can' be to bad, she thought, after all it is other women not a man. What could they do to her? Slowly they approached their helpless victim. As they drew near they saw something they did not notice before. Well how about that, her muscular captor said as she lifted one of Lana's nipple rings. They are so beautiful, the other said, so erotic. I think this would look good on you the bigger woman said.

You think so, the other said as she pushed out her chest? She too was toying with a small silver ring gently tugging on it. The woman seemed satisfied to see that Lana did not react with pain, instead she seemed to writhe in erotic pleasure. Oh yes, the first said especially if they make you squirm like this, muscle girl said.

Lana was lost in a world of erotic pleasure. Nudity had never bothered her. But this, she had never felt so vulnerable...so exposed. The restraints seemed to add to her feelings of excitement. In fact it was the total helplessness, her inability to control the situation that had her nipples so hard. One of them appeared with a large bottle of vegetable oil and poured it over her breasts. The other started to rub it in with her hands. Then the other joined in spreading the thick oil over Lana's bare flesh. The captive was soaring in pleasure. First they toyed with her nipple rings now she had four strong hands teasing her nakedness.

Four hands gliding over her breasts, ribs, thighs and legs. They even oiled her arms out to the restraints but carefully avoided getting any on them. They did not want their captive to slip free. And to tell the truth she did not really want to escape, no matter what they thought of her writhing body.

They took their time rubbing the oil over her nude body. Muscle girl was working it over her breasts toying with the nipple rings. Mean while the other woman was working the oils deep in between her thighs. Over her mound and even working it into her sex. MMMUUUGHHHHHH... Lana moaned in total abandon.

After they had rubbed the oil in one hooded woman lifted a small pitcher of maple syrup and poured it's contents out across her abdomen. Then both girls began to lick it from the bound girls skin. Lana giggled and squirmed under this assault. This was a tickling of the most erotic kind, she had never experienced anything like this before.

Lana pulled at her bound wrists in a tremendous struggle for freedom. She both loved and hated the restraints. She loved them because they allowed her to surrender like never before, so willingly. She also hated them for keeping her helplessly frustrated. She wanted to reach out to her glorious tormentors to return some of the caressing. But she was forced to lay there and endure, how could she take much more of this?

Muscle girl moved down to stand at Lana's bound feet while the other kept up the licking and teasing of her midsection. Smack!!! something struck the soul of her bare foot. Smack!!!! it struck again this time across the soft in soul. Smack, it came again, this time on her right foot.

Desperately Lana tried to turn her feet away from this attack. Her bonds however were way to tight to allow for much movement. In between each smack the other woman would stroke Lana's sex with her fingers keeping her at a sexual peak. After a few minutes she was having trouble telling the pain from the pleasure.

They kept this up for hours, torturing her with pain and pleasure. Helplessly she writhed in pent-up sexual frustration hardly noticing the pain. Just as Lana thought they would let her climax they would stop or shift to something new. Some hours later the smaller girl peeked out the window at the brightening sky. Almost morning, she said. Time to finish up then, muscle girl said. moving away from the table.

Finally, Lana thought, I'll get some relief. But that was not what her captors had in mind. The hooded woman returned carrying an electric power transformer just like the one on her little brothers train set. At the end of the wires was a set of vicious looking steel clamps. Lana squirmed at the sight of this, she can't wean to use that on me, she thought.

The steel bit like fire as the clips were placed on her pussy lips. Tears of pain and sheer terror ran from her eyes. No please, she wanted to beg, but the apple still gaged her. After all the wonderful fun last night why do this now, she wondered? This has been a lot of fun but now it is nearly time to go. We had our fun but now t is time for your punishment, muscle girl said. Lana looked at them in disbelief, what did I do to you, she tried to ask? The other girl just smiled wickedly and kissed Lana's nipples one last time.

You know what you did Lisa, and worse yet we found out. Did you think we would ignore what you did with our boyfriends Lisa? I don't think so, the smaller girl explained. LISA???? I'm Lana, she tried to say helplessly. She was crying and fighting violently now. They were going to torture her for someone else's crimes. The smaller girl with the dancers grace pulled the apple from Lana's aching jaw. Any last words, she asked?

Please, she cried, I'm not Lisa, I'm Lana. I did not do anything to you. Lisa called off tonight, Please don't do this!!!!!!!! Muscle girl quickly rummaged through the tattered remains of Lana's clothing looking for the small red lettered mane badge. Beth, she said, go get her purse. Beth returned quickly opening the wallet.

The photo ID was right on to and it clearly had Lana's picture and name on it. Beth turned to her friend with shaking hands she said, Jenn this is the wrong person. Muscle girl, or Jenn now repeated the phrase fuck me five times out loud. What do we do now, Beth asked?

Please, Lana begged, take off the steel clips they really hurt. Jenn removed them as gently as she could. Then she rubbed the painful area to sooth Lana's raging sex. Lana moaned, arching herself wildly.

We have to get out of here, Beth said. Yes, Jenn agreed, let's go. Please, Lana begged from the table where she was still bound. I'm so hot. Please don't leave me frustrated like this. Jenn let's go, Beth called as she pulled her clothes back on. Taking pity on the poor girl Jenn leaned across the table and buried her tongue deep in Lana's sex. Within seconds Lana was climaxing endlessly into oblivion. Beth was heading for the door and Jenn scooped up her things and ran out naked into the early morning light.

Lana never saw either woman dress or leave. That was just as well because she was still naked and tied down to the table. Food and cooking oil everywhere, and her nipple rings out in plain sight for the world to see.

Two days later,

Lana escorted two elegantly dressed woman to a table. So, the red head asked, are you the one in the news? Yes, Lana said for the thousandth time that day. The entire restaurant was buzzing over it. Customers were crowding in to hear about and to see the girl that was found tied up and naked on a table top.

How dreadful, the blond said, and to think something like that happening right in here. Yes, Lana said absently, it was something all right. And you say you were attacked by four men? Oh yes, four men are what the police are looking for. That's wonderful, the red head said.

Before Lana could turn away the blond said quietly, That's funny, I would have thought it was only two women. She looked Lana in the eye as she said this. The hostess started to answer but stopped short. Now she looked closely at these two, very closely. The blond was tall with broad shoulders and a firm body. Just like someone who worked out with weights a lot. The red head was more willowy, graceful. A lot like a dancer would be.

Lana's eyes glowed, Can we get together later, she asked? You mean after work, Beth asked with a sly grin? Jenn handed her a small card, Call this number and we'll work everything out, she promised. Only next time you come to our place...

End.