Lana and Claire Share Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as we were nearing orgasm, Todd's voice interrupted again from outside.

"Hey Lana, can you get me a beer?" He was coming back to the house.

We stopped moving, and I leaned forward, pressing Lana against the wall next to the door to help hold her weight and my balance. But she didn't let go of me, and I wasn't about to exit her.

"All right, I got it," she said.

She motioned towards the bay window on the other side of us. Sitting there was a small cooler. I bent down, lowering her so she could reach. Then she flipped off the lid, pulled out a can of Coors, and I leaned the other way toward the door. She reached her arm around the door and met Todd's hand with the beer just before he stepped inside.

"Thanks," Todd said, followed by the sound of him cracking open the can. Footsteps leading away followed.

Quietly now, we began pumping into each other, assuming Todd had left. We started out slow, but we were already back to that point just before orgasm. The point of no return. And so in seconds we were back to fucking like animals. I pounded my cock deep into Lana's pussy, and her tits hammered my face. Her cunt was drenched, and I was sliding in fast and deep. Lana clawed at my back, then I felt her suck in a deep breath and her body went rigid. I fucked her even harder, driving my cock as deep into her as I could, and then I, too, was cumming.

Just as we reached our peaks, we saw Todd's shadow move inside the doorway. An intense mixture of Heaven and Hell filled us both as we fought to control our orgasms. Gritting our teeth and holding our breath, our eyes were glued to the shadow. But it wasn't getting bigger, or closer. It was as if Todd, with a cold beer in hand, had decided to take a break on the front step just three feet away.

Holding myself deep inside Lana's cunt, I emptied my hot cum into her, feeling it surge throughout her insides and boil back around me. In return, Lana's pussy lips gripped me like a fist, milking me for more. I kissed her hard, hoping that would keep me from calling out in pleasure. We gripped each other tight for nearly a minute while Todd gulped his beer.

I quietly set Lana down and stepped away from the door. She leaned against the wall, catching her breath. My cum was slowly oozing down her thigh.

I was putting my dick away again when Todd's voice came.

"Where's the moving kid at?"

"Um...oh, he's using the bathroom," Lana said.

Todd just grunted.

Lana waved me away towards the bathroom, wanting to take advantage of Todd's back still turned to us. I tiptoed out of the room, but passed the bathroom altogether, heading instead for the master bedroom, where Claire hopefully hadn't run out of patience waiting for me.

When I found her, I still wasn't sure if she had or not. On one hand, she was still naked, laying on the floor with legs spread. On the other hand, she was fingering herself madly, and her facial expressions suggested she was close to something very good.

"Oh my God I need your tongue in me!" she yelled over the radio.

Claire removed her hand from herself and thrust her hips forward. I dropped to the ground and lapped away at Claire's neatly trimmed pussy that was already soaked with her excitement. Her urgency suggested she didn't want to play around, so I went right for the kill, shoving my tongue in deep to lick her inner walls, then bringing it out to rub over her clit.

Claire screamed out and arched her body so greatly that only her feet and shoulders were touching the floor. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against my face as I rammed my tongue down into her again. She bucked against me, then we fell back to the floor. I wrapped my lips around her hard little clit and buzzed the tip of my tongue over it.

I don't know why I did what I did next. I had never done it before, but for some reason it just felt like the perfect way to progress to the next level. With Claire biting her lip and rubbing her breasts as I tongue fucked her, I moved one of my hands from her firm ass cheek and slipped a finger inside her anus. It was hot and tight, but I slipped in quickly, smoothly. And Claire just went wild.

She arched again, throwing herself up while screaming and clenching her asshole around my finger. She yelled so loudly that I knew it could be heard over the blasting radio, but I didn't care. I pushed my finger in deeper, and she screamed again. She became so wet, she was actually dripping. Claire relaxed just slightly, letting her body lie back on the floor again, but keeping her ass raised so I could continue. Then she grabbed my head and pushed my face against her pussy.

In seconds, her body was convulsing, and her anus became so tight around my finger that it almost hurt. But I pushed on, sliding all the way to the knuckle as she came for what seemed like an eternity. After a short while, she pulled me away from her pussy, telling me she was too sensitive now, but ordered me not to remove my finger for even a second.

That proved to be a difficult task, as she was switching to a new position and I had to follow along, wondering what it would be. Then I saw: she was getting onto all fours, but with me in front of her so she could suck me. I still had my finger in her as she moved into position.

"Oh, fuck. I need to taste you," she growled. "Give me that cock."

As soon as she said it, I knew I was in a bind. It hadn't been that long since I last came, and I wasn't sure I could get it up again already, even with this magnificent woman willing to devour me as I finger-fucked her ass. Worse still was that she was sure to notice not only my semi-limp state, but also that strange taste coating my dick—the taste of another fresh pussy.

"Wait," I said, pulling my finger out of her and leaning away.

No words could describe how disappointed and shocked she looked at my retreat. I couldn't blame her. No guy would turn down a blowjob from someone as sexually riled up as she was.

"I've been gone too long," I explained, getting up. "Someone's going to check on us if I don't get working. Let me pack a few more boxes."

She nodded a somber agreement, then playfully dropped back onto the floor, holding her head, as if I had just told her the world was ending. I barely heard her next words over the music as she spoke toward the floor.

"Hurry up."

I turned to the door, then saw her jump up and grab me from behind, hugging me tightly as she rubbed her tits against my back and her cunt against my ass.

"I need to taste you so badly."

I hurried off to the bathroom to wash up, then sped out the door with a few boxes to help Todd. He had just finished his beer, and didn't say a thing.

To be continued...

12