Lana and Ian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"Oh fuck you're hot." Ian panted as he undid his tie and let her free. Lana could only grin.

"I fucking hate that I'm leaving tomorrow."

Lana bit her lip hard to hide her emotions. She wanted this to go on forever.

Lana was out shopping for clothing. Ian had given her a credit card and she was eagerly waiting for his arrival in town. They had met a few months ago and every time he was in town, they'd spend days having intense, rough sex. She had enjoyed being so submissive and it took her almost a week to recover from the intense orgasms that first time. Lana was wearing a halter-top along with jean shorts. Her blonde hair was in a braid and she was eyeing a beautiful bra and panty set. It was lace and was the perfect shade of pink. Her phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Rub your pussy for me." Ian was already checked into the hotel. He had taken an early flight so he could have some time to play with Lana. He figured she was out shopping.

"I'm in public Ian." Lana hoped no one could hear his voice through the phone.

"I don't care. Rub your pussy." Lana moved so no one could see and began to rub her fingers against her jean shorts.

"Slide your index finger into your pussy."

Lana did as she was told. She was soaking wet already and wondered if she was going to get caught. The sales woman was busy with another client and didn't notice Lana squirming against the rack of expensive bras.

"Are you close?"

"Unhuh." Lana couldn't speak. The tone of his voice was so authoritative and Ian had only just begun.

"Good. Now stop touching yourself and meet me in the hotel lobby." Ian hung up the phone and got settled in his room. He could just imagine Lana in the mall or walking down the street desperate to cum. He knew she wouldn't touch herself until he said so. Lana swore under her breath and decided to get the most expensive bra and panties in the store. She bought the lingerie and walked quickly to get a cab. The whole way there, she was squirming in her seat. She needed to cum so badly and was eager to see Ian. She practically jumped out of the cab and rushed into the hotel lobby. She looked around and couldn't see him. Her phone rang and she answered.

"Yes?"

"Ask the desk clerk for my room key."

Lana hung up the phone and practically ran to the desk. She got the key and was in the elevator as fast as she could. The moment the doors opened to the suite she ran into the living room. Ian was dressed in silk pajama pants and was holding a long silk scarf.

"Fuck me." Lana ran and tried to kiss him. Her hands ran all over his body, but he pushed her away.

"Rub your pussy for me. Show me how badly you need it."

Lana yanked off her jeans and panties and sank to her knees. She spread her knees and rocked her hips as her fingers sank deep into her pussy. Ian watched and smiled. She was so horny and he loved it.

"Stop." Lana looked up. She desperately wanted to keep going, but knew she had to listen.

"Yes sir." Ian grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back. He grabbed her other hand as well. He bit her neck so hard it left a mark. Lana was so aroused at his biting that she didn't notice her hands were tied together.

"You're my slut tonight. Say it. Tell me you're my slut."

"I'm your slut." Lana's eyes were glazing over and all she could think of was his cock. It was tenting his pants and she could see a circle of moisture where his cock head was. She could almost taste his precum in her mouth. She was that horny.

Ian stared at Lana and knew he was going to push her limits tonight. He dragged her by the silk scarf and pushed her face down on the bed. He spanked her butt three times so hard he saw his hand print.

"You're my slut. You're going to make me cum tonight."

Lana couldn't even answer. She was grinding her clit into the soft sheets, but couldn't get the right amount of pressure to get her off. She was ready to scream, but Ian fixed that. He sank four fingers into her pussy and pushed hard. His thumb found her clit and rubbed. His hand was covered in her juices and he loved it. He felt her cum a first time. She barely had time to recover when he found her cervix and began to stroke it. She screamed out and tried to squirm away. It was such a sensitive part and she wanted to scream and moan at the same time. Having his index finger stroke the sensitive bud inside her pussy was slowly driving her mad. She was near orgasm, but the pain from his stroking was holding her back. Ian held her down and continued the assault. He fingered her harder and faster. When she came a third time he felt a stream of hot juices squirt into the palm of his hand. He reached up and gripped her throat. She was turning into a babbling mess and he loved it. He pulled his hand out of her pussy and pulled down his pants. He thrust his cock inside her and began to bang her.

"You're my slut. I love your wet tight pussy. I'm going to flood your pussy full of my cum." Ian yanked her back and forth by the silk tie and when he came, he cried out. It felt so good to cum inside her. He realized he normally could last longer, but with Lana it was different. Just thinking about her turned him on. Seeing her made his cock throb and the moment he touched her, he was near orgasm.

"God I love fucking you. I don't have a meeting until tomorrow morning. You're my little fuck toy until then."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers
12