Lana Crosses A Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, not right now. I'm so tired." she slurs.

Hell. No.

I spread her legs open from behind, and press my cock against her still- soaked pussy. She doesn't fight, as she sighs her acceptance. I press inside from behind.. and she feels....gooey. Really wet, but also very gooey. She clearly didn't clean up after her cheating. I slide easily inside her, and quite honestly don't have much feeling. Fucking Lana's stretched out pussy after Raquel's tight little thing is a real eye-opener.

I begin to fuck her, holding her hips tight. It's like fucking a warm jar of mayonnaise.

"You like that, don't you?" I say, half taunting.

Realizing that she's supposed to like it, even though she probably feels about as much as I do, she starts to halfheartedly moan.

Fucking her hard, listening to her fake moans, was just pissing me off. I needed to cum, but my wife's once-perfect body wasn't doing it for me.

"You're a slut, fucking in your friend's bathroom. Showing everybody your tits in the hot tub. You're a slut, always posing for pictures with a cock in your mouth, or one in your pussy."

"Yeah, I'm a slut" she breathes almost silently

"How should I treat a slut like you?"

"Oh baby, cum inside me, just cum in me."

Gripping her hips tight, I go for the dagger "I can't, Lana, you're not tight enough."

She tries to pull away as she gasps at my remark, but I hold her tight and continue to fuck that loose pussy.

"What the fuck? It's not my fault you have a small dick."

This fucking BITCH. I fuck her harder, not caring if I hurt her.

"You can be a real bitch, you know. That's some bullshit."

Lana is silent, fuming. I continue to fuck her as hard as I can, finally feeling my orgasm building.

She stops struggling and just takes it, until finally I find my release, and add my cum to the load (loads?) already deposited there earlier.

I pull out, dress quickly and then turn to her.

"I'm leaving. Maybe you can ask your fuck buddy for a rid home." Then I slam the door in her face and walk down, out to my car, and drive home alone.

My wife fucking cheated on me. This wasn't like before. It wasn't for pictures. It wasn't at my request. It wasn't on a bet. It was pure lust, and she fucked another man. Fuck her.

12