Lana - Double Time

Story Info
My wife handles two cocks at once.
786 words
4.08
148.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana and I didn't really talk about what happened that last night at Cliff & Raquel's. Before that, we were only after photos. But that time, we were after sex, and it was different. But we silently decided to blame it on the alcohol and pretend it wasn't a thing.

We did keep up with our weekly photoshoots, though. Once a week, Cliff would visit for a bit, and we would take some hot photos. It had just become a thing that we did, and it was great.

So, anyway.

We're in the midst of the latest session, and Lana is currently sitting on Cliff's lap, slowly riding him. I'm snapping photos like crazy, getting some really great shots. She's positively dripping and obviously having a great time.

"Let's try something a little different this time."

Lana stops moving on top of Cliff and half turns to face me.

"Lana, go ahead and hop off for a minute."

She winces and sighs softly, but immediately does as she's told. I direct her to the floor and tell her to get on her hands and knees. Suddenly, she's all smiles again. Doggy style has been our favorite position for years and years. It lets me go in deeper, and she just loves the "slutty" feeling of it, not to mention the deep spots I hit.

"Cliff, come down and get behind Lana."

Seconds later, Cliff is entering my wife from behind, and she's moaning, and not very quietly. As he presses deeper inside, she cries out.

"Oh God Cliff you're so big. You're going so deep." She manages in between moans.

A deep pang of pain strikes me in the heart. She'd never really put it like that before. But Cliff is fucking her properly, and she's moaning like a slut. My wife.

All these thoughts are going through my head, and I'm just snapping away with my camera. It's fucking hot, watching Cliff take my wife from behind. Really fucking hot. He has his hands wrapped tight around her waist, forcing his massive cock deep inside her with each thrust.

I get another wicked idea. I try to push it away, but I just can't. Fuck it.

I step away from the camera, and strip off my clothes, then walk in front of Lana. I drop to my knees, and she's shocked - it's as if she just realized I was there. My cock is rock hard and right in her face. I grab it and guide it between her lips, where she begins to suck hungrily. Unlike Cliff's, she can take me all the way, which feels absolutely amazing. I'm getting lost in the momoment, switching between FUCK this feels good, and FUCK this is hot - my wife is pleasing two men at the same time.

I glance over at Cliff and he's clearly about to lose control. His grip on Lana's waist is tight, and he's pistoning in and out of her poor pussy. Suddenly she starts shaking in her second orgasm of the evening, and it must've been too much for him. He grunts out loud and thrusts just a few more times, and I can tell he came inside my wife. Again.

I do not want this to become a thing.

"Fuck, I'm sorry man. I couldn't help it, and I couldn't exactly come in her mouth with you there."

I mumble something about it being ok, kind of. He can tell I'm pissed, though, and he dresses quickly and leaves.

Lana takes a moment to look up into my eyes and removes my cock from her mouth.

"Fuck me, baby"

I think for a second - her pussy is tainted right now. It's full of another man's cum. That's not exactly my thing, and it's exactly why I don't like him coming inside her. But, she's my wife after all, and she's asking for my dick. So, I get behind her, and slip my cock easily into her pussy.

It's stretched wide for the moment, having just taken a much larger cock than mine. It's also... gooey. I ignore that, grab those sweet hips, and fuck her. She gets back to her moaning, and before I know it, she starts shaking again as she cries out.

I haven't given my wife an orgasm with my dick in *years*, until now. It felt fucking amazing, and I was no good after that, blowing my own load inside her just seconds later.

I pull out, and lay down next to her on the floor. We're silent, and all I can think about is how I wish I was able to photograph my wife getting double teamed just minutes earlier. So. Fucking. Hot.