Lana Goes Shopping

Story Info
I make Lana go shopping may way.
1.2k words
3.93
108k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do that." Lana pouts, crossing her harms across her bare chest.

You can, and you will, I say firmly.

Glaring at me, she finally relents. "Fine. But I can't believe you're making me."

Smiling I reply "You will enjoy it and you know it. Now get dressed." I point to the clothes I have picked out for her.

Slowly, Lana dresses, and she looks as tantalizing as ever. I picked out a tiny white miniskirt that just barely conceals her plump little rear, and a skin tight white tank top that is just barely sheer - her nipples are faintly visible in good light. It's really sexy and just barely not obscene. I did not provide underwear for her, or a bra.

Silently, we drive to the adult toy store. When we arrive, we have to get our ID's checked (this is funny to me for some reason, maybe because we're in our forties.) The bouncer, who looked like a bodybuilder, is mostly all business, but does smile at Lana as he compares her picture to her ID.

Finally inside, we look aroun at this and that. We pick up a new bottle of lube, along with a blindfold. I tell her that its time - I can tell she was stalling. She glares at me, then walks directly to the wall of dildos. They're mostly in order of size - small to large. She doesn't bother with the small ones - what's the point?

After a few minutes of looking, a clerk comes up and gently asks if we need assistance. Lana is turning bright red as she answers "I'm looking for a new dildo."

They go back and forth a little, talking about material and size and all. Finally Lana settles on two. They are both realistic style - they look like real cocks, balls and everything. The first one is white / peach colored, 7 inches long and about 2 inches wide. "I want to warm up with a small one." She explains to the female clerk.

Now it's my turn to be embarrassed - the "small" dildo in my wife's hands dwarfed my own cock.

The second dildo was something else entirely. It was called Bam, and supposed modeled after a pornstar's actual cock. It measured 10" long (that's ten inches insertable - not counting the balls) and nearly 2 3/4 inches wide. It was insanely thick, dark black, veiny, and had a huge pair of balls at the base.

Satisfied that we had everything, we thank the clerk and go up to the register. This area, unlike the rest of the store, was very brightly lit. I looked at Lana, and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her shirt, and they were rock hard. I hand the cashier the lube & blindfold, and Lana hands him the dildos.

Somehow he remains professional and doesn't comment on the size compared to my wife. He gives her the total, and she begins to count out the cash.

"Use your card" I say, wanting the clerk to know her name.

With another glare, Lana puts away her cash and hands over her credit card.

Finished, the clerk starts to bag our items. I stop him - "We don't need a bag."

He hands over our items and smiles, saying "thank you Lana. I hope you enjoy your purchases today.

She turns an even brighter shade of red, and I grab the lube and blindfold and begin to walk off. Realizing she would have to carry the dildos. Lana groans. She catches up to me outside, carrying one huge dildo in each hand, glaring at me.

We drive home in silence, and when we get home, she dutifully grabs both her dildos and follows me to the front door.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) none of our neighbors were out to see. As soon as the door was shut, I scooped Lana up and carried her to the couch. I bent her over the end, lifted up her tiny skirt, and stuffed my cock into her very wet pussy. I only lasted for three pumps before I was spraying her insides.

Lana sighed loudly, but soon proclaimed that I would have to try out her new toys.

"Start with the small one" she ordered, and I opened up the package quickly, not wanting to keep her waiting. I pressed it against her from behind, and it slipped inside her easily. I began fucking her from behind roughly, burying all 7 inches with each thrust. She was moaning like a where, and soon I was hard again.

Knowing she didn't want me to pull the dildo out, I covered my cock in lube, and pressed it against her perfect little asshole. It gave way, and I began fucking her ass as I pounded her pussy with the dildo.

Her moans told me I was on the right track, when suddenly, she said "Now I want the other one." Not wanting to stop, but wanting to please her,I pulled out of her ass and opened up the other package.

It looked even bigger - it was massive. It was nearly double the length and double the thickness of own cock.

"Give it to me" she begged.

I pulled out the 7" dildo, and pressed the 10" against her pussy. She bucked against it, a nd it began to slip it, stretching her lips wide, as she began to swallow it, moaning nonstop. Before I knew it, my tiny Lana has the entire thing buried inside her.

I recoat my cock and slip it easily in her ass again. She goes wild as I fuck her hard, and soon I'm covering her bowels with my seed. As I pull out, she begs for more, wanting to be filled.

I look down at the 7" dildo, and,though skeptical - she has never had a big dick in her ass - pick it up and thoroughly coat it in lube. I place the fat head to her asshole, and, leaving the black dildo buried in her, apply pressure to her ass. Slowly her sphincter begins to give way, and the dildo begins to slide inside her. In and out i go, watching more disappear inside her with each thrust.

I look down, and - fuck me - the fat 7" are buried in my sweet Lana's ass. This woman is incredible. Soon after, she cries out in her last orgasm and begs me to pull both of them out. I do, and quickly replace the white dildo with my cock again. Her ass feels a bit different,but still amazing.

"No baby, I can't take any more right now."

Fuck.

I pull out begrudgingly, and Lana rolls on to her back on the couch. I stand above her, wanting her more than I ever have, but knowing she can't handle any more. I begin to stroke my lubed-up cock, needing relief. As I do I look at my wife's perfect body. Her tiny breasts, her tinier waist, her perfect stomach. Her hairless pussy, glistening and gaping wide open. I could probably put my hand inside her without much trouble.

The thought, along with the perfect view sent me over the edge again, as cum sprayed across Lana's pubic area. I kept stroking until I was empty, not taking my eyes off the perfect woman underneath me.