Lana Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipadofan
zipadofan
35 Followers

"We did, and it was a beautiful night. I walked over to the railing and just admired the view. Tom came up behind me, put his arms around me and smelled my hair. I could feel his hardness pressing into my ass. With my back to him, he started to feel me up, under my shirt this time. I pushed back on him for a second to unclasp the bra, and then let him continue. My shirt was kind of tight and he asked me to take it off. I was a bit worried that someone would come up to the roof, so I bargained him into letting me take the shirt off if I could put my leather jacket back on.

"I must say that when I got the shirt off, the night air felt great on my body. I don't remember the last time I was topless outside, but it felt liberating. Tom pulled the bra off my arms and twirled it on his fingers. A breeze must have come up or something because it flew away and landed on a tree branch below us. We both laughed because it looked so funny there in the tree. Tom joked that the huge cups would make a great nest for the birds.

"Then we kissed a little more, and Tom bent down to lick and suck on my tits. He paid a lot of attention to them, but I thought I heard a noise like maybe someone was watching from the behind the roof door, so I put my leather jacket back on.

"With both my bra and panties gone now and my shirt on the floor, I was naked except for my leather skirt and jacket - and heels of course. Tom turned me around and I leaned against the railing again. I put my arms back around his head and he continued to feel me up. It was such a strange sensation to be felt up like that, outdoors, while looking down his street. Anyone down there could have seen.

"He reaches down with one hand and unzips his pants. Then he lifts up the back of my skirt and I reach down and together we guide his cock up inside me. It was so... filling, so wonderful. He put his other hand back on my tit and started fucking me right up against the railing. I tried to keep my arms behind his head the whole time, but he started fucking me so hard that I had to hold on to the railing for support. I don't know how Tom managed, but he held on to both my tits the entire time.

"I came first. It was the strangest orgasm I've ever had. It must have been the combination of senses: the smell of the night, the fresh air on my chest and up my skirt, Tom's hands on my tits and his cock up inside me. It lasted for minutes. It was one long, fulfilling convulsion. He must have found my G spot.

"Anyway, I started encouraging him on. I told him to fuck me hard, that he felt so fucking great, to never stop, to cum in me, that kind of thing. He loved it - he squeezed me in close, grunted and shot his load up inside me. He held me for a few minutes as we both came down. I stretched my arms up and back behind him again to savor the night air on my body one last time. He turned me around and we kissed. Then I picked up my shirt and we headed back to the door.

"When we opened the door there were two young guys sitting at the top of the stairs, smoking. One said to Tom, 'Yo.' Tom didn't look like he knew them and just said 'Hey guys.' The other guy said 'Play-ah!' as we were walking by. I thought I did a good enough job closing the jacket around my boobs as we walked by, but when got down another flight I heard one of the guys say, 'Man, that chick had the BIGGEST tits!'

"Tom suggested we watch a movie in bed. That sounded fine to me. We finished getting undressed - I didn't have that far to go - and got in bed. We cuddled for a while but were both kind of exhausted, so we fell asleep in each other's arms with the TV on. We didn't have sex during the night; there was some random stroking and petting but that was about it.

"I woke up late with my arms around Tom and my head on his chest. I noticed that he had a morning erection, so I lightly ran my fingers over it. I could tell he was enjoying it, sleeping or not, so I took his cock in my hand and gently stroked him up and down.

"'God that feels great,' he said. I said, 'Mmmm... I thought you'd like it.' I rubbed it teasingly for a few minutes. Then I said, 'so do you think this is going to help you and Deb?'"

"Tom said, 'hell yeah. I'm going to be thinking about this the next time I fuck her. And then some.'"

"I said, 'what does that mean?'"

"He said, 'What do you think? When I'm doing what you're doing now. Only to myself. What about you?'"

"I thought I should tell him what he wanted to hear so I said, 'I'm so glad you said that, I'll be doing the same thinking about you.'"

"So then he asked if I'd ever done it in front of someone else, and I told him of course I hadn't. He said he and Deb used to do it and that it was a huge turn on. I asked him if he wanted to masturbate for me. He said he'd only do it if I did it too. It was silly and awkward, but the idea kind of turned me on.

"So I turned and sat up. I looked him directly in the eye and placed my hands on my shoulders, and caressed my skin down to my breasts. I stopped and pulled on my nipples, then slowly lowered my right hand down, tracing my fingernail across my abdomen, swirling it in my pubic hair, and then down into my slit. My left hand played with my tits.

"Tom said, 'Oh my god" and knelt in front of me, stroking his cock.

"The eye contact was so erotic. We kept it the whole time. I was amazed at how hard he ravaged his cock - I understand now where the terms 'jerking and beating off' come from. And he was doing it all for me. I picked up my pace and tried to match his sexual intensity. I dipped my left hand down and stuck two fingers into my pussy, brought the wetness back up to my nipple, and rubbed it in. I did it again and used four fingers - it was a little harder to do but worth the reward in nectar, and this time I licked it off my fingers, sucking on each one. 'God, I taste great' I said.

"Tom cupped his balls with his free hand. I suspected he was close to coming because he started tugging on his nuts really hard. Just seeing that brought about my orgasm. When I felt the release come on, I finished licking my fingers and let my left hand pull on my nipple as I got off with my right hand. I shouted a little, and was momentarily embarrassed that I had just molested myself in front of another person. But Tom didn't leave me hanging and immediately shot a load all over my face and tits. I licked a little off my face and said teasingly, 'I taste better.' Tom said I was unbelievable and collapsed on the bed.

"We finally got up to take showers, but Tom made some comment about conserving water, and I said he just wanted to shower with me. Which he did. It was weird stepping into the shower with a naked man who wasn't you - I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I had his cum all over me. After we soaped and rinsed he suggested dual tongue-baths. We each had to clean every inch of the other person using only our tongues. I went first. It wasn't so hard except for the bottoms of his feet and in between his toes. The hair on his head was a little difficult too, and he kept making me do his asshole again, saying I missed a spot. Tom did a good job on me although I told him my ass and tits were clean enough already - he must have spent 30 minutes on them. So much for conserving water.

"When we got out, he offered to make me breakfast and coffee if I stayed, so I just couldn't refuse. I started to get dressed but Tom said it would be more fun to have breakfast naked, so I went along with it. I followed him to the kitchen to see if I could help with anything. He got out all the ingredients to make omelets and then realized he didn't have any coffee. He asked me to make breakfast and he would run to the corner store and get coffee. He dressed and left.

"As I was making the omelets, the roll of paper towels ran out, so I went to the cupboard to get more. Tom must not have looked in there because there were two cans of coffee grounds. Oh well. As I was finishing, Tom came home and turned on the TV, so I served him his breakfast out there. Even though I was still naked, he didn't get undressed to eat. We watched Sportscenter, and he had me sit on his lap while we ate. When we finished eating I said, 'Someone's not being fair... keeping all his clothes on.'

"Tom said, 'when the commercial comes on, why don't you clear the plates and I'll take my clothes off.' In the meantime, he put an arm around me and fondled my tits with one hand while he waved his other hand and spoke passionately about the demise of the Braves' pitching staff."

"When the commercial came on, I cleared the plates and came back to a naked Tom. I stood in front of the TV but he said to hang on a sec, he wanted to see if the Mets lost last night. I was worried that if his mind wasn't on sex, I would have failed both he and Deb. So I knelt down in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. I knew I had his attention again when the moans were no longer about National league scores, but my tongue on his cock.

"Without turning off the TV, he lifted me up onto the couch and laid on top of me. We lovingly kissed for several minutes - sucking on each other's tongues and lips. Tom pulled away and said, 'I love you so much Lana.' I knew I wasn't in love with Tom, but I did love him as a person and didn't want to take him out of the mood by saying the wrong thing, so I said, 'God I love you too, Tom. Please make love to me. Now.'"

"Tom told me to put him in, so I took his cock in my hand, stroked it gently, and guided it into my pussy. He laid down on me and we made love softly and slowly, kissing and caressing each other. Suddenly the front door opened - it was right across from us - and Deb rolled in.

"'Thomas!' She yelled, 'Don't fuck her with the TV on!!!' Deb dropped her tennis bag, grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. It was momentarily awkward, but Tom didn't miss a beat and kept fucking me. 'Did you two have fun?' she asked.

"We didn't answer in words so much as moan our contentment. Deb wheeled over to the couch, apparently to get a better view. Tom got up and started stacking some cushions on the floor. He knelt on them with one knee and put the other leg out on the floor. He grabbed my legs and rotated my pelvis towards him. 'Hey honey, give me a hand here, would ya?' he said. Deb reached over and grabbed his cock, then stuffed it into my pussy. Her hand made incidental contact with me, down there. I was surprised she didn't find that repulsive - we always freaked out about the lesbians on her tennis teams.

"As Deb took in the sight of her husband fucking me, she said, 'Lana, you look so beautiful naked.' She cradled my head and played with my hair as Tom fucked me. She shouted words of encouragement, telling him to fuck me hard, to make me cum, that kind of thing. Tom was really whaling away on me now. It was taking him awhile to get his fourth orgasm in less than a day. Deb was still playing with my hair with her left hand when she slid her right hand down to my cheek. She was still urging Tom on, but started giving me little peck kisses on the cheek. The multiple sensations did it to me again. I started bucking, and when Deb realized I was at the point of no return, she slid her right hand down to my tit and began playing with it.

"'Yeah, come on Lana, do it, yeah...' she said as she tweaked my nipple."

"I came harder than I ever have in my life. I screamed. I thrashed. I clawed at the couch. When I was done I couldn't move. Deb kept massaging my boob and planting little kisses on my forehead. That's when I thought of you.

"'I wish Eddie were here,' I said, 'it's too bad it's just the three of us. I wonder what he'd be doing.'

"Deb mentioned that you were interested in anal sex with her but she was unable to accommodate you. She suggested that maybe Tom and I do it, that way I could at least go home with an anal story for you. I was a little worried about it - I only had anal sex those two times with you in college and it really hurt - but I figured I would do it for you.

"So Tom flipped me over on the couch so I was on all fours. Deb got some Vaseline and rolled up behind me to apply it. She smeared it up and down my ass crack but I could tell she was very careful not to touch my pussy. I was surprised when she worked one finger in my ass and then a few more, but she no doubt wanted to make sure I was properly lubed. When she was satisfied, she told Tom to go gently on me.

"Gentle or not, it hurt like hell. Deb could tell the pain was bad, so she told me 'this would take my mind off it, and she took off her shirt. I tried to be polite and tell her that her breasts looked nice, but I couldn't really get the words out - Tom's cock was stretching out my asshole - I was sure I was bleeding.o It felt strangely good to have his cock up in there, but the damage to my sphincter was something else. I shrieked in pain.

"Deb said, 'shh... come here' and started kissing me. At first I thought it was just a supportive peck, but she opened her mouth and sucked on my lips. I think the fact that she's so beautiful and that I was starting to enjoy the cock up my ass turned me on again. I kissed her back gently at first, with no tongue. Then I opened a little bit and we gently touched the tips of our tongues - savoring our first girl-girl tongue contact. Then we explored a little. Finally we kissed like long lost lovers, reunited after many years. I threw my ass back viciously against Tom's cock.

"Deb broke the kiss and swung her head down under my arms and kissed and sucked on my dangling tits. It felt so amazing to have my tits sucked while I was being penetrated. Tom moaned and continued to pound away, trying to grind out one last orgasm. The ass fucking started to feel really good.

"My tits were too big or too much for Deb. I heard her muffled pleasure on them as she struggled to get both hands around one and stuff the other as far as she could in her mouth. She was really good at it - her tongue felt great. Finally I asked to have hers. She reluctantly removed herself from my tits, then lifted herself up in front of my face. I found that if I leaned against the couch for support I could get one arm free. It was strange fondling and sucking another woman's breasts, but I kind of liked it. I bit and sucked on her nipple, and licked all around and under the swell and from tit to tit.

"Unfortunately Deb couldn't hold herself up any longer, so we went back to kissing. I still used my free hand to fondle her breasts; she used both of her hands on mine. When I felt Tom tense up and his seed start to leak into my ass, I had what I can only call a 'body orgasm.' It wasn't really vaginal at all, but the sexual contact all over me gave me a huge, wonderful release. Tom grunted and slammed his cock all the way in me as he came once again.

"Tom was covered in sweat and out of breath. He plopped down in the easy chair next to the couch. Deb and I broke our kiss momentarily while I wiped the cum off my ass and sat down next to her. We started kissing again and gently fondling each other's tits. Tom watched us for two minutes or so and got up, saying 'OK, lovebirds, I need a nap.

"Deb and I sat there kissing and occasionally giggling for another five minutes at least. And we were no longer groping, just lightly caressing and exploring each other's breasts. Deb whispered to me, quite naughtily, 'Do you want one more little cum before you go? I nodded my head. She traced a finger down my chin, over my nipple and down to my pussy. She found my clit immediately and made small, light circles on it. I purred and pulled her in close for a deep soul-kiss. She slowly but expertly worked me up. A few minutes later, that's how I came - with my tongue in my best friend's mouth, hands on each other's tits, her finger between my legs, and me naked in her living room.

"Even after I came, we didn't want to stop kissing. But I knew I had to get home and tell you what happened. I got dressed, minus my bra (in the tree) and my panties (couldn't find them - not even in Tom's pockets). I gave Deb one last goodbye kiss and we winked at each other."

*****

I was furious. At least I think it was anger. It was close to anger, but it wasn't an emotion I was entirely familiar with. "Is that all?" I asked. "You didn't go back and try to fuck the guys in the stairway or anything?"

"Honey," Lana said, "don't be mad. You and I both had a good time and I think we really helped out our friends."

"It sounds like you helped a little more."

"Well, we didn't really know the ground rules. Now we'll know them for next time."

"Next time! Who said anything about next time?" I wanted to be pissed but my cock was coming back to life.

"Nobody! Just, you know, if they need help again, I'm sure they would ask us. But it would totally be up to you," she said.

"Well, speaking of something being up... how about if we..." I moved in on her. I wanted sex, bad.

"Eddie," she said, "I can't right now. I'm so sore. Maybe later." With that, she headed off to the shower.

"Fucking great." I thought. This couldn't have gone any worse.

Just then the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, Ed? This is Bob McFarland... hey I hope family day is going well, sorry about golf. Listen, we saw your wife last night at the restaurant. Anyway, uh, her friend dropped something of hers from his back pocket when they left. We just wanted to return it to her... is she around?"

I couldn't answer.

"Listen... uh, if she isn't, Tina and I could stop by another time. We kinda wanted to talk to her. You see, we've been having some problems with our marriage..."

zipadofan
zipadofan
35 Followers
12