Lana Lang Meets the Wizard of Oz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVern
MrVern
50 Followers

Lana was speechless. Morgan reached over once more and touched Lana on the arm. Lana again felt relaxed and accepting of the scene before her.

"She's not gay, Lana. She's bi. She loves women as much as she loves men. It's her nature. Don't prejudge her. She has never let you know she desires you and she never will."

He spurred his horse and off they rode once more. This stop found them out at lover's lane. Pete was there with a pretty little black girl he had been dating. Lana wasn't even sure of her name. But at the moment she had her pretty little face buried in Pete's lap, with his cock obviously down her throat. Pete held her head and moaned quietly. Just as his cum was about to spurt out into the young girl's mouth, he breathed a half heard sigh.

"Oh, god. Chloe!! Eat my cum, you sweet slut."

The girl was either too busy or too distracted to hear him mutter another's name. But Lana heard it all too clearly.

"Yep!" replied Morgan matter of factly. "Pete's had the hots for Chloe for a long long time. And someone...." He said as he tilted his head toward Lana, "needs to get them together. It is meant to be."

Riding away again, they ended up right back at Chloe's. This time as she lay naked on her bed, she had a rather large vibrator shoved in her teenaged pussy. The scene repeated itself similar to the first one, only this time the object of Chloe's lust as Pete himself.

"Now I think you know why I let you know this about these two. They are meant to be together, but they also can't seem to manage that on their own. The Elders think you should help make that happen."

Lana did not respond, only looked at Morgan with wide eyes.

"Lana, We're going to be going back to the day of the meteor shower now. Are you ready?"

"Ye...Yes. Let's go." She said with resolve. Her mind was still reeling a little from the morning's encounters. Her two good friends each wanted the other and neither had the nerve to act on it. She found that situation most interesting.

Within minutes they were at that fateful day when Smallville was hit by the meteors. Instead of being in town, however, they were following a pick up truck down the highway. Lana didn't recognize it immediately. Then the meteor struck that caused the chain of events to unfold that left the Kent pickup upside down in the ditch. Lana visibly trembled. Then she saw that other object come barreling out of the sky. It looked like a small spaceship of some sort. It crashed to earth in the vicinity of the Kent's' truck. Hovering above the action, she watched as a small boy climbed out of the craft. He appeared to be unhurt as he made his way over to the pickup. She could see him peering into the window of the truck. He then walked over to it, took hold of one side of the bed and flipped the truck like so much tissue paper back onto it's wheels. She watched open mouthed as Jonathan Kent crawled out from the wreckage and went around to free Martha. The little boy stood and watched without showing any signs of fear. Martha grabbed a blanket and wrapped the boy up and the couple began to walk away from the wreck.

Lana had just witnessed the "birth" of Clark Kent. But she wasn't sure she understood.

"Wha...what just happened?" she asked Morgan.

"You have just seen the real adoption of Clark Kent, Lana."

"You mean he...he's from outer space?" Lana squealed? She wasn't sure what she felt. But a flood of understanding suddenly was upon her like a raging river.

This newly found information gave light to so many of the emotions that Clark was struggling with. The reason why he always acted as if the meteor shower was his fault, his constant disappearances, his secretiveness; it all made sense now.

Just as quickly she was flooded with two other emotions. One was guilt for never giving Clark a solid foundation with her so that he could share this with her. The other was unfaltering love. With everything in perspective, she now saw Clark in a different light.

"Lana." Morgan interrupted her reverie. "As a special favor, I can take you back to yesterday. The last day you spent with your parents before they....before the meteor shower. Would you like that?"

"No, Morgan." She said hesitantly. "I have my memories of my parents and I don't want to dwell on that."

With those words, she found herself once more sitting on the ground looking up at the man with the flowing white hair and beard and wonderfully color infused robe. She was in the exact spot where Donetello threw her.

"So, what does all this new found knowledge mean to me, Morgan? Am I supposed to go running to Clark and tell him I know about him? And what about Chloe and Pete?"

"How you choose to handle this knowledge is up to you." Morgan knelt so he was eye to eye with her. "But I'll tell you this. Clark Kent is very close to giving up on trying to help the world. When the incidents surrounding you became so hazardous to you he began to think that maybe he should just bury who he is and try to live a normal a life as he can. But the world needs him, Lana. And you can help him evolve into the man he needs to become. He needs to have someone he can count on and love. And you are that someone, Lana. The rest is up to you. I'll drop in on you often. In fact, if you need me all you have to do it press this between your thumb and forefinger."

He handed her a necklace with a beautiful stone inset on the chain. It resembled his robe. The colors were constantly changing as if fused and continually moving within the stone. She put it in the pocket of her jeans as she stood up. She moved closer to Morgan. He put his hand on her arm once more and she was flooded with feelings that she could and would do this task set before her.

"Thank you." She said softly, stepping up to him, raising herself onto her tiptoes and kissing him softly on the cheek.

With a wave of his hand, Pegasus flew off into the clouds. She watched the horse fly out of sight. When she looked back toward Morgan, he was nowhere to be seen.

Warm hands embracing her face, a soft soothing voice calling her name were the two things she was conscious of next. She slowly opened her eyes and stared into the obviously worried face of one Clark Kent. Reaching up to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed.

"Oh my god, Clark. I am soooo sorry." She said between choking sobs.

Clark had searched almost 22 hours straight. He knew he had been at this very place at least twice in the last 22 hours. But he had not seen Lana lying on the ground. That is until this last visit.

She was sobbing over and over again how sorry she was. For what, he didn't know. He stroked her back and soothed her, but let her cry out her feelings. He thought that perhaps she was sorry that she'd been thrown. After several minutes, Lana got her emotions under control. It felt so good to be in Clark's arms.

"Are you hurt?" he asked as she calmed down a bit.

"No, No, I'm fine. Just please help me up." She said.

"Lana, what happened?" Clark asked as he helped her to her feet.

"Donetello was spooked by a rattler. When he reared I was caught off guard and fell. Hit my head I suppose. Oh my god, Clark what time is it. How long have I been out here?" she asked.

"It's 3 o'clock."

"What do you mean it's three o'clock. We didn't leave the old smokehouse after the storm until almost 3:45." She was beginning to be confused.

"It's three o'clock on Thursday afternoon, Lana. I got a call about 4:30 yesterday telling me you were missing. I've been looking for you everywhere since then. Donetello showed up at the barn about five or so. He's fine, however."

Both young people were suddenly aware of the sound of an engine coming closer and closer. Looking around, they saw the Kent family pickup coming toward them with Jonathan Kent behind the wheel.

Sliding the truck to a halt in a most unnerving way, especially for staid conservative Jonathan, he leapt out of the pick up and in three strides was face to face with Lana.

"My God, girl!" He exclaimed. "Clark's been looking for you everywhere. And so has half the town. Chloe is worried sick about you and Pete ... well you know Pete."

Lana was surprised. Jonathan Kent had always been nice and polite to her, but never shown any particular familiarity toward her. She was about to be even more surprised. He reached out and grabbed her and pulled her to him in a very uncharacteristic gesture of affection.

"We've all been worried sick. Especially when Donetello came home alone." As if suddenly recognizing that he was displaying affection for this lovely young girl, he held her at arm's length and attempted to change the subject.

"You are alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine, you guys." She exclaimed. She suddenly felt very wanted and content. And she knew that the next few days of her life would determine her happiness for a long time to come.

"Now, would my two knights in shining armor please take the lady home and feed her. I am rather hungry." She stepped between the two and locked arms with each as they lead her to the truck. Snuggled in the front seat between Clark and his father, she thought over what she perceived to be the events of two days of her life.

They arrived at the Kent farm and Martha was preparing food for her arrival. As the men left to go do farm chores the two women sat at the table as Lana ate like she hadn't eaten in a couple of days.

When she was finished she asked Martha if she could take a shower. As she was showering, Chloe showed up with fresh clothes and some personal articles for Lana. As Lana dressed, Chloe sat on the bed watching her as girls do. Lana dressed quickly, now feeling somewhat shy in front of her friend.

"Chloe, Why don't you ask Pete to the barn dance this weekend." Lana said casually.

"Oh, he'll be there anyway." Flipped Chloe.

"I know. But why not ask him to take you. Who knows, maybe you two have more in common than you think." Lana pushed.

"Since when does Lana Lang care about who I date?" Chloe kidded.

"I just think there might be something between you two worth exploring, that's all." Lana said, trying to sound off handed.

"Speaking of things in common. Why don't YOU ask Clark to take you? In fact, I'll ask Pete if you ask Clark. It's not like we won't all be together when we get there anyway."

"Ok, deal." Lana agreed. Chloe's intuition popped into play. She became immediately suspicious of Lana's quickness to agree. But she DID have the hots for Pete and so she played along. Excusing herself, Chloe left, leaving Lana alone in the house.

It was time to test this "dream" she'd had. At this point she was convinced it was a dream and nothing more. However, she did want to find some thread of truth to see if the dream was real. She knew she couldn't just come right out and ask Clark. Chloe had brought her clean clothes. Once she was dressed, she reached for her dirty clothes to fold them so she could take them home. She felt something in the pocket of the jeans. Reaching into the pocket she found the necklace that Morgan had given her in her dream. Pulling it out, she looked at it intently. Perhaps all that had happened to her wasn't a dream. She slipped the necklace around her neck. The colors danced through the stone like a magical wave of a rainbow. Dressed in a short skirt, heels and a tight top, Lana headed to the barn with a determined stride. She found Clark standing at the window of the loft, staring out at the horizon. She now knew exactly what she would have to do.

"Knock, knock." She said lightly.

"Lana."

Lana walked across the space between them and stood in front of Clark. Clark looked down on the beauty before him, and his heart began to race. She always did this to him, even since she quit wearing the Kryptonite necklace.

On her way through the kitchen, she had quickly slipped a kitchen knife into her hand. Now, inches away from Clark, a plan was being devised in her mind.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Hmmm....yes, thanks. Your mom's cooking has always hit the spot. I didn't realize how hungry I was." She fingered the knife behind her, positioning it to strike. Without warning she stepped toward Clark and slashed the knife across his arm. The blade shattered and clinked in pieces to the floor.

"Lana!!!!!" Clark yelled.

Stepping back, she looked at Clark.

"All right Clark. It's time. I've told you that I would stand behind you whatever. I love you and I think it's high time you told me the truth about Clark Kent."

"I... I don't know what you mean, Lana."

"Cut the BS, Clark. I just slashed you with a knife and it didn't even break the skin. The blade shattered like so much glass. I know more than you think, Clark. And it's time to either put up or shut up."

Clark was quickly reaching the point where he was giving up. The determination in Lana's eyes was apparent. So he walked to the couch, sat down and began to tell her his story. She leaned against the windowsill and listened raptly. He actually told her most of the truth. When he was done, he ended with a simple statement.

"I've never told you, even though I have wanted to many times, because Dad felt it would put you in danger."

"Put me in danger. Ha! It seems to me I've been put in harm's way without knowing all this before. So what's the difference? Anyway, that's all water under the bridge now, isn't it." She decided to tell Clark about her visit from Morgan. She gave him all the details; expect the personal ones involving Pete and Chloe.

"So you see, I had to know if this was a dream or a vision. It obviously wasn't a dream. Now we need to do something about it, Clark. Morgan said that the world needed you and that you could not... must not... go into hiding. We need to come up with a plan to expose you and your powers to the world and let the Clark Kent we all know and love to exist, also."

"And how do you propose to do that, Lana? I'm not sure I can disguise myself that well."

Frustrated and in a very giving mood, Lana walked over to the couch and sat down beside Clark. Leaning into him, she pressed both hands on the sides of his face and pulled him into her for a kiss. Her lovely full lips pressed into his as one hand went to the back of his head. Her tongue slipped between his lips and for long minutes their tongues intertwined as their passion rose. She pressed her lithe young body to his, feeling his hard muscled chest, one of her legs across his thigh. The kiss affected her as they always did. In seconds she was panting and her nipples poked provocatively out from her shirt. Clark encircled her petite body with his arms. It felt good to finally get this rift between them over. He gave himself in to the emotions he had been feeling for years for this elfin beauty. His hands roamed her back and felt the heat from her. Slipping his hands down to her waist, he lifted her like a feather and sat her straddling his hips. Hands on his shoulders she looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Clark. You're my superman. I've known for a long time that I wanted you. Now, there are no barriers. I will protect your secrets to the death."

Clark was overwhelmed with love and devotion for this tiny princess. She stood up and began to undo the zipper on her skirt. In seconds she was standing before the man she loved with all her heart in her panties and bra. Without a second's hesitation, she removed the last vestments hiding her teenaged charms. It seemed so natural.

"Oh my god. You are so beautiful." Moaned Clark. He stood and began to divest himself of his clothing. At super speed it didn't take long for him to become naked with her. She looked between his legs and gasped.

He was not huge, but to Lana, seeing her first hard cock, he was formidable. At seven and a half inches he was no schlock.

"My god, Clark. You're huge! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah, right. What did you want me to do? Do an announcement over the school's PA , 'oh, by the way, Lana, I'm hung like a horse?"

Giggling, Lana walked over to him, pressed her tiny hot hands into his chest and pushed him onto the couch. She deftly sat her petite little form atop his cock. It nudged her flooding pussy lips.

"Oh my God. I never thought I'd do this before marriage, but I HAVE to have you in me...NOW~!!!!!!"

In one hard push, she pushed Clark's cock into her steaming pussy. Though she'd lost her hymen long ago riding horses, her tight virginal pussy was unused to such girth and length.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed in total ecstasy.

Clark's hands found her petite little tits and he squeezed them sensuously, kneading her hot flesh with his strong hands. He found her nipples and tweaked them between his thumb and forefingers. She was mad with lust. She had longed dreamed of giving herself to Clark, but always had the schoolgirl thoughts of a wedding and the marriage bed. Right now she was so driven by their newly found intimacy that having sex with him not only seemed right, but totally natural.

Driven by their long subdued passion, it didn't take long for Lana to feel the beginnings of her first climax with a man. She began rotate her hips with more and more purpose, driving both herself and Clark to the inevitable end. Clark was enjoying both the feel and the site of this petite little exotic beauty driving his hard cock deep into her tight little body. She was totally lost in her lust.

Bouncing furiously up and down on his shaft, the petite little beauty squealed out her orgasm, flooding Clark's cock and balls with her liquid fire. Clark let her ride through her own climax, just enjoying the feel of her on and near him. It seems, he learned, that kryptonians could control their own climaxes when the need arose. Lana grunted and whimpered as her own orgasm washed over her. She slumped forward; Clark's cock still in her tight little pussy and lay atop his chest. In a couple of minutes, she stirred. She realized Clark had not orgasmed yet and she immediately began to feel guilty.

"Oh, God, Clark. I'm so sorry. You haven't cum yet." She raised her petite form and dropped to her knees between his well-muscled legs.

"I can't risk getting pregnant, Clark. So please, let me do this for you." She said as one hand went to his shaft. It was slick with her own cum and it felt hot and hard to her touch. Her little pink tongue came out and licked the shaft. She tasted herself for the first time. She moaned softly as she licked up her own hot juices. Clark watched in awe as pretty pristine little Lana licked and lapped at his hard cock. He would never have expected this.

Opening her pretty mouth she let the head of his cock slip past her lips and into the warmth of her mouth. Her tongue licked at the head inside her mouth. His precum oozed out of the tip and inundated Lana's taste buds. She couldn't believe she had never done this. She was in heaven. Her little hairless pussy was dripping her juices down her thighs and onto the floor.

Looking up at Clark, her pussy twitched as she saw the look of pure lust and unconditional love in his eyes. Steeling herself for what she was about to attempt she pushed her body forward with her toes and rocked into Clark's body. His huge cock bumped the back of her throat. Pushing herself harder, she gagged as the head popped passed the ring of her throat and entered her esophagus. She had almost half of this wonderful man meat in her little choking mouth. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She struggled, determined to take him as deep as she could. After several strokes back and forth, allowing the head deeper in her throat each time, she finally succeeded in taking the entire length. Her cute little nose was pressed against his tummy, and her chin was massaging his balls.

MrVern
MrVern
50 Followers