Lana's Alex Encounter

Story Info
A hotel rendezvous.
1.6k words
3.73
19.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubieRed
RubieRed
19 Followers

Lana is sitting at the bar in the fancy hotel down the street from the office. She waits patiently for Alex to arrive after his afternoon meeting. It's now 4:30 and he walks in with a smile. He kisses her lightly on the cheek and apologizes for being late.

Lana has been flirting with Alex for a few months now. He is the head accountant at hers and Jared's firm. He is a sexy Latino with dark, seducing eyes. He has a smile that could make a girl melt. Lana picked him as their first male whore, because who could deny his attentions? She intended to seduce him tonight, make him her new slave. Maybe a personal one. Only share him with top dollar clients from time to time. She found she really liked him.

Alex is amazed at how beautiful Lana looks in her silky blue dress. Her long legs accented by silvery gray heels. He longs to lick his way up to her pussy and wonders if tonight will be the night.

He orders them a round of drinks and settles in next to her. She crosses her legs in his direction. Her foot lightly caresses his leg. They sit there chatting, flirting, and drinking until he can no longer hold back.

He takes a chance and goes in for a kiss. She doesn't pull away and he is relieved. He feels her velvety tongue caress his and her warm lips around his own. He brings his hand to her thigh and slowly rubs her silky leg. She isn't wearing stockings and he savors the feel of her soft skin against his palm.

Lana is already surprisingly wet. She didn't realize the tables were somehow turned. She was here to seduce him and somehow he flipped the switch. She feels herself giving into him, no longer the dominatrix. She just wants to melt into his arms and let him have his way with her. His cologne is drawing her into him, his strong touch bringing her closer to his chest.

Suddenly she remembers where they are and her eyes flutter open. She pulls back just slightly and he stops kissing her. Immediately she longs for his lips to return to hers. What the hell am I thinking? She tries to get a hold of herself and she takes a deep breath and orders a shot.

He is smiling at her, his hand still resting on her thigh. She tries to looks away, think of something clever to say, but nothing helpful comes to mind.

He wonders what she is thinking, and he rubs her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Are you alright?" he whispers to her.

"Of course," she breathes the words to him. "Can we get out of here?"

Alex is surprised but quickly agrees.

"Why don't we go to my place? I can order in some dinner and we can relax with some wine." Alex flashes his smile, hoping for the correct response.

Lana says yes a little too quickly and wishes she had said no. She should have invited him to her place at least there she would be in control. But it's too late, he is paying the tab and they are heading out.

His arms are around her waist as he walks her to his car. They get in and she smells him all around her. The soft jazz playing on the radio is really a perfect touch. The dark leather seats of the car are warm against her skin. The sun has set by now and she wonders how it got so late, it's already 7. They were there for over 2 hours?

He's talking to her but she's not listening. Her mind is lost in a haze and she tries to concentrate.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" She asks.

He laughs a little and says, "I asked what you'd like for dinner?"

"Oh, uh, I'm really not all that hungry, something light maybe?" Lana smiles.

They arrive at his apartment: a cozy, contemporary place in town. The ambiance is perfect and the music continues when he turns the stereo on.

Alex is watching her walk about his living room as he pours them some wine. She seems transfixed with the place and he enjoys her interests.

"Here you go. Make yourself comfortable, please." he motions for the soft leather couch.

"Thank you." she smiles.

They continue a short conversation and then his kiss interrupts her sentence. This time it's more forceful. He kisses her deep and passionately. His hands immediately roam over her body. She sighs and relaxes against him and he pulls her close.

His hand finds her hair and he tugs at it just slightly as he kisses her. Lana's hands begin exploring his body. They move to his chest and begin to loosen his shirt.

Lana can no longer resist she wants her bare body pressed against his. She runs her hands over his sculpted chest, his golden brown skin. She lets him lift her dress over her head. He buries his face in her cleavage and moves his hands to release the clasp of her bra.

Her breasts bounce out freely and he takes her nipple in his warm mouth. She sighs and throws back her head. His hands still roam over her. Her back, her ass, up her chest and throat. His fingers find her mouth and she eagerly licks and sucks them.

He leans her back onto the couch, his kisses trailing down her body. His warm lips caressing her skin: inch by inch. His mouth reaches her thin panties and he kisses the top of them. Alex can't believe he finally has his mouth where he has been longing for since the day he first met Lana.

She lies there with her eyes closed, completely lost in the feel of Alex's touch. Her body is longing for more. Her pussy is getting hotter and her juices are soaking her panties. She wriggles her body just slightly under his weight. She feels his rock hard member pressed firmly against her thigh.

She moans softly as he breathes hot air through her thin panties. His tongue and lips pressed against her opening through the silk. She wants to rip them off, to press his face to her sex, to feel him enter her. But she is paralyzed with lust and can only wait.

Alex takes in a long deep breath, breathing in her aroma, a mixture of lavender and the musky scent of arousal. He can taste her juices through her panties and can't wait to have his tongue buried deep inside her. He continues his kisses down her inner thighs, on both sides of her heat.

Her moans are getting more and more impatient and he wraps his fingers around the sides of her panties. She lifts her hips just enough so that he can bring them down her thighs.

He begins to remove his slacks and boxers as she watches him intently. He catches her gaze and holds it. Looking deep into her eyes. She reaches for him and he goes to her.

He kisses her lightly and returns to her sex. He breathes softly against her clit as his tongue explores her folds. She impulsively opens her legs just slightly for him. He allows his tongue to dip into her sweet hole and he moans against her clit as he feels the walls of her pussy quiver against him.

She is in heaven; Lost in the feel of his protruding tongue. She feels warm and relaxed as he pleasures her, bringing her to places she didn't know existed. She moans and whispers his name. His mouth covers her pussy, his moans vibrate her clit. She presses her hips forward as he finds her spot with his all-knowing tongue. She reaches for his head and runs her fingers through his dark hair. Suddenly she begins shaking; her grip on his head grows stronger. She feels him press deeper, harder, bringing her ever more closer to an astounding orgasm. She moans loudly. Screams, "Yes! Ooh Yes!"

He feels her walls grasp his tongue, holding it in place. He presses his finger harder against her clit as he rubs. He tastes the release of her juices running into his waiting mouth. The sounds coming from her mouth, the juices coming from her cunt. He can wait no longer.

He gets up and moves over her heaving body. The look on her face is bliss. He drives his thick cock deep into her and he can't hold back a loud moan at the feel of her hot sex wrapped around his throbbing cock. She moans against his ear. He pounds into her with long, slow thrusts.

She spreads her legs wide, her hips meeting his thrusts. She is entranced by the way this man makes love to her.

Alex looks into her eyes as his cock drives deeper and harder into this woman. He knows it's more than just a fuck, he makes love to her. He takes her body, her soul. He starts pounding harder and deeper. Her body is thrusting in rhythm with his. Her skin pressed against his body. He moans loudly as he feels her pulsate around his cock. He thrusts deep into her and holds her against him as he shoots his cum deep into her womanhood. He collapses on top of her, both bodies heaving and sweating. He kisses her lips, her nose, her cheeks, her eyes and sees the smile in her eyes.

Lana can't believe how amazing that just was. All of her prior thoughts have escaped her mind. She wants this man. She wants him to want her. She doesn't know what to think at this moment, so she closes her eyes as he gets up. He brings her with him and she follows him to his bedroom. They climb into the plush bed and he holds her tight to his body.

RubieRed
RubieRed
19 Followers