Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

By the time I had finished my shower and returned to the bedroom, Honey was almost ready. She was wearing a pair of black overalls, with a black turtle neck underneath. On her feet she wore a pair of black leather knee high boots.

“That outfit doesn't look very sexy,” I commented.

“No, but it will be warm when I get outside into that minus thirty degree weather,” Honey replied. “Are you going to wear your shorts to the airport?” she scornfully asked?

“No, I'm going to change on the plane,” I answered.

“I had the same plan,” she confided.

As if on cue the car taking us to the airport arrived just as I finished getting ready. Out the door; a blast of freezing wind; down the steps and along the sidewalk; then we were in the back seat of a warm limousine.

Making myself comfortable for the ride to the airport I lay my head back on the plush seat. I was going to catch up on some of the sleep I had lost waking up so early. Honey had also made herself comfortable, by sliding forward and leaning back into the thick seat.

Closing my eyes, I started to fall asleep. In that fuzzy state between wakefulness and sleep, I thought I heard a buzzing sound. The sound was not loud, but I thought I could feel it through the seat. Slowly opening my eyes, I began to come to my full senses. The buzzing was still there. Looking over at Honey, I saw her laying back, with a far away stare in her half open eyes and a slight smile on her face. It looked as if she did not notice the buzzing sound. Turning my head around I tried to locate the source of the sound. It seamed to be coming from Honey, but that could not be. Finally I had to wonder what was going on, because the sound still seemed to come from Honey.

Nudging her, I intended to find out what was going on. Slowly opening her eyes, she turned her head toward me. Her eyes still had that far away look to them. It was the same look she would sometimes get in her eyes, when we were enjoying sex. This mystery was getting stranger.

“Do you hear the buzz?” I whispered?

She just smiled and turned her head toward me. I was becoming impatient.

“What is going on?” I forcefully asked?

Bringing her mouth to my ear Honey whispered, “Remember when I packed my pocket rocket, well I am now using it.”

“Is that your remote control mini vibrator I hear buzzing?” I asked in astonishment.

“You bet,” she huskily replied. “I have been buzzing away here for twenty minutes,” Honey sighed into my ear. “I'm so fucking hot I want to scream,” Honey continued with a moan. “Not being able to scream out is part of what is making this so fucking fantastic,” Honey finished. “I can feel my pussy slowly pulsate, as the vibrations stimulates my clitoris. I'm gushing like a flowing well down there and my crotch less tights are getting soaked,” she whispered. “I hope I don't leave a wet spot on the seat,” Honey whispered huskily. “O baby, would you like to slide a finger inside me?” Honey begged.

“My pleasure,” I replied.

With that I moved my hand to her crotch. Quickly I unbuttoned the crotch of her overalls. Gaining access to her treasure box, I slowly stroked her bald mound and tickled the hair heart at the apex of her slit.

She had not lied about being wet down there. I could feel my fingers becoming slippery and moist from her sticky syrup. Just as I was about to really get into my job, the car began to slow down.

We cannot be there yet, I thought. Then I remembered that we were going to pick up another couple on the way.

Quickly I removed my sticky fingers from her inviting moistness and tried to rebutton the crotch of her overalls. This was a more difficult job then unbuttoning them, especially with sticky fingers.

“What is happening?” Honey quietly asked.

“We are getting company,” I replied.

“What are you going to do about your vibrator?” I excitedly inquired?

“I'm going to do nothing, except continue to enjoy it,” was the only answer I received.

Just as we finished with the buttons on Honey's overalls, the car door opened, causing a gust of freezing air to hit us, shattering the warm cocoon we had been luxuriating in. Quickly the older couple entered the car, closing the door shutting out the bitter blast. When they had settled in, we exchanged a few pleasantries. The conversation quickly came to an end, as they did not seem to be the friendliest people. I got the feeling that they thought they were better then us.

The lack of conversation did not bother me, but their presence prevented me from fingering Honey. All I had was the smell and taste of her on my fingers and the sound of the vibrator coming from between her legs, to remind me of the fun we could have had. It was kind of erotic thinking that Honey was getting off as these up tight old farts watched.

After a few minutes I noticed them looking around. I guessed that they had heard the hum and were looking for the source. Laying back with my eyes barely open I could watch as they looked around in bafflement. They kept looking at Honey and then at each other, with funny quizzical stares on their faces. When Honey began softly moaning they were baffled. By the time we arrived at the airport, the two old prudes thought Honey was going to die or that she was possessed.

When we had checked in I asked Honey if she was going through security with her vibrator still turned on.

“Well, I better on plug the remote control from the vibrator, so I don't set off the alarms, but I can leave it inside me and still feel a little stimulation,” Honey said thoughtfully.

Right there, in front of everyone, Honey slid her hand inside her overalls, moved it to her crotch and within a few seconds she removed the remote control. Looking around it seamed as if no one noticed anything. Everyone was in such a hurry they did not care what was going on. Slipping the cord and the little remote control into her purse we headed for the security check. When we reached the waiting room Honey drew the remote control from her purse and again slid her hand down the front of her overalls attaching the wire to the vibrator.

“O yes, I'm back in business,” Honey sighed.

Again I could hear that faint hum. While we waited to board the plane I could listen as Honey was receiving positive vibrations.

“Wait until we get on the plane and you will see what kind of fun we can have,” Honey whispered into my ear.

This sent my imagination on all kinds of fantastic possibilities. Just as I was starting to feel a slight stirring in my groin they called us to board the plane.

Following the attractive raven haired stewardess down the aisle to our seats, I could not help but notice what a nice ass she had. When we arrived I noticed how large the seats were and that there were no other passengers nearby. I was glad that I had spent the extra money and gone first class. Sitting in the seat I wormed my way into the cushions and reclined. I wanted to enjoy the large comfortable seat.

“Wow baby, look at all this space and no one nearby,” Honey excitedly whispered. “Do you think we can join the five mile high club?” Honey asked excitedly.

“We sure can,” I enthusiastically replied.

“This vibrator has me ready for anything,” she bubbled.

“I'm starting to get horny myself,” I commented.

Just then the foxy stewardess came by to see if we wanted anything. I read her identity tag and addressed her by name.

“Hello Fannie,” I said with a grin. “I'm Lance and this is Honey,” I introduced.” I’m pleased to meet you,” she replied. “Can I get either of you anything before we take off?” she inquired?

“Could you bring us some blankets?” Honey asked?

“My pleasure,” she replied.

When she returned with the blanket she had a smile on her face. I wondered if she had heard the buzz coming from Honey's crotch.

“You can cover with these blankets and you will not have to worry about anyone hearing you or noticing anything,” Fannie confided. “I have seated the other first class passengers in the front of the section, so it is only the two of you and me back here,” She said conspiratorially.

Looking at her with puzzled expressions on our faces, Fanny explained, “I also have a pocket rocket and from the humming I hear, I can tell you have the rocket in high gear. When we reach cruising altitude I think the two of you are going to join the mile high club,” Fannie finished.

“Wow Lance, I think we have a kindred spirit in Fannie and that is going to make this one hell of a flight!” Honey excitedly exclaimed.

“Well I'm going to leave you and get ready for take off,” Fannie smiled. “Fasten your seat belt and have fun,” Fannie laughed, as she left us.

Even before the plane began to taxi Honey was arranging the blanket over us. When Honey had done this to her satisfaction, she slid her hands under the blanket and unbuttoned the crotch of her overalls.

Sliding her fingers inside her overalls she removed the pocket rocket from her thoroughly aroused pussy. When Honey pulled the mini vibrator from beneath the blanket I could see that it was shiny with her juices.

“Want to get your fingers wet again?” Honey asked with a smile?

Pulling my hand under the blanket; she brought it to her crotch and cooed, “While you play with my honey pot, I'm going to be jerking you off.”.

The next thing I knew Honey's fingers were pulling on the zipper of my pants. When she had my pants unbuttoned and unzipped I could feel her warm fingers releasing my manhood. The way she was stroking the length of my shaft was extraordinarily sensuous. Within a short time I was fully erect and throbbing. The blanket over my lap was now a tent, with my erect penis as the tent pole.

By now my fingers had found there way into Honey's juicy love tunnel. Honey's wetness soaked my fingers, making them slippery. Honey had slid forward in her seat, so it was easier for me to fill her with my fingers. I was able to get three fingers into her. This brought a little squeal of delight from her, especially when my finger nudged her clitoris.

“Yes baby, rub that clit!” Honey huskily whispered. ”Do me good baby and I will make that hard on erupt like mount Vesuvius.”

Before I knew it I could feel Honey thrusting her pussy against my fingers. She was totally aroused and so was I. The blanket over my lap was now moving with the motion of Honey's stroking hand.

Before I knew it I heard a voice over the speaker telling me we could remove our seatbelts, as we had reached cruising height. At the same time Fannie came to see if there was anything we wanted. Immediately her eyes went to the tent my pole had made of the blanket.

“I see that the two of you have been busy since I was gone,” she jokingly commented.

“Do you want to see what I have a hold of? Honey asked.

“I sure would,” Fannie replied.

When Honey pulled the blanket from over me; exposing my rigid shaft, Fanny exclaimed “Shit, that is a donkey dick! You are one hell of a lucky girl to have that thing at your disposal,” Fannie said longingly.

“If you get a chance you can try it out,” Honey offered.

“That is a generous offer and I think I might just take you up on it,” Fannie graciously accepted.

“You have to wait until later because I want him first,” Honey stated. “That vibrator has been getting me horny all morning and now I have to be filled with a big piece of meat,” Honey continued. “I'm going to the toilet and change into something more accessible.”

With that Honey stood up, grabbed her over night bag and started for the bathroom. Glancing over her shoulder she told Fannie she could play with my toy, but not to let it shoot.

When Honey had disappeared into the bathroom, Fannie leaned over the seat and asked, “Can I grab a hold of that baseball bat of yours?”

“It is all yours,” I replied.

Grasping my shaft with her hand Fannie began to stroke. Sliding her hand up the shaft she stopped just below the purplish head. Squeezing the shaft with her fist, Fannie brought her thumb to the head and began to circle the tip, where the hole was located.

“Shit you could split a girl open with this cucumber,” Fannie cooed admiringly.

“I have to take my time with a woman and get her really wet and slippery before I enter her,” I explained.

“You could take all the time you wanted with me because I would never want that ride to stop,” Fannie said wistfully.

While we had been exchanging pleasantries, her fist had been slowly tightening and loosening its grip on my shaft, as her thumb continued to circle my bulging cock head. All the attention was causing fluid to ooze from the hole at the tip, making her thumb and my shaft's head slippery.

“I promise you that sometime on the flight, I'm going to make time available, so I can try out this huge pole,” Fannie asserted.

“Not right now because it's my turn,” Honey broke in.

“I better get back to work before they come looking for me, but I will be back to try out this monster,” Fannie said; giving my shaft a parting squeeze.

I could now see Honey fully and she looked fantastic. She had on a shear, yellow sun dress with spaghetti straps, and a hem that barely covered her buttocks. The dress had a tight bodice that outlined her breasts and revealed her nipples and aureoles. It was obvious that she wore no bra. The skirt part of the dress was flounced so it floated freely around her hips. This made it easy for her to pull up the skirt part of the dress. Lifting the dress I could see her hairless heart adorned crotch because she was not wearing her thong.

“Do you like what you see?” she questioned. “I can see your pole quivering with anticipation,” she laughed.

Dragging my eyes from her bare vagina, I let my eyes fall to her feet, where I could see she had on yellow sandals which revealed her red nailed toes. Dropping the hem of her dress, Honey slid into her seat.

Raising the armrest between her seat and mine, Honey slid onto my lap, trapping my hard on between my belly and her back. Placing her legs on either side of mine, Honey raised herself off my lap and told me to pull up the hem of her dress. Pulling the dress up with one hand I maneuvered my manhood into position. Honey had placed both hands on the back of the seat in front of her for support. Slowly she lowered herself until the entrance to her love cave came in contact with my rigid pole. With a flex of her legs Honey lowered herself, until the entire length of my huge, throbbing hard on was buried inside her. O shit, it felt great to be buried inside Honey's hot sucking grasping love channel.

“Play with my clitoris,” Honey quietly ordered.

Quickly I moved my hands around her round hips and brought my fingers to the cleft between her thighs. I could feel my shaft as my fingers sought out her clitoris. Sliding my fingers along the lips of her labia, I was also gently stroking my hard on. This sensation caused my shaft to twitch with excitement. When my fingers finally found her go button and began to circle it, Honey let out a little gasp of pleasure. Her juices began to flow like a river soaking my fingers and shaft. I could tell Honey was thoroughly aroused and nearing a powerful climax.

She was now sliding up and down on my excited penis. This was making it difficult to keep my finger on the button. I could see her fingers clenching the seat in front of her and the muscles in her thighs straining, as she rode my manhood. Honey was panting with her exertions and excitement, as I softly moaned deep in my throat.

I could not believe that none of our fellow passengers heard anything or noticed Honey bobbing up and down. Honey's hot grasping pussy and the thought that we might be discovered at any moment, was greatly increasing my already intense pleasure.

Just then the speed of Honey's thrusting hips seamed to double and I heard a low moaning coming from deep in her throat. Her love cream flooded from her hole, around my shaft, soaking my pants. I knew she was experiencing an incredible orgasm. The tension inside my balls was crying out for release, but I was determined to make these fantastic sensations last as long as possible. I could feel and see the struggle going on in Honey as she tried to keep from screaming out her passion. The way Honey's pussy was squeezing my shaft and all the juices that were flowing, were causing a sucking sound to come from the area of our crotch. The way Honey's vagina was gripping me, was slowly forcing the sperm up my shaft, even though I was doing everything possible to delay my climax.

Finally I could not hold back any longer. Grabbing her thighs, I pulled her tightly against my crotch, as my hot sperm pumped into her. I could feel every spasm my cock made, as it shot load after load of my seed into her sucking hole. As I held Honey's thighs tightly, I could feel her straining as she tried to continue pumping up and down on my shaft. When she realized I would not let her do this, she began to grind her buttocks against me. I continued to feel the sperm pumping from my knob, as the orgasms still rippled through her body. My orgasm seamed to go on for ever. The spasms in my penis were continuing, even though I could no longer feel any juice squirting out. I had lost track of the time and place. What finally brought me back to reality, was the voice of our stewardess.

“It looks as if the two of you are having a great flight,” Fannie commented. “You are also providing entertainment for some of the other passengers,” she continued.

“What do you mean?” I asked in surprise.

“You provided the stimulation, for the erotic activity of some of the other passengers,” Fannie confided.

“What makes you say that?” Honey queried.

“The couple two rows ahead of you heard the passionate sounds coming from you and it got them excited, so They decided to also enjoy themselves,” Fannie explained. “I had to get them a blanket, so they could masturbate each other,” she laughed. “This flight is becoming a sex fantasy and after I serve lunch it's my turn, so get ready,” she promised.

“Talking about getting ready,” I better get cleaned up for lunch, Honey commented.

“When you're done, it's my turn,” I joined in.

“O no, please don't,” Fannie exclaimed, I like my meat soaked in lots of juice, especially the juices of a woman.

“Do you want to taste my juices?” Honey asked.

“Later, I have to go and start serving lunch,” Fannie cooed, as she leaned over and gave Honey a wet, full mouth kiss on the lips.

“I'm looking forward to that,” Honey answered in a husky whisper.

With that Fannie left to serve lunch and Honey went to the bathroom. When Honey had returned lunch was being served by our sexy stewardess. On my lunch tray, along with my shrimp salad and wine, there was a surprise from Fannie. It was a pair of wet, red lace panties. moving my eyes from the panties on the tray to Fannie, I gave her a quizzical look.

With a big grin she laughingly said, “Thinking about riding on that big cock of yours made me so wet that I soaked my panties and I thought you might like a souvenir.”

Picking up the panties; inhaling her musky scent I said, “O yes, I'm getting hard just smelling these panties.”

When your done lunch, I'll be back, Fannie promised. When we had finished our lunch and the trays had been cleared away Fannie returned.

“I'm ready to collect on those promises,” Fannie reminded us.

Since Honey was in the aisle seat, she could easily move to the seat across the aisle. While Honey moved across the aisle and Fannie sat down beside me, I unbuttoned my pants and released my manhood. Smelling Fannie's panties and thinking about the pleasures to come, had kept my shaft in a state of semi erection. Sliding into the seat beside me Fannie grab my semi erect cock in her hands and began to gently stroke it.

“It looks as if you were anticipating the fun we are going to have,” Fannie cooed.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers