Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

“You can bet on that,” I exclaimed!

Bending over, Fannie brought her mouth to my rapidly growing shaft and exclaimed, ”I'm going to enjoy your sausage for lunch!”

Before I knew it she had taken the whole length into her hungry mouth. The sensations she created in me, as she alternately sucked and licked my shaft, were fantastic. I was now fully erect and throbbing. I entwined my fingers in the raven hair of her head, as her fingers played with my scrotum and the hair surrounding the base of my penis. The next thing I knew Fannie had clamped her lips tightly around my shaft and was rapidly bobbing her head up and down on my pole. She was giving me deep throat that felt like I was being jerked off. This woman knew how to give a fantastic blow job. I had to keep my mouth clamped shut to keep from crying out in pleasure.

“You're incredible,” I gasped from between clenched teeth.

“I love the taste Honey's special sauce has added to your meat,” Fannie mumbled; around a mouth full of sausage.

When she pulled her mouth from my rigid shaft I confusedly mumbled, “What happened?”

I want you to fuck me with that huge cock, but we will have to hide in the bathroom,” Fanny explained. “You go in first,” while I see if they need me for anything, she continued.

I was going to need Honey's help to get to the bathroom without being seen by anyone. I could button the waste band of my pants, but I could not hide my rampaging hard on. To do this I had Honey walk in front of me, to shield me from the other passengers. Fortunately the couple nearest the bathroom were deeply engrossed in the movie they were watching and didn't even notice as I went in. When I was inside the bathroom, I began to appreciate, just how tightly the two of us would be squeezed together in that small room. It would take some fancy acrobatics to accomplish what we wanted to do.

Just then the door opened and Fannie came in. Quickly closing the door, Fannie moved into my arms and planted a hot, open mouth kiss on my lips. While she slipped her tongue into my mouth, her hands sought out and found my throbbing erection.

Breaking off our passionate kiss Fannie twisted her body, so her back was toward me. The cramped quarters we were working in forced Fannie's ass into my crotch, trapping my stiff cock between us. Hiking up her skirt, Fannie put her hands on the bathroom wall and leaned forward. With her skirt raised, she was able to place her feet either side of mine and spread her legs wider.

“Hold the skirt out of the way and stick that big cock in me!” Fannie ordered.

I did not have to be told a second time. Grabbing the hem of her uniform skirt I slid it up so I could get my bobbing pole underneath it. When I achieved that, my shaft was nestled along the crack of her ass. Bending my knees a little, I slid my hands under her skirt and took a firm hold of her thighs and buttocks. I then lifted her until I could maneuver my manhood between her thighs. With my penis between her thighs, Fannie guided it to the entrance of her love tunnel. As I slowly lowered Fannie, my quivering cock slid into her hot wet tunnel.

“O shit,” Fannie quietly groaned. “I've never been filled like this before.”

With a firm hold on her hips I began to pump my excited pole in and out of her drooling pussy. Because of the cramped conditions I couldn't drive into her with full strokes, but I was still getting real hot. I could feel Fannie's fingers playing with my shaft and her love bud.

“O baby, the way you're stretching my hole, you are going to ruin me for any other man!” she groaned. “You will be the only one that can fill my gap.”

I was now rapidly slamming in and out of her, in short hard thrusts. The closer I got to blowing my load, the faster I pumped. I could feel Fannie's juices running down my pole.

“Fuck baby, I'm almost there!” Fannie gasped. “Slam that baseball bat into me faster, and harder! I want to feel it all the way up to my tits.”.

I was grabbing her hips so hard that I thought she would be marked for life. With Fannie's encouragement, I pounded harder into her. Suddenly she let out a little squeal and ground her buttocks into my crotch.

“O fuck, I'm coming like never before,” Fannie hissed from between clenched teeth.

Letting myself go, I started to spew my thick cream into her pulsating love tunnel. Load after load of my hot jism, shot from the tip of my cock. The cramped conditions and the excitement of possible discovery was intensifying my orgasm. I was panting like a steam engine. Fannie was bucking on my hard shaft so franticly that I thought she might break it off. Her orgasm seemed to last forever. The only sounds she could make, as she gyrated on the giant shaft that impaled her, were little whimpering noises. When the intensity of her climax began to subside she stopped bucking and whimpering.

“O shit, I'm completely drained!” she whispered.

My drained shaft was becoming soft, as my excitement diminished. As my penis became limp, it easily slid from her soaking pussy. In a few minutes, when we had both calmed down, Fannie remembered where she was.

“Shit, I have to clean up and get back to work or I'll be out of a job!” she exclaimed!

With that she smoothed down her skirt and rearranged her jacket. Twisting around, so she faced the sink, she washed her hands and face, making sure she was presentable.

“I'll go first and you follow in a few minutes,” she urgently whispered.

With that she was gone, leaving me alone. Suddenly the door again opened. What the hell, I was about to exclaim, when I saw Honey coming in the door.

“I thought you might like a clean pair of shorts because those pants are a mess,” Honey laughed.

Taking the clean shorts from Honey, I proceeded to change. Honey had to leave, so I would have enough space to change. When I had finished I grabbed the dirty pants and left the bathroom. When I returned to my seat, I found Honey with a big smile on her face.

“You look as if you are enjoying your vacation; right from the very first day,” Honey smirked.

“I sure am,” I replied with a smile.

Just then a stewardess came down the aisle. It was not Fannie. This stewardess was a one hundred sixty centimeter red head, with about C cup breasts, smiling face and a trim figure.

When she reached our seat she said, “could you please fasten your seat belts? We are about to land.”

“Wow, the flight did not seam very long,” I remarked.

“That is because you were enjoying it so much,” the stewardess replied with a big grin. “If I'm working the flight you return on, Fannie said I should help you to enjoy it in the same way she did,” she offered.

“Ok, that sounds great and I'll make sure you live up to your promise. By the way what is your name?” I asked.

“Just ask for Carrie,” she replied.

When the door of the plane opened the heat and humidity hit us like a wall. We knew we had arrived in Jamaica. Walking down the portable stairs I could look out and see the heat shimmering above the tarmac. It looked as hot as it felt.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs I could feel the heat rising from the asphalt. By the time Honey and I had reached the terminal, the heat seamed to be coming through the soles of my shoes. The short walk and the humidity had caused sweat to trickle down my back and under my arms. I could feel my shirt sticking to my back and sides.

Glancing over at Honey I could see how the heat and humidity had caused sweat to form on her back, along her sides and breasts. This was making the yellow, see through material of her dress, cling to her body in a very provocative way. The sexy way the material seamed to be pasted to her breasts and ass, left nothing to the imagination.

When the terminal door opened and we walked inside, it was like entering another world. I could feel small bumps forming on my skin, as the cool air hit me and cooled the sweat on my skin and shirt. When I looked at Honey my eyes were greeted by a very sexy sight. The cool air had caused Honey's nipples and aureoles to become extremely hard and stiff, making them protrude from the thin material of her dress. I could see from the way she walked, thrusting her breasts out even further, that she was enjoying the stares she was getting from the men. The disapproving glances she received from the jealous women in the crowd, only made Honey thrust her breasts out further and wiggle her ass more provocatively.

“If you've got it, flaunt it,” Honey whispered to me.

This brought a grin to my face. By now we had arrived at the customs barrier, where the agents asked the routine questions and gave the bags a quick search. We were now officially in Jamaica.

The next task was to find a taxi to Neagrill. There was no lack of choices. As soon as we left the terminal we were mobbed by drivers and their touts. Everyone was trying to grab our baggage and direct us to their cab. They were also trying to rub up against Honey and give her a grope.

Honey spotted a driver, standing apart from the crowd, beside his cab. He had long dread locks and looked like Bob Marley.

“Lets take him,” she suggested.

With that we forced our way through the milling crowd. When the driver saw us coming in his direction, he sauntered over to greet us.

“Hay maan! Where do you need a drive too?” he asked.

“Naegrill,” we replied in unison.

“Let me put your suitcases in the van,” he offered. “They call me Bunga Bamboo,” he said, as he picked up our suitcases.

“Hi, this is Honey and I'm Lance,” I introduced.

When he was putting the baggage into the back of the van Honey gave me a nudge in the ribs and whispered, “He is cute. I wonder why they call him Bunga bamboo?”

“Are you thinking about finding out?” I asked with a laugh.

“Why not? I'm on vacation,” she replied.

When we had gotten under way I asked, “Bunga is there a place where we can get a drink and a spliff?”

“Ya maan. Just out of town,” he called back over the radio.

As we drove through the streets Honey leaned over the front seat and chatted with Bunga. She made sure that he had a great view of her big tits. Her beautiful breasts were straining against the thin material of her dress, revealing enough cleavage to get lost in. Between glancing at Honey and looking at her breasts in the rear view mirror, Bunga was having a difficult time keeping his eyes on the road and his mind on driving.

“Why do they call you Bunga Bamboo?” she asked with an innocent look on her face.

“Bunga is my Rastafarian name and Bamboo is what the girls like to call me,” was his reply.

“Does that mean you have something in your pants that is as big as a piece of bamboo?” Honey inquired with a sly smile.

“Not quite as big as a piece of bamboo, but none of the girls complain,” he answered with a big grin.

“O boy! I'd like to see that!” Honey said excitedly.

“Well when we get to the bar for drinks and a spliff, I would be happy to show you,” he smirked.

“I can hardly wait!” she gleefully said; as she gave his inner thigh an affectionate squeeze.

After another five minutes we arrived at the bar, where we were to get our drinks and something to smoke. Coming to a stop, we parked about fifteen meters to the left of the bar, under the shade of some trees.

“I'll get the drinks and something to smoke. What would you like to drink? he asked as he got out of the van.

“Here is some money. Could you get us some beers, and get yourself something,” I replied.

When Bunga had left Honey turned to me and exclaimed excitedly, “I’m going to try out Bunga's big bamboo! You got to start your vacation on the plane. Now it's my turn. If you want you can join in,” Honey offered. “I have always enjoyed two big hard cocks at once,” she laughed.

When Bunga returned he went to the sliding side door of the van and opened it. Handing in the beers he pulled the spliff from his pocket and lit it up. When he had the spliff going he handed it to me. Taking a pull on the joint, I held it in and could taste how good it was. Handing the joint to Honey, I gave Bunga a nod of approval and took a drink of my beer. While the spliff made its rounds I could see Bunga watching Honey, with lust in his eyes and a bulge in his crotch. By the time the joint and the beer were half finished I was feeling the effects. The far away stare in Honey's eyes told me that she was also enjoying the refreshments. When the beer and herb were finished I was definitely in an altered state of consciousness.

taking the last draw on the herb spliff Honey fixed Bunga with a stare and asked “Will you now show me the bamboo? I want to see it for myself, so I can judge whether it is really as big as a piece of bamboo.”

Watching Bunga I could see the desire in his eyes and the growing bulge in his crotch. Trance like Bunga unzipped his pants, allowing his brown manhood the freedom it wanted.

Looking directly at Bunga's growing penis Honey said, "you have shown me yours, so now I'm going to show you mine."

Keeping her eyes on Bunga's bobbing hard on, Honey raised herself off the seat and slowly began to pull her dress up. As the dress slowly rose she asked Bunga if he liked her thighs and flat belly. He was speechless. All he could do was stare in amazement. When she had raised the dress to the point where her breasts were completely revealed, she pulled it over her head and laid it on the seat next to her. Moistening her lips with her tongue, she brought her hands to her breasts and started stroking her hard nipples with her fingers.

“By the way your bamboo is standing up and bobbing around, I can tell that you like what you see,” Honey said, in her most sultry voice. ”I can also see that it is big like bamboo,” she softly whispered. “I bet you would like to stroke these big tanned tits with your strong brown hands and suck on my hard nipples.”

“Ya maan!” he replied; quickly bringing his hands to her large melons.

“Yes baby; rub and squeeze those tits!” she demanded. “I want to feel your lips and tongue on my nipples. Start sucking!” she ordered.

Without hesitation, Bunga brought his mouth to her nipple and began to devour it. He was sucking like a starving baby. Leaning forward Honey brought her hand to Bunga's twitching bamboo and began to slowly jerk him off.

“Shit this thing must be thirty centimeters long and about six wide! He’s almost as huge as you, Lance!” she exclaimed in amazement.

By now Bunga had moved his mouth to the other nipple, so it did not feel neglected. Kneading the flesh of her tit he sucked until his mouth was completely full.

“Bunga baby; you're working my nipples so well that I think I'm going to leave a wet spot on the seat,” she laughed. “Would you like to see my wet spot?” Honey inquired?

Without waiting for a reply, Honey removed her hand from Bunga's shaft, slid her ass to the edge of the seat, leaned back and spread her legs as wide as the confines of the van would allow. This caused the nipple to slide from Bunga's mouth, making a slurping sound as it came out. Bunga leaned back, and standing straight he removed his hands from her breasts. Supporting herself by holding the back of the front seat with one hand and the back of her seat with the other hand, she spread her legs even wider, giving Bunga and I a perfect view of her shaved pussy and the golden heart at the apex.

By now I was as hard as Bunga, so I unfastened my shorts, to release the pressure on my manhood. When my rock hard cock was standing straight out from my crotch, I brought my hand to it and began to jerk off. I could see, as I glanced from the corner of my eye that Bunga was doing the same thing to his bamboo. There we stood, dicks in our hands, while we gazed at a beautiful big breasted blonde, with wide spread legs.

“It really makes me feel powerful and horny, to have two men, with huge cocks, staring at my beautiful body,” Honey cooed in a deep throaty voice. “I bet The two of you would like to stick those hard throbbing poles into my holes!” she laughed.

“You bet,” we chorused.

“Well flip a coin and see who gets head and who gets tail,” she mischievously suggested.

Bunga pulled a coin from his pocket and flipped it into the air. While the coin was still in the air, I called heads. When it landed Bunga said it was tails, so he would get tail and I would get head.

Honey jumped off the seat and stood beside the open side door facing in. I climbed into the van and sat on the seat, Honey had just vacated, facing out, while Bunga moved behind Honey.

Leaning forward Honey rested her arms on my thighs and began to lick my shaft and circle the head with her wet, pink tongue. While she worked her tongue around my cock head, I watched Bunga grab her haunches, with both hands and give his hips a powerful thrust forward. I heard Honey make an oh sound, as if the breath was being forced from her lungs. At the same time I heard a smacking sound, as Bunga's belly impacted Honey's buttocks. The next thing I knew Honey had swallowed the entire length of my rod and I could feel her moist lips caressing the base of my shaft. I could feel Honey's tongue moving around my shaft, as her fingers tickled my nuts and crotch hair. Sitting on the seat placed me in a perfect position to watch the expressions playing over Bunga's face, as he slowly pumped in and out of Honey.

“Shit maan! I've never had a woman that could take my whole length on the first thrust and still feel so tight,” Bunga groaned.

I watched as an intense look of rapturous pleasure crossed Bunga's face. His eyes slowly closed, as he concentrated on the pleasure I knew he was feeling.

Twining my fingers in Honey's hair, I started to move her head up and down on my rigid shaft. The suction and the tongue motion on my knob was giving me a great deal of pleasure. I knew exactly how Bunga felt, with that hot wet pussy wrapped around his bamboo. I could feel the seed building up in my scrotum, as I prepared to explode. I could also see that Bunga's excitement was increasing, as his thrusting hips were speeding up.

Bunga had moved one hand around Honey's hips and began doing something with her crotch. This caused Honey to let out a small groan of delight. Just as I was preparing for the final gallop to orgasm, Honey pulled her mouth off my engorged shaft and stood up, causing Bunga's bamboo to pop out of her hole.

“What the hell is going on?” Bunga and I exclaimed in unison.

“This is one way for a woman to take two cocks at once, but there is another way and I want to try it. I want one of your big dicks in my pussy and I want the other dick in my ass hole,” Honey ordered. “Bunga, have you ever driven that big bamboo of yours in a woman's tight back door?” Honey mischievously asked.

“No maan; all the women around here are afraid of what my big bamboo might do to their ass hole,” Bunga replied.

“Well get ready, because you are going to bury that big, slippery bamboo of yours all the way up to the balls, in my rear entrance!” Honey exclaimed. “Give me the high heeled sandals in that bag!” Honey commanded; pointing to her over night bag. “This extra height will make it easier for the two of you to drive into me,” she explained.

Getting off the seat, I stood in front of her, while Bunga got into position behind her. Bending my knees I brought the head of my shaft to the entrance of her love tunnel. Thrusting upwards, I drove my throbbing hard on into her soft yielding womanhood.


At the same time Bunga bent his knees and buried his bamboo in Honey's tight anus. I could hear Honey let out a sigh of pleasure and feel a shiver of ecstasy run through her body, as Bunga's huge bamboo entered her back door. Honey was now impaled by sixty three centimeters of rock hard cock.

The high heeled sandals had given Honey enough height to enable Bunga and I to slide in and out of her by just bending and straightening our knees. I brought my fingers to her crotch and began playing with her clitoris, while Bunga kneaded and squeezed her melon like tits. All the various stimulation was really turning on Honey. She was twitching and moaning, as if she was receiving numerous tiny electrical charges. The sweat was running off her body plastering her hair to her back and shoulders. I could also feel her pussy juices freely flowing down my shaft and along the inside of her thighs. By now Bunga and I had established a rhythm, were he entered her ass hole, as I slid from her pussy and visa versa. Honey had grabbed me around the neck and clamped her mouth onto mine, forcing her tongue deep inside my mouth. I could feel her entire body quivering with each thrust we made into her.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers