Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Suddenly she pulled her mouth away from mine and let out a long continuous moan of total abandonment. She then began to thrust her pelvis back and forth, trying to increase the tempo of our pounding. As if on cue Bunga and I increased the speed of our thrusting. Honey's climax continued to grow in its intensity, until I thought she would explode. I could feel the intensity of my own orgasm building toward the point of explosion. Increasing the speed of my thrusting, I could feel my seed about to shoot up my shaft and erupt from the head. Before I exploded I heard Bunga call out.

“O shit I'm filling your hot, tight ass hole with my seed! Bunga cried.

This put me over the top and I felt my own explosion take place. Every time the sperm shot from my shaft, I slammed into her crotch, bringing a squeal of pleasure from her. The sound of Bunga's belly rapidly slapping into Honey's buttocks, told me that he was also in the midst of a powerful orgasm. We continued pumping and grunting for a few minutes, until the ecstasy slowly subsided and our cocks began to wilt. Even when my penis grew soft and slid from her quivering cleft, Honey continued thrusting and grinding her pelvis. By now Bunga's bamboo had also slid from her clutching anus.

“Shit I'm so drained I could collapse,” Bunga groaned.

“That was one hell of a work out,” I joined in.

Regaining her composure Honey said, “I really enjoyed the double action. I better get dressed.”

With that she climbed into the van and slipped the dress over her head.

“I guess we better get on the road,” Bunga suggested.

“Good idea,” I replied.

Bunga went around the front of the van, got in the drivers seat and started the engine. By this time I had also entered the van and slid the side door closed. Sitting behind Bunga I watched the scenery go by as we drove along the ocean. The exotic sights and sounds held me spell bound as we drove. The heat, beer and herb had conspired to create in me, a detached feeling of floating. Neither Honey or I said much. We were both absorbed in our own little world.

After driving for about a half hour, the heat and herb were making me thirsty, so I asked Bunga to stop for another drink. Pulling into the gravel parking lot and stopping, Bunga got out of the van and went for drinks. When he had returned and we were taking the first sips of our drinks, I noticed a tall black woman sauntering in our direction.

She looked about eighteen and was nearly one hundred and seventy centimeters tall, but she was wearing high heeled sandals. Her skin was so black that it seamed to have a blue tinge in the bright sun. She wore her black curly hair in a short afro and at her ears, I could see the glint of gold hoop earrings. My eyes were drawn to her big breasts, flat belly, and provocatively swaying hips. The short, open, purple and gold blouse barely covered; what looked like triple D breasts. Her belly was adorned with a gold belly button ring. Around her waist she wore a short skirt that tied at the side; leaving one leg bare. The matching purple and gold skirt barely covered her buttocks.

“Hay maan! Want to buy me a drink?” she asked.

“All right,” I answered.

“Hi maan. I'm Ebony. Who are you?” she asked, as she walked to the van.

“I'm Lance and this is Honey,” I answered; letting my eyes move up and down her body in obvious admiration.

“So you'll buy me a beer,” she said with a smile.

“I think there’s something else he’d like to buy,” Honey laughed.

“Would you like some of these?” she asked; lifting her blouse and revealing two black, pear shaped, firm, red tipped breasts.

“Who wouldn't,” I replied; reaching out and touching those big black red tipped mangoes.

The firm, smooth feel of the skin and the hardness of her big nipples was extremely erotic. I was getting that old stirring in my crotch. Unzipping my shorts Honey pulled my twitching manhood out and asked Ebony if she wanted some of it.

“Aye maan! Nice coo cumber!” she exclaimed; giving my growing hard on an affectionate squeeze.

Stepping back from the van Ebony lifted her skirt; spread her legs and asked, “How would you like some of this?”

I could not answer because I was transfixed by the sight of her crotch hair. The hair was not completely black. For about two centimeters along the cleft it was died gold. Around the band of gold was another band of green. The hair around her labia had been trimmed revealing the lips, which were cherry red. The effect on me, when I saw that red, gold, green and black crotch, was electric. My growing penis instantly became erect.

“Do you like the Rastafarian colors on my pussy hair?” Ebony asked with a big grin.

“I sure do like it,” I replied. ”How would you like to go for a ride to Naegril with us?” I asked.

All right. Let me by a drink and I'll be right back,” was Ebony's reply.

Here is some money. Would you like to buy some extra drinks for later?” I inquired; handing Ebony some bills.

Taking the money Ebony went to the bar and quickly returned carrying the drinks. When she got to the side door, I slid it open and let her in. Stepping in she handed the drinks to Honey and sat down beside me. As Honey slid the door closed, Bunga started the engine and we were back on the road.

Stroking my erect manhood Ebony exclaimed, “Maan, this ting is as big and hard as a police baton!”!

Taking a deep draught of her beer, Ebony brought her mouth to my cock and forced the head into her mouth; without losing a drop of the brew. Feeling the fizzy beverage tickling my knob was exciting. Swirling her tongue around the head increased the fizz, causing my shaft to twitch. Swallowing her mouthful of beer, Ebony removed her lips from my pole and took another drink from the bottle. While she did this she continued to jack me off. Again she brought her beer filled mouth to my cock head and gave me the fizz treatment.

Sitting up, Ebony unhooked the clasp holding her blouse; allowing the skimpy top to fall from her shoulders; chuckling she said, “While I drink my beer you can drink from my tits,” as she shook her huge black melons in my face.

“My pleasure,” I replied; sticking out my tongue and moving it to her stiff red nipple.

At the same time I brought my hand to the other breast and started to gently stroke and knead it. Sucking the entire nipple and aureole into my mouth I gave her a light bite.

“Oh yes play with those tits baby!” Ebony squealed.

“He does know how to massage and suck a boob, but you should feel him eat pussy,” Honey informed Ebony. “I know he would like to eat your pussy because I saw him get instantly hard, when he saw your red, gold, green, and black bush,” Honey confided to Ebony.

“Your right!” I piped up, taking my sucking mouth from her hard nipple. “I've never seen a pussy decorated like that before. When I saw it, I thought about eating It and got hard,” I said.

“Get ready! Here comes supper!” Ebony laughed, as she lay back on the seat.

Before the words had finished coming from her mouth, Ebony had loosened the knot holding her skirt on and pulled it off, revealing her beautiful black body. Standing between the side door and the seat, I had a great view of the entire length of her velvety, black body, but the coloured triangle between her thighs was the focus of my gaze.

“Let me give him a better view of your lovely pussy,” Honey suggested; as she took hold of Ebony's left leg and lifted it over the back of the seat.

This gave me a wide open view of Ebony's magnificently coloured mound. Before I could devour her pretty pussy, I couldn't help but stare at the artistry of her bush. Her labia was revealed because the hair around the lips had been completely shaved, emphasizing the gate way to her inner delights. The lips of her cleft were cherry red, with tiny drops of dew collecting along the edge. At the apex of her cleft, I could make out her stiff pink clitoris poking from its hood. The hair surrounding the deep red of her gash had been coloured a metallic gold, which made the strands glitter. Next to the gold was a deep florescent green stripe, that contrasted well with the gold and black.

“Your pussy is like a beautiful flower,” I complimented.

“Watch it open up and get pink!” Ebony said enthusiastically.

With that she brought her fingers to the lips and began to gently stroke them. Almost instantly the red outer lips began to part, revealing her pink inner lips.

“Wow! What a beautiful sight! It makes me wish I had a hairy bush to decorate!” Honey exclaimed. “May I touch your flower?” Honey asked.

“No problem maan. My sister and I did more then that with each other,” Ebony laughed.

Having received permission to touch Ebony's bush, Honey brought her index finger to Ebony's soft, moist, pinkness. Inserting the digit she slid it along the entire length of her cleft. Bringing the finger to her lips Honey sucked Ebony's juices from it.


“You taste delicious,” Honey complimented. “This woman has one hot delicious meal waiting for you; so you better get your face in the pie and start eating!” Honey ordered.

Bringing my mouth to Ebony's slit, I mumbled, “You taste like cherries.”

“I may taste like cherries, but I'm no cherry,” Ebony cooed.

Returning my attention to Ebony's cherry pie, I resumed eating. I continued Licking along her lips until my mouth was filled with the taste of cherries. I could hear Ebony softly moaning, as my tongue glided up and down the soft folds of her flesh. When I finally brought my mouth to her hard pink clitoris and sucked on it, I heard an ecstatic cry of pleasure escape from her.

“He does know how to use his mouth on a woman's vagina to make it feel good,” Honey said to Ebony.

“Oh yes maan!” was all Ebony could say.

“Milk my tits!” Ebony demanded.

“My pleasure,” Honey answered; as she brought her hands to Ebony's shiny, blue black mountains and began to squeeze and knead the firm globes.

“Oh yes! Squeeze those tits and suck that pussy!” Ebony cried.

All this time I had been sucking and licking Ebony's hair pie, getting her cream all over my face. I could feel Ebony's body quivering in expectation of the coming release. Her vulva was palpitating with passion and the juices were flowing freely.

All of a sudden Ebony brought her hands to the back of my head and mashed my face into her crotch; as she Thrust her hips upward, grinding her pussy hard into my face. At the same time she was incoherently moaning and crying out in orgasmic release. It was difficult keeping my tongue in her slit, but I tried my best. As the orgasmic waves washing over her started to subside, her hips slowed there bucking.

“That was one powerful orgasm!” Honey exclaimed. “I think Ebony is now wet enough for you to slam that big baton inside her. I know your ready,” Honey stated.

Standing up in the space between the side door and the seat I unzipped my shorts and let them drop to the floor of the van. With the shorts removed my throbbing baton was sticking out from my crotch and waving around.

“Holy shit! You're going to split me open with that huge piece of wood!” Ebony said in mock terror.

“You're nice and juicy, so there will be no problem,” Honey reassured. “Kneel on the seat facing me and spread your legs as wide as possible. Lance can slip into you from behind,” Honey instructed.

When Ebony had done as Honey asked, I stepped between her legs, sliding between the two seats. Leaning forward I grabbed the back of the seat on either side of Ebony and brought my bobbing pole to the valley between her thighs. Sliding it along her cleft I could feel it becoming wet and slippery from her flowing juices.

“Do you think you're wet enough for Lance to drive that pole in your hot hole?” Honey asked with a giggle?

“Ya maan! Give it to me!” she demanded.

Ebony then brought her hand to her crotch, where my shaft was nestled. Grabbing hold of my cock she guided it to the entrance to her drooling cave of delight.

That was all the encouragement I needed. Thrusting my hips slightly forward I slid the head of my shaft into her eager cave mouth. I then began to pump in and out of her slippery, wet love tunnel, with short rapid thrusts. This caused the raised base of my bulging cock head to repeatedly and rapidly, come in contact with her clitoris, giving it maximum stimulation. My twat teasing brought a continuous whimpering and moaning from deep in her throat.

While I stimulated her clitoris, Honey was busy sucking and kneading Ebony's large, midnight black breasts. Ebony was trapped between two hungry mouths, questing hands and a thrusting shaft.

By the way her body was quivering and her hips were rotating, I knew she was loving all the attention. Her juices had coated the entire length of my shaft and were running down it, soaking my balls and crotch hair. She was ready for me to drive the whole length of my shaft into her palpitating love tunnel. With a quick thrust of my hips I drove my throbbing pole into her, burying it up to the balls. This brought a loud cry of surprise from Ebony.

Honey stifled Ebony's cry of surprise, by abandoning her tits and bringing her mouth to Ebony's mouth, planting a passionate kiss on it. I have always enjoyed watching two beautiful women kissing, so the sight of these two sharing a passionate embrace really turned me on. I started to rapidly piston in and out of her sucking cylinder, like an engine about to red line. I could feel the walls of her vagina tightening around my shaft, causing a sucking sound, every time I withdrew. Taking my mouth from her ear, I watched the sweat running down her heaving back and collecting in the crack of her ass. The way Ebony's love tunnel was contracting and loosening in spasms around my cock; the pungent smells of sex; the sucking sounds of my shaft; the girls kissing, had brought me to the peak of arousal. Release from this tension was all I could think of, so I let myself go.

My hot sperm rushed up my shaft and erupted from the tip. When the first load blasted into Ebony's womb she began to shake and moan, as her own orgasm took hold of her. I could feel her love tunnel spasm every time I shot a wad of thick sperm into her. She was slamming her buttocks into my crotch forcing my cock deep inside her. Again and again, I blasted my hot seed into her, as her entire body quivered and shook in orgasm. Honey's hungry mouth stifled the moans and gasps, that were trying to escape from Ebony's throat. I kept pumping in and out of Ebony, even when my balls had been completely drained of seed. As my manhood began to shrink, Ebony's pulsating vagina spit it out, like a worthless worm, which it had now become.

Stepping from between Ebony's legs I moved to the space beside the side door. Retrieving my shorts I pulled them on, leaving a wet stain where my sticky penis rubbed against the material. While I was dressing, Honey had moved from her seat, to the seat where Ebony was kneeling.

The two women had not broken their passionate embrace, even while Honey moved and Ebony changed from a kneeling position to a sitting position. Honey had put her hand between Ebony's legs and had worked her fingers into her dilated sperm soaked cleft. Meanwhile, Ebony had pulled Honey's dress up to her waist and had her fingers buried in Honey's slit. with their free hands the women were massaging each others breast's and pinching the nipples.

I sat in the seat behind them and watched the show. The women were oblivious to the stares of Bunga and I. After a few minutes Bunga said we were in Naegrill and we would soon be at the hotel.

Reluctantly the girls broke their embrace. Quickly Ebony pulled on her blouse and slipped on her skirt, tying it at the side.

“I had a wonderful time!” Ebony exclaimed.

“I really enjoyed meeting you. Here is something for you to buy a new outfit with,” Honey said; slipping some money into Ebony's hand.

Just then Bunga announced that we had arrived at the hotel. Bunga brought the van to a stop and I slid the side door open. The three of us then jumped out. I went to the rear of the van with Bunga to retrieve the bags and pay the fare.

“Great trip,” I said to Bunga.

“I'll remember it for a long time,” Bunga replied.

When I returned to the ladies Ebony turned to me and gave me a sexy kiss, with lots of tongue.

“Maybe we'll link up again,” Ebony said hopefully.

“Are you going back with Bunga?” Honey asked?

“No maan. I’ll try my luck here for awhile,” was Ebony's reply.

“Good luck,” Honey wished her, as the two women embraced for a final time.

“Getting there is a lot of fun,” I said to Honey.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers