Land of Huge Cocks Ch. 03

Story Info
If you love what you do…you'll never work a day in your life.
7.4k words
4.59
62.8k
56

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers

Chapter 3

If you love what you do...you'll never work a day in your life...

The next morning Simon woke up and started to get ready for his first day at work. He had no idea what was in store for him. All he knew was that he was going to look his best and approach everything with an open mind.

He went into his closet trying to decide what he should wear. This had never been a problem in the past. But now his closet was filled with so many different clothes, so many options, it was a little daunting.

Gina stepped in and tried to help. "What's the problem honey?"

"I have no idea what to wear," he said puzzled.

"Well, let's start with the basics and see where we go, ok? You are going to need some panties," she said opening his lingerie drawer. "Let's see...silk, satin, see-through?"

"Mmm, see-through sounds a little naughty," Simon smiled.

"Are you feeling naughty?" she grinned.

"Mm, I think I am," he said.

"How about these?" she said pulling out a pair of black lace panties. The lace was see-through without being totally transparent.

"Yes...yes I think those will do," he said slipping them on.

"Now see...that wasn't so difficult. Now we go with the matching bra and garter belt." She pulled those out and handed them to Simon. He slipped those on too and stared at the rack of dressed, skirts and blouses that weren't there the day before.

"Now what?" he said defeated.

"Don't worry. We will figure it out honey," Gina said understanding. He tried on a pants suit, but that was too boring. Then it was a simple dress, simple yet elegant. But he didn't like that either. Then he stumbled onto the skirts. He picked a cute little black skirt that was terribly short. It appealed to his naughty inclination. Once the skirt was decided, the blouse was fairly easy. He went with a cream colored silk blouse with plunging neckline. He quickly decided that was a little too much, but Gina talked him into a cute little vest to go with it. He tried it on and was pleased. The vest helped take the edge off the plunging neckline while leaving it plunging. He liked that. Now it was on to shoes.

Was it heels, boots or sandals? He wasn't really sure. Gina talked him into heels. The boots would have made him self conscious on the first day. The heels would make him feel sexy.

Simon couldn't believe it took an entire hour to get ready, but it did. There were so many decisions to make. And then there was his hair and makeup, not to mention jewelry. But finally he felt put together and Gina agreed.

"Ok honey, here's the address. Don't worry, you'll do just fine," Gina encouraged. Simon gave her a quick peck on the lips. He didn't want to mess up his lipstick. He walked out to the driveway and climbed into his four wheel drive SUV. He started it up and noticed how difficult it was working the clutch in heels. He checked himself out in the mirror thinking he might need to buy something a little more appropriate.

He drove to the address on the paper. He pulled in the driveway and stopped at the gate. There was a speaker box. He rolled down his window and told them who he was. They were expecting him. The gates swung open and he pulled down the winding driveway glancing at the huge mansion peeking out through the trees.

He pulled in front and was greeted by a burly man. He held the SUV door open for Simon as he tried to exist gracefully. It was harder than he thought. He was sure he gave that burly man more than a little to look at and was glad he decided on the black lace ensemble.

The man gently took his arm and walked him to the front doors of the mansion. He opened the door and Simon walked in the ornate hallway where he was greeted by a stunning blonde. She was wearing a long flowing dress that wasn't quite formal, but certainly wasn't casual. It featured a split going up one side all the way to her waist.

"Hello Simone," she said eloquently. "We are so glad to see you. My name is Evelyn, but the girls just call me Mom. Welcome to your new home," she said flashing a million dollar smile.

"Hello," Simon returned. His first impulse was to correct her, his name was Simon, not Simone. But he decided that would be impolite. He would mention it a bit later when it might be more appropriate. "What a lovely place you have here."

"Why thank you. But it's not my place...it's our place. Let me show you around," she said taking his arm. They walked down the hallway. The first thing they came to was the lounge. It was a huge room with dark wood paneling, a piano and of course a full bar. There were several girls scattered about the room talking to each other.

"This is the lounge," Mom said. "It's a nice place to come and relax, have a drink. We usually don't have too many men guests until later. It starts to pick up around happy hour."

Men. That was an interesting thought. Simon hadn't given that much thought. He was so used to being with Gina. The doctor and clerk along with the girls at the salon really didn't strike him as men. But he was relatively sure the men she was referring to would actually be men. That would take some getting used to.

They walked further down the hall to the next door. Mom opened it and allowed Simon to peek inside. "This is the girl's spa. It has everything you could possibly want. We have tanning beds, massage tables, and full makeup. We have a hairstylist that comes every day. Drop by if you feel like experimenting or need a touch up. This is for the girls only. We have another one, a little bigger, for everyone else, guests included."

They walked outside to the pool area. There were two girls lying on lounge chairs topless soaking up the sun. They were wearing bikini bottoms, but that was no match for what they were packing.

They walked back in and proceeded down another hallway. "These are the playrooms," Mom said with a wave of the hand. "You may want to bring a guest to one of these. That would be perfectly ok. The bedrooms upstairs are the girl's private bedrooms. We usually don't take guests up there."

They were joined by a sexy little brunette with long straight hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a sexy little tunic that crisscrossed in the front which clearly showed she was not wearing a bra. The tunic was so short Simon could see her panties peeking out in the front.

"Simone, I'd like you to meet Jackie," Mom said. "She will be your helper today."

"Hi Simone," Jackie said with a sly grin. Simon held his hand out, but Jackie ignored it choosing instead to take a step forward and kissing Simon on the lips. And it wasn't just any kiss. She drove her tongue into his mouth. He could feel her bulge pressed up against his. By the time she pulled away Simon had stars in his eyes.

"I thought you two would hit it off," Mom smiled. "Ok, you two run along. I have things to attend to."

Jackie took Simon's hand and they walked down the hallway. "You are doing a scene with me today."

"What's a scene?" he asked innocently.

She squeezed his hand, "Don't worry darling...you'll love it."

She opened the door to one of the bedrooms. The walls were painted pink and there were two red couches, one against each wall facing each other. The couches were vinyl which looked slightly out of place. Simon would have thought they would be velvet or something more inviting. There were full length mirrors about every three feet with paintings in between.

"Now just have a seat right over there and make yourself comfortable," Jackie said closing the door behind them. She sat on the other couch and noticed Simon looked very nervous. "You look like you could use a drink," she said and pushed a button. "Could we have two kamikaze's please?"

Mom was sitting in her captions chair in the control room. One wall was filled with monitors. Simon and Jackie were on the middle one. "OK, let's start the feed. Bring Hong Kong online." One of her assistants started flipping switches. "We don't want to miss all this innocence. They are only innocent once."

"Hong Kong is up."

"OK, now the Netherlands."

A butler knocked softly on the door and Jackie opened it. He walked in and served them both and left.

"Here's to you girlfriend," Jackie said throwing her drink down. Simon followed suit. The burn felt good and settled his nerves. "Ok, that's better...don't you think?"

"Yes, thank you," Simon said.

"I know you are new to all this, but don't worry. I think you will enjoy everything we do," she smiled. "Do you find me attractive?"

"Oh yes...your beautiful."

"Good. I like you too. So let's get started, ok? First off I want you to watch me and see what I do. Then I will sit down and give you a chance to try it. Ok?"

"Sounds easy enough," Simon said.

Jackie got off the couch and stood before Simon. She gave him this wicked grin and eased the straps of her tunic off revealing her breasts. She pushed them up with her hands and ran her finger over her nipples making them very hard. "Do you like my breasts?"

"Oh yes...they're lovely," Simon said watching as she teased herself.

"This always makes my nipples so hard. Do you ever do this?"

"Yes, sometimes. I never really played with my nipples...before. But now I do all the time. It really feels good," Simon said staring.

"Here baby...run your tongue over this," Jackie said offering her breast. Simon leaned forward and ran his tongue over her nipple. "Yes...divine. Tell me sugar, are you getting hard?"

"Very."

"Do you like having a big dick?" she asked feeding him the other breast.

"Mmm...love it."

"Don't we all," she smiled. "Ok baby I want you to watch this. Soon it will be your turn, ok?" Jackie stood up straight and pulled her massive cock out of her panties. She was rock hard. Her cock was so big it still drooped at bit under its own weight. "Do you like my cock baby?"

Simon couldn't take his eyes off of it, "Yes, very much so."

Jackie gyrated her hips making her cock flip flop around in front of Simon. It was obscene the way it was moving, but also terribly erotic and sexy. She played with her breasts as her cock spun around. Simon watched. He moved his hand down to his crotch to give his cock some room so it wouldn't be so tight in his panties.

"Do you think you could do this?" Jackie said more aroused than before.

"Yeah..."

"How about this?" she asked grabbing her cock and pointing it at Simon's lips. "Lick that for me baby." Simon licked the head of her cock. "That's nice. Roll your tongue all the way around. Do it real slow. It's sexier that way." Simon did as she asked feeling his own cock throb.

"Tell me you are getting this," Mom said in the control room.

"Yep, every little detail," her assistant said.

"Now baby...see how much you can get in your mouth. I want you to take as much cock as possible." Jackie pushed her cock into Simon's mouth. Simon opened his jaw as much as possible and Jackie pushed in another inch or two. "Good, how about a little more..." she said thrusting her hips forward.

At first Simon was worried about choking. But then he got used to it and actually pushed forward a little. He loved having his mouth filled with cock. There was nothing like having warm, leaking flesh against his tongue.

Jackie looked at one of the mirrors and smiled. She knew it was the prefect angle for the camera positioned behind it. "Ok baby...remember what I do...I want you to do everything I do," she said. Simon mumbled "Mmm hmm," as he slurped away on her cock.

Jackie let him suck for a good ten minutes before pulling free. "Mmm, you really like that cock, don't you? Ok sugar, now it's your turn," she said taking her seat on the couch.

Simon got to his feet and stepped in front of her. He put his hands underneath his boobs and started playing with them while staring down at Jackie. She leaned back on her couch, spread her legs and toyed with her cock enjoying the show.

"Nice sugar. Loose the clothes."

Simon removed his vest, blouse and bra and put them on his couch. Now bare-chested, he moved back in front of Jackie and teased his nipples.

"Look how hard those nipples are..." Jackie smiled. "Show me your dick baby. Do like I did."

Simon smiled and reached inside his panties and freed his cock. It was hard and throbbing by that time. He gyrated his hips causing it to spin around lewdly. It felt even better than it looked.

"Yeah...that looks good baby. That is one big cock you got there," Jackie said casually stroking hers.

Simon was getting off to displaying himself like that. It was intensely sexual and provocative. He pinched his nipples while watching Jackie stroke her massive dick.

"Ok baby...feed me that monster. Do it real slow, sexy like." Simon stepped forward and rubbed the head of his cock across her lips. Then he pushed it past her lips and immediately felt her tongue.

"Mmmm...mmmmm," Jackie hummed around his sensitive flesh. She caressed his balls with one hand as she began to slurp on his cock. "Tell me if you are about to cum. I don't want you to do that just yet, ok?"

"Mmm," Simon said watching his cock disappear between her lips. Jackie slurped on his cock in the most exaggerated way. She made it seem his cock was the only thing on the planet. She really knew how to make a show of it. Simon felt that feeling and pulled his cock away from her hungry lips. "I think I better stop for a minute."

"That's fine sugar. Just have a seat," she said. Simon backed up and plopped down on the couch. "That is one fine tasting dick you got there baby. I just love to suck cock, don't you?"

"You bet. You know I never tried it before...you know, before the...well, you know. But now that I have... I just love it."

"Well don't worry. You'll make up for lost time around here. Everyone likes to have their cock sucked. And believe me, this place is filled with cocks!" she giggled. "How you doing baby? Settled down a little?"

"Yeah, I'm ok now."

"Good. Tell me sugar, have you ever sucked your own cock?" Jackie asked.

Simon raised his eyebrows. He had never thought about that. Of course now his cock was big enough and right there. It would be so easy to do.

"Here...do this," Jackie said taking her cock and rubbed it against her nipple.

"Oh wow!" Simon said.

"Nice, huh?" Jackie smiled. "Now baby...just put it in your mouth." She lowered her head right onto the end of her cock. She didn't have to go far. Simon watched as the first several inches went past her lips.

He pulled his cock up straight and leaned his head forward. For the very first time in his life, he felt his own dick right there between his lips. Not only did he get the thrill of feeling a cock between his lips, he felt the beautiful sensation of having a nice pair of lips closing around his cock! It was a revelation.

"Mmmm," he moaned. It was so easy. He pushed down further taking two more inches. He peeked across the room and saw Jackie smiling at him.

"That's it sugar. Isn't that wonderful?" she smiled before taking her cock back between her lips. Simon watched as she really gave herself some serious head. He started doing the same thing. His libido was going crazy. "Now you can cum this time if you like. Don't worry about making a mess. Someone will be in to clean it up."

Simon was trying to listen, but he was carried away sucking his own cock. It seemed that everything he did felt better than the thing before. It was so easy. He had always loved his cock, especially since it got so big. But now, whew, nothing prepared him for this.

"Let's get a close up of both of them," Mom said. "Turn on all the camera's when they cum. I want to see it from every angle."

"Yes, of course," her assistant said.

Simon was headed for outer space. Jackie's moans filled the room. Simon realized this was a great way to learn how to suck cock now that he could feel what things felt like. He experimented a little with his tongue and found several little moves that were simply wonderful. He knew he would be spending lots of time sucking his own cock.

Jackie's moans turned into a high pitched squeal followed by a guttural grunt. Her cock exploded like a roman candle. She started pissing cum straight up in the air. There was tons of it too. She worked both her hands up her thick shaft as her balls continued to contract and shake sending tons of cum up that dick.

Simon couldn't take another second. His cock exploded too. He tried to take the first blast in his mouth, but it was just too much. He swallowed quickly, but pulled away shooting the rest of it into the air like Jackie.

"Now that's what I like to see!" Mom said staring at the monitor. Two huge cocks blasting off at the same time covering everything in the room with nice, thick cum. She flipped from one monitor to the next checking every camera angle. Later she would loop it together later for her premium clients.

By the time it was over, both Simon and Jackie were literally covered in cum. It was dripping off their breasts, the couches, everything. Simon let loose of his cock and it just flopped over on his leg.

Jackie ran her finger over her eyes gathering cum and sticking it in her mouth. "See? I told you'd like it," she giggled.

"That was awesome!" Simon said with a crooked grin. He loved sucking his own cock. It was the best of the best. He couldn't wait to do it again.

"Ok baby...that's it. You have done your first scene. Let's go take a shower," she said getting up and offering a hand to Simon. They walked down the hall as two guys entered the room with mops and towels to clean everything up.

The shower was a large grotto with several shower heads. There were three other girls in there when they walked in. "Ladies, let me introduce Simone," Jackie said to everyone. "This is her first day and we just did her first scene together." Simon's eyes went from one cock to the next examining their length, the size of their balls. It was simply incredible. His was huge, but some of these girls had really big cocks and even bigger balls.

"As if we couldn't tell," one girl laughed noting their stained hair and bodies. "I remember my first scene. Come here Simone...let us take care of you," she said holding her hand out.

Simon walked over to her and she put her hands on his shoulders and urged him down on his knees. She reached up and aimed the shower head at him. The water flowed on his head, hair and upper torso washing away the mess.

One of the other girls walked over and offered Simon her cock. He gladly took it between his lips and sucked. Another girl started washing him with a cloth as yet another girl switched out her cock for the first one.

Once he was nice and clean they walked him out to the locker room area. Everyone grabbed a big fluffy towel and helped dry him off. All the attention had his cock at full mast. The girls took turns sucking on it until Simon was on the verge of climax. Then one girl pointed his cock in the other direction while the two other girls pumped. Simon found himself spraying the locker room floor creating a small river.

"Don't worry," she said, "there will be someone in to clean that up."

Jackie showed Simon the dressing room. This dressing room was more like a department store with racks of clothes lining the wall. She picked out a cute little red corset and a little black ruffle skirt for Simon to wear. She matched that up with black fishnet thigh high stockings and a red garter for one leg. "Damn girl...you look hot!" Jackie quite pleased.

From there they went to the lounge for a drink. Simon had a million questions for her. "So doing that scene was fun. Is that what we do everyday?"

"Yes, but not always that scene. Sometimes it's other scenes. But yes, we always have great sex," Jackie said taking a sip. "Usually later in the day we have men guests. That can be fun too. They are always so enthralled with a big dick. They can't keep their hands off I'm telling you. And sometimes we travel to entertain someone. Now that is where the big money is. You get paid extra for that."

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers