Landica Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Fabresio and Maria spend a night at the brothel.
3.3k words
4.05
6.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Landica
Landica
16 Followers

Landica, Book I, Croft

Chapter IV, An Eye For An Eye II

Standing at the front door to the castle, Fabresio pecked Katrina on the cheek and made his way towards the stables. Waiting upon their horses were Maria and the recently knighted Sir Edmund. An escort and an assistance. Fabresio mounted his horse and the three were off, Edmund quickly taking the lead while Fabresio and Maria rode beside one another.

"How did you convince her?"

"It wasn't difficult, the daft wench that she is. I simply told her I had a military theory and that the lord in Frostvale would love to hear. To go alone would be foolish, I'd need a bodyguard as well as a servant." Fabresio looked to Maria and smiled, "and here we are."

All three of them wore large fur cloaks with hoods over their heads. To deter the cold winds of the north and to shield their identities from other people. Especially those in the brothel, a lord going to a brothel with his daughter, the news would spread like wildfire.

The three trotted along, sharing stories and telling jokes. As the sun began to set the torches from Frostvale came into view. They reached the brothel just as darkness fell. Edmund took the three horses to the stable and remained there. Maria entered the brothel first and Fabresio followed closely behind, making sure to keep the hood hiding his face.

The cold of the north had no power within the brothel, torches lined the walls and warm bodies filled the chairs. Men and woman of every shape and sized talked, laughed and drank. Woman ranged from fully clothed to completely naked walked around and spoke to the patrons. Some would leave with the woman, up the stairs just next to the bar where a middle aged man stood serving drinks.

Maria walked to the bar, Fabresio standing directly behind her, both faces still hidden in shadow.

"We'd like a room. A very private room. And a woman, one who knows how to keep her mouth shut."

The barman looked at Maria and smiled, "this is a brothel dear, all my girls can keep their mouths shut. Anything more specific?"

"She needs to be exotic. And we'll take two flagons of hot mead."

The barman filled the two flagons and took a purse of gold coins from Maria, "up the stairs, follow the hallway, last door on the left." He handed them their mugs and a key to the room.

Both Maria and Fabresio bowed to the man, followed his instructions and entered their room. A large bed sat in the center of the room against the far wall. On either side were large comfortable sofas big enough for three people to sit on comfortably. A coat rack sat by the door where Maria and Fabresio hung their fur cloaks. They sat on one of the couches and quickly their hands were roaming one another's bodies and their lips and tongues met. Maria untied Fabresio's trousers and released his quickly hardening cock. She took it in her hands and stroked slowly without letting their lips part.

Just a moment later the door opened, a woman walked in and shut the door behind her. She wore a long black cloak for a moment but she quickly dropped it to the floor. Her skin was very tan, clearly from the eastern realms. Her hair was a bright blonde, her bangs stopped just above her eyes while the rest of her hair fell to just below her face. She wore a garter belt attached to thigh high fishnets and nothing else. Her body was slim but her tits were still of decent size and perky shape. Her areola were a slightly darker brown than the rest of her body and though the room was warm her nipples still grew erect in the open air. As the couple watched she slowly turned around so they could see her backside and it became apparent why this woman would be popular. Her ass was very large and round, it jutted away from her back and thighs several inches.

Maria continued to stroke Fabresio as she whispered in his ear, "do you like what you see?"

"Yes." Though Fabresio had had sexual conquests in his youth he was still having a hard time keeping his voice level. A beautiful exotic whore in front of him and the woman he loved beside him. He turned his head towards Maria and kissed her deeply, their tongues intertwining themselves in their mouths.

"My name is Visellia, and tonight, I am all yours." Visellia walked in front of the couch, turned around and bent over. Her large ass now within arms reach of the couple. She moved her hips in way that caused her cheeks to bounce away from each other then slap against each other, sending ripples through the flesh of her thighs. As she moved, her ass and shaven pussy came into view, then disappeared, over and over.

Fabresio looked to Maria who was just as entranced with Visellia's ass as he was. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Maria looked to him, love shown in her eyes and a smile on her lips. "Yes, I'm sure," and they shared a lovers kiss.

Fabresio reached outwards and spanked the enormous ass gyrating in front of him. Visellia knelt on the couch next to Fabresio, opposite of Maria.

"I think your man needs to be more comfortable." Visellia said with a smile towards Maria.

The two woman removed Fabresio's tunic and trousers. Visellia lowered her mouth over Fabresio's hard cock and began to bob her head up and down. Fabresio and Maria kissed deeply as Fabresio began removing her clothing. As her plump, pale flesh became visible his cock grew even harder in the whore's mouth. Maria moved her body so she too was on her knees knelt on the couch. She grabbed the whore's blonde hair and began to move her head up and down. Fabresio reached his hands outward, one finding Maria's wet pussy, the other squeezing Visellia's ass.

Maria grew rougher with the whore. Moving her head faster and deeper. Each time Fabresio's cock disappeared into her mouth she gagged and spit dripped down his balls. Fabresio pushed one finger into Visellia's ass and two into Maria's pussy. He fucked them both in the same rhythm as the whore's mouth being slammed into his cock.

Maria and Fabresio looked at each other, their eyes both filled with lust. Speaking to Maria as if the whore was simply a toy to be used, Fabresio said, "don't stop my love, you're going to make me cum."

Fabresio pushed his fingers as deep as he could into the women. He bucked his hips and Maria pushed Visellia's head down all the way. His cum shot straight into the back of her throat. Fabresio relaxed and removed his fingers. Visellia sat up, licked her lips and looked right at Maria.

"Now I want to taste you."

Maria got up and lay at the edge of the bed. She lifted her legs showing Fabresio and Visellia her pink, wet pussy. The whore walked to her, bent at the hips and began licking. Visellia's tongue found it's way from from Maria's ass to her clit, lapping away at the juices. Fabresio walked so that he could see both of them. Visellia's tanned body bent at a ninety degree angle, her ass stuck out to the world and her tits hanging down. Visellia held Maria's legs upwards. Maria's head lay against the bed, her eyes closed and loads moans escaping her mouth. Her areola looked darker against her large, pale tits as they grew harder and her nipples erect. Fabresio's hand began striking his still wet cock. The beautiful sight in front of him caused his cock to grow hard almost instantly.

Fabresio stood behind the whore, spanking her ass hard. From this view he could see Visellia's large ass, Maria's white belly and tits. Maria opened her eyes and they looked at one another. She pushed her tits together and puckered her lips in a kiss. "Fuck her Fabresio, fuck her while she makes me cum."

Fabresio gripped one ass cheek in one hand, with the other he guided his cock into Visellia's waiting pussy. With each thrust her ass rippled against his hips. Visellia began to moan into Maria's pussy.

"Use your fingers!" Maria moaned.

Visellia pushed two fingers into Maria's wet pussy, with the other hand she pushed one finger into her ass. The whore's fingers matched the rhythm of Fabresio's cock.

All three of them let out moans at the same time. The force with which Fabresio fucked the whore caused his own lover's belly and tits to jiggle. Fabresio felt as if he were fucking both of them. He spanked the whore hard and pushed her head forward, pushing her whole face into Maria's pussy. He then grabbed each ass cheek and began fucking her harder. The whore's fingers and tongue matched his new faster, harder speed.

Visellia lifted her head without removing her fingers, "your lover is soon going to cum, why don't you put that cock of yours inside so she can cum on it."

Visellia and Fabresio moved very quickly. Visellia now knelt beside Maria but her tongue worked on her clit. Fabresio moved forward and pushed his cock into Maria's wet pussy.

"Yes Fabresio! Yes! Don't stop my love!"

Fabresio felt the walls of Maria's pussy grip his cock tight. Maria's moans grew loud as Fabresio fucked her and Visellia licked her pussy. Her pussy began to spasm all over Fabresio's cock, he pushed it as deep as he could and held it there. The spasms of Maria's pussy brought him to the brink of orgasm.

"Lay next to each other!" Fabresio hollered as he pulled out and jumped onto the bed.

Visellia laid next to Maria, both woman pushed their tits together and Fabresio stood above them stroking his cock. Fabresio admired the sight below him as cum began to shoot from his cock. The contrast of the two colors of skin, his plump, beautiful, pale lover and the slim, tanned whore. His cum covered their tits, bellies, necks and faces.

His orgasm ended and his knees grew weak, he fell to the bed next to Maria. His hand found her's and they gripped tightly. Visellia stood and grabbed a warm, wet towel. First she cleaned herself, and then the couple.

As she was cleaning the cum and sweat from their bodies she spoke softly and sensually, "you know, I am yours for the whole night. And I have a feeling that the two of you want more. Something different, and you've already paid enough to see it."

Maria spoke first, "what do you mean by 'different'?"

Visellia smiled as she pulled her cloak over her body. "Get dressed and follow me."

The couple donned their own heavy cloaks and followed the whore. Through the long hallway of doors, down the stairs back to the bar. But this time they went down another flight of stairs to a large door. Visellia pulled a key from her cloak and unlocked the door.

The room was dimly lit by candles, it looked like a torture chamber. Strange structures sat all over. Rolls of chains and ropes hung on the walls. Hooks hung from the ceiling attached to strange pulley systems. A large chest day up against one of the walls.

"This room is for those who have... stranger desires than normal."

Fabresio and Maria walked to the chest and opened it. Within were whips, leather straps of all kinds and something they had never seen before. Wood, carved in the shape of a cock and wrapped in oiled lamb skin. They varied in size from too small to far too large. Some were attached to a strange assortment of leather straps. Maria held one up with a puzzled look on her face.

Visellia walked over and pulled Maria's cloak to the floor. Fabresio became incredibly interested in what was about to happen. Visellia pressed the back end of the wooden cock to Maria's flesh, just above her pussy. She pulled the straps around her back side and buckled them. Maria turned toward Fabresio, appearing as if she had her own cock now. They shared a smile as both Fabresio and Visellia dropped their cloaks to the floor. Maria dug within the chest and pulled out a blindfold which she tied around Visellia's eyes. Maria then grabbed a rope from the wall.

"Lay on your back, on the ground."

Visellia did as she was commanded. Maria tied the whore's wrists together, then her ankles with the same rope, leaving some slack in between. She pulled a hook from the ceiling and hooked it into the rope that led from the whore's wrists to her ankles. Fabresio began cranking a lever that pulled the hook upwards. He cranked until Visellia was off the ground, suspended in the air by her wrists and ankles. Her pussy was at the same height as Maria's wooden cock. Maria grabbed a flogger from the chest. At first she just ran the many leather tendrils over Visellia's tanned skin. Then she began lightly hitting the whore's enormous dangling ass. Lightly at first but she grew more aggressive, leaving red marks where the leather struck her body. With each whip Visellia let out quiet screams of pleasure and pain.

Maria dropped the flogger and placed the head of the wooden cock against the whore's pussy. She pushed just the head in, and pulled out. She repeated this until Visellia was begging.

"Gods please, just put it in!"

Maria and Fabresio smiled a wicked smile at one another. "I don't think I'll be using this one. Fabresio, dear, fetch the largest one that we can strap to me. I want to see what this whore's cunt can handle."

"Oh gods no..."

Fabresio dug through the chest and found the thickest, longest wooden cock he could. He undid the straps around Maria and helped her secure the new one. Again she ran the head along Visellia's pussy, allowing the oil to lube up the whore's hole. Maria forcefully pushed the head of the giant cock into Visellia.

The whore screamed loudly, "fuck! It's too big!"

"Keep her quiet Fabresio."

Fabresio knew the perfect way. The whore's head hung upside down, her hair hanging down and her neck facing up. Fabresio pressed his hard cock against her lips. He gripped Visellia's perky tits with both hands and in one rough motion buried his entire cock into her throat. He could see his cock bulge in her throat and felt the whore's breath from her nose on his balls.

"I don't suspect she'll make much noise anymore." The couple shared another wicked smile as Maria pushed the cock in further.

Fabresio could feel the whore trying to scream around his cock. He gripper her tits tighter and began to lightly swing her back and forth. Causing his own, and Maria's wooden cock to slide in and out. Maria slowly walked forward, when the whore swung toward her more and more of the massive cock found its way into Visellia. Eventually the entire cock was swallowed by the whore's pussy.

"Fabresio, lay below her. I want her to feel two cocks inside of her."

Fabresio thrusted his cock into the whore's throat one last time before pulling out. Spit and dripped from her mouth, it covered her face and had drenched the blind fold. She took a deep breath as Fabresio lay on the ground below her. Maria walked to the lever and began to crank it down until Visellia's ass rest on Fabresio's hips.

"Put your cock in her ass."

"Gods no! The two of you will tear me in half!"

Fabresio didn't listen to the whore's protests. His cock, still wet from her mouth, slid into her ass with very little issue. Maria watched for a moment as her lover fucked the whore's large ass. Then she knelt down and began to slowly push the massive cock back into her pussy. Fabresio could feel it pressing against him through the thin wall that divided her ass and pussy.

Fabresio gripped Visellia's hips only to find Maria's hands already there. Their fingers intertwined as they gripped onto the whore. Together they began to swing her body back and forth. Their cocks almost left the holes they were in, then the whore swung back and engulfed them again.

Visellia's sounds of pain soon changed to pleasure. Then, a loud scream of pure pleasure. The whore's pussy and ass contracted around the two cocks within her. Both Maria and Fabresio pulled out and stood. They looked at the whore as she caught her breath.

"Now I think it's your turn my love."

Fabresio released the whore and removed Maria's wooden cock. Visellia aided him in tying Maria to a table. They tied her forearms and wrists to the front and her knees and ankles to the back. She was in a permanent doggystyle position. The table had a lever at it's side to adjust the height. Fabresio moved it so that her pussy was just at the right height of his cock. He moved Visellia so that her head was underneath Maria's pussy. Fabresio grabbed two wooden cocks from the chest. One slightly smaller than himself, and one slightly larger.

He walked behind Maria and pushed his cock into the whore's mouth. He held onto her hair, pushing her head all the way down and then back up. He let go and the whore followed his rhythm. He took the smaller of the two wooden cocks and slid it along Maria's wet pussy lips. He moved very slowly, applying more pressure as he went. He slipped just the head into her pussy and a small moan escaped her lips. He pushed in slightly more and began to fuck her with it ever so gently. He slowly pushed more and more in until he was fucking her with the entire cock. Then he stopped.

"Please Fabresio, give me more!"

Fabresio pushed the whore's head back below Maria's pussy. The whore began to lick her clit ever so lightly. Fabresio took his own cock, rock hard and wet from fucking the whore's throat. He pushed just the head inside. He went through the same routine as he has with the smaller wooden cock. Slowly pushing more and more inside.

He was now fucking her very hard, her moans echoed through the stone basement room. The whore was lapping at Maria's pussy as hard as she could. Fabresio made one thrust and stopped, his cock buried entirely inside Maria. He took the smaller cock and pushed it against her ass. With little trouble the head slid inside. He slowly began fucking her again, pushing the cock slowly into her ass. After the wooden cock had found it's way all the way inside he began fucking her hard again, with both his cock and the smaller one.

In one swift moment Fabresio pulled his cock entirely out and thrust the larger wooden cock back into Maria's pussy. The larger size stretched her and caused her to release a loud moan. He then pulled the smaller cock from her ass and replaced it with his own. Each cock was buried within her. Fabresio picked his pace back up until he was moving at full speed with both cocks. Ramming them into his lover in unison.

Visellia's tongue upon her clit and both cocks within her were too much to handle. Her ass and pussy began to contract, her moans grew louder and louder. Just as her orgasm reached it's peak she felt Fabresio's hot cum shoot into her ass. Blast after blast matching the waves of warm pleasure washing over her body.

Visellia cleaned the cum from Fabresio's cock and she licked the cum from Maria's ass. The couple returned to their room, exhausted, and slept soundly, in a shared bed.

Landica
Landica
16 Followers