Landing on the Right Key Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmeriRam
AmeriRam
39 Followers

¨I had the other option. Before your father, I knew a girl named Diane here in Miami. I was only about nineteen, and she was 24. I was girl crazy, and plus Diane was an Anglo and a debutante, so we were able to go to all the snobby social events. None of those stuffy people knew the true nature of our relationship. During this time your dad started taking me out. I didn't take him seriously at the time, and of course I didn't think he should know about the other side of my life. But eventually Diane made the choice for me. I came over her place one day and she sat me down. She told me that she'd accepted a position overseas in Holland through a family connection. It was a decision she took without even asking me.She said that we could see each other on her visits back, and we both knew that there were other women in the 'scene' that I could have been with. I never took her up on another offer later to join her in Holland.

Her mom put a hand on Esmy's shoulder. "My life with Diane had a lot of passion, but eventually her ambition prevailed. Your dad had the commitment to stay, and never left. For me, that was more important. For Gladís, Veronica, other women in the family, maybe there wasn't a man like your dad there to offer an alternative."

"How did you find out about this lesbian. . . er. . . 'tradition'."

With a sigh, her mom rolled her eyes. "I think that it was a part of our family long before we arrived in Florida. I don't know why only the women seem to be like this--none of our male relatives seem to have any tendency like that. In Cuba, it became a danger in the 1960s to even appear to be like this. I didn't want to know too much about this side of the family back then. But I'm sure Gladís could tell you all the stories. But our mom had a similar conversation with us, and she claimed that hers did too."

An awkward silence ensued. Finally Esmy broke it. "So what do we do now?"

Her mom looked up, and gestured toward an open doorway leading to a stairwell, and her left hand pointed toward the one she had entered through. "Well I'm going home tomorrow, and you're welcome to join me. That's an exit over there. Or," she looked at the door back to the assembly of women. "You can choose to stay here in Miami. I know about what happened with you and that. . . other young lady in there. If that's the way your mind works it won't matter whether you're in Buffalo or Miami, but I won't abandon you." She folded her arms across her chest."I'll be upstairs in a rented Chevy Volt. I'm waiting five minutes." With that she ascended the stairs and left Esmeralda to her thoughts.

===Closure===

It would have made sense if those five minutes would have dragged on for Esmeralda as she pondered her choice of fate, but she actually waited only two. For her there was no question where her passion lay; she had thought it over during that bus ride after her encounter with Dustin. The night at the Marie Antoinette, her voyeuristic viewings of Veronica's goings on, and barging in on Gwen in the shower with Vita had all given her an incomparable rush.

Esmeralda opened the door back into Anne's Lounge, and knew she wasn't doing it because of any family pressure. She found the room illuminated and the ladies inside seated in a different arrangement, and there were more of them some of whom she didn't recognize or hadn't been introduced to. Most were sitting in concentric circles in rising rows, while in the middle of the room, on a circular mattress, sat three women: Gwen, Vita, and Aislin.

"It's such a pleasure to see you made the choice that's true to yourself," declared Veronica. She was seated in the second circle, slightly to Esmeralda's right, and her arms were wrapped around Flor, caressing her sensually. It was at this point that she noticed that a lot of the ladies were in various stages of disrobing. "Now it's time for us to formally introduce you into the life." Gwen and Vita rose from the mattress and approached her. They took hold of the hem of her blouse, and she raised her arms above her head. She watched as Aislin undid the strap about her neck and stripped her dress off slowly.

Gwen was already stark naked and Esmy took a second to pore over her dark and smooth shoulders, down over her pendulous bosom, and finally to her fit abdomen and the cleft of her womanhood. Vita was still in her panties and provided an interesting contrast with her bronze coloured skin and softer contours. Vita's eyes were eagerly drinking in each new patch of skin on Esmy's body.

"You remember my little invitation earlier?" Esmy's memory conjured up that afternoon at Incline-Nation's showers.Vita had wanted her to join in her and Gwen's love session there. "Well it's still open." Vita's slender fingers crept under the waistband of Esmeralda's pink lace and gently tugged her panties towards the floor. She then clasped her hand in Esmy's and guided her toward the mattress to a seated position. Suddenly a pair of lips descended upon her neck, and two pale arms embraced her under the armpits. It was Aislin, and Esmeralda turned her head so she could meet her kiss. Meanwhile, she felt Vita pry her legs open, and out of the corner of her eye saw her fall into a crouch.

"You knew about all of this?" she asked of Aislin, who raised both of her reddish eyebrows.

"Not in the least. This is all just a little bonus." She smiled in joy. "I guess the breaking it to the folks part won't be so hard."

The exchange would have gone on, if not for Vita forcefully prying Esmeralda's legs apart and bringing her face close to her excited sex. Esmeralda could feel a flexing sensation down there, and she new that her clitoris was just itching to be satisfied. Vita finally brought her nose close to the tense wetness and inhaled. "Mmmm. You're not even trying to hide it," she teased, before sticking her tongue out and lapping the length of Esmeralda's vulva.

Vita's act of pleasure only served to excite Esmeralda and Aislin more, and they passionately began to neck while Gwen and Vita busied themselves with Esmy's love canal. After several minutes, she began to convulse in ecstasy, and had her first orgasm of the night.

"Wait, wait," shouted Veronica from her seat above. "The rule is that you have to switch." Esmeralda calmly regained her composure as Gwen stood up and pushed her onto her back. She looked up as Gwen mounted the bed, stood on her knees, and inched her spare frame slowly upwards. She focused her gaze on the burgundy skirt that covered Gwen's dark flesh. She then watched in rapt attention as Gwen reached under the hem and began peeling off her own underwear.It was black and silky, and Gwen took it in her hands and held it up to Esmeralda's face. Esmy inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of the coming flavour.

Gwen grinned devilishly as she lifted her skirt and leaned her pelvis into Esmy's face. The texture of Gwen's skin down there was a little less smooth than Aislin's had been, but the taste was definitely also different. The description was not simple, and the only adjective she could find was that it was volatile.

The taste was accentuated by the sound, as Gwen became increasingly aroused and vocal about it. The "Mmmms" and "Yes"es were at a whisper at first, but gradually fluctuated in volume and tone. Once Esmy raised her head to take a glance toward Gwen, only to have a forceful hand drag it back into place.

After more than ten minutes Gwen was positively quaking. To their side, Vita was gently straddling Aislin and kissing her tenderly. Below the waist they were both rubbing against each other vigourously.

Gwen finally came in a series of long and unrestrained screams and shouts, the cream of her love flowing steadily all over Esmy's face and chest. She finally retreated to the floor and engaged Esmy in a kiss, tasting herself in ample portions. Esmy surveyed the room now with her field of vision cleared, and saw couples engaged in all stages of love making.

"Is it usually this much of a spectacle when someone new comes along?" asked Esmy breathlessly when Gwen broke the kiss.

"Only if they're worth looking at, like you."

===Conclusion===

The summer furlough was over, and Esmeralda had returned to Buffalo. But she had returned only to bring more stuff. In August she had registered for one more semester at MDC, with the goal of transferring over the winter to the U of Miami or Florida Atlantic.

The hot and humid weather had given way to the temperate air of the fall, and Esmeralda adjusted to the fact that the excitement that had been endemic to her first few months in South Florida would give way to some form of normalcy. By November, Gladís had given her blessing to Aislin moving in as Esmeralda's live-in roommate.

In October, Esmy walked through the Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami. As she passed a man on a ladder she caught sight of the guy passing him sign elements. "Derek?"

"Holy shit," exclaimed the squat fresh-faced kid. "Oh, it's just you," he released a sigh of relief.

"Just me. Who were you expecting, a police sergeant?"

Another familiar voice shouted down below. "Well a carpet inspector's not far off. Remember, the department of liquor trumps all."

Esmy wrinkled her brow in amusement. "Dustin?" She looked up as the scrawny youth climbed down from the ladder.

"We couldn't just keep skateboarding on the boardwalks.I finally squeezed these jobs out of my cousin."

"Well I guess that's a step up," replied Esmy.

She observed while they continued hanging up the sign. Dustin was also, at least at that time, looking to stay in Miami. He didn't have even this to do back in Dorchester, the neighbourhood in Boston that he called his permanent home.

Later, while they met up at a frozen yogurt place there, he took her aside. "Hey remember that time over at MDC? Whaddaya think about-"

She raised a hand in protest. "It's not gonna happen, Dustin. I don't even know why I went along with that. Maybe it was confusion. I'm not trying to stay confused. I pretty much have made my peace with it."

As life settled into routine for her, Esmy reflected that each of the events that had happened seem to employ one third fate, and the rest her own choice. Would the next girl see it that way?

AmeriRam
AmeriRam
39 Followers
12