Landing the Modeling Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jgarc
jgarc
29 Followers

As I reached her clit Ellie bucked her hips. With my hands on her thighs I lashed her clit in circles, left to right and up and down. Ellie's love bud began to harden under my tongue. I pulled back her hood with my thumb. Her erect clit jutted out from her vulva like a pink jelly bean. Delighted to see her so excited I was determined to make her feel good. I gently sucked her clit into my lips. Ellie groaned in pleasure as she pushed into me. Repeatedly I sucked her pink clit in and out of my mouth making popping noises. As Ellie whimpered I knew she wasn't going to last much longer. I sucked her into my mouth and licked the tip with my tongue.

"Oooohh fuuu..." Ellie's thighs wrapped around my hair as she began to come. I continued to suck as she bucked on my face. Finally I felt a warm palm on my forehead holding me back.

"Too sensitive." She said breathing hard.

I was satisfied making this innocent, young model come hard on my face. Gently I inserted one then two fingers into her tight love. Slowly I fingered her building up the tempo. Knowing she was too sensitive for direct contact at the top of her vulva I grasped her labia between my thumb and index finger. Between her lips I felt the rubbery shaft of her clit. Gently I stroked her labia up and down. With each stroke Ellie's shaft popped between my fingers. Her hips began to match my tempo and she began to "jerk herself off" between her labia. Ellie moved her hips up and down. Each time I felt her shaft slip between the labia. Thrusting my fingers into her I could tell she was close. As I held her labia tighter she let out a deep moan as her hips bucked against my fingers. After contracting on my fingers Ellie held my wrist as if to indicate no more penetration.

I sat up and took a long look at Ellie. There she was lying on her back in pure bliss. Her head was on its side on a pillow of her long blonde hair. Her teardrop shape breasts hung off the side following gravity. I could see the fine blonde hair above her love covered in wetness. Slowly I moved up her body, making sure my nipples maintained contact with her soft skin as I progressed toward her.

As I hovered over her Ellie looked me directly in the eye. She had a tear in her eye as this was a very emotional experience for her. I brought my fingers to her mouth and she gently sucked her wetness from them. Ellie giggled and remarked how good she tasted. I kissed her softly and sat up. Straddling Ellie I caressed her soft breasts in my hands. I gathered them from the side of her chest to the center.

"Hold them like this." I instructed Ellie.

Ellie held her large breasts in the center of her chest and looked up at me half passionately and half quizzically. Looking into Ellie's blue eyes I placed my soft cotton CK panties over her nipple and began to softly grind on her. With each stroke I could feel the heat building in my love. Ellie stared into my eyes as we melted into one motion, rocking back and forth. In addition to the wet spot a familiar tightness was building as a bulge became visible through the tight, gray cotton.

My clitty was growing fully erect and needed to free itself from the restrictive fabric. I slid off of Ellie and removed my panties. Suddenly self conscious I hoped she wouldn't be turned off by my big clit. Even with my new self confidence I still had moments of insecurity about its size. I straddled Ellie again and slid up toward her breasts. My clit jutted prominently from the flaxen hair above my vulva. I admired her powerful presence that emanated sexuality. Since I began pumping there were some changes to my clit's appearance. The base had become thicker and the hood no longer covered the head. My clit didn't get any longer but my erections were my firmer. I could feel my heart beating in my clit as it stood proudly over Ellie's ample breasts Ellie gazed at my clit for what seemed like an eternity.

"Please don't hate it." I thought to myself.

Then Ellie said in her soft southern accent. "Oh my gosh Jen. I've never..."

I wasn't going to give her the chance. "Push them together, tighter." I commanded Ellie as my saliva landed in her cleavage. Gently I lubricated her breasts.

"Like this." I showed Ellie as I held her breasts tightly together, her nipples almost touching, pointing to the sky.

My clit was throbbing, desperately needing attention after Ellie already had multiple orgasms. She wanted in on the fun too. I lowered myself into Ellie's cleavage. It was so soft, warm and wet. Slowly I rocked back and forth. With each stroke my slid down the canal in Ellie's cleavage. When fully forward it popped out the front, directly into Ellie's view. She was mesmerized with the view as she squeezed her breasts together even tighter. I continued to titty fuck her with my rock hard clit boner.

"If only her followers could see Miss Innocent now." I thought to myself.

She was mine tonight and I had total control. As my clit sloshed through her cleavage I began to have the familiar warm feeling, building from deep inside of me to the tip of my love. I wasn't going to last my longer. As I pumped between her breasts I began to contract, losing control of myself in the pleasure of orgasm. I rocked back and forth until it became too sensitive, raising myself above Ellie's chest. Ellie watched with amazement as my pink clit was twitching above her. She reached up and touched my clit, first softly and then grasping it between her fingers. I was still too sensitive and backed away.

Lowering my face to hers I gave her a soft, wet kiss. Ellie's red lips reciprocated. After kissing I began to feel my clit twitching, ready to come again. Sitting up I straddled Ellie chest, then moved forward over her shoulders. I moved Ellie's golden hair out of the way as I lowered myself toward her face. My wet love and hard clit were inches from her face as I leaned against the glass.

"Time to see if this bitch knows how to eat pussy." I thought to myself as I lowered myself to her mouth.

Ellie licked the tip of my throbbing clit sending pleasure waves through my body. She continued to lick tentatively around my vulva, with light pressure on my labia. I felt her tongue at my opening.

"Stick it in and fuck me." I thought to myself, hoping she was do so.

Instead Ellie continued to lick randomly around my vulva. Clearly she had never done this before. I looked down at her. Ellie's eyes were closed with her tongue out, slowly licking randomly. I needed to come again and had no patience for this. Grabbing Ellie's hair I firmly pushed my erect clit down all the way into her mouth. She gasped suddenly as my thick clit was deep between her red lips. When Ellie had gathered herself she began to lick tentatively at the rock hard girl boner filling her mouth. I began to lower myself, trying anything to get the pleasure I needed.

Finally becoming frustrated I instructed her. "Suck on my clit hard! Suck on it like a dick."

Without saying a word she began to suck on my clit. Still it was weak and unsatisfying; not to the pressure I needed. I began to wonder how much experience she had with men, let alone with women. I pulled out and slid my way down her body until I felt the heat of her wet vulva. I licked her love with slow, wet licks until she was well lubricated. This innocent model was going to get it. I lifted Ellies legs until she was spread eagle.

"Hold them." I instructed her.

Needing to come I placed my vulva to Ellie's. She gasped as I placed my love on hers. Slowly I began to trib her making sloshing noises. With each stroke Ellie let out a soft moan.

"Look at it." I instructed Ellie.

She rested her legs against the windows and propped herself up. I used both hands to spread open Ellie's vulva. Her pink jelly bean clit stuck out from her lips. Ellie was so aroused she began to close her eyes as she moved her head.

"Watch. I want you to watch it." I repeated myself.

Tribbing into her my large clit pushed hers out of the way. It returned to its upright position as held by my fingers. Again I pressed my large clit against hers.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." Ellie moaned. Surprising me with her sudden profanity.

Again I pressed my erect clit against hers. Ellie watched with passion in her eyes, biting her lip. She was completely mesmerized by the tribbing. I began tribbing her faster, the sound of wet pussies filled the cabin. My clit was fully erect and dominating Ellie's pussy with each stroke. Ellie's clit was pushed out of the way with each stroke. Ellie could no longer prop herself up. She put her head back in pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Ellie moaned loudly.

I ground harder into her with each stroke. Ellie arched her back pushing out her breasts. Grinding my clit against hers she began to come. Her chest heaved and her legs wrapped around me. I continued to press into her as I felt her contracting against me. I felt Ellie's hand against my chest, softly holding me back. She was too sensitive.

I leaned back taking it all in. There was Ellie, this beautiful and popular model, laying in the back of my SUV in exhaustion as I made her come so much. I'll bet there were millions of men who wished they were in my position LOL.

"I have become such a sex goddess." I thought to myself.

I wasn't fully satisfied, the tribbing not enough to make me come. My clit, still fully erect needed to be satisfied. It had a mind of its own. Just looking down on it I had never seen it so thick and long. The pumping was definitely making her bigger. Determined to come again I brought myself vulva to vulva with Ellie. She was still laying flat with her head to the side. Slowly I traced the length of her vulva with the head of my hard clit. Fuck. Ever since Liesl made my fuck her with my clit, it had become an obsession of mine. I fucked my clear fleshlight whenever B was out of town. Yes I admit I had become obsessed with clit fucking. I made Liesl come and I wanted to make Ellie come by getting penetrated by a woman. Continuing to tease Ellie with my clit, I pulled back her hood, again exposing her. I pressed forward, my clit dominating hers. Ellie let out an inaudible deep moan.

"Ellie, look at me." I instructed.

Still groggy, Ellie slowly lifted herself onto her elbows, causing her breasts to shift to the sides of her chest. She had a glazed look of satisfaction to her.

"Ellie, look at me." I said again.

Ellie returned her eyes to me. I pulled back my clitoral hood, holding the thick base of my clit between my fingers. She stood out easily over two inches from my body, more aroused than she had every been. The glans stood out past the hood, pink in the faint light. I stared Ellie in the eyes. Ellie returned my gaze with curiosity.

"Ellie, watch." I instructed as I held my clit in my fingers, rubbing it the length of her vulva.

I pressed the tip into Ellie's love. She moaned softly with a short breath. Then I pressed all the way into Ellie's love, eliciting a high pitched moan from her. She was tighter than Liesl or any toy I had used. It's hard to describe the feeling having your clit buried inside a beautiful woman. Slowly I began to thrust Ellie's love canal. It was a warm, wet, massage on my excited clit. Ellie was staring intently as my skin slapped against hers, knowing full well that she was being fucked by a woman.

"Fuuuuck!" Ellie let out a deep moan as she watched intently.

I reached up and cupped her breast in my hand, pinching her pink nipple between my fingers. I pulled out of Ellie and proudly displayed my fully erect clit to her, covered in her wetness. I wanted to sear the memory into her mind of being fucked by my clit. Lowering myself I plunged again into her sugar walls. Ellie began to moan quickly with each stroke. I fucked her as hard as a I could, pushing deep with each stroke. Ellie threw her head back and let out a deep, guttural moan. She began to contracting on my clit. It was quite a sight watching this popular model in total ecstasy as I fucked her with my clit; such a serious ego boost. God I'm such a whore. I continued to pump into Ellie until she had completed her climax. Ellie rolled her perfect body onto her side onto her side and exhaled deeply.

Moments of silence passed by. Ellie sat up and kissed me deeply on the lips. Her eyes were still lost in passion.

"Oh my God you are amazing Jen." Ellie said sounding like a valley girl. "I didn't even know that was possible." She continued. "Will you do me again? Did you come?" Ellie was asking questions too fast for me to answer. She was no longer acting like a shy southern girl.

"Not yet." I replied.

"Come on. Let's go." Ellie said.

She laid back down offering herself to me. I wanted to try something new, something I hadn't tried with her or Liesl.

"Sit up. Face me with our legs crossed." I said as I guided Ellie into the position I wanted.

We faced each other as I scooted closer to Ellie. Her large, soft breasts pressed into mine. Her skin was silky smooth and felt wonderful. I scooted forward until I could feel the heat from Ellie's vulva close to mine. It was quite a sight, Ellie's beautiful breasts led to her smooth, toned stomach, which lead to her blonde bush below. Her hair couldn't cover her aroused vulva with puffy lips, hiding her excited clit. There wasn't a tan line in site. Ellie's beauty was breathtaking as I looked her over. Again I felt the familiar feeling as my clit began to harden. There was no holding Ellie back at this point, she knew what she wanted. Her blonde bush pushed into mine as I felt the heat of her vulva. Ellie moved with an up and down motion to pleasure herself on me.

"Wait Ellie. Let me try this." I said as I placed my hands on her hips to angle them back.

I just had to figure out how to penetrate her. If you've never tried clit penetration it's not that easy, even with a big clit. Trust me. With my erect clit between my fingers I scooted forward until my pink glans was touching hers. It twitched with anticipation. I pushed my glans into her vagina. Trying to push deeper I just wasn't long enough for penetration to work in this position. Instead I pressed into Ellie, tribbing her again.

I was going to make this innocent girl come hard again. I looked down as Ellie ground herself on my erect clit. She began breathing quickly indicating that she was close. Holding the back of her head I kissed Ellie firmly pressing my tongue between her lips. Ellie's head pulled back and began to moan as her hips bucked against mine.

"Uh fuck! Uh, uh, uh..." She stuttered.

God it was so easy to make this slut come.

After she returned from the clouds Ellie asked me in a submissive voice. "Did you come Jen?"

I shook my head as she pouted.

"Come here." I beckoned Ellie to rise.

She was as limp as a wet noodle. I positioned her on all fours on the blanket and pressed her lower. By this point I needed a release so badly. My clit was achingly hard. Ellie presented herself and pressed into me. I guided my glans into her warm lover canal. She was so tight only the head would go in. I held the base between my fingers and pushed.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I moaned as my clit slid into her tight hole.

God I love clit penetration. It is the most amazing feeling. Ellie was tighter than Liesl and way better than my toy. I pushed into Ellie as a rush of pleasure came over me. It's hard to describe the feeling. It feels like a hundred warm tongues licking on you at the same time with perfect pressure. I continued to press into Ellie's love, moving faster now. My clit was harder than it's ever been. With each moan she turned me on even more.

"Harder. Faster." Ellie commanded as I watcher her from behind. Her beautiful hair was sweaty and her breasts swayed beneath her.

I could feel myself getting closer with each thrust. The tingling feeling was spreading throughout my love.

"Uuuh I'm coming." Blurted Ellie for the umpteenth time tonight.

She began contracting on my clit, her love canal tighter than ever before. I pressed in and out of her. I couldn't hold off much longer. I pressed my clit as far as I could into Ellie. My clit was on fire and I began contracting. My wetness ran down my leg. Pressing forward I fell onto Ellie, the two of of breathing heavily as my clit slipped out of her love. We laid there breathing heavily, coming down from the high. Ellie moved out from underneath me and looked into my eyes. As she looked at me in silence it stunned me again just how beautiful she was. Her blue eyes looking into mine she pressed her lips into mine. Kissing me slowly she pressed her tongue between mine. Ellie kissed me passionately with her soft lips.

"I want to thank you for an amazing night Jen." She said. "You awakened a new side of me." She continued.

"I enjoyed you too Ellie." I said like a big sister.

A look of shock came to Ellie's face when she noted the time on her phone. Time flies when you're having fun. We dressed ourselves and returned to the front seats. Ellie was totally disheveled. I drove my SUV to her building. Ellie gave me one more kiss.

"Thanks Jen. Talk soon?" Ellie said.

I nodded back at her. The door slammed and she walked away like someone who had been fucked good, and she had. I put the SUV into gear for the long drive home, hoping to make it before sunrise.

** Thank you to B for helping me put this story on paper. Thank you for being so supportive. I love you babe."

I have more experiences that I haven't written about yet. If you'd like to hear them lmk.

Love,

Jen

jgarc
jgarc
29 Followers
12