Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Did you cum?" he then asked me.

"Oh fuck yes Jim," I answered. "Oh yes fucking loads."

"Tell the lads Anna." He was now speeding up again.

"Bloody hell she's absolutely pissing white cream now Jim!" Vince said

"Oh god yes...oh God... Jim you always make me cum," I panted again.

"More than your husband? More than with the man you married?" he then slyly asked.

He slammed me down onto his full, thick, hard nine inches, I felt his balls he was so bloody deep up me.

"Yes!" I shamefully admitted.

"You cum more with me than with your husband, who you only married ten months ago?" he said as he now pistoned me up and down.

"Oh shit yes!" I cried out. "Oh fuck Jim yes. I love it. I love your fucking big cock, I love fucking it. Oh Jesus..Oh god I'm such a..Such a fucking... Tart." I was sweating heavily, legs shaking and panting in between words.

"I know you are love. You're an insatiable little tart and we love it and I love you having it sweetheart," he said in a rather tender way to me.

Then came the added part. "And I can have you anytime cant I!"

He bounced me hard up and down on his rampant manhood awaiting the answer.

"Oh fuck, yes Jim," I responded. I was his and he knew it

"I can fuck you, spunk up you, spunk on you anytime I want eh? And Vinny and Baz too now eh love?" he said.

I was almost there. Almost cumming off massively.

"Yes!" I called out. "Yes you can all fuck me anytime. I want all your cocks. Oh Christ...I Want all your spunk..Oh god... Jim fucking bring me off please."

"With pleasure my little married slut," he said to me and then he began to fuck me up and down onto his cock faster and faster.

"I love it I shouted. I love you," I blurted out.

"We love you too, you little tart," he said as he ploughed me again.

That was it. My orgasm begun in earnest. I felt the tightening in my tummy, the shaking in my legs intensified and then crash it hit me.

"Oh yes!!" I cried.

"Holy fuck mate," Baz said. "It looks like she is pissing on you."

"She's a wee squirter aren't you love," Jim knowingly replied.

I submissively replied with a panting, "Uh huh... Oh fucking hell."

I was squirting on Jims full length now as he rammed me right up to my cervix. "I'm cumming too love," he announced

A simultaneous climax.

I was squirting on his prick as he spunked heavily up me

We were both sweating and swearing as we came off together.

His face found mine and we kissed passionately as we rode each other like animals.

"Spunk up the bitch Jim," Vince cried out. "Show us your cunt full of it!"

I could feel spurt after spurt seeding me as my climax subsided, my leg trembling lessening.

As we broke of our kiss we both looked at each other. "Holy Christ that was amazing," I said earnestly to him.

He smiled and lifted me up very, very gently and slow. His final act of conquest. He wanted to show off what he had done, how he had stretched me, how he had made me cum off so violently.

Slowly he withdrew me from off his hard, fantastic length.

My pussy must have been some sight for the two guys behind. Immediately I was un-impaled from Jims magnificent rod, I could feel the cum leak out.

Once fully off the monster cock, Vince moved to steady me. It was like I had sea legs!

"Look at that," Baz said.

All of us looked down at my pussy and legs. I instinctively parted them like a cheap whore.

Spunk was trickling all down my thighs, all the way down to my heels. I was flooded with it and I felt so sexy at that moment.

"Amazing," Vince added.

It had been a truly memorable and captivating fuck.

For the rest of the day we all tidied ourselves up. It was still early, barely three o'clock in the afternoon.

We chatted, drank and ate until we all recovered and yes we fucked again. Not as wildly but I still got three more loads of spunk up my fanny by the time I had to leave. I went to my mother-in-laws for tea having fucked with three older men for most of the day, aching and having taken five loads up my pussy and one load in my mouth. I felt like a tramp and loved it!

I was promised more fun with them and that happened again about six weeks later. Jim liked to keep me waiting I think. He liked me to be virtually begging for him.

He kept his word and Mike got work locally on two jobs for him, we got a month's rent paid back to us, as a 'goodwill gesture,' Jim explained to Mike.

Jim also made sure Mike got a weekend job away working on a property he part owned on the Isle of Sky, oddly enough he also treat Elsie to a weekend away in London with her sister that same weekend!

That as they say is another story, and boy was that some fun weekend.

12