Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 05

Story Info
More of my fun with Jim and his friends.
2.1k words
4.47
19.4k
20
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On returning I saw them all sitting together...six of them.

Jim smiled as I walked towards them.

"Guys this is our Anna!" he announced. "Anna meet Harry, Jono and Tam."

To be honest I was a little bit miffed at the fact more men who had never met me where now joining us.

This soon disappeared as the three guys were very charming and Jono in particular was very handsome.

Harry and Tam were both retired, senior police officers who had worked with Jim.

Harry what about 6 ft tall, slim with grey hair, and about fifty eight years old and very distinguished looking.

Tam was much shorter at about 5 ft 8, about a year or two older at maybe sixty and carrying a few extra pounds.

Jono was still a serving police officer and much younger than the other men in his forties. He was about 6 foot 2 and really muscly. He clearly still worked out regularly and took good care of himself.

I noticed all three had wedding rings on.

After introducing themselves we started a very pleasant chat on very broad and general topics of conversation. I had been supplied with a further large glass of wine and all the guys were drinking pints of beer.

I noticed this and asked how Vince intended to drive us home but was reassured that he was leaving his car and we were getting a taxi back to Jim's.

After a few minutes the conversation began to turn and I received several compliments on my dress and my general looks.

I thanked the guys for being so kind saying I was very lucky to have so many hunky men in my company too. As the air turned a bit naughtier, the compliments kept coming.

"You really are stunning Anna," Harry said to me sincerely.

I thanked him again, telling him he was very good looking too and his compliment was followed by Tam saying I had stunning legs and a gorgeous figure. He asked if I was wearing stockings as he hoped I was, and i confirmed this too him, flashing my stocking tops for them all to see.

Once again I offered my thanks only for Jim to say, "You should see what is between those stunning legs."

I playfully scolded him for being so rude but obviously these guys had been told everything by their friends and knew that I was a cock loving, married slutty young wife.

Vince now had his hand on my leg as I sat between him and Baz.

Baz was then quick in joining his mate, placing his hand on my other leg and both of them gently rubbed my stockings, pushing my dress up higher.

The playful chat continued as Vince and Barry simultaneously ran their hands over my stocking clad legs.

This was noticed by Harry who immediately commented to all the other guys that Vince and Barry we're getting handy with me.

On noticing the guys rubbing my legs Jim laughed saying,"You should have seen what we were doing to the dirty wee slut earlier!"

This change in language brought a gasp from Tam and Jono. I could tell that the use of the word 'slut' had shocked them.

I was now beginning to feel very horny again and responded to my two older lovers feeling me up by opening my legs slightly.

This had the effect that my stockings were even more on show, and afforded the two men higher access up my dress.

"Do tell!" Tam replied as he eagerly watched me being increasingly brazenly felt up by Vince and Barry.

Taking charge, Jim replied that I would be telling them what had occurred in the restaurant earlier and with that he ordered me, "Go on Anna tell the guys what fun we had."

With Barry's hand high up on my thigh I began to explain to Tam, Jono and Harry what had happened earlier.

At first I started off quite slowly by saying that we had a lovely meal and that the guys had got a bit fruity with me, and that we had all got quite turned on.

As Barry's hand worked its way onto my pussy I was beginning to get fully into slut mode.

His clit rubbing was juicing me up nicely and I was getting very wet and turned on again.

At this point I told the others of how they had felt me up and then had finger fucked me and how I had wanked their cocks as they did so.

I could tell Jim still wasn't satisfied as he said, "Tell them what else you did and how much you enjoyed it."

Barry was now on the verge of making me cum again, my breathing quite heavy as he expertly played with my clit and had a couple of fingers up me too.

I then went on to say that as well as being finger fucked, I had taken a whole hand and fist up my pussy and how each of the guys had came,me licking up their spunk.

Jim dominantly added,"And what else?" and of course I told them about me sucking him off and fucking myself to orgasm with my new toys.

The atmosphere was now highly sexually charged as both of my toys were shown to my new admirers.

I was told to explain to them in detail how I had felt using the toy on myself and Jim was egging me on heavily.

"Tell them you love it," he tersley said, knowing I was getting to boiling point again.

"Oh fuck I love it," I panted. "I love being a dirty slut for you Jim."

He laughed saying,"I told you she was fucking magic eh!" to his friends.

He was obviously getting off again and was being quite dominant. He told me to tell the guys how long we had been having fun together and I blatantly looked at Harry and Tom in the face as I eagerly told them, "Jim has been fucking me for several months now. My hubby knows nothing about it, but he likes me to tease Jim and I will have to tell him how I have been fucked bandy by him at some point!"

He went on to boastfully tell them that I was practically knocking at his door every week or so desperate for more cock, getting me to tell them how and where I took his cum.

I could tell everyone was getting very turned on as the guys interjected with words like, "Wow that is incredible." "Fucking hell Anna!" and "Jesus Christ you dirty bitch," as I told them in detail of the fun we had had at the table and confirmed Jim's boasts of how we had been screwing for months.

"I love his massive cock and all his cum all over my face and tits," I crudely added panting as I told them.

I was getting very turned on as Barry's fingers worked my clit hard and fast and he had three fingers up my pussy.

I told the others that I couldn't get enough of Jim's big cock and that I was now looking forward to some more fun when we go back to his with all six of them.

Harry started joining in the dirty talk by telling me that Jim had said I was a right dirty bitch and I was living up to their expectations.

By this point Barry had his fingers deep up my wet cunt which he announced proudly to the other guys.

Jim again said that he had been knobbing me off and on for months and that I always creamed heavily whilst fucking him.

I was now slightly moaning and grinding back, humping Barry's fingers.

Vince remarked to the other guys that they hadn't seen me in action before, and to help them do so he moved around so they could get a better look.

At this time Jono, Tam and Harry all moved so they could see Barry fingering me.

I was breathing very heavily and had spread my legs wider, showing my bald wet fanny with three of Barry's fingers banging up my fucking increasingly sucking cunny.

I was panting heavily as Jim continued to tell his friends that they had arranged this weekend with Mike being away so that I could get a proper fucking from both himself and all the guys present.

Harry asked if I was willing to screw them all, to which I replied "What do you fucking think!"

They all chuckled saying by the looks of me I could take them all on and probably a few others too.

I told them bluntly, "Too fucking right," and that I wanted "All their cocks," and intended to have at least two loads from each of them that evening.

With my legs still wide and my heels dug into the ground, Barry inserted his little finger up my pussy making it now four fingers I was taking, sloshing them up my wet cunt.

There was no one else in the beer garden which made it easy for him to finger bang me. I was complimented on my legs, on my style of dress and on my general looks.

Vince told them that whilst I looked every inch the pretty young housewife, he added wait until they see me later when I'm acting even more of a complete slut.

"She's fucking insatiable and we will be screwing every hole of this bitch tonight."

I agreed telling them I wanted my cunt, ass and my mouth full of their cocks.

Barry slowed his finger banging of me down as I was on the verge of cumming again. He wanted one of the other guys to bring me off before we headed back to Jim's.

"Who wants to bring her off?" he asked.

His place was quickly taken by Tam who was sporting a huge boner going on the evidence in his trousers.

He very quickly replaced Barry's fingers with two of his own and remarked on how wet I was as he entered me.

At the other side of me Harry we began to feel my legs up telling me that he loved stockings and loved seeing me spread legged with my heels on.

I again thanked the guys for the compliments. Telling them how much I loved to dress up to get cocks stiff and how dressing up always got me horny and wet.

Tam now had three fingers banging my wet pussy as I began to climax.

With his fingers slamming up my sopping gash I began to spray my fanny batter all over his hand and out onto the ground. Sprays of my cum juice coated my legs and stockings as my climax reached its crescendo.

"I'm fucking cumming you dirty bastards!" I said quite loudly."Go on really fuck my married cunt!"

I could see Tam's hard on straining in his trousers and as I was cumming I said, "Don't worry that cock will be buried up my arse soon you dirty fucker."

Jono and Harry watch intently as my legs trembled with my orgasm.

"You're bloody incredible," Harry kindly said to me.

"You ain't seen nothing yet mate," Jim laughingly told his friend. "Wait till this bitch has our cocks to play with and you will see how dirty this little married tart can be."

"Oh fuck yes Jim, I can't wait," I honestly replied as my cumming subsided.

When my orgasm had finished Tam withdrew his sticky coated hand and offered it to me to suck clean. I willingly did so enjoying the taste of my creamy pussy juice from this old man's fingers.

"That was awesome guys thanks very much," I said as I closed my legs and everyone took their place around the table to finish off our drinks. Let's finish these and head home eh?" I added.

"You can't wait to get back can you you dirty bugger," Jim said to me laughing.

"I know, but you can't wait either!" was my cheeky reply to him.

"I think we all can't wait!" Jono said as we finished drinking our wines and beers.

I then tidied myself up in the ladies bathroom again reapplying some more lipstick as the guys rang for a minibus to come and collect us. The bus took about twenty minutes to get to us which gave the guys time to have a pee in the toilets and for us all to have finished our drinks.

Once the bus arrived it was time to head back to Jim's. Where I knew I was in for some serious cock action, and that I was going to be fucked by these six older married men for quite some time.