Landlord Makes a Nude Day Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

Being that John was lonely, he enjoyed having a woman around, even if he was some forty something years older than she was. The fact that she was good to look at, gave him reason to get up in the morning, shower, shave, and make her breakfast. His favorite time with her was talking to her each morning, over a hot cup of coffee. Yet, more importantly than that, even though he had two daughters, she was the daughter he never had. Regrettably though, because of how closely they had so quickly become, she magnified his disconnection with his daughters by the connection he felt with her. She made him understand that, even though he had grown accustomed to living life alone, he still harbored the same need to have someone in his life to talk to, care about, and share his private thoughts, regardless of age.

In the way of every red blooded man, even at his age, he was a sucker for a pretty face and a sexy body. Standing 5'7" tall with long, blonde hair and bright blue eyes, Tara had both the face and the figure to get the attention of any man, any age. If only to appreciate her as eye candy, he looked forward to seeing her every day, especially in the morning, when she ventured downstairs in just her sheer nightgown without wearing a robe.

In defense of her lack of modesty, it was too hot to wear a robe and even hotter upstairs on the third floor. He wondered if she slept in the nude. Sometimes, alone late at night and with his hand stroking his cock, he enjoyed imagining that she did.

Yet, she was more than a pretty face and a hot body. To him, she was more than eye candy. She was the woman he's never felt so much lust for, since he used to masturbate over the photos in Playboy magazine of Bettie Page, Stella Stevens, and Ursula Andress, or as he used to refer to her, Ursula Undress.

After having lengthy conversations with Tara, talking to her in the way he never talked to his daughters, and becoming fast friends, he discovered that she was just as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. She had a brain in her head. With a quick wit and a fun sense of humor, always putting him at ease and giving him a reason to smile, she never failed to make him laugh.

Giving one another insights to those things important to them or that they experienced in their age, somehow, someway, they met somewhere in the middle. She was the best medicine a doctor should have recommended he have. Giving him reason to want to continue living life, after being so sad when Margret died, she made him feel special.

Nonetheless, after listening to her confess how she worked middle aged men for bigger tips with her sexy smile and by flashing a bit of her tits, he figured she was playing him, too, with her sad, sob story about losing her job. Notwithstanding her obvious ability to wrap him and any man, no doubt, around her finger, he figured he'd let her rent slide a month or two, until she found another job. Yet, with jobs few and far between, temporarily dependent upon his continued sympathetic generosity and economic support, she was in a real financial bind.

She had unemployment compensation, of course, but her miniscule unemployment check barely covered her food expense. Growing up in a milieu where the man took care of the woman, he was glad that he could financially help her in her time of need. Feeling depressed and needy after Margret's death, with his daughters so busy in their lives with their husbands and children, with his friends not knowing what to say and what to do and inevitably forgetting about him, Tara made him feel needed and he liked feeling important to someone, again.

Admittedly, but in denial, as much as he knew he'd never have a chance of bedding her, they both knew that she'd have a better chance of winning the lottery or being struck by lightning, even, than in finding another job in this small, economically depressed town. Still, now that someone like her was in his lonely life, with little regard to if she could afford to pay him for the rent or not, he was reluctant to let her go. Other than his loyal dog, she was all he had between living life and languishing in loneliness.

He didn't care if he was never sexually intimate with her, so long as she was there in his life, even if only as eye candy. For sure, he'd missed his daily conversations and fits of laughter with her over a cup of hot coffee. For two people so far apart in age, with him living in a time of 8-track tapes and her living in a time of cell phones and texting, they clicked and it was obvious that, as a friend, she cared as much for him as he cared for her. They looked forward to their times together, sharing meals, playing a game, or watching a movie. Now that he's experienced the joy he felt with her in his life, he didn't want to return to the way things were, when it was just him and Buster.

Just after the holiday was when he experienced fireworks that surpassed even those he saw on the Fourth of July. Tara was sunning out back in her tiny bikini and it was then that he realized that he needed to keep her in his life, for as long as he could. Not expecting to see her out back, not expecting to see her in such a brief bikini, and never expecting to see so much of her, the enticing sight of her took him by surprise. Feeling urges, desires, and emotions he hadn't felt in years, it had been a long time since he had lusted over a woman in the way that he was lusting over her now, this oh so young, too young of a woman.

Imagining even more of her from where he stood on the back porch, he could see the diagonal side of her, from her foot to her shoulder and he couldn't remove his eyes from the nearly naked sight of her. Obviously she thought he wasn't home and he wasn't, when she came out to sun. He had gone to the hardware store to stock up on the gardening supplies he needed and, parking his car out front to unload his supplies in the garage, instead of turning down the driveway, apparently, she never heard him return.

Mesmerized and excited by the nearly naked sight of her, he stood in his garage watching her. She couldn't see him, unless she leaned back, turned completely around, and looked in his direction. He stood hidden by some shelving loaded with gardening supplies and he watched her out the small, dirty garage window, while memorizing every part of her amazing body.

As if diamond dust was sprinkled all over her nearly naked body, her skin glistened with perspiration. So much like swallowing her precious pearls, he'd lick the beads of sweat off of her, if he could. With her bikini bra unhooked, whenever she moved, especially when she arched her back and rested up on her elbows to check her cell phone, he could see most of the side of her squished breast that now hung nearly fully exposed. Her full, round, breasts were so much like ripe melons for the taking and he imagined feeling the weight of them in his big, experienced hands.

Never had he seen so much of her. Never had he imagined the rest of her. In the way he viewed her before, as a friend, a tenant, and a companion, he now viewed her more as a sexy woman, a rare beauty, and a hoped for lover.

Judging by how she filled out and overflowed her bikini bra, she had shapely breasts of the perfect size, a definite C plus sized cup, he figured. A breast man enamored by and growing up with Sophia Loren, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, and Angie Dickerson, Margret barely filled a B cup padded bra. It had been a long time, before he was married, since he had a big, juicy breast in his hands and in his mouth.

Not knowing how long she's been out there and when she'd suddenly had enough sun and disappear inside, hoping to prolong her tanning session, he quickly gathered his gardening supplies to join her outside. On the pretense of engaging her in conversation, while ogling her nearly naked body, he was hoping for a better and closer look of her bodacious body. If nothing else, the imagined the sight of her would give him some sexual comfort later, while alone in his bedroom and masturbating over the naked thought of her.

"Hi John," she said shading her eyes from the sun, before his shadow reached her.

He stood between her and the sun to block the blinding rays from her eyes, a way for him to get a better look of her without the sun interfering. His cock was nearly at the perfect level and he imagined her hand reaching up and out, unzipping his pants, and taking out his cock, before inserting it in her mouth. Never had he had thoughts like that before, but he had them now. She was making him crazy, especially being so exposed to him in the way she was now.

Arching her back to look up at him and to make eye contact with him, she was resting on her elbows again and, from where he stood in front of her, he had a clear view down the front of her. Even with her lowest cut blouse, even with her nightgown, even when she reached over him to help herself to more coffee or for the jam to coat her toast in the way that he wanted to coat her body with his cum now, he's never seen as much of her breasts, as he was enjoying now. He wondered if she knew how much of her wonderful breasts she was showing him and how much of her magnificent breasts he could see. He wondered if she was teasing him, as she did with her middle age customers at the restaurant. Yet, no matter, enjoying the show, whatever she was doing, whether intentional or accidental, it was working and was okay with him.

She had wonderful cleavage, Loni Anderson type of cleavage. She had the type of cleavage that women pay plastic surgeons thousands of dollars to get and seldom do. She had the type of cleavage that he imagined his cock would enjoy, while being buried between her tits and fucking them, as she leaned her head down to take his cock in her mouth. She had the type of cleavage that, as if a siren going off in men's head, would make them turn, stare, and invite her to party aboard their yacht.

As soon as he had those thoughts, he felt ashamed. What is wrong with him? How could he think about her, someone younger than his daughters, and in that way? She was his friend. Never has he had sexual thoughts like that before about anyone, not even his wife. She did that to him.

She appeared to have amazing breasts and the partial sight of them, made his cock come alive, something that hasn't happened, unless he was masturbating, in some years, longer than he could remember. Excited by the sight of her, he felt perverted by his inappropriate sexual thoughts of her. He couldn't believe that she was even more beautiful without her clothes than she was with her clothes, something that can't be said about too many people.

"Hi Tara. Nice day for some sun," he said looking up at the cloudless sky, before returning her smile and casually looking down at her abundant cleavage. He could feel his cock moving in the way that he imagined Margret turning over in her grave.

"Would you mind?" She smiled holding up the sunscreen to him, while arching her back up with her right hand extended and, when she did, she exposed even more of her right breast to him. "There are some areas that I just can't reach."

She was so much more beautiful when she smiled and definitely, so much more beautiful when she was showing him more of her breast. From how she angled her body to hand him the lotion, he saw the top of her areola. Had she leaned up just a bit more, he would have seen her nipple, a sight that would have filled his sleepless nights with fantasies of her.

Not wanting her to catch him staring, he looked away, but he could feel his face flushing red and his cock stiffening from the sight of her perfect breast. If only he still went to the bar, he'd have one Hell of a story to tell the guys about Tara. If only he still went to the bar, he could tell the guys about seeing her in her brief bikini, seeing nearly all of her shapely ass cheeks, and seeing her areola. If only he still went to the bar, they'd buy him drinks for him to regale his story about Tara over and again, while he added more erotic and imagined detail with every drink.

"And then she reached her hand up and fondled my cock through my pants," he imagined telling the other men at the bar. "She unzipped me, reached her hand inside, and pulled out my cock and started slowly stroking me, while telling me how much she was attracted to me and how much she wanted me. Before I could resist, before I could say no, before I could complain that I was too old, old enough to be her grandfather, father actually, or way older brother, and she was so young, too young, she had my prick in her mouth and was blowing me."

Standing there holding the sunscreen, the imagined thought of touching her naked, warm skin was something he always imagined but never seriously thought he'd be doing. Once, when he was sitting with her on the couch watching a movie, he touched her hair, as a pretense of moving it out of the way of her coffee. He moved her lush, blonde hair from the side of her to the back of her and when he did, he exposed her lovely swan like neck. It was then, the first time, that he wanted to lean over and kiss her neck, before kissing her. If he were a younger man, he would have.

Just the nearly naked sight of her laying there in her too brief bikini had been enough for him to savor and masturbate over later. Now the anticipated feel of rubbing sunscreen on her soft skin quickened his pulse. Other than his wife, it had been some time, since he's touched a woman. Since Margret's passing, it had been some time, since he's touched any woman, including his wife and here, sunning in his backyard and nearly naked, was the blonde Goddess of temptation and his personal erotic porn star of his sexual fantasies.

"Sure," he said putting down his gardening tools and removing his gardening gloves. "It sure is hot out here, today," he said hoping to use that as an excuse for this obvious face reddening and breath robbing embarrassment, after seeing most of her breast and a good part of her ass.

"If you could do my back, my shoulders, and the back of my legs, that would be great," she said collecting and moving her long, blonde hair out of the way and in the way that he imagined she'd do, before leaning down to take his cock in her mouth. "I burn easily," she said putting her head back down and to the side to give him full access to her beautiful body.

He imagined leaning down over her and kissing her everywhere, before kissing her soft, sweet lips and filling her mouth with his excited tongue. He imagined running his fingers through her lush, blonde hair, as she sucked his cock. Certainly not shy about being in such an abbreviated bikini with most of her body exposed, especially her nearly naked ass cheeks, he was enjoying the spectacular and unexpected sight of her.

He hadn't seen an ass like hers, since he watched Venus Williams play tennis in her skin toned tennis outfit. At first sight of the tennis star, he thought she had forgotten her panties. At first, he thought she was naked. Never had he seen an ass as perfect as hers, that is, until now, until Tara's perfect ass cheeks begged his hands to cover them and protect them with sunscreen.

He squirted some lotion in his hand. The lotion was warm and slippery, the same sensation he imagined his fingers would feel had they been pleasuring her. Lightly, ever so gently, erotically, he rubbed the sunscreen on her back. Now, crouching down and moving closer to her, so closer that he could smell the scent of her peach body wash mixing with the coconut aroma of the sunscreen, he wished he could mount her. He held the bottle in his line of sight of her, while pretending to read the back of the bottle, as he ogled her exposed body and coated her with white crème.

Just the sight of the clumps of white lotion that he rubbed into her soft, warm skin, made him think of all the cum he'd love to shoot all over her firm, young, naked body. Pretending it was his personal brand of sunscreen lotion, he wished he could pull out his cock, masturbate, and coat her body with his warm, ejaculated cum, before rubbing himself deep in her skin. He wondered what the SPF number was for a cum filled sunscreen. He couldn't believe he was having these wildly deranged thoughts.

He was nervous. He couldn't even remember touching his daughters in the way that he was now touching her. Not that putting lotion on her young, firm, albeit softly supple and perfect body should be sexual, especially at his age, but it was for him. It was more than sexual. It was erotic. It was wonderful. It was something he'd remember for the rest of his life. Definitely, he'd never do something like this if Margret was still alive. He could hear her now.

"John! What are you doing? Get away from her. You ought to be ashamed of yourself lusting over that young woman like that. She's younger than your daughters. You're old enough to be her grandfather. What's wrong with you? I want her out of here. I want her bags packed and her gone by tomorrow. Do you hear me? Go back in the house, while I go outside to give her a piece of my mind and tell her to put on some clothes."

He could clearly hear the shrill sound of Margret's voice, as if she was standing beside him. He wondered if she knew he was lusting over this beauty. If she did, she must be rolling around in her grave.

Imagining his cock squirting out cum, he squirted more lotion on her back and gently massaged it in. Again and again, he added more lotion, until she had a thin coating of sunscreen. She was so protected from UV solar rays that if the sun suddenly had a solar flare, if the sun exploded into a super nova, she'd be safe from the harmful solar effects and protected from sunburn.

She had a tremendous body and the feel of her back made him imagine her sitting on his cock with her shapely legs straddling him, while he held her and supported her weight with his big hands. With her gyrating her ass and humping him, he imagined reaching up to caress her bouncing breasts. He repeated the process of rubbing sunscreen into her shoulders and when he did, he imagined his arm around her, pulling her closer and kissing her, French kissing her. He could feel her soft, wet tongue touching his tongue, as he reached down and felt her perfect breast, while fingering her hard and erect nipple.

As soon as he touched her thighs, he imagined himself positioned between her legs with one hand cupping her sweet ass from underneath her, while he licked and fingered her pussy with the fingers of his other hand. She had wonderful legs, shapely and firm. Margret had veracious veins and cellulite. This young woman gave him sexual thoughts he never knew he was capable of having and hasn't had since he was a young, testosterone filled man. He couldn't remember the last time he had an erection, but he had one now.

Oh, if only he still went to the bar, what a story he'd have to tell his friends about rubbing sunscreen on Tara's nearly naked body. For sure, they'd never believe him. For sure, they'd think he was making it up. Yet, for sure, they'd listen to his story, no matter if it was real or imagined, while imagining and hoping that it was real that some, young, sweet thing would want an old man like one of them lusting over her, before touching her.

For sure, he'd have a better story than Andy's story about those cheerleaders flashing him their tits, as they drove by in their car, after their team won the big game. He'd nearly have as good of a story as Walter, when he saw his daughter-in-law naked, after she stepped from the shower and he inadvertently opened the bathroom door. He never believed that story, especially after Walter embellished it by telling everyone, after he had a few too many drinks, that his daughter-in-law blew him, too. Still, it was exciting to think that a young woman, a sexy daughter-in-law, would give her father-in-law a free show of her naked body, before falling to her knees and blowing him. Even if it wasn't true, it was a good story.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers