Landlord Tales

Story Info
Older man is determined to collect his rent.
3.4k words
4.16
87.2k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Landlord Tales

I pulled my Ford pickup into Deborah's driveway, determined to collect my rent, a piece of her fine ass, or else.

She was already two months behind, and my next step was eviction, a fate that would be worse than death for her, I knew. Going through a divorce, her ex was doing his best to take Chandra away, and getting booted from her home with nowhere else to go might do the trick if he found out about it, as he surely would.

I have to admit up front, this was my plan all along. Deborah was a stunningly attractive redhead, with long legs and round, inviting green eyes. When I advertised this three bedroom two bath double wide on a brick foundation close to schools, shopping and work, I had dozens of interested, well qualified applicants. They were right in the wheelhouse most Landlord's are looking for when they dream up the perfect tenants. Married, stable, one or two kids, no pets, or just a small one, good work history, good rental history, verifiable incomes, clean background checks, etc, etc. They checked all the boxes. But when Deborah called, she sounded young and super sexy on the phone. Although I already stopped showing the home because I had so many good applicants, for her I made an exception--the first of many-- if nothing else just find out if her body matched her voice.

It did, and then some.

She showed up in light blue nurse smocks. They were loose and ill-fitting, but couldn't completely hide her great body from my prying eyes. I was so tempted to make a pass at her on the spot, but that was a dangerous thing to do with lawsuits so prevalent in our industry. I knew right away I would rent to her even before I performed due diligence. And it turned out, on paper, she had a good history, both in work and rental, and nothing bad came back on her background check. She had one kid, one small poodle, and was going through a messy divorce. But her income was adequate, as a nurse, and she didn't appear to do drugs or look like a party animal.

She checked out the immaculate, clean but modest home, and told me she wanted it.

It's yours, I blurted happily before adding...um...as long as everything else checks out.

Of course. She shook my hand before leaving. It felt small and cool in my rough, leathery palm. I dreamed of fucking her on the bare carpet, but that would have to wait.

I emailed the other applicants, informed them I'd made a decision to rent to someone else, and shortly thereafter, Deb moved in. As so often happens with new tenants, she paid the first two month's rent on time, more or less, before beginning to slide. She gave me the usual poor me excuses, which I wasn't interested in. I'd heard them all before over the years. But I didn't demand the rent by the fifteenth or else as was my usual custom. I pretended all along to be forgiving and understanding, all the while hoping she would continue to fall deeper into debt on my end.

The good part was, I didn't need the money. I owned over a dozen rental properties by now, was semi-retired, and also received a military pension from twenty years in the Navy. I was single, with no debt, all my kids were grown and on their own by now. And half the homes I owned were already paid for, including Deb's. I drove an old Ford, and wore farm clothes, so to the naked eye I didn't appear independently wealthy, but looks could be deceiving. So whether she paid or not didn't really affect me much. In fact, I was hoping she wouldn't pay, because my only hope of ever getting a shot at her lie down that road. I knew already she found me unattractive, which wasn't surprising since I'm twenty years her senior. Every month I would call, remind her she was late, and falling further behind, and every now and then slyly drop the E-word.

Deborah, I need the rent...I hate to even talk about evicting you and Chandra...but...I would let the sentence trail away and the excuses would fly.

I'm not getting any overtime anymore, school supplies for Chandra, Dale isn't paying any child support yet, the court costs and lawyer is killing me, were her usual ones, all of which were probably true to one extent or the other. I alternated between being demanding and empathetic, like a good father would be. And she alternated between being defensive and obstinate, to outright tears over the phone.

Please, Joe, you know what I'm going through trying to keep Chandra...if you evict us...I will lose h-her. Then she burst into tears. I told her I would come over in three days to collect.

Or else.

I was in a good mood when I drove up, but I put on my best mean face before knocking on her door. Before coming over, I'd showered and shaved, pulled on some jeans and a nice pullover. I knew she wasn't a bit attracted to me, but I could tell by the desperation in her voice the last time we talked she just might be considering cutting a deal, and it was important I keep the pressure on.

One good thing I could say about Deborah was she took very good care of my place. The lawn was freshly cut, her daughter's toys put away. She was conscientious about picking up after Grumpy, her toy poodle, and the few times I'd been inside the place was spotless, which wasn't too surprising considering her profession. I knocked on the door wondering just how this next hour or so would end up. How desperate was she? Did she have the rent? Was she going to try to give me a partial payment and flood the zone with feminine tears to sway me from heading to the courthouse to evict her? I was prepared for anything.

She opened the door right away, and through the glass storm door I beheld a beautiful sight. Deborah, in a short, white bathrobe that fell just past her bottom, red hair piled up on her head, still wet, just out of the shower, smiling at me with those big, welcoming green eyes. I felt a stirring in my groin, and stood there gaping. If she was trying to seduce me she was off to a great start. She opened the screen door and invited me in.

Well, come in Joe...what are you mute? I closed my eyes and breathed in her scent. She smelled like white jasmine, it reminded me of the expensive bath lotions my second wife used to buy, which at the time I railed against for being a waste of damn money. Not sure if that was one of the reasons Diana left me or not, but on her fat rump it was a waste of money. For Deborah, it was money well spent. Joe? Joe...are you okay?

Sure...s-sorry, I mumbled as I came back to reality. You are just really, really beautiful this morning...if you don't mind me saying so. I wasn't just saying so to butter her up. I really meant it, and Deborah seemed to understand. She literally beamed, so I kept going. Dale has to be the biggest moron in the county to leave you, dear.

Oh, that's so sweet. Her smile was huge, and lit up her face. Well, come in, I guess we have a lot to talk about.

I followed her inside, remembering the few times I'd been over since she started renting from me, she was always conservatively dressed and attired. Very little skin showed in our previous encounters, so this was a very promising start I was thinking. As I crossed the threshold, Grumpy started barking at me, as he did whenever I appeared, and trying to shush him up, Deborah bent down to scoop him up.

I nearly fainted.

Shussh, Grumpy, she was saying as she bent down to grab the animal. Stupid dog! Bad dog! The bottom of her robe rode upward, halfway up her ass, and suddenly I was treated to the sight of her wonderfully upturned, bare ass cheeks, which were round, perfect and milky white, with just a lacy, black thong snaking down the crack, concealing most, but not all, of the bottom of her enticing vagina. I could actually see a few bits of red pubic hair inside her inner thighs. My cock swelled in my jeans and it took every bit of old man strength I could muster not to reach out and grab that beautiful ass with both hands then and there. It didn't help that she held that delightful pose a few beats longer than it seemed necessary before rising back, up, smiling at me over one shoulder, then flouncing her way across the living room to the third bedroom. She opened that door, bent over to drop the still yapping poodle inside, and gave me another good look at her snatch. This time I knew it was intentional. How could it not be? She seemed to confirm that by smiling up at me with those big green eyes as she returned. It was happening! The only problem was, now that my plan was coming together, I wasn't sure I could handle it. Or her.

You look a little rough, Joe...you okay?

Um--sure, was all I could say in response. She took my hand and guided me to her leather sofa, and ordered me to sit. Want some, coffee, tea, water...beer?

I asked for coffee, then tea...then finally stammered out I'd take a coffee again, my stuttering and obvious helpless yammering drawing another knowing smile from my beautiful tenant as she sashayed into her tidy kitchen to pour me a cup.

Cream and sugar? I said black, not because I liked it; it just seemed like the more manly response. While she was in the kitchen she talked about work, and Chandra, and told me how much Chandra liked living here. Then she came back, set my cup on the coffee table, and proceeded to sit down right fucking next to me even though there was a perfectly good recliner beside the sofa.

How is it? she wanted to know, as she sipped her own.

Great, I lied, hating black coffee. I'm an old man with perfect teeth. I'd spent my entire life eating junk food, and although my doctors and dentists always warned me those habits would catch up to me, as of yet, it hadn't. I always preferred everything sweeter. Deb chuckled.

Here, try mine, Joe. And we swapped. Better?

Yes, I admitted. I looked at her cup. A small dab of red lipstick sat along the upper rim. I studied it for a moment, then asked her how she knew.

I'm a woman, we know what men like...it's our job, right?

Amen, to that, dearie, I replied. What do you think I like?

Deborah slid her wonderful body close, so close our shoulders and knees were touching. She reached into the pocket of her robe, and handed me a envelope from the local bank.

Well, you like your money, I know that much, she said with a smile as she set her coffee cup on the table, and took mine away. I started counting the money. And, you like....this....

Ummm....I sighed as she slid her hand between my legs to gently take hold of my stiff erection under my jeans.

Wow...your bigger than I, um, thought...she said. I was busy flipping through the bills. I lost count when her fingers began rubbing my ballsack. She found my zipper, and began to tug it downward.

Jesus!

What's wrong, Joe? Can't count? Then she bent her luscious head under my left arm, pulled it out, and gave it a warm, gentle kiss.

Now, it'd been many moons since I was with a woman at all, and many years since I'd been with a girl as pretty as Deborah. My poor, underused cock wasn't used to being caressed and suckled inside such a warm, loving mouth and tickled by a clever, delightfully agile tongue. I stuffed the uncounted money into my shirt pocket, and literally cried out in pure joy as she started expertly sucking my old dick. I looked to my left, and saw her naked ass in the air, as her robe was riding upward and now sliding down her bare back. I couldn't resist reaching up and over, and dabbing my fingers against her warm, damp pussy, protected only by her lacy thin black thong. I pushed it aside, began probing her clit, running my fingertips along her warm folds, toying with her spot, searching and kneading and massaging every inch, feeling her begin to loosen up, and juices begin to run down her inner thigh. It surprised me how quickly she became wet, and dabbing a finger in her vagina, I used the juices to make tiny, quick, purposeful circles around her little pink asshole.

Mmm, Deborah moaned, with her cock firmly in her pretty, pouty mouth. She looked up, holding my cock in one hand, wiping her chin with the other.

Wow, you really are a dirty old man, Joe, she breathed lustily, before clamping back down on my cock once more. I'm not sure if she was trying to get away with just giving me a blowjob. Perhaps that was her plan all along. With that in mind, maybe it was the reason she wiggled down onto her knees between my own, gave my ball sack a good licking, then went back to sucking my shaft deep into her welcoming ruby red lips again. Crouching between my knobby knees, keeping her ass tucked under her, it was harder to reach her sweet vagina. I pushed her robe down, played with her wonderful, milky white jugs, pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts drawing more moans of pleasure. Her wet green eyes found mine, and I swear there was a look of pleasant surprise. My hand slid down her back, over her naked ass, between her lovely cheeks, and found her warm, wet vagina again.

And her asshole.

Oh God...she muttered, her head lifting again as she closed her eyes tight, allowing my knowing fingers to take her away. I'd been with my share of women over my nearly sixty years. I knew how to get them off, as long as they were in the mood, and Deborah clearly was. The tip of my cock was resting on her saliva soaked, dimpled chin as she reveled in the pleasure she was no doubt feeling. Mmmm...it's so good.

Ok....fuck me...Joe...fuck me! She turned around, shoved the coffee table across the floor to make room, then hunched down on all fours, shaking her pretty, gaping ass at me. In the guest bedroom, Grumpy was barking. I sat stupidly staring at her dripping snatch until she literally screamed at me.

Come on, Joe...what the fuck are you waiting for? Hurry up....Mmmm...please.

Of course she had no idea what was going through my mind just then. She was too young and beautiful to understand. In my younger days making love to women like Deborah, as pretty as she was, was just another normal day for me. Now, in my old age, I was being reminded just how rare a good woman's love was, and how badly I'd abused it in my earlier life. Lust, desire, and sheer gratitude roiled my sex addled brain. How could I not be grateful at my age to be gifted with a chance to fuck such a hot, beautiful young woman? I knew I needed to take a mental picture. Who knew when, if ever, I would get so lucky again?

Deborah's smooth back arched upward when I put my cock in her soaking vagina. I drove it balls deep, then grabbed a handful of her luscious, still damp, sweat soaked red hair and yanked it back as I fucked her, fighting the urge to cum inside her with every stroke. She was utterly mine for the moment. If her plan was to give me a partial payment, then trade a quick blow job for the rest, I'd fucked those plans to pieces. I gave her bare ass a slap or two, then stabbed a free forefinger in her mouth.

Suck it. She sucked and licked it greedily as I continued to pile drive into her cunt, feeling my heavy, saggy testicles slapping into her soft inner thighs with every thrust. When my finger was good and wet, I casually began toying with her anus again, feeling her start to orgasm as I began to insert it one knuckle deep into her butthole.

Oh fuck, she cried out...Jesus...this...doesn't...make...sense! Then she came. Her pale skin shook and shimmered, sweat rolling down her back. She shook her head violently from side to side, like a horse fighting a poorly placed bridle. Then, gasping she collapsed to the floor, her red hair spread under her face like a setting sun, her green eyes rolling sideways to look at me with wonder and satisfaction plastered all over her face. Wow...was all she said...just fucking wow. I can't believe it. You are really good! Better than Dale.

That's not saying much, he's a dweeb, I replied casually. Deborah giggled for a good minute at that, then finally realizing my cock was still wet and hard she clambered back up on all fours and gave me a loving, warm blowjob as I leaned back against the cool leather sofa, enjoying the great view of her sweaty ass and naked breasts. Grumpy had finally stopped barking when I came into a cheap white towel Deborah pulled from under the sofa. She smiled weakly when I shot my load on it.

How did that get there? I wondered aloud, jutting my chin at the towel. It was obvious now her original plan was indeed to buy me off with a cheap blow. Why else place the towel there but to collect my semen after a quickie, right?

Deborah just chuckled and shrugged, then I lay on the sofa for about thirty minutes, my pants still down around my knees as she let Grumpy out to pee, then disappeared into her room to clean up. She came back and poked me with her toe in the ribs as she stood over me brushing out her long red hair, wearing a black bra, pumps, and the bottom half of her nurse uniform.

You okay, old man? Need me to call an ambulance? she asked teasingly.

I have to go to work in an hour...you want to clean up? You can use the guest bathroom.

I stared at her for a moment or two. Her face was still flushed but cooling, and I noticed there was a bruise just above her hip on her side. I wondered if that was my fault.

Sure. I zipped and buckled up, then cleaned up. When I came out, Deborah was mostly dressed and looking ravishing as usual. She wore a big smile on her face, and her green eyes were glowing as she held something out for me.

This fell out of your shirt, Joe.

Thanks. It was the envelope. I took it and started counting, then stopped.

What? she demanded.

The last time I started counting you attacked me...she burst out laughing...one can always hope, you know?

Yes, I know, she agreed. You really are a fun guy, Joe. Are we even? You aren't going to evict me are you?

I counted the money finally. She was a little short.

Yes, I answered....but...

But, what?

But, I hope you're late again next month...I've never had so much fun collecting rent before.

She bit her lip and opened the door to send me on my way. Grumpy came running back into the house as I stepped outside. He resumed his normal routine of barking himself to sleep when I was around.

You know, Joe, I really wish you were younger.

And I wish you were younger too, I said with a laugh, drawing a final chuckle from my gorgeous tenant. Then I hopped in my truck and drove away.