Landlord's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
128 Followers

George spent the rest of the workday thinking about his tenant in apartment 3. She had lived there for over six years now and they had never had a lick of trouble from her. Paid her bills on time and no complaints were ever made against her. She was just getting out of a divorce when he had first rented to her, then he had wished that he was not married or fifteen years younger.

George arrived at the apartment house, grabbing his tool bag he headed up the stairs that the two top apartments shared.

"Hey dad. I didn't know you were coming up, I would have made something to eat."

"No son, official business. I am just here to fix Jennifer's kitchen sink."

"But I just did yesterday."

"Well apparently, you did not do that very good either."

George was just joking, but it pissed his son off who slammed the door.

Knocking on Jennifer's door, George opened it when he heard her call for him to come in. He immediately went to the kitchen, checking underneath the cabinet for the leak.

"Where is the leak at, I thought you said it was the kitchen?"

"Oh did I, sorry. I meant in here. I need some pipe laid in here, where it is all wet."

George pushed open her bedroom door and gasped. She was laying on her side, barely covered in a translucent robe that left very little to the imagination. "Fuck."

Jennifer giggled, "Your family sure does have potty mouths."

George dropped his bag where he stood. As he approached on his knees, Jennifer straightened up to a sitting position. George pushed her back down on to the bed, pulling her legs around his shoulders, as he opened her up for a first taste. Pulling her lips apart with his fingers, George lapped slowly and lovingly at Jennifer's tiny bud of pleasure. Her moans and groans excited him, but more was the squirting with every orgasm that he brought her to. The sounds she made were maddening and it turned George on to no end. He kept licking and sucking her, pulling back as she came again and again.

He continued even after her small hands pushed at his chest and she begged for no more. "Please I cannot take anymore, it is too sensitive."

George ignored her cries and pleas and continued to suck and nibble on her tiny ball of pleasure. He liked to hear her beg.

Her last orgasm was amazing and intense. George wiped her juices off of his chin. His eyes followed her to his zipper that was being undone and slowly pulled down. He unfolded and pulled out his erect cock, stroking it as he looked down at her flushed body and her red little clit. There was cum all over the bed and on her inner thighs,

George's cock was darker and longer than his son's, although his son's was quite a bit thicker. Nothing else ran through Jennifer's head as her landlord slowly penetrated her. It did not feel as filling as Casey had, though there was a pain when he finally got all the way in, deep inside. He bottomed out inside of her, but he still had an inch or two to push in. Covering her mouth and her scream, he thrust hard against her, pushing where he was not supposed to be. He withdrew fully and thrust in to her again, this time he was not able to cover the scream that ripped out of her mouth. "Stop, please stop. You are hurting me."

George slid almost all the way out, giving Jennifer the idea that he was going to listen, but then he slammed back into her with more force than ever, knocking the wind out of her.

"You don't really want me to stop do you?"

"Yes!"

George had pulled back out with his question, only to plunge back in before she could answer.

"No you don't want me to stop."

Picking up the pace, he pulled almost all the way out again, just to plummet back in to her guts.

"Please you are ripping my pussy. No more."

George pulled out fully once more, this time though, he aimed a few inches lower and slid halfway in her asshole. She yelled louder than before, tears started streaming down her face as he fucked her ass with abandon and the same depth as her pussy. Jennifer was crying and he did not even try to shut her up, he seemed to enjoy her pain. Pounding harder into her, she feared he would never stop, using her holes till he was through. He erupted in to her and then pulled out to coat more of her body in his seed.

Like his son, he left quickly afterwards, unlike his son though, he left her crying in the corner with bloodstains on her robe.

Months went by before Casey seen Jennifer again. It was like she was purposely avoiding him. He had heard her pleasure with his dad, drove him crazy. He had went into his bedroom and turned on loud music in his head phones, he just could not hear anymore. When he did see her, she was different. She was wearing a pair of leggings and a big Tshirt, he had never seen her in a Tshirt before.

He waved to her and tried to say hello, but she just met his eyes and turned away. Her eyes had black rings around them like she wasn't sleeping and a sadness he had never seen before. She did not say a word to him, just unlocked her locks, with three new ones, and went inside her apartment.

Casey just stood there looking at her closed door. What the hell was wrong with her? He was more than a little grateful that his dad had not been let in the few times he had shown up to see her. As far as Casey could tell, she would not even open the door for him. He knew she was home the first time he came and she did not even move towards the door. His dad had left pissed off and Casey could not help the smile that resulted in his rejection. The next day, Casey noticed that there were several new locks in the metal door. Casey almost said something, but he decided against it. His father at least knew about the new locks, but he did not mention it either.

After a few more times of his father going to Jennifer's apartment, Casey heard him begging and saying he was sorry. He did not even hear her move inside her apartment. George left after a while to Casey's relief. It was clear that Jennifer did not want to have anything to do with either one of the Castelo men.

Casey wondered why though, why Jennifer had changed so much. She barely left her apartment and when she did, she looked, well sloppy, which was not at all like her. Tight business suits and summer dresses were replaced with sweat pants and Tshirts. Then he seen her out one day, dressed in a business suit. Six months had passed since Casey had been inside of her, Jennifer had changed. Her stomach was definitely sticking out, her jacket was unable to hide the growing bulge there. She was just as slim, if not smaller everywhere else from his memory, but her stomach was actually sticking out. It occurred to him then why. How could he have not seen it? Jennifer was obviously pregnant. But who's child was it. His or his dad's.

It was Casey that could not meet her eyes this meeting. It was he who almost ran into his apartment, to get away from her. Casey could not think. All he could think about was the possibility that the woman he loved is pregnant with his father's child. Rage built up and minutes after entering, he was flying down the stairs and jumping in to his truck with a determined look on his face.

"George!" Casey was yelling at the top of his lungs, calling his father out of the house. Moments passed before George made it on the porch, his mother right next to him.

"This doesn't concern you mom, go in the house!"

Patty looked as though she would balk at the demand, this was her son after all. But when she looked in his face and in his eyes, she knew that she did not want to witness what was about to happen. Patty scurried back in the house and shut the door behind her.

"Is it yours?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Coming over here hollering. What the fuck is wrong with you son?"

"Is it yours? Fairly simple question dad." The last words were said with a snide, as though the very words offended Casey to say them.

"Is what mine?"

"Jennifer's baby."

George stopped then and really looked at Casey. He didn't know. He wondered why she hadn't told him. He waited a week and when she didn't send cops his way, he figured she liked his treatment, some girls like it rough. Casey had said she liked it rough. But after months of no answer, he took a hint and left her alone. Better to let sleeping dogs lie he always said.

"It can't be mine."

"Bullshit, I heard you two. I know you went over there and fucked her."

"Yes son, but I didn't fuck her pussy. I fucked her in the ass till she cried and came on her back. So, it can't be mine. You know how women are, beg for it until they get it, then they can't handle it."

Casey looked puzzled for a moment, letting his father's words sink in. The second time his answer went through his head, he realized what the man was actually saying. Casey drew back and punched his father in the face.

"What do you mean crying, what the fuck did you do? That is the mother of your grandchild you dumbass. No wonder she won't speak to me!"

Casey did not wait for his dad to stand back up, he kicked him in his side. The blow sent his father up in the air and back down facing up. Casey had to stop himself from stomping the man in the face. He knew mother was watching. He left as abruptly as he had come. Unsure what to say to Jennifer, he slowly went up the stairs to his own apartment. Sitting numbly on the couch, looking off into the distance.

Casey sat there for hours, running all the possible scenarios in his head. He had to make it up to her somehow, but he wasn't sure. He was still mad about his dad, but now he was mainly mad at him, not her. He loved her, but he was not sure if she felt the same way. After what happened, Casey did not know how to approach an already unapproachable woman. He thought about the child she carried, his child. It was too late to get rid of it now, so she must mean to keep him or her. He needed to wrap his brain around this fatherhood thing, he was quite young, but he knew that he wanted nothing more than to marry Jennifer and raise their children together. He was not sure where his parent's would be in the plan, whatever she was comfortable with. Now to get her to speak to him, acknowledge his existence.

Casey started with a dozen roses and a card. He seen them in the dumpster the next morning. Apparently, she did not like the sentiment. Casey also tried the direct approach, trying her at home when he knew she was. This turned out as well as the roses, no response whatsoever. He listened with his head against the wall that night. He could hear the faint sounds of her crying herself to sleep, as she had done for months.

It all made sense now. The apparent changes in her physical appearance. She also seemed so much sadder than she had before. Something had been bothering her for months and at least Casey knew what it was now. Deciding to go over there right that instant, Casey once again went down the few stairs to her porch and knocked once again. As before, there was no answer, but this time, Casey brought his keys.

He unlocked the bottom lock and he was hoping she had not locked the new ones though she had. Casey left her porch resigned, she really just did not want to see him. Casey could not accept it though because he loved her and he knew she was now caring his child. His child. He repeated those two words a few times in his head, still trying to get a feel for them.

The next day, he saw her leave and waited around for her to get back. He parked himself on the stairs waiting for her. When she seen him as she pulled up, he for a second, thought she was going to back up and leave. He had to give her credit, she didn't. She squared her shoulders and walked towards their stairs.

"Excuse me, can I get through please?"

"Why do you ignore me and then talk to me like you don't even know me?"

"Okay, please move guy that I fucked once a long time ago so I can get through."

"How about the man who's child you are carrying," Casey did not touch her, but she pulled back like he had. "No sense in denying it, I know it is mine."

"If you think I am going to let you or any of your crazy family near MY child, you are sadly mistaken."

"I didn't say nothing about my family. This is our child and I will be there to raise it."

"Look, I don't want anything from you. You are young, go live your life, find someone your own age."

"But I love you." His words were but a whisper, so low, she was not sure that she heard him right.

"Marry me."

"Marry you? Now you really have lost your mind, you don't even know me."

"Yes I do. I know your routine, or lack of it. I know you love to cook, you hate to work. I know what kind of music you like and how you take at least three showers a day because you are a germiaphobe. You move every piece of furniture you have every two weeks to a different part of the apartment because you bore easy. You are happiest in the garden and I love the way you moan. And I know I love you and you are carrying my child. Please, marry me."

"This is madness. I don't know why you knowing that about me does not freak me out, but I think marriage is a bit extreme hun."

"Fine, go out on a date with me."

Jennifer looked down at herself, "Like this I suppose. Big as a house. I am sure you would want to go on a date with me looking like this huh."

"You are beautiful, I will take you anywhere you want to go."

"Well I want to go up the damn stairs, how about we start there?"

Resigned, Casey stood up and let her pass. He did not say anything, this was more progress than he had in over 6 months. As she was unlocking her door, she turned to him. "Well since you know everything, I am sure you know that dinner is usually around 7. You should come by."

Jennifer went inside the house then, shutting the door behind her without so much as another word or glance. He stood staring at her closed door for a while, wondering what time it was.

Going back home, Casey took a shower and got ready. He was long done and looking at the clock with over an hour to go before seven o clock rolled around. He was nervous, though he had enough mind to put his grandmother's ring in his pocket, just in case. Casey did not have any plans, it was clear that Jennifer was in control, as she saw fit at the moment.

At seven, he timidly knocked on her door. He had to knock again because the first time was so low and she apparently didn't hear him. "Come in."

Casey walks in slowly, unsure if she said anything at all. "Hello?"

"Yes, come in."

Casey smelled food before he had the door fully opened. "That smells good."

"It's bulgogi, I hope you like Korean food. It is all I crave.

Casey had never heard of it before, but the smell gave him hope of its edibility.

The night was filled with hot glances and long looks, though Casey was on his best behavior. He knew that she had been through enough and he did not want to scare her or make her uncomfortable. The night went well and he was helping her put the dishes in the sink. She looked up at him while he was looking down at her and he had this overwhelming urge to kiss her. Which he did. For several moments, until he realized what he was doing and pulled away abruptly. Unable to bear to see pain in her eyes or even worse, rejection, he left quickly without saying another word besides "Sorry."

Casey was berated himself and pacing his living room with a hard-on, when he heard someone knocking on the door. It took him a minute to realize he had to move to open the door and when he seen Jennifer standing there, he was unsure what to say.

Pushing her way in, Casey stood there stupefied in silence. "Look, I am sorry I ..."

"Has anyone ever told you that you talk way too damn much?"

Jennifer pulled his face down to hers, capturing his lips with her teeth. Essentially her way of shutting him up. Which seemed to work beautifully. Instead of the fast moving boy who had touched her months before, he now had a slow and steady approach of an older man. He touched her gently and with extreme care, teasing her flesh with soft fluid touches. Their lips locked for minutes, before she finally broke the kiss with a rush of breath.

"Take me to your bedroom."

"Are you sure?"

"See, talking too much again."

Jennifer walks towards the back of the apartment, pausing to look in the first room and saw his bed. Pulling her with him, she entered the room. Turning around to face him, she sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at him with those innocent eyes. Casey swooped down and gently kissed his lips again. Straightening up, her hands shook a little as she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Casey tried to pull her hand away, but she made it clear that this is what she was doing.

Pulling his already erect penis out of his pants, Jennifer immediately took it into her mouth. She sucked it in as much as she could, her jaw stretching to accommodate his girth. Casey could do nothing but stand there with his eyes closed and a light hand on the back of her head, wrapped in her long flowing hair. "Oh fuck."

Giggling a bit, Jennifer commenced to slowly going up and down on his shaft. Looking up at him, he almost came then and there when he seen his cock lodged in her mouth. Speeding up in short intervals and twisting her tongue around his shaft with every intake, Casey was close to orgasm several times. But she would never let him finish. She would take her hand and pump along with each stroke in her mouth, tightening her grip almost painfully to make sure he did not cum too soon. She played his body like a fiddle and he loved every minute of it. He could not have imagined that this would be happening right now, though there is nowhere else he would rather be, but right there, right then.

Jennifer pushed his pants the rest of the way down his legs, he stepped out of them. She stood up then and reaching for the bottom of his shirt, pulls that up over his head. His body was completely naked for her view and she could not be anything but satisfied with what she was seeing. His chest and arms were quite muscled, as well as almost hairless. She really hated hair and was glad to see that he did not have much. His cock was throbbing and oozing a bit of pre-cum, she could not help but wrap her hand around it to stroke it a few times.

"Lay down."

The command was low and soft spoken, but unmistakable. Casey had no reason to not scramble on the bed and wait for whatever else was in store for him. He watched her slowly take her panties down her thighs, calves and then around her ankles. She started to approach him with her dress still on, then thought otherwise and took off her short light cotton dress as well. Casey could not help but stare, he had been dreaming about her body for months, but now it had changed. Her stomach was larger, but it was hard and clear where the size came from. Her breast, were quite a bit larger than her previous D cups. Casey's mouth twitched with the desire to suck on her erect nipples.

Climbing over him, a bit less than gracefully, she grasped his hard cock and rubbed it against her core. A strangled moan came from underneath her when he came in contact with her dripping wet pussy. This is what he remembered most, how wet she got. This time though, he had not even touched her! "Fuck you are wet."

"Yes and very tight I would imagine." She lowered herself down unto him, inch by agonizing inch. She stopped half way down and it took everything in Casey not to grab her and slam her down the rest of the way. She waited unmoving, waiting for something. Moments dragged on and she could feel him throbbing and twitching inside of her. Unable to wait any longer, she settled herself down fully on him, his groin pushing pleasantly against her button. A gasp came from her lips, as she became filled to the brim by Casey.

"God I missed this." Jennifer started moving on him, quickening her pace until she came all over him. Her orgasm was so strong that she collapsed a bit on him. Unable to move, she just laid there twitching on top of him, moaning and cursing in the same breath.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
128 Followers