Landlord's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

Casey sat up, pushing in to her further. Jennifer's voice grew hoarse, almost desperate sounding as he could feel her cum again. Damn she must be sensitive. Gritting his teeth, he pulled his thighs up to hold her up. He moved his pelvic below her, fucking up into her deeply. His mouth found her left nipple and latched on, sucking hard. Jennifer started to meet his every thrust, riding him with wild abandon. "Oh God. Fuck!" Only moments later both lovers came, Casey roared his release, while Jennifer screamed hers before she collapsed on him. Minutes past before she rolled off of him and curled on to her side next to him. Her head rested on his chest as she heard his heart rate slowly lower back to normal. They both looked at an invisible spot on the ceiling and silently laid there. Each with their minds on the future.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers