Langley Park

Story Info
When her date doesn't show up, he fills in!
3.4k words
4.23
24k
21
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2016

Ohio

I'll admit it, I was sitting on a bench in a park playing that game. You know the one where you have to walk to hatch the eggs... that one. I run a great deal, so it's a good fit for my fitness routine.

I had sat down to catch my breath after a run when I saw her. She was a petite lady in jean caprice and copper coloured hair teased into a feather back hair style. In her hands she was clutching a large blue blanket folded up.

What made her different from all the other ladies in the park was that she looked visibly upset. She must have seen me looking at her, as she was headed in my direction.

"Are you Darterrius?" She asked taking a deep breath.

I looked into her brown eyes and wished that I was. "I'm sorry that I am not."

She looked on the verge of tears; always the gentleman, or maybe the hero, I wanted to be the Knight to save this princesses.

"Perhaps I can help you find him?" I asked.

She showed me her phone with the man's face, he had strong African features, but his skin was almost the same shade of caramel as my own.

"It doesn't matter!" She said sitting down beside me. "This is so ridiculous!"

"Did you have a date with him?" I asked.

"I do, or I think I did." She replied with a sigh. "We were going to watch the sunset."

I nodded my head as she spoke, but truth be told I was getting lost in her low cut top. I missed most of what she said, but I managed to look back at her eyes when she spoke next.

"I've had terrible luck dating since my husband died." She said hanging her head.

"Miss, are you feeling alright?" I asked moving closer.

"Please call me Claire." She said starting to sob. "And no I'm not feeling alright."

"Can I get you something?" I asked.

"I need a hug, that's what I truly need." She said between ragged breaths.

"I have two arms if you need them." I stated.

She was in my arms within a heart beat. I held her tightly to my chest as she cried, I could feel her tears mixing with the sweat on my shirt. I also felt her breasts pressing against my chest, I needed a deep breath of my own. When she had cleansed herself, she spoke up.

"I don't even know your name, or what you do for a living." She said sipping her eyes.

I told her my life story quickly, about my current career as a bank auditor, and my previous time with the Dutch army. She started to glow at my words, her hands were still on me; I could feel her fingers sliding across my abs.

"My husband was a soldier too." She said smiling. "He was with the 75th Ranger Regiment in Afghanistan, that's where he died."

"I'm very sorry to hear that." I replied hugging her again.

I remembered that unit, I knew them during my time overseas, they were well trained, brave and very tough!

"He died doing what he loved, and doing what he believed in."

We spoke for sometime after that, the sun slowly setting as we got to know one another. She worked as a nurse at the county hospital, and it had been a bad week for her, several patients had died, and one had even committed suicide.

That fellow Darterrius didn't appear while we sat on that bench. Before we knew it, it was starting to get dark, and I had started to shiver.

"Use my blanket to stay warm." Claire said offering the blanket.

I wanted the warmth it provided, but I didn't want to look weak in her eyes.

"You're shivering!" She cried out laughing.

"Perhaps you can warm me?" I joked.

She moved close to me, and when my arms were wrapped around her she looked up into my eyes. Neither of us needed to speak, our mouths moved closer together. When I could feel the warmth of her lips close to mine I halted and waited.

I could tell that Claire was suddenly frustrated, she wanted to kiss. She wanted it so badly that she pressed her face into mine. Her lips were warm and moist. I could taste the faint hint of cigarettes as our tongues battled like two sumo wrestlers fighting for dominance. Finally she nipped at my lip.

"Oh my!" I declared holding a hand to my mouth, Claire at her devilish grin.

Claire glanced down at my shorts and saw the tent I had sprouted. She giggled while I struggled to pull down my shirt. When our lips pressed together a second time, I let my hands explore her body. Her curves were soft, her stomach taught, and when I squeezed her breast she moaned softly.

Stopping for a breath, Claire spoke. "I didn't plan on making out with you, or that other guy."

I chuckled, not at the irony of her statement but at how determined I was to convince her otherwise. The park was now empty, it was just us; the lights that ringed the pathways had switched on. Feeling bolder, as I knew that we were alone I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back.

With her neck exposed I attacked it with kisses, and small nibbles, my hand that was once on her thigh began its delicate climb up her leg. Claire didn't resist the crawling spider my hand had become.

I pressed on that square formed by the stitching of her jeans, Claire moaned again louder. When she didn't swat my hand, I pushed harder on that square, before commencing small circles. In a few moments I felt dampness, and a hand on my wrist.

"If you keep that up I'll mess my shorts!" Claire declared as she stabbed me with her nails.

"If you want to go to the bathroom, it's over there I think?" I said pulling my hand free to point.

"No, don't be ridiculous!" She said laughing. "I squirt when I cum!"

I blushed a little at this, I wanted to shout 'challenge accepted!' but I didn't want to scare her off with frat-boy jokes.

"Would you want to take this to my car?" I asked. "It's the white Lexus over there."

Claire laughed out loud, and when I didn't get the joke she explained. "First off Romeo, I'm not going to your car, as I said earlier, no man is going to my house tonight!"

"Are you worried that if you take me home, I'll show up some morning with a ghetto blaster held above my head?" I said with a smile.

"I remember that movie!" Claire said giving me a shove! She started humming the song from that scene. "Seriously though, I just want to go on a date without a guy trying to stick is dick in me!"

I hummed an affirmative as I kissed her neck.

"Anyhow, Secondly," She said distractedly, the only car I see is a VW golf!"

"I'm parked behind it," I said pulling her shirt down to expose a nipple. "do you want to see it?"

Claire mumbled incoherently as I sucked on her nipple, apparently her neck wasn't her only weak spot. When I pulled my head away she panted for breath. I stood up and held out my hand.

"I'm not taking you to my place!" She said laughing.

"Heavens no." I replied, "I want to take you for a late night stroll."

A giant smile filled her face as she took my hand. We walked quietly, with my arm around her waist, holding her close for both comfort and warmth.

"Do you see that blinking green light?" She said pointing outside the park.

"I do." I said confused. "That's quite the advanced light."

Claire laughed and shook her head. "My building is right behind it..."

I was more so confused, but I had a plan already sketched in my mind. Remembering my lecture on basic training, 'why things are seen' I knew we'd have the most privacy in a dark, shaded area, away from lights.

Resuming our walk, I headed towards the basketball court, which looked like it doubled as an ice rink in the winter. Claire followed my lead until we reached the court entrance.

"This isn't headed towards my place?" She asked looking up at me.

I didn't respond right away, I kissed her deeply hoping to express my desires. I pressed my body to hers, and with my hands on her hips I ground my growing excitement into her.

"You made it very clear that to didn't want to go to your home." I said taking a breath. "Perhaps we could kiss in a more private part of this park?"

I couldn't see her eyes in the darkness, but I knew they had lit up with the suggestion. I stepped into the court, and she followed readily.

When we reached the darkest portion I attacked her in a manner befitting a giant squid would take down a swimmer. My hands pulled her up and into my lap, she gasped loudly as she instinctively wrapped her legs around me.

I dry jumped her with so much vigour that I was convinced that I going to explode! Setting her back down, I attacked her belt, and jammed my hand into her pants.

"No panties!" I said as I felt the fine hairs of her mound.

"Panties?" She cried out as my finger entered her very wet entrance. "No body says that... ugh... any more!"

I joined her laughter, but I didn't get the joke, I was much too lost in my animal lust to try and figure it out. Her shorts slid down to give me better access, I massaged her clitoris, then worked my finger in and out repeatedly. She controlled her moans, but I had the feeling that she was truly enjoying it!

Claire made a quiet shriek, then put two hands on my wrist; based on the wetness I felt, I could tell that she had an explosion of her own! I withdrew my hand from her, and was desperately tempted to sniff them, I had a feeling that her scent was both powerful and wonderful!

She pulled up her pants, and re-did her belt. We kissed again deeply and passionately; all the while I wondered when and if I'd get the chance to orgasm as well.

I couldn't say how long we were in the darkness laughing softly, kissing and whispering. I wanted her badly, but I also wanted it on her terms.

Standing in front of Claire, I pulled the waistband of my shorts out, and whispered softly. "Is this the largest one of these you've ever seen?"

Claire laughed as she replied. "I can't see anything!"

She reached into my drawers, squeezing my member in an overhand grasp. I tried to say something clever but my brain was completely short-circuited.

"Not the largest, but a very good size!" She said grinning in the dark.

I chuckled too, I truly expected her to fawn over the size my third leg.

"Remember, I'm a widow, not a spinster!" Claire declared, as she lowered herself down to her knees.

I looked around for nosey neighbours, cop cars, and late night walkers, it was all I could do amid the tension as she pulled my shorts down. She jerked me a few times, with long strokes from bottom to top.

I hoped that she would do more than that, the last thing I wanted to do was cum on the front of her blouse, but at the rate and speed she was jerking me, it just might happen.

When she took the head of my cock in her mouth I grunted in delight and surprise. She was truly skilled in the art of fellatio, and more importantly, she knew to open her mouth wide enough to handle my lightly man-stick.

Her mouth was as well lubricated as her lady parts, in seconds my fear of being caught and arrested by American police was replaced by a fear of cumming too soon. Perhaps Claire sensed this, as she pulled her mouth off to Jerk me off.

"I don't like cum in my mouth." She said like a sheriff laying down the law.

"Does that mean you spit or swallow?" I replied in a shaky voice.

"No!" She said in a normal tone. "I don't want it in my mouth at all!"

"Oh?" I said confused. "Where can I finish?"

Claire didn't response, she put her mouth back on my pole and stroked with the vigour of a rowing team aiming for gold. At that moment I felt like the geyser at Yellowstone, two minutes before spray time.

"If you want to have sex, this would be the right time." I said in a squeaky voice.

Claire kept going faster than before, if she was debating this in her mind she wasn't letting me know it. I was also going through a mental debate, long ago I swore I'd never tell a woman that I was about to jizz in her mouth, however I wanted a second date with her, and didn't want to screw things up.

"I'll be done in 30 seconds..." I said trying not to plead. "No, make that 20."

The truth was I had two or three seconds before she got to find out if my sperm passed the taste test. Claire pulled my rod from her mouth, then Jerked me off some more, I was hoping she was still mulling the idea of sex, either way the clock was ticking.

She put my penis into her mouth one last time to wet the head. She then stood up wordlessly and turned her back to me. I took this as consent and loosened her belt before giving up and pulling her pants down, I didn't want to shame myself by cumming on the back of her trousers.

Moving with the speed of a man holding a ticking bomb I lined my cock up with her dripping wet entrance. With a shove I was in, and loving it! Claire was five foot three, and I was worried that she'd be too petite to accommodate my... what did she call it, second largest penis. My fears were unfounded, our sex organs fitted together like two lego bricks.

I wasted little time in admiring her tightness, it was time for me to shine! I grabbed her hips and rammed with the power and strength of a bull who corner his matador. Claire arched her back and pushed her ass out to me.

We were like two acrobats doing a complex routine, but on the ground. We moved with grace and agility, all that was missing was an audience and a spot light. For all my ramming, Claire kept silent, and I kept my eyes open in an ever vigilant watch.

I want to say that I was a stallion that darkened park, however I so into her and the moment that I was nearing my expiration date. I reached around her with one hand to hold her tight stomach, I was convinced that she was a cyclist. With the other I played with her fine soft hairs before twirling around on her clitoris.

The water she produced wasn't quite the squirting volumes she made me to believe, but she was very wet! So wet that my testicles were bathed in her warm orgasmic juices. I took a deep breath to buy myself more time, but I knew it was false attempt.

I knew at that moment that my dance with the princess was over, and with striking of the imaginary clock I'd turn back into a peasant. With my last moments to me, I wanted to make them count!

I moved to undo her bra, and found that my fine motor skills were non-existent, all higher functioning thoughts were gone. I was a caveman dealing with the most basic of problems.

Skipping the latch, I lifted up her bra, to flip each cup over her tits. They swayed in the cool night air for just a moment before I grabbed one with each hand. They felt so warm and round.

My fingers sought out her nipples, they were hard as erases as I pinched them. Claire purred in orgasmic delight, however it was drowned out by the rumble welling up in my groin!

I exploded with the power of three super Nova's, and I swear I felt the planet shake beneath my feet. Claire grunted silently in unison with me, the urge to scream was powerful, but I found a different outlet for it. I set my teeth into her bare shoulder and slowly sank them into her flesh.

Most men like to brag about earth moving orgasms, but mine truly felt like it. I could feel my sperm moving like a tsunami with such power that it could make rivers flow backwards. I half expected to see my semen burst forth from Claire's delicate and perfect nose.

When the earth stopped moving, and the stars returned to their former positions, I exhaled with relief and delight. Clare sighed softly; and together we stared off into the night.

Some dudes like to pull out and run, but I was content to remain in her as long as I could, and let my testicles drain themselves naturally. She didn't push me away, so we stood as one as the stars twinkled above.

"I could do that again." I said softly, as I kissed her neck.

"You aren't coming back to my place!" Claire said sternly, my penis still eight inches inside her.

"I was thinking that I can close this deal right here again!" I said enthusiastically.

Claire mulled this over, or gave the impression of it. Finally with a sigh she replied.

"No... not tonight." She said slowly.

With that we both fell silent. I enjoyed being buried to the hilt inside her, all without the pressure of a looming orgasm. I can't say how long we stood like that, but when I felt that we still ran the risk of getting caught, I helped Claire get dressed.

Later we stood outside the basketball court, speaking softly. Claire was happy to have brought the blanket, it was the perfect thing to kneel on. I felt exhilarated and spoke excitedly of what we had just done.

"This blanket was perfect!" Claire said wrapping it around herself.

"Yeah, I'm sure your knees agree with that!" I said with a chuckle.

"Don't be ridiculous!" Claire said with a laugh. "You gave me such a creampie that my shorts look like I peed myself!"

I laughed as well, but I wish I had something to cover my re-growing erection.

"When can I see you again?" I asked trying to be cool.

"We can meet here tomorrow." Claire suggested. "But no hanky-panky mister!"

I thought on this then replied. "What's this park called?"

"Langley Park." She said grinning back at me.

"Is it named for Thomas Langley the 19th Century English HBC director?" I said before thinking.

"I wouldn't know." She replied laughing again.

With a final kiss, Claire decided to walk home without an escort from me. I stood and watched her walk away, towards that blinking green light. When I couldn't see her any more I listened for any sounds of trouble.

Taking a deep breath I turned and walked to my Lexus. I felt like dancing, or singing, but seeing that I was a black man in America in a park at night, I thought a speedy escape would be best.

Under a lamp post I spotted a man pacing and swearing. In his hand he held a cell phone, he also looked very frustrated. As I got closer I saw it was the dude Claire had a date with! Darterrius I think he name was?

I didn't want to engage him; seeing that she was ignoring him because I just creampied her, he might be upset with me. After getting laid, I had no fight left in me.

Pulling out my phone, I started my game again, and holding it over my obvious erection I started humming, 'gotta catch them all'. Darterrius ignored me as I passed, he assumed I was some nerd in a park, and not the serious competitor I truly was.