Language

Story Info
Sometimes words aren't needed.
1.5k words
4.14
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at her intently. My words fail. they're too imprecise, I don't like them. I don't have enough of them or the right ones to tell her what I'm feeling. So I decide no words for tonight. She starts to ask what's wrong, I brush fingers over her lips to silence her. She cocks her head and looks at me to ask what's wrong, but I just shake my head a little and lace my fingers with hers, palm to palm. My brain quickly flashes back to grade school games of 'mercy' and for a moment I wonder if all this will make me beg for a mercy in one form or another. She swings her arms a little and shrugs, confused, unsure what I want or need, what I'm trying to tell her. I draw her in close, slowly backing her towards a wall, lightly squeezing her hands with mine, thumbs gliding up and down palms and lightly over wrists. she closes her eyes as I step in close, leaving less than an inch between us, lifting and bending her arms to move her hands up and behind her head so I can brush fingers through her hair and catch her scent. her perfume and shampoo, my cologne mix together, complimenting and contrasting. I breathe warmly against her neck, she murmurs softly for me.

I glide thumbs softly on the back of her neck as I lean in and lift my face to brush my lips delicately over her forehead, down to her cheek; phantoms of kisses that don't quite fully form. I nuzzle her cheek softly, pausing a few moments to to just stand with her, breathing slowly and and lightly squeezing hands, alternating between left and right with my heartbeat. She shivers just a little and flutters her thumbs against my hands as I glide lightly down her neck, brushing lips and the stubble of my chin against her neck. I bite very softly just above her collar bone. She shivers a moment, then squeezes my hands and gives a slight push. I step back to look her in the eyes and find her with a smoldering look.

She gives me a devilish smile, then licks and lightly bites her lower lip, turning our hands out and around, bringing our fingers to the lowest button of her blouse. we fumble with attempts to unbutton a few moments before I break the lowest button. She gasps softly and squeezes my hands firmly, chastising about her shirt. she moves close again and stands on her toes to softly kiss my lower lip and removes the rest of the buttons with her nimble fingers, my hands pulled back to leave just fingertips between the base of her fingers and me distracted with her mouth on my lip.

The shoulder of her blouse slips down one shoulder and she's got the disheveled look down perfect. I gaze for a few moments, entranced by her cleavage revealed and framed by her open shirt and satiny bra. she squeezes my fingers sharply and rolls her eyes a little; the message is clear: yes, I know they're fantastic, but you should really focus right now.

I pull her close, raise my left arm, lower my right and loosen my hold on her hands to spin her into my arms so I'm facing her back, then pull her arms a little, keeping them crossed under her breasts to squeeze her body just a little. she starts to giggle, but I brush beard stubble of my cheek down her ear, cheek and the side of her neck grumbling softly. She rewards my efforts with tight squeeze and hold on my hands and a very subtle shiver.

I slip my hands up her forearms towards her elbows as we nuzzle back and forth against one another. she mews softly as I press myself against her so she can feel my need.

I reluctantly release her arms/hands and move to face her. We try to watch one each others eyes as fumble with anticipation, clumsily removing clothes. I'm not quite sure how she manages to be so much faster with getting naked but she watches me with a crooked smile as I manage to step out of the messy pile of fabrics I've created on the floor. She moves close again and takes my hands with hers the same way we started, apparently enjoying the game. she squeezes firmly and rocks her wrists forward to bend mine back just a little, pushing me back towards the recliner. you. are. mine. she says with her hands.

I sway side to one side, then back, pull with my left, push with my right and spin her so her momentum drops her to the nearby futon. A quick flash of teeth and soft grumble from her says shes not entirely happy with me foiling her plans. I pull on her hands just a little and she slides forward on to the edge of the futon, looking up at me, holding my eyes with hers, my hands in hers. She moves closer and nuzzles warmly against me, brushing her soft cheek against my length, making me focus to keep myself from closing my eyes as I enjoy her touch. She smiles watching me, knowing exactly the effect she's having on me. I brush her cheek and sigh softly, holding her gaze I sink slowly to my knees in front of her.

Her eyes sparkle as I lean in and kiss over her knee. I squeeze her hands with quick pulses and I can hear her breathing speed a little. I keep eyes locked with her and alternate between knees with soft bites and light nuzzling. She slowly licks her lips and and nods just a little. I lean back and lower my arms one at a time as she moves her legs from inside my arms to out, then slowly settles back into the cushion of the futon. I slowly coax her legs apart with more nuzzling and and light licks along her inner thighs, working my way up. She sighs softly and wiggles just a little when I first taste her, moving just a little as I enjoy her. She slowly increases her moving as I continue my licking, rocking her hips up to my mouth.

She tries to shake my hands from hers, she wants to guide me with her hands, feel my very short hair with her palm and fingers, but I squeeze her fingers with mine, hold tight, and pull her hands toward me a little - no, you're playing by my rules. She grumbles softly with a little frustration and lifts her hips, grinding against my mouth. Her enjoyment thrills me and I lick more intently, pulsing against her, alternating from lips to tongue and back.

As her breathing grows ragged I move to long slow strokes with my tongue till she whimpers softly, presses her thighs together against my chin and squeezes my hands. Her fingernails cut small half moons into the backs of my hands that I won't notice till hours later. As she relaxes I slowly kiss against her and rub her hands with my thumbs. After a few moments she gives my hands a quick set of squeezes. I move back a little and slowly up, hooking her knees with my shoulders. She squirms a little as I press up against her thighs. We watch each other and rub thumbs back and forth against each others palms till I slide into her warmth. We move hands to hold each others wrists and begin thrusting together, pulling together with arms. We build slowly, with our breathing growing fast and shallow.

She slips her thighs down and hooks her legs around my back to squeeze. I watch her close her eyes and turn to the side slightly as I near my climax, grinding against her as I explode inside, then slowly fall against her.

We doze a little in afterglow. spent. content, if only for a few moments. I've lost all track of time when I awake a little later with a small shiver. the night has stolen all of our heat. I slide back from between her thighs, she rubs my arm lightly and pushes pillows to one end of the futon. I slide onto the futon, my back pressed to the back of the seat. I move my hand over and pull her towards me with a little impatience. She presses in close, pulls the blanket down from the upper part of the futon to wrap over us and pulls my arm under to act as an additional pillow.

She curls in against me and I slide my free arm up her side and trace down her arm to wrap my hand over hers and squeeze softly. she opens her hand to catch the tips of my fingers between hers, squeezes lightly and pulls the knuckle of my index finger to her lips for a light kiss. Yeah, I love you too, in a language only we speak.