Lanie's Corruption Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr Pines gives Lanie homework.
5.4k words
4.67
67.9k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG3052
DG3052
77 Followers

* Caution Disclaimer: These segments contain strong themes which may include inter alia blackmail, humiliation and non-consensual sexual activity. If any or all of this offends you, please read no more. All characters and scenarios are completely fictional, all characters involved are of legal age, and any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

It is recommended you first read Ch.1 to assimilate yourselves with the characters and predicament that Lanie faces.

**********

"Lifesaver!" Sarah exclaimed, flinging her arms about Lanie's neck. Lanie's eyes widened like a deer in headlights, as she met Mr Pines' leering gaze over Sarah's shoulder.

"It was nothing..." Lanie muttered, quickly disengaging herself.

"Nothing?" Sarah breathed, chest still heaving with excitement. She looked down at the grade on her paper, still not believing her eyes. "That cheat sheet was gold. We all got the same mark, and no questions asked."

"Yeah..." Lanie stared hard at the desk in front of her, aware Mr Pines watched her carefully.

It had been two weeks since that fateful Saturday morning detention. Remembering some of the words on the list, Lanie lived in dread of what her next 'lesson' would be.

She lay awake at night, trying to forget how Mr Pines and Mr Hickley made her present to them on all fours, while they put their fingers inside her, her holes nervously twitching around their fingers...involuntarily squeezing them... Mr Hickley's thick thumb in her virgin bottom... and she thanked him...

"Hey, dreamer!" Sarah poked Lanie in the ribs. "Sleepover tonight? I have a story about Scot that will make you screaaaam!"

"Keep your voice down," Lanie said lowly, peering up at Mr Pines. He grinned at her but glanced away before Sarah caught him staring.

"Hah! Him?" Sarah tittered, scornfully tossing her blonde curls. "He's deaf, remember?"

Lanie managed a weak smile.

"Come on, Lanie, what's wrong with you? I thought you'd pee your pants the last time we joked about...oh, no..." Sarah gasped with exaggerated horror and clasped her hands to her chest.

"Oh, no, Lanie, have you fallen for old craggly cock?" Sarah burst into a peal of hysterical laughter. "Oh...oh! You have a date with him tonight, right? That's why you can't sleep over!"

Lanie sullenly watched her friend laugh until tears, mingled with mascara, poured down her cheeks.

"Oh.. tell me... tell me-" Sarah wheezed, wiping her cheeks and struggling to catch her breath. "Does he kiss with tongue? Is he good with his hands? Oh, I bet he's a hot kisser... you must loooove sucking his face..."

Lanie winced, remembering Mr Pines does indeed kiss with a lot of tongue, and did many things with his hands.

"Not funny, Sarah," she scowled, crossing her arms and sitting stiffly in her chair. "He's a gross old man."

"Oh, come on, it was funny," Sarah insisted, but controlled herself. "You're a bummer today. But seriously, stay over tonight. My parents are out so we can be as loud as we like."

"Ok. But no more jokes about him." Lanie jerked her head in the teacher's direction.

"Yeah, ok," Sarah sighed, packing up her things. "Lighten up, will you? With the marks we got, it's pretty much impossible for us to fail this subject."

"I don't know about that," Lanie whispered to herself.

"Oh, shit," Sarah frowned down at her phone. "I said I'd call Scot before class. I gotta go. See you at mine? My parents will be out by six." Then she was gone.

"Fuck my life," Lanie mumbled, and pressed her forehead against the heels of her palms. A shadow fell across her desk.

"Friend troubles?" Mr Pines asked.

Lanie's head flew up in a fright, and she gaped up at him while the other students routinely filed out of class, leaving them alone.

"N-no, Mr Pines," she feebly answered, too embarrassed to hold his gaze. Lowering her head, she focused on his stupid, blue and red dotted tie.

"I didn't know Sarah had a such a high opinion of my kissing skills," he remarked, with amusement. Lanie's face turned bright red.

When she didn't answer, he gently sat on the edge of the desk, and Lanie leaned back in her chair to distance herself. Casting a furtive glance upwards, she saw him peering right down the front of her shirt.

Mr Pines turned to check the room was empty and the door closed. He then resumed staring down Lanie's shirt, where he could see her black bra which cupped her cleavage as though presenting her tits to him.

"Please spread your legs, Lanie," he said politely, and she looked up at him pleadingly.

"Please Mr-" she begged, but he held up a hand.

"Spread your fucking little slut thighs, Lanie," he growled nastily. Lanie's jaw dropped, but she slowly pushed back in her chair and spread her legs for him to see.

"Lift your skirt. I want to see your panty-covered cunt," he murmured, leaning over for a better view.

Lanie bunched her skirt in one clenched hand, and raised it. Mr Pines sighed longingly at her orange lacy crotch.

"Nice. Now, touch yourself. Rub your cunt over the panties, like you do at home."

After pausing to digest the explicit order, Lanie shut her eyes and began to awkwardly stroke herself in front of Mr Pines.

"Tonight, Lanie, you are going to sleep over at Sarah's house," he said thickly, watching the girl obscenely play with herself right in front of him.

"You are going to initiate special activities with her. And you are going to take this with you, and conceal it. So, Mr Hickley and I, as well as Roger, can watch to make sure you obey."

Hearing him place something on the desk with a small 'clack', Lanie opened her eyes and recognised it was a tiny black camera, in the shape of a cube.

"Mr-" she implored, still feebly rubbing between her spread legs.

"Do not fucking argue with me. You are lucky I don't make you cancel your plans and attend detention," Mr Pines snapped, feeling his cock twitch in his pants.

"Now, your homework topic is 'bisexual'. You must research that word, and practice. I want to see your practice clearly. In case your research skills are lacking I will give some direction. Your practice must involve at least two of four things: French kissing, fingering, cunt-licking or tit-sucking."

Lanie was overcome with dismay, and her thighs trembled on either side of her hand.

"Now, I am a reasonable man," Mr Pines continued. "If you make a reasonable effort, you will not be punished for failure, say, if Sarah is not receptive to your advances. But from what I hear..." his eyes narrowed and a sly smile curved his lips, "she will not rebuff. I bet she has a delicious, fat little cunt. Bald, or shaven? You will find out."

"Mr Pines, please don't make me," Lanie whined, kicking her feet as was her habit when irked. Sarah wasn't a lesbian, but Lanie knew her friend was sexually curious, attempting on more than one occasion to experiment with Lanie. "Please don't-"

"Get on your knees," Mr Pines snapped, standing from the desk and pointing to the floor. "Honestly, I don't know why your parents put up with you."

Lanie's pink, lower lip trembled as she miserably pushed her chair back and got down onto her knees before him.

"Do you want to spend all of tonight in detention with myself, Mr Hickley, and Roger?" Mr Pines asked quietly, but behind the glinting glasses, his eyes were fierce.

"No, Mr Pines," Lanie honestly answered, earnestly wringing her hands.

"Do you want to see Mr Pines' thick, veiny cock?" he asked, and a cruel smile crept across his face.

"No, Mr Pines," Lanie promptly replied, almost toppling backwards, but she managed to regain balance at the last moment.

"Do you want to taste Mr Pines' thick, veiny cock in your mouth? Over your lips? Rubbing on your tongue?"

"No, please, no, Mr Pines!"

For a while Mr Pines watched her silently, and though she was tempted, Lanie was too afraid to avert her gaze. Finally, he spoke.

"Then. Don't. Fucking. Argue."

"No, Mr Pines, I won't." Lanie shook her head reassuringly. She did not want Mr Pines to do any of those things.

"Give me your hand, Lanie." Mr Pines held his own out, expectantly.

"Please, Mr-"

"Now."

When Lanie placed her quivering hand in Mr Pines', he pulled her forward and placed it on his erect cock. Through Mr Pines' suit pants Lanie felt his cock properly for the first time, felt its unyielding thickness, pulsating under her small palm.

"This is a lot bigger than my finger, Lanie," Mr Pines said, forcing her hand over his throbbing crotch. "This would stretch your slick, little cunt and make you squeal."

Lanie's light brown eyes were round with horror, unable to look away from the raised bulge beneath her fingers.

"Do you want me to put you on your hands and knees again, Lanie?" Mr Pines asked.

"Do you want me to use your little fuck tubes, and make you beg for mercy? Tell you to stop your whining, and make you take my cock? Because I would love to do that. I would love to see your pink, little cunt stretched open, gripping my fat shaft. I clearly remember your slick, tight little hole, quivering around my finger, and I am aching to do unspeakable things to your young body."

He finally released her hand and Lanie fell backwards, petrified. As her bottom hit the floor, she again flashed Mr Pines a clear view of her lacy orange panties, stretched across her cunt, and the little damp patch where she rubbed herself.

"So, remember what I said about arguing. Now, get out of my sight." He pointed to the desk where the small camera rested, like a wicked black dice. "And take that with you."

As the door slammed shut behind Lanie, Mr Pines again took out his phone.

"Mike, you might want to watch the game at mine tonight. And bring beer."

"Anyway," Sarah said, inspecting her nails, "now we do it all the time. No biggie."

"Uh huh," Lanie replied, sweating. Earlier, she'd placed the little camera cube on Sarah's desk opposite the queen bed, at an angle that captured the whole half of that room in case something happened on the pink sofa along the wall.. but they usually watched tv from the bed...

"Ok. Spill." Sarah impatiently tossed her blonde, damp hair and got into a crossed-legged position. "You've been weird for too long. I know you're hiding something."

"I'm not hiding anything," Lanie replied hastily. She blushed, knowing the little cube had a quality audio feature.

"Bullshit. What is it? You know I won't stop asking until you tell me."

Lanie hesitated, realising the opportunity she had been agonising over was presenting itself. There was no way she could tell Sarah the trouble she'd gotten into, and she couldn't think of a believable explanation that Sarah would buy. But she did have a mission, and now she had the perfect chance to kill two birds with one stone.

"Ok," Lanie sighed shakily, and despite the ruse, her nervousness was very real. "I've been thinking about those times when... you and I... you know..."

Sarah's eyes narrowed interestedly and her pink-glossed lips formed a wicked knowing smile. "When we...?" she probed cheekily, poking Lanie's bare thigh with her finger.

"You know!" Lanie insisted, exasperated by Sarah's teasing. It was as though everyone was enjoying her suffering these days.

"Ah," Sarah slyly lowered her eyes to her little white socks and wiggled her toes. "And?"

"And... well..." Lanie struggled, knowing her humiliation was being clearly recorded. "I was thinking maybe I'm ready to try some of that stuff." She finished in a rush, praying Sarah would reject her. Now that Sarah was getting regular cock, surely...

"Wow, I'm surprised!" Sarah exclaimed. "But, yeah! Awesome! There are so many things we can do!" She edged a bit closer, her voice taking on a confiding tone.

"Ok, so I've been watching porn with Scot and some of the girl on girl stuff is pretty hot. Plus, it's every boys fantasy. And well, you know I've wanted to try things with you. And I always thought you were so uptight!" Sarah gleefully gave Lanie a high-five, and Lanie weakly laughed as a flash of memories rose in her mind which were not quite 'uptight'.

Grinding in Mr Pines' lap and french-kissing him while the dirty old man pawed at her... Mr Pines' tongue dipping into her little pink pussy while Mr Hickley watched... put on all fours with her skirt up and panties down... two men's fingers poking in and out of her two holes... the things they made her say...

"Hellooooo? Cold feet again?" Sarah waved a hand in front of Lanie's face. "What should we try first? I've never tasted a girl... and ok this might sound gross but in porn the girls do a lot of licking.. you know... everywhere... it's called rimming... and..."

Lanie was astonished by how Sarah was getting carried away. Lanie might not have been so reluctant to play with Sarah, but the fact those old perverts were definitely watching them... probably touching themselves...

On this thought, Lanie's mind suddenly presented the unwelcome memory of Mr Hickley, feverishly working his hand in his trousers as he watched Mr Pines lapping at her bare cunt...

Lanie dragged her thoughts to the present... she knew her friend was very highly sexed and open-minded, but Sarah had a boyfriend now! Why was she so eager to play?

Lanie felt deeply irritated, even cheated by her success. There was absolutely no room to rely on Sarah not being interested enough, because she was still rattling on.

"...if we really like it and it turns into a thing... we could try stuff with Scot too, or at least let him watch..." Sarah pondered, casting her blue eyes to the ceiling and dipping a finger into her fat bottom lip.

Then Sarah left the bed and Lanie was alone... fidgeting with her skirt and casting furtive glances in the cube-cameras direction.

Meanwhile, Mr Pines and Mr Hickley intently watched, seated at opposite ends of a large, black leather couch.

"This is fucking jerkoff material. I hope it is taping?" Mr Hickley asked, shifting for comfort as his cock hardened.

Mr Pines pulled a face and shook his head. "No, Mike. A copy of this would be quite incriminating. We have plenty of film games to look forward to."

"Gawd, Lanie is hot, but I'd love to have a crack at her friend," Mr Hickley breathed, rubbing his palm over his cock. "I would fuck that blonde slut's fucking brains out. She looks like a real whore."

Mr Pines smiled. "As would I. But I prefer Lanie. There's something about her demeanour that's..." he trailed off, contemplating his new captive-of-sorts.

"I wish I gave Lanie a little earpiece,' Mr Pines continued, and his cock twitched, nodding approval. 'Tell her what to do and say...'

"She better lick that blonde slut," Mr Hickley demanded, getting worked up. "Get her face nice and slimed up. Otherwise, at the next detention I'm going to -"

"I run this show, Mike," Mr Pines interrupted softly, but firmly. "Lanie is my little toy, and you will enjoy her journey. But I will always be in charge."

Mike exhaled. "I know. I won't overstep. I'm just horny as FUCK!"

"Shh," Mr Pines held his hand up for silence, eyes alight with excitement. "Blonde slut is back!"

"Why were you in there so long?" Lanie sighed, grateful for the interlude but wanting to get it over with. "Are you getting your period?" she asked, unable to suppress the hopeful tone in her query.

"Oh, I'm fine!" Sarah beamed at her. "I just wanted to make sure I was extra, extra clean for whatever we do."

"Right," Lanie mumbled. "So..."

"Ok, so in porn..." Sarah began, and quickly removed her bright yellow panties. "They start with kissing and touching and stuff. But that's like, to set the scene for the guys watching." Lanie's jaw dropped and she averted her gaze as her friend sat comfortably before her, lower half completely naked.

"Uh..." Lanie uttered, feeling the same shock she did when Mr Pines first made her pull the crotch of her panties aside for his tongue.

"And I already know that I love this, that was my Scot story," she grinned, and winked. Then Sarah flopped onto her back and spread her legs wide, as though presenting for a Brazilian wax. "And you want to explore, so we'll start this way."

Watching the events unfold, Mr Pines slapped his thigh with a shout of laughter. "That horny, blonde slut is totally owning our little Lanie!"

Mr Hickley opened his mouth, but couldn't speak. For the moment he was struck dumb, his wide eyes glued to the screen at Sarah's spread legs.

"I owe you ten cases of beer", he croaked, finally finding his voice with an effort.

Lanie gazed down at Sarahs fresh, pink cunt. It wasn't completely bald, but very closely shaved, with a thin, golden landing strip leading down to the top of her swollen lips. It was lighter than hers, as Lanie had a mildly olive-tan complexion, and Sarah was quite fair-skinned. So, her little pussy was very pink, almost appearing sun-burned red in contrast to her fair complexion. As the initial shock wore off, Lanie looked closer and saw parts were glistening.

Lanie cast a quick, desperate glance toward the cube and then back at the cunt open before her.

"I-I-" she stammered, but Sarah half sat up and helpfully tugged Lanie forward, and Lanie collapsed onto her belly with Sarah's pussy inches away from her mouth.

'Like this, silly,' Sarah tittered, wriggling closer until she could feel Lanie's warm breath nearby. 'Oh, this is so much fun! Scot will just die when he finds out! Where's my phone?'

'What do I do?' Lanie breathed, almost scared to talk loudly in case the vagina in her face reacted. Raising her eyes, she noted Sarah and retrieved her phone.

'You don't mind if we do the photo thing?' Sarah smiled widely, directing the camera at Lanie's stunned face between her legs. 'I'd never send it to anyone, but I want to show Scot in person. He'll never believe me otherwise. This is his dream come true. I think he has a little boy crush on you, Lanie.'

Then Sarah raised the phone as high as she could to take a selfie, angling It so it captured Lanies head between her legs. Smiling cheekily and making a peace sign, Sarah took a photo.

"Oh, that looks so cool, we look hot as fuck!" Sarah grinned at the screen, completely oblivious to Lanie staring into her cunt, slightly tremoring with nervousness. "I think we need the selfie stick! And toys!"

Both Mr Pines and Mr Hickley felt an overwhelming urge to start clapping.

"You- you have toys?" Lanie uttered, raising her head.

"Yep," Sarah's damp blonde locks splayed across the bed as she craned her neck back, looking longingly at her bedside drawers. "Can't reach. Never mind, we have all night to play." Her attention, and her phone camera, went back to Lanie, between her legs.

"Just start by sticking your tongue out, as far as you can, to tickle me," Sarah instructed. "It'll drive Scot bonkers."

It wouldn't only drive Scot bonkers. Back at Mr Pines, the sound of stretching leather broke the silence, as both Mr Pines and Mr Hickley fiercely gripped the armrests at their respective ends of the couch. The anticipation was as tantalising as it was frustrating.

Lanie took a deep breath and stuck her tongue out toward Sarah's pussy, her big brown eyes widened with alarm as Sarahs hand reached down to spread her cuntlips wide. Lanie's tongue was presented with Sarah's swollen clit, straining for stimulation.

"What's wrong with you? You look like you just fucked Mr Pines! Smile, silly!" Sarah laughed, moving her phone camera closer.

Mustering her courage, Lanie stuck her tongue out as far as she could, and forced her face into a wicked, teasing expression. The lip of her tongue nudged Sarah's clit as Sarah took the photo.

"Oh my fucking god," Sarah muttered, looking at her phone screen. "We should do this for money!"

DG3052
DG3052
77 Followers
12