Lani's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had washed up, she headed toward the door and asked, "who is coming with me to the beach?"

Tj grabbed a striped tote bag from the closet and darted out the door with Aaron, Paul, Max and all the rest of the guys right on their heels.

The waves roared and crashed rhythmically in the background as they kicked the sand along their walk. The moon wasn't quite full tonight so Lani knew this wasn't going to be THE night, but she was glad. She was looking forward to 2 weeks of this. They eventually found a spot close enough to the water with high dunes blocking a small beach house that was completely dark. Tj opened the bag and pulled out 2 blankets and a handful of towels. By the time they got everything thing laid out, Lani was down at the edge of the water, and Tj's t-shirt had disappeared.

The waves seemed to nip at her ankles but she had her head back, eyes closed and her arms stretched up high to the sky. The men just stared. They didn't want to interrupt but just watching her like that had each one suddenly wishing they were with her alone in that very moment. Without warning the ocean reared up and smacked her in the thighs causing her to stumble backward slightly. As if in response to an invitation she took a few steps forward and dove into the black water of the night time ocean. Again, the men just looked on in awe. It was so dark with just the light from the moon and stars reflecting on the water to show them where she popped up. She began to swim back toward shore. It almost seemed the vast ocean was following her orders. Out of nowhere a gentle wave carried her all the way to shore and carefully put her down. She walked back to the blankets where they all still stood with their jaws open.

"Your turn! Go!"

They looked confused.

She just raised her eyebrows as she grabbed a towel to get the excess water from her hair. Without a sound all nine men ran quickly to the water. It was oddly quiet until they came up from underneath. Even then it was only laughter and good times it seemed. She smiled as she watched them tromp toward her and even giggled at the group of wet dogs.

"Y'all didn't even take your clothes off!! Did you at least leave your phones behind?"

Kevin, Paul, and Andrew unfortunately had not! But everyone laughed anyway. It didn't matter tonight. The guys removed their drenched clothes and moved in close to Lani as she stood in front of the blankets.

Tj reached into his bag and pulled out a large box of condoms that was already open. "I honestly don't know if I have enough for everyone." Lani decided to share her plan at that point. She explained that the purpose of her vacation was to get pregnant anonymously. She told them if they wanted to use protection she understood but was hoping they wouldn't. She assured them that once she left for Baltimore again they would never see or hear from her and that she wasn't looking for a "baby daddy", just the baby. Tj shrugged and offered the box to each guy. With no takers, it was tossed back toward the bag and he took her face in both hands and kissed her deeply.

From there she moved to laying on her back on the blankets, this time with the moon shining bright on her pale skin. She arched her back and stretched her arms over head. Her large breasts raised as she bent her knees slightly and parted her legs just a bit. The three guys that had brought their phones really wished they hadn't drowned them in the ocean because they wanted a picture of this woman like this to keep forever.

They didn't all move at once. Aaron did however bury his face between her legs and Tj knelt by her head and bent over to kiss her again as he stroked himself. She knew she was going to enjoy this so much more this time. They took turns sucking at her breasts together which sent her into an orgasm all over Aaron's face. She lost track of who was where after Aaron joined Tj up at her mouth. She sucked them both alternately while trying to keep her eyes open, looking at them. Someone else was eating her pussy and had a couple fingers deep inside her. When he left she tried to look and see who was lifting her legs and moving close, but Tj pulled her chin up, "look at me" he instructed. Aaron smoothed her hair back and some one entered her pussy. She was guessing Max because he didn't seem very endowed but it still felt good. She opened her mouth for Tj and Aaron while a small orgasm rolled through her body. The man in her pussy left and she realized he must have cum with her because she felt so much wetter than normal. Of course there could have been other reasons for that. She was quickly filled again and again.

The whole time Tj and Aaron seemed to make love to her mouth together while keeping her eyes and attention on them. After what seemed to be the forth load she had taken in her pussy, she felt fingers again and a thumb on her clit. She didn't want to cum right now. She just wanted to be filled. She moved her hips to pull her clit off his thumb and used her legs to urge who ever it was closer to her. As he leaned down for balance there was no mistaking it was Tyler who was about to fuck her. He grinned at her and looked to Tj and Aaron who just nodded back. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down on her clit and her slit for a moment before starting to enter her. She realized now why there was hesitation. He was much larger than the other guys who had just fucked her. This one wasn't going to be as easy as the previous guys. At least there was enough cum inside her to keep her slippery and wet! She cried out as he entered her. Not forcefully but not really gently either. Steady. As if to make sure she felt every single inch. His pace was perfect though and between that, the two sets of amazing eyes she stared into while sucking their cocks, and the mouths on her nipples she was about to cum, hard. But she couldn't quite get there. She knew she needed to ride the big dick in her pussy. And for the first time since she met them, she was going to take control.

The waves of the ocean seemed to get louder as she pulled herself out from under them all and stood up. She had cum leaking from her pussy. Tyler chuckled when she just looked at him and pointed toward the blanket. Once he was on his back, she knelt with her knees on either side of him and impaled herself on his big dick. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back. She opened her eyes and just stared at the sky and began to grind on big dick. She felt hands all over her again while Tyler stretched her. She thought she must be in heaven right now. A hand slid down along her spine and into the crack of her ass. She didn't even care at this point. She was completely drunk on the ocean, the night sky, and sex in general. She felt the finger in her ass and she knew what was going to happen soon. A second finger stretched her asshole open as she continued to grind her clit on Tyler. She felt the orgasm building and rode him hard. She took all of his big dick and seemed to be trying to get more from him. Her body tensed and spasmed and he couldn't hold himself back any longer. He came with her, exploding into her. She collapsed down against his chest.

She still had someone's fingers in her ass. Once she relaxed, they started moving again. She had already taken five men's loads deep inside her pussy and had an earth shaking orgasm preceded by three or four smaller orgasms. She remained laying on Tyler's chest while Tyler himself reached up and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Cum from her pussy was spread across her asshole, and someone started pressing in. She rocked her ass to try to get her tight hole to open enough to get him in. At least it wasn't Tyler trying to fuck her ass. She wasn't sure who it was exactly, but they weren't too big. Once he was all the way in it felt amazing. She couldn't believe she hadn't done this all along. Tyler's now soft cock was forced out of her pussy by the pounding she was now taking in her ass.

It didn't take long before he burst inside her ass, and was replaced by someone else. He was thicker but shorter. He still felt great though. Tyler wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as this guy jackhammered her asshole for a few minutes before he too shot his load into her tender ass. When he was done, she was helped up and one by one the guys. Each one hugged and kissed her on either the head or the cheek and gathered their wet clothes and headed back toward the house, naked.

Confused she turned around to see just Aaron and Tj still there. They just smiled and motioned for her to join them. Tj grabbed her left hand and kissed the top of her head. Aaron wrapped his arm around her and pulled her toward the water. The three of them stood about knee deep as the waves crashed against them. She kissed Tj deeply while Aaron growled into her neck and squeezed her breasts from behind. She turned to kiss Aaron. Tj ran his hands down her scarred back, around her hips, and grasped her ass pulling her cheeks apart. She decided she was ready to let go. She broke away and headed for the blankets. Tj and Aaron were close behind. She turned toward them, knelt on the blankets and sat back on her feet. She reached up and pulled them to her. She again took them both into her mouth alternately and made sure they were both ready. Tj stopped and knelt behind her and lifted her ass off her feet and quite naturally entered her tight pussy from behind. His dick was perfect with a large head and filled her perfectly while each stroke hit home against her cervix. She continued to work on Aaron with her mouth but was having trouble concentrating as Tj pounded harder. She grunted and even cried out with each thrust. She couldn't ever remember being fucked like this. Suddenly she lost all focus when Tj abruptly inserted 2 fingers straight into her sore asshole. She didn't even realize it was sore until that moment. He kept pounding as he fucked her ass with his fingers. Aaron backed away and laid on his back in front of her. She tried unsuccessfully to keep trying to suck his large thick cock. Tj stopped and pulled his cock out of her pussy and motioned with a nod of his head for her to climb onto Aaron. He was so thick that her swollen pussy burned as she lowered herself onto him. Once she had him buried all the way inside her, he wrapped his strong arms around her and held her tight to his chest. She felt Tj's mouth against her tender asshole. He licked and prodded and spit on it to make sure he could squeeze in. As he began to press into her ass, it squeezed her pussy tighter around Aaron. It didn't take long before he pressed on one last time and she felt him reach the hilt. She couldn't believe she was doing this. As soon as they started moving, fucking her rhythmically in unison, she just growled and gave in to a full body orgasm that just didn't stop. She had never felt this full and complete and somehow was still craving more. "Oh my fucking god please fuck me harder than you have ever fucked anyone. Please destroy me right now!!"

She lost track of her orgasms as they continued to abuse her in the most loving and adoring way until the sun began to tease the sky just beyond the waves. First Aaron and then Tj erupted deep inside her pussy. They laid together wrapped in the blankets watching the sun rise.

"Well pretty lady," Aaron said softly "You gave yourself two weeks to get pregnant from a bunch of strangers. That gives us two weeks to convince you to stay here with us."

She looked confused. Tj spoke up. "Aaron and I are roommates here in Virginia. We have been looking for a woman like you for years. We already decided that it will be one of us that fathers your child. And we will convince you to stay" Aaron went on, "we want to have you join us. In our home. We can have nights like this whenever you want. Any way you want."

She decided as soon as they asked that she was going to stay. These two men were the men of her dreams. Building a family with both of them is more than she could have ever imagined. She wasn't going to tell them that quite yet though. She looked forward to the next two weeks of them trying to convince her to stay!

12