Lap Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,119 Followers

I pulled in as someone was pulling out, only two other cars were left in the lot, and they were beside the church next to an OLD E450 bus.

The Reverend, Cris, and another woman with a stack of folders came out of the church. The other woman went to one car as he and Cris came to me.

"What splendid timing!" the Reverend said, reaching out to shake my hand. Not too hard, not too light. He had many years of practice. "Shall we take a look at your next victim?"

I smiled, Cris snickered.

It was in worse shape than the Catholic church's bus. While the lift did actually work, it was very slow and couldn't lift some of their heavier parishioners. The back door wouldn't open at all anymore, and the front door had to be opened with two hands. Some windows were screwed shut because they wouldn't stay up, others with the opposite problem and couldn't be opened. They couldn't drive it at night because the headlights didn't work. Need I go on?

"This is not going to be a quick fix."

"We didn't think it would be. How about we head back to the house and we can go over it over lunch."

"Lead on."

They walked to the parsonage behind the church. And being the lecherous young man I was I stayed just barely behind Cris taking in the lovely swing of her ass as she walked. I know, I'm going to hell for ogling the preachers' daughter.

So the Reverend and I laid it out while Cris was busy in the kitchen making ham and cheese sandwiches to get our thoughts running.

I would start with the lift and getting it legal to run after dark. Hopefully the back door was just stuck. It had been many years since anyone had used it, and had only been discovered as non-functional in their last inspection. Everything else would be as funding would allow.

Well I might as well get started. A quick test of the headlights told me I wasn't going to get away with it just being burnt out bulbs. And the lift didn't have any obvious problems so neither was going to be a quick fix.

I would give you a list of what I had to fix, but the list of what worked would be shorter.

I flipped open the switch console and groaned. All the wires were black, and there had to be at least two miles of electrical tape.

I laid on the floor and looked under the dash, it was almost as bad, just not as much wiring for someone to have messed up.

There was one extremely bright spot in crawling under the dash. While I was laying there with my head on the clutch pedal, Cris was sitting in the front seat on the passenger side with her ankles crossed.

Pastel pink, somehow I would have expected plain white panties on the preachers daughter.

"I'll be right back, have to get my tester."

"Okay."

I crawled right back under the dash. Partially to check the main feed, and partially to enjoy the view. Cris had shifted a bit so I didn't see right up her dress, but she had let it ride up a bit showing a little more thigh.

Everything under the dash seemed to be okay even if it was a mess, so on down the line we go. I traced the headlight power feed to the dimmer switch, and lost it there.

"Hey Cris, could you go stand in front of the bus and tell me if the headlights come on?"

"Sure!"

I backed the connector off enough to be able to slip my little screwdriver in there.

"YES!" she hollered out.

I moved the screwdriver, "How about now?"

"Yup!"

"Okay."

I pulled the switch loose from the floor and put it on the seat.

Cris came in and stood beside me, then picked it up off the seat. "So this is all that is wrong with the lights?"

I smiled and bent over the switch panel, and stole a few glances at her legs. "Just the headlights. We still have to get through this mess for the rest of it."

"Oh," she said a bit dejectedly.

I watched her as she plopped down in the seat again. She did have a decent chest, it wasn't the swinging udders like Sally Ann or Betty Lou, but there were definately some decent mounds under there, they were just under better control.

She watched me for a while, then went back into the house. She did have a nice wiggle to her ass. She even grinned at me over her shoulder when she caught me watching her.

I didn't make much more headway with the electrical, just found more blown fuses. I pulled the inner panel on the back door and sprayed it down with rust buster and called it a day.

I knocked on the door and Cris answered it. "I've done about all I can for today. I'll stop back next Saturday and see what else I can find."

"Would... would you like to stay for supper?"

"Sure," I was so looking forward to the drive through tonight... NOT!

The Reverend and I chatted a bit while Cris was busy in the kitchen again. He realized the bus was in pretty bad shape, but he was hoping for better news.

In no time Cris was calling us to the table. I looked at the spread in front of me. Chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, "I think I'm in love."

Cris gasped, the reverend chuckled. "Dig in boy."

I did as instructed. I was thinking about seconds...

"Save some room for dessert."

I looked at her grinning at me. "Dessert?"

"We've still got some German Chocolate cake left. Do you think I could talk you into helping us finish it off before dad devours the rest?"

He hung his head and I groaned. I could have sworn I heard a giggle from the kitchen. Cris returned with a pretty big slice and set it in front of me, and a much thinner slice for her and her father.

"Where's my big slice?"

Cris grinned and patted his stomach, "Right here daddy dearest. You had it for a snack right before services. You know you're supposed to be on a diet."

He smiled at me, "You see the kind of abuse I have to put up with."

Cris slapped at his shoulder and he cringed with a smile like she was beating him up.

I just smiled and ate my cake... barely.

I managed to push myself from the table and stagger toward the door.

"So when will we see you again?" Cris asked.

I patted my belly, "When I wake up from my food coma."

Cris gasped and the Reverend chuckled again.

"I'll probably stop in quick a couple of times during the week to spray the back door, but any serious work will have to wait until Saturday when I can bring all my tools."

The Reverend held out his hand, "We'll see you then."

I wasn't sure what to expect from Cris, but I certainly didn't expect the nice hug I got. There was DEFINITELY something hiding under her dress! "Is there anything special I should make for lunch?" she asked pulling back, but not letting go.

I barely controlled myself reaching for her hips, just managing to put them on her waist and feeling some heavy cloth under my thumbs. "I'm a simple guy, anything more than drive through is gourmet to me."

"ACH!"

The Reverend just laughed and waved goodbye as I went back to my car.

I managed to make it back to my place, but I did fall asleep on the couch with the TV on. Hell I still felt full Monday morning!

I stopped by on the way home Tuesday and Thursday to spray the back door. So far it wasn't looking good.

Friday after work I loaded up my tool boxes and some supplies from the parts department. The full tray of fuses and both trays of light bulbs. I hoped they would be enough.

The best part Saturday was Cris in a more revealing dress. A short sleeved and nicely above the knee dress. The neck line was a bit lower than last week, but still no cleavage. That started things off on a good note.

When I gave the back door another shot of rust buster I was starting to get some motion out of the inner handle. Cris was thrilled that the new dimmer got the headlights working. I was thrilled at her white lace panties!

Unfortunately that eliminated the lay on the floor work, but it was nice to have her helping instead of going in the house and then asking how it was going all the time, like most women I knew would do.

I replaced all the blown fuses, and promptly blew half of them back out when I turned the key on. The disappointed expression on her face was one I wish I had captured with a camera. I was just thrilled it only blew half of them!

The good news is that we were now close to legal to drive at night. We had head lights, tail lights, and turn signals. Just no clearance lights. That meant I was going to probably have to dig into the rats nest of wires behind the switch panel. Time for a change of pace.

We went out to the side lift and started in on it. It was really making a racket, and I wasn't hopeful, but crawled under the bus to see what I could find.

"Cris, run it up and down a bit for me."

The pump sounded like it was starving. I tapped on the reservoir and it sounded empty.

"Does you dad have any hydraulic fluid by chance?"

"Don't know, I'll ask."

I smiled watching her walk away, her butt had the nicest wiggle. Yes I'm still going to hell for ogling the preachers' daughter.

She came back as I was working my way out from under the bus. "He said he didn't, but would run into town and pick up some. How much do you need?"

"A gallon should do for now."

"Okay."

I went back in the bus and started in on the switch panel. Once I started pulling some of the electrical tape loose from the splices down line from the blown circuits, I discovered that they were all tape ons. The original wire just had the insulation stripped back to make a new connection with the new wire twisted around and wrapped with tape.

Once I got that cleared and traced the little bundle going out the back of the housing I discovered that whatever they had once been connected to had been literally cut loose. Several wires were shorting either to one another or the metal circuit box.

With those out of the way and a new round of fuses we were making progress. Only three circuits still blew fuses... and one of them was still the outside clearance lights. The other two were the front and back inside lights. Only the island of lights in the middle gave any light inside.

I was working on pulling the lens covers inside when Cris came back in and sat watching me. After the fourth cover she couldn't take it anymore.

"Can I help?"

I looked at her and smiled, "Sure, I'm just taking covers off and pulling the bulbs."

I gave her a screw driver and got her started. It took me a bit to get back into my rhythm. She was standing there with arms stretched up and just onto her toes to get the bulbs out. There was more to that chest than I originally thought. I just wanted to eat her up!

While she was finishing the last of the ones inside, I got her dads step ladder from the garage and started in on the outside lights. She came out and was watching me. From up here I think I could almost see some cleavage!

"Can I help?" she asked again.

I looked down smiling and trying not to be too obvious looking at her chest. "I didn't see another ladder, and you're not exactly dressed to be up on a ladder anyway."

Her eyes flew open and I got a look that could have killed before she turned and stomped off. Well no more ogling the preacher's daughter I guess. But her ass REALLY started swinging when she was mad!

I finally got the front one on the driver's side loose, it was all rusted up and was likely part of the problem, when I heard the screen door slam. I looked over and saw her in jeans and a white button up shirt carrying another step ladder.

She put it against the other side of the bus and put her hands on her hips. "Am I dressed okay now?"

All I could do was nod. Her jeans weren't the tight ones the kids wear now, but they weren't the big baggy ones either. Just snug enough in the right places to accentuate her figure.

Oh, yes the button up very short sleeved shirt had both front pockets, but the shirt material was just thin enough for me to make out the lace texture of her not insignificant bra beyond the pocket covers. When she turned her back to pick up the ladder the band must have been at least three inches, and the shoulder straps in the three quarter inch range. There was a serious harness on under there!

DAMN! I thought that wiggle was bad enough in her dress... I can smell the brimstone now.

I got my side done, I had to get the middle one on her side as well, it was as bad as my front one.

About that time her dad came back with the hydraulic fluid, then went off to visit one of his parishioners.

I crawled under and looked at the pump and reservoir. At the dealership I would have just pulled it over the pit and hooked the fill line into the opening. Out here with only three inches of clearance that wasn't going to be an option.

"Cris, I need a small cup or glass, something no bigger than this," holding my thumb and finger apart.

She thought for a moment, "Would a Dixie cup do?"

A little small, but better than an eye dropper. "Sure, better grab a few, I don't know how the paper will stand up to the hydraulic fluid."

She smiled and turned to go to the house, what would she be like... yeah yeah yeah, I know.

I got my allen wrenches out and had the fill plug out when she came back. I expected her to stand out there, and was pleasantly surprised to see her crawl right under beside me.

Now of course it was a simple process of just pouring from the jug to the cup to the reservoir... uh huh.

I poured some in the cup, squeezed it a bit to make a pour spout, then hooked the arm that had been holding the jug on the frame to pull myself up enough to be able to see the opening and dribble the fluid in.

I did that three times, but when I laid back down for the fourth Cris had the jug in hand to fill the cup. We went through that Dixie cup and one more before they turned to mush, but we had the reservoir filled as far as we could for now.

I spun the fill plug back in finger tight, and since she was laying there I handed her my screwdriver and had her push the center plunger on the left relay.

I heard the click, a little motion, a POP, then then I was being hosed down. "STOP, STOP, STOP!"

I put my hand over the hose to at least stifle the spray, that only succeeded in letting it run down my arm until the pressure subsided.

I scooted out and stood up feeling the fluid soaking in everywhere. "GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A ..." and then I realized Cris was standing there snickering at me. I just hung my head. "Sorry."

She snickered again, "It's okay. You should have heard daddy when he hit his thumb... for the fifth time. He didn't know I was inside." She grinned even harder, "He was just a bit more... creative!"

We stood there a moment, then both began laughing.

"I'm going to have to go home and clean up. Could I borrow a trash bag to put on my seat?"

"Nonsense, just take a shower here, I can put your things in the wash and be done in just a little bit."

I was going to argue, but she was leading me by the hand. That and there were a few nice spots where the fluid had hit her shirt making the lace bra under nicely visible.

I kicked my shoes off on the porch, then followed her inside. From the looks of this bathroom it was hers, not her fathers.

"Just hand your stuff out, there's a robe on the back of the linen closet door when you're done."

I peeled my shirt and jeans off and handed them out. She took them and then called through the door, "What about your ..."

"They're just fine," I called out quickly. There were a few little spots on my boxers, but I was not going to be naked in the preachers' house all alone with his daughter!

I got in the shower and all there was for soap and shampoo was frilly stuff. It took three washings to get the fluid off for as wimpy as the soap was, and I just used it on my hair while I was at it. I was not even going to wander around with my hair smelling like that!

I got out and dried off and turned to open the closet door. REALLY!! A PINK bathrobe!

I slid my boxers back on and wrapped the robe around me and headed downstairs.

I came into the kitchen and Cris snickered, "It brings out the color in your eyes," before she broke down laughing.

"NOT funny."

"I should go find our camera to capture this moment." Thank god we didn't have smart phones back then!

We chatted about nothing significant, and I glanced every so often at the now transparent parts of her shirt she hadn't realized were spattered. The little spots having soaked out to almost fifty cent size, and the soaked spots letting the lace show through enough to know her bra wasn't lined!

Cris went down to transfer my clothes to the dryer when I heard the front door open. OH FUCK!

"WHAT THE HECK!"

I turned to see the Reverend standing there like he was ready to kill me.

Cris just came up the stairs, at least she was fully clothed, "It's okay daddy, Conrad got baptized."

"HE WHAT?!"

She snickered, "By the bus daddy, by the bus. The hose on the lift broke and he got hosed down."

He stood there a moment, then smiled, then broke down laughing. When he regained his senses, "You know she could have gotten you my robe instead of her pink one."

We both turned to her as she went beet red. The dryer timer went off and she scooted downstairs without a word. When she came back she handed me my shirt and pants, then headed up stairs. "I'm going to go change my shirt."

I changed quickly in the downstairs bath, and headed back out to the bus. I had to pull it ahead a bit to not be sitting in the puddle, but managed to get all four hoses off without another bath. Cris decided to stand outside the bus and wait for me to crawl out.

I tried to be mad at her, but seeing her in a sleeveless top and another button undone showing just a little bit of cleavage and it was all I could do not to stare at her.

"Um, I'm going to run to the parts store and have them make up some new hoses.

"Okay, can you, um, can you give me a lift into town, I need to stop at the grocery store."

And I get to spend some more time around Cris! "Sure, I guess so." She turned and literally skipped to the house. "And grab a trash bag to put the hoses into," I called out watching her wiggling ass.

She came out with her purse and a trash bag. With the hoses in the bag in the trunk, we were off.

The parts store said it would be right around an hour before we could pick up the replacements.

"Perfect!" Cris said as she put her arm in mine. "We can run down to the store and pick up a few things." The parts guy just smiled and shook his head.

TWO hours later we made it back, and just before closing time. But it was nice wandering through the grocery store with Cris. I did make one interesting discovery following her in the store, that thin sleeveless top let me know that she changed her bra when she changed her shirt.

The new one was light pink, and the straps were set a whole lot farther out on her shoulders. It must be the mechanical engineering side of me that causes me to notice those subtle changes, don't you think?

I crawled under the bus while she took her little bit of groceries in the house, her insistence, not mine.

I had the first one almost in place when she crawled back under with me. Laying there with her head on her hand watching me. I got that one tightened down and reached above my head for the second.

"So replacing these will make the lift work?"

"Most likely," I responded not looking at her and trying to get the second hose fitting started. "With some of these old vehicles it's a matter of chasing down a sequence of problems. We won't know until we get them in place and refill the reservoir."

"With or without the baptism?"

"Smart ass."

I got the second one on and laid back and turned for the third as Cris did the same. All of a sudden we were laying there face to face inches apart.

I could smell her perfume, and her shampoo. See the shine in her eyes...

"Are you... are we going to be able to finish this yet tonight?"

acup
acup
1,119 Followers
123456...9