Lap Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I looked at her biting her lip, "Probably not."

She put her hand on mine on the hose, "So either way you'll have to come back tomorrow?" and leaned a little closer to me, our lips barely an inch apart.

"Uh huh," leaning over to almost close the gap, I could feel her breath on my lips.

"So there's no real reason to finish the hoses right now."

I just closed that last quarter inch and kissed her very lightly, very quickly. When I pulled back she had her eyes closed, so I leaned back in and kissed her again bringing my other hand to her waist.

Cris sighed and rolled toward me, no hint of trying to break our kiss. Her hand came around my waist and mine moved higher on hers. My thumb lightly dragging back and forth on the lower edge of her bra, catching my thumb nail just enough for her to feel it.

I pulled back a bit, "do you need to get supper started before your dad gets home?" another nice kiss.

"It's been in the crock pots all afternoon, and Dad's at the nursing home today. Who knows when he'll get home," she said with a twinkle in her eyes and a much better and longer kiss.

I smiled at her, "So it's just the two of us for a while?" she just bit her lip and nodded.

I let my hand slide down to her ass as she lifted hers to get out of my way and put it around my neck. I got a soft sigh and a smile as I squeezed her ass. Well as much of a smile as she could before I stopped it with a kiss.

Cris rolled to her back half dragging me with her. We groped and kissed lying under the bus like a pair of sixteen year olds in the back seat. I rolled back enough to start to bring my hands up between us heading for those tits when Cris rolled back and stopped me.

"Conrad, you need to know. I'm not a virgin, I'd understand it if you..."

I put a finger on her lips and smiled. "I don't think I'm exactly in line for saint hood. Especially after ogling the preacher's daughter a few dozen times."

"A few dozen huh?" grinning.

"At least."

She just laughed and kicked her head back. I took that opportunity to nibble on her neck. The laughter abruptly changed to a groan. I brought my hand higher starting to cup her tit, feeling the heavy bra under her shirt.

Cris rolled me on top of her, trapping my hand between us on her tit and planting my hard on against her thigh. That merely spurred her kissing on until I broke it and began kissing down her neck, unbuttoning her shirt and caressing the top of her tit.

I had her shirt mostly undone and was nibbling the top of her tit not contained by her bra and was contemplating on how to turn her to be able to reach in behind her and pop her bra catches when there was the sound of a vehicle pulling in.

We were scrambling to get out from under the bus and Cris to get her shirt buttoned. She scooted to the house and I started picking up my tools as her dad pulled around the church.

He was a bit disappointed that we didn't get all the hoses back in place, but was happy to see some progress.

We got in the house, and were handed plates and buns, the pulled pork and baked beans were in the crock pots.

Cris turned to me with an ornery gleam in her eye. "The pulled pork is plain. You can have some of my more civilized sauce to put on it," holding out one bottle. "Or you can have some of dads hellfire and brimstone sauce," holding another bottle by her fingertips like it was going to bite her.

The reverend took the second bottle and doused his meat. "I personally prefer something with a little bit of a kick to it instead of some bland sauce."

"Kick of a twenty mule team you mean."

I could tell this was a running battle, and I could also feel the hairs in my nose burning when he cracked the bottle five feet away. I took Cris' bottle making her grin.

A quick meal, and me begging off on desert, and she was walking me to my car.

She held my hand once we got clear of the porch light, and turned me to back me up against my car. She brought my hand in hers to the upper slope of her tit. "So you'll be back tomorrow?"

I leaned forward and gave her a light kiss momentarily trapping my hand against her chest. "Sometime after one?"

"Unless you wanted to come here for church tomorrow.'

I smiled and gave her a little longer kiss. "Truth, I'm not really a church person."

She snickered, removed her hand from mine but trapped my hand between us as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Truth, there are times I think about staying in bed Sunday mornings."

She completed that with a SERIOUS lip lock grinding her crotch against my thigh as she ground hers against my hard on. We both moaned into our kiss. "To be continued tomorrow." I got one more quick peck and then she pushed me into my car.

I watched that wiggling ass all the way to the house. Maybe I won't be going to hell for ogling the preachers daughters ass, maybe even a bit of heaven. I smiled all the way home, and even while I washed all the frilly soap scent from my body. All in all not a bad day considering.

--

I showed up Sunday at one o'clock on the dot. There were a few more cars in the parking lot, and several of the church ladies congregating around Cris, so I just went to work, crawling under and starting in on the hoses.

I was just getting started on the last one when my assistant came crawling under the bus grinning. "Starting without me huh?"

I rolled to her stopping just short of a kiss. "The bus yes, you no."

She giggled and gave me a nice kiss. I started to squeeze her ass when we heard the screen door, rolling back just in time like a couple of teenagers having almost gotten caught making out.

With hoses in place, and instructions to just bump the relay and not hold it we crossed our fingers and tried it again.

It jerked around a bit, but it wasn't hosing me down. After cycling it a few times to work the air out of the system and topping off the reservoir with what we had left of the hydraulic fluid it was operational. It could use a little more fluid, but we weren't going to buy a whole gallon, I would get a pint out of the big dispenser at work sometime during the week.

We got a few of the clearance lights working. Not all, but enough to be legal. The rest were covered in duct tape until we could go scrounging in the junk yard next Saturday.

Needless to say the reverend was ecstatic, we didn't have the back door working one hundred percent, but we were getting movement out of the handle, so it looked to be only a matter of time. I think he was trying to count his chickens before they hatched. He wasn't legal to haul passengers until the back door was functional. He did make sure, however, that he and Cris both knew where to squirt the rust buster during the week.

Finally, we were alone while I was picking up my tools, putting covers back on, all the fun stuff after getting things working.

"You know Conrad, Mrs. Peterson is really picky about her driveway."

"Really."

"Mmmm, hmmm. And she would get really mad if we were to drip hydraulic fluid on her driveway when we pick her up next time."

"And just what do you think we need to do to prevent that?"

"Well Jerry's lets us wash the bus for free."

"Oh really."

"Oh yes. But then we'd have to go and take it for a drive to blow all the water out from under. Then we would be able to make sure there aren't any more leaks."

"A drive huh? Any particular destination?"

"Up North maybe?"

I grinned, "Like toward Pinehurst?"

Cris grinned back. "You know, now that you mentioned it, that would be a perfect destination."

I finished packing up and we headed into town. I sprayed the bus down with her supervision. The spray splashing back on both of us from time to time, but Cris just snickered at me grinning when I looked at her now almost transparent shirt and semi-transparent pink bra. Only the pockets covering her nipples keeping her from being fully on display.

She grinned hugging me, "We both need to dry off a bit."

I cupped her tit and glanced down, "Not from where I'm standing."

She tugged the edge of her shirt, "You sure I don't need to take this off and hang it out to dry?"

"Well there is that."

She giggled and pushed me back to the bus. As I pulled out she unbuttoned her shirt letting it hang there. Still covering the tips of her bra, but baring her cleavage and the inner slope of her bra for my enjoyment. "Keep your eyes on the road," she said as I watched her fluffing her shirt.

"Grrrrr."

When we got out to the park we headed out for the far end, almost deserted during the day. She glanced out the windows, and not seeing anyone she only buttoned the two buttons in her cleavage.

We walked over to a tree and sat in the shade. Well I sat, Cris sat on my lap. I held her and just enjoyed her lips, her breath, her sighs.

I got brave and slid my hand inside her shirt, and was delighted when she rotated her arm out to let me have access to her chest without breaking our kiss. Feeling her hardening nipple even under that heavy bra.

I pulled back panting, and gave her tit a good squeeze. "I want to taste you."

She nodded vigorously and pulled my head back to her lips, almost thrusting her chest into my hand. I squeezed it even more vigorously as my other hand snaked up her back to release a bit of heaven.

I fumbled a bit trying to find the catch, then Cris pulled back giggling, "It's a front catch." She leaned back and undid those two buttons, then reached between her tits and began undoing them.

DAMN! I didn't even know they made front catch for something that big! Hearing her sigh as she undid the last, then hesitating for a moment before pulling her shirt and bra aside.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! They were huge, and gorgeous, beautiful, delectable, edi...

Cris was pulling her shirt closed. I looked up at her and her lip was trembling. I stopped her hand and smiled, then looked at that magnificent specimen in front of me and leaned closer. I kissed the upper slope of her tit softly, then slipped my hand under to lift it slightly so I could nibble on her nipple.

For as big as her tits were, I couldn't lift them much. They were like someone had put a pair of large bowls on her chest. Nice large round bowls. Silver dollar areolas and nipples a little larger than a mini marshmallow. And as I leaned closer, her areola puckered up presenting that lovely nipple for me to nibble on.

Feeling that firm nipple on my tongue as I lavished it, her arms wrapped tight around my head. Cris groaning and sighing and squeaking as I enjoyed myself. She gasped when I pulled away and blew softly on her wet nipple, but giggled and then sighed when I went to give its twin its share of attention.

"Enough," she pulled back panting, then leaned down and attacked my mouth. That just left my hands free to squeeze and pinch, and flat out manhandle her chest until she grasped my hands forcing me to stop.

"We need to stop before we can't."

"I don't want to stop," getting my thumb free to stroke her nipple.

She groaned as I stroked her nipple, then trapped my thumb. "I do and I don't. But not here, not like this."

I sighed, "You know you drive me nuts don't you."

Cris smiled, "Good, but just not here. We need to slow down, make sure this is what we both want."

I made like I was going to snap at her neck, "The only thing on my mind right now is you."

She sighed and ground her ass against my hard on. "I know, but can we... I mean... I need to take it a bit slower."

I sighed knowing this wasn't going any further.

"It's not you, it just that... I mean some time back... oh hell..." she just buried her face in my shoulder, a light sobbing reaching my ear.

I held her tight, then pulled her back fighting me all the way and kissed her. She hesitated a moment, then tried to suffocate me.

When I was allowed to breathe, she smiled at me. "Can we just talk for a bit?" she bit her lip, then grabbed the edge of her bra and flashed me her tit. "I'll let you hold my bra hostage if you want."

I just kicked my head back laughing. She grinned and got up to her knees in front of me, flashed me her tits again, then slid the straps out the arm holes and slid her bra off. All I saw after the flash was a fair amount of cleavage.

What surprised me was that she didn't button her shirt up, but tied it under her tits without buttoning it. Her tiny waist hidden by how she was wearing her shirt tucked into her jeans, now emphasized by being bare below those huge tits. A true hourglass figure if I ever saw one.

She tossed her bra at me, and made a face when I inhaled her scent from the cups, but took it back and stuffed it in my pocket before turning her back to me and snuggling in between my legs bringing my arm up under her tits.

She took a deep breath, then began. "Back before we met in college, just after I got out of high school. I was dating this guy. He was kind and sweet and funny. He was just what I thought I wanted in a man. I told him right from the start I wanted to remain a virgin until my wedding night. Kinda crazy right?"

"Mmmm, for some people it works, others not. I mean I know that's what some say you're supposed to do, but the flip side is that you don't really know if you're compatible until it's too late."

"I know that now. So we had been dating for about a year. And yes we fooled around, just not going all the way. Until..."

She kicked her head back and made a noise that sounded like it wasn't the best experience.

"So we had been making out, and he had just brought me to the most mind blowing orgasm. As I was coming to he was between my legs moving up to me. Before I knew it he was on me and... and in me."

She shuddered a little.

"It was painful at first, then it was the most wonderful sensation. I started cumming one after another until I passed out again. And when I came to he had me on my side trying to put it in my bottom."

She started sobbing again. I just turned her in my lap and held her. A conflict of wanting to console her, and enjoying her braless tits in my chest. Consoling won out, barely.

She pulled back looking into my eyes for something, "So it's not you Conrad, it just that I'm..."

I silenced her with a soft kiss, and brought my hand up her side to let my thumb drag back and forth over the side bulge of her tit.

I held her a bit, then she tuned to put her back to me again and snuggled in.

"So when he took you like that, and he gave you a good orgasm before, that would mean he was..."

"OH GAWD!" she exclaimed and covered her face with her hands.

"Does that mean I get to taste you?"

Her head came up so fast she almost gave me a bloody nose.

"OH SHIT, sorry Conrad."

I covered my nose, but smiled at her cussing. "You still haven't answered the question."

"You... you WANT to... without... getting to... to do it?"

I just smiled and made a licking motion.

I had arms and legs wrapped around me as she was suffocating me again, and it got worse when I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed and played.

"Man I wish one of us didn't live at home," she panted before she tried suffocating me again, and this time she was grinding her hot mound against my hard on!

When she let me come up for air I stammered out, "I've been thinking about finding my own place. You wouldn't know anyone that would be interested in helping me find something? A second opinion so to speak."

Cris grinned, "You know, I think I may know of someone that could help."

I kissed the side of her neck, "Well she'd have to be pretty special to meet my standards."

"Oh do tell."

"Well to start, she would have to be smart and witty."

"Uh huh."

I pulled her shirt open enough to let me kiss right at the base of her neck. "And of course drop dead gorgeous."

"Oh really."

I pulled her shirt open to bare he chest almost to her nipple. "And last but certainly not least." I kissed the upper slope of her tit, "She'd have to be," I kissed just barely above her nipple. "Absolutely delicious," and nosed the last of her shirt aside and took her nipple between my lips again.

"Oh hell," she sighed as I switched nipples.

"You know I... mmmmm... I might know of someone..." she gasped when I took her whole areola in my mouth and flicked the tip of her nipple with my tongue.

"But she's pretty picky..." Cris' hand began snaking down between us. "He'd have to feed her." She turned her hand and got a nice grip on my hard on. "And not some little snack. She'd want one of those cream filled all day suckers."

I was getting close and snaked my hand down beside hers, pressing the edge of my hand against her mound, feeling the cleft of her pussy and maybe a hard nub of clit. I just pressed and rotated the edge of my thumb against her.

Cris was spasming against my hand and trying not to scream to loudly, it didn't work. She kicked her head back and let one loose like she was being murdered. I almost came along with her.

We both sat there a bit panting. Cris arched her back just a little, then unbuttoned my shirt and opened it so she could lean against me, bare chest to bare chest. I think it was the most loving tender thing I had experienced to date.

We sat there, and I could feel her warmth and wetness against me. Feeling her move just a little every so often.

I kissed her neck because that was all I could get to. "Do you have any idea how much I want to lay you back and feast on you until you scream again?"

"We need to find you an apartment," she whispered in my ear and ground her tits into my chest.

We sat there a bit until we heard people off in the distance. Cris reluctantly pulled away from my chest and retied her shirt tails. I laughed at her expression when she tried to take her bra back out of my pants pocket. "What am I going to hang from my mirror if you take it back?"

The mouth moved but nothing came out, she chased me a bit until I let her catch me and take it back. Of course that involved more kissing and ass grabbing.

--

The following Saturday I didn't even get the car shut off. As soon as I pulled up Cris was out of the house and in the passenger seat. She was giving me directions and not telling me where we were going.

We pulled into an older section of town. This house, in particular, was in need of a little TLC, but not bad. A nice older home with a single attached garage and a large two plus detached garage.

She directed me to the detached, and practically dragged me up the outside stairs. It was what would be called open concept today. One big room with a kitchenette in one corner and the bathroom next to it.

"So what do you think?"

"Not bad, lots of room. How much?"

"A hundred dollars a month."

I was flabbergasted, "A hundred? What's the catch?"

"Mrs. Anderson's kids have all moved away, and her husband passed last year. She needs a little help with the place. Minor repairs, mow the lawn, help with her car if you can. She said you can even use the shop downstairs of you want to."

I just stared at her in disbelief, only a hundred a month.

Cris came beside me and took my arm in hers, "Think about it Conrad, please. If she can't find someone to help her out she's not sure she can stay here. She was born and raised in that house."

I looked a little closer, just because I was in the mood to tease Cris. It did have a huge shower, but no tub. She saw me checking it out and smiled.

"Oh and Mrs. Anderson is hard of hearing. When she takes her hearing aids out in the evening she wouldn't hear a tornado."

"A tornado huh. And how would that compare to a screaming woman?"

Cris smiled and wrapper her arms around my neck, "We'll just have to find out now won't we." I was forced to stand there while she tried to suffocate me and grind her tits into my chest. I had to retaliate and squeeze her ass until she let me go.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
123456...9