Lap-dancing

Story Info
Turnabout is fair play.
1.8k words
4.24
140.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out the window in the door, I had never seen the guy before.

Cautiously I opened the door a few inches.

'Yes, may I help you?"

"Are you Mrs. Winslow?" he asked.

"Yes."

Suddenly the door flew open with the force the stranger pushed it with knocking me aside. Quickly he entered the foyer and slammed the door shut again.

I panicked, I was home alone. My husband had left that morning for a two day medical conference in Salt Lake City.

"What do you want?" I cried in terror.

"You." He snarled looking out the window to see if he had been observed entering our house.

""I have money, I can give you some money." I volunteered in desperation.

"I don't want your money." he said in contempt.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen window to scan the backyard. Satisfied he had not been seen entering he got down to business.

"Into the bedroom." he ordered.

Not wanting to enrage him I submissively led his to our bedroom.

He looked around the comfortably furnished bedroom

The room was dominated by our king-size bed where Bob and I had made love that morning prior to him leaving for the airport.

"You got music in here?" the stranger asked.

I walked over to the entertainment center and showed him the CD player.

"Put something on." he ordered.

"What would you like to hear?" I asked.

Bob had an extensive collection from classical to rock and roll.

"Something with a beat, something you can dance to." he smiled.

I was not a dancer. Some women have a talent for dancing whereas I just swayed to the music.

The first song that came on was "I am watching you" by Police.

"Do you know what a lapdance is?" the stranger asked.

Visions of naked women dancing before leering men flashed through my mind, "No" I answered.

"Sure you do." he smiled.

"My wife works as a dancer at Pandora's Box." The stranger informed me with a tense look on his face.

Pandora's Box was a local strip joint near the hospital where Bob was an Intern.

"Your husband and his buddies go in there and feel her up all the time." he sneered.

"My husband doesn't go in those kind of places." I said indignantly.

"All guys do, she has told me all about 'Dr. Winslow' and how he loves feeling her tits. Now it's your turn to return the favor. You are going to do a lapdance for me."

So this explained why he had forced his way into my house. I doubted that he would settle merely for me dancing for him, his intentions were to rape me.

Was rape a fate worse than death? Not really, a life scaring experience maybe but you still got to live another day. Countless women had been raped and gone on to live productive lives. Whatever happened I was determined to come out of this alive.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Tom, Tom Shooter."

"Does your wife like dancing Tom?" I asked trying to stall the inevitable.

"She likes the money." Tom grumbled.

"Dance!" Tom demanded

I started swaying to The Thompson Twin's "Hold me now".

Tom was sitting on the edge of our bed with his legs extended out straight to the floor.

"Bend over me." he ordered.

Obediently I moved over closer to him and bent from my waist towards him.

Tom placed a folded five dollar bill between the buttons on the front of my blouse

"That means you take your blouse off." he explained the rules.

Not wanting to infuriate him I straighten up and begin unfastening the buttons down the front of my blouse. When I had unbuttoned the final one I slipped the blouse off my shoulders.

Tom's eyes scanned my white satin bra.

"Bend over again." he demanded.

This time he slipped a folded ten down the front off the cup.

"That's for the bra." He grinned.

The fastener for the bra was on the front. My hand rose up and my finger and thumb squeezed the plastic clasp allowing it to pop open. I peeled the straps off my shoulders and let the bra fall to the floor.

"Wow! You should get implants." he suggested.

"Fuck you." I thought, "If you don't like my tits that's your tough luck!"

His hand reached up and he place another folded bull I n the pocket of my jeans.

"Take them off."

I unfastened my jeans and let them drop over my hips and then kicking each leg I shook them off.

"Now your panties." Tom said holding up a twenty dollar bill.

This is what I had feared, the final barrier between me and this stranger. I couldn't stop the tears as I tugged my panties down over my hips.

I was not shaven, my mousey brown pubic hair only neatly trimmed so it would not escape my swimsuit.

As I removed my last piece of clothing Tom wiggled his kaki shorts down over his hip allowing his erection to pop out. He pulled them down until the waistband was around his boney knees.

"Come over here." he ordered.

Completely naked I went to him straddling his extended legs.

"Sit!" he barked.

This was the hardest part as I lowered myself onto his lap. I felt his cock and balls pressed against my crotch. Bob's was the only cock that had been there in the past year and then only two before him, both of my choice.

"Turn around." Tom directed.

At least I would not have to look at his face as he violated me. I did the crossing of legs and pivoted on his package.

"Rise up a bit"

Again I did as I was told.

Tom aligned the head of his cock with my opening.

"OK" he gave me permission to lower myself onto his cock.

I controlled the rate he entered me, my pussy stretching to accommodate his girth.

Tom's cock felt like every other cock that had filled my pussy.

Finally I felt my pussy lips press against his balls, he was all the way in me.

"Move it!" he snapped.

I started to move my hips grinding his cock inside of me.

Tom's hands slid up my sides and cupped my breasts, gently squeezed them and then slid back down to the insides of my thighs inches from my cock filled pussy.

I realized this was the first time I had been on top and in control in many months. My husband always climbed on top of me and it was usually "Wham Bam, thank you Mam" shortchanging me of my orgasm. Being on top I set the pace.

"Lay on the bed, I want to ride you." I boldly instructed Tom.

He looked confused, what had caused this change in my head?

"I want to ride your cock properly!" I emphasized.

I raised myself up off his cock while he moved, sprawling himself across the bed on his back.

This time I mounted him facing him, my tits hanging in front of his face as his cock slid into me ounce more.

"That's better." I said as my pelvic muscles contracted on his cock.

I felt the murmurs of an orgasm stirring deep within me and I decided I was going to go for a climax of my own with my attacker.

"I am wicked!" I thought as I started to fuck the still surprised Tom.

My tits bounced inches from his face as I begin to buck up and down on his cock like a wildcat. His hands cupped my ass cheeks so he could drive his meat into me harder.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" I begged.

My loss in inhibition and desire of an orgasm had transformed Tom into my lover instead of a stranger using my body.

My change of attitude affected Shooter as well, no longer was he a rapist seeking vengeance but had become my lover seeking mutual satisfaction. I noticed a more loving and gentler approach to our fucking, as if he cared for my feelings.

Our bodies were moving in synchronicity now, our passion feeing off each other like the winds generated by a forest fire feed the flames.

If you had told me a mere few hours before I would be fucking a man other than my husband and working on an orgasm with him I would have said you were insane. But here I was in the middle of the afternoon riding a stranger's cock in my own bed.

Perhaps the wickedness of it contributed to my fervor or the fact that my sex life had become hum-drum over the years. Gone was the passion for lovemaking and now it had become just another task to satisfy my husband's urges.

I knew if I didn't submit to Bob he would seek release elsewhere. For all I knew he could be screwing a hooker in his hotel room tonight.

The mere thought of my husband with his dick in some floozy caused me to drive my cunt down hard on Tom's ready to erupt cock.

"Oh my God, you want it real bad Baby!" Tom groaned as the head of his cock kissed my cervix.

"Fuck me you bastard, you wanted your cock in me so fuck!" I taunted Shooter.

"You dirty little cock-loving slut, I am going to fill you with my cum." Tom warned.

"Shut the fuck up and show me!" I challenged.

As I gazed into Shooter's dark eyes his face contorted and I felt his warm sperm filling my cavity.

Realizing another man was coming in me triggered my climax.

It had been a long time since I had experienced such an intense orgasm. My body trembled as his passion shot through me causing that tingle radiating from this cock as if it were a lightening rod.

"Oh yes, yes! That is fucking it!" I screamed as the beast escaped its cage.

The warm sensation deep inside my womb continued as he pumped spurt after spurt of his thick creamy cum inside of me.

Then something unexpected happened, my puss juices released in a deluge of sweet sticky fluid bathing his cock. There must have been a cupful of juices squirted over his loins.

I don't know how long I blacked out for but when I opened my eyes Tom's spent cock was still in me. Never had I had a cock soak in my pussy after coming. I had a feeling of peaceful fulfillment as I had never known before.

Tom had his arms around me holding me tight to his body. Seeing my eyes open he started to release me.

"No." I said, "I want to feel it in me a bit longer."

Tom's arms tighten once more as I savored the bliss of satisfaction.

We lay locked in each others arms until I could feel life ebbing into Tom's cock once again. My pussy twitched in hopes of being fucked again.

"You really liked it?" Tom said as I slowly began riding his hardening cock.

"I loved it and want you to fuck me all night!" I grinned.

"But what about your husband?" Tom asked.

"He will not be home until tomorrow."