Lap Dog

Story Info
Pup's mistress has a special night planned for them both.
5.7k words
4.19
17.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganNyx
MorganNyx
19 Followers

Princess laid on her stomach, enjoying the comfort of her chaise lounge. Long brown hair parted down the middle, she tucked it behind her ears to keep it from blocking the view of her book. Her sheer nightgown dipped in a flattering scoop framing full, soft breasts. Her name suited her sweet looking face, sumptuous body. Classical music played softly from a Bluetooth speaker on the wall. She didn't know anything about the concerto, or any classical compositions for that matter. But she liked the way it washed over her as she read.

There was a soft knock at the door, then another. She didn't look up from her book, but she did reach for her phone on the table and tap the music off.

The door opened, and a tall blonde man in a dark suit walked in. He was very handsome despite the long scar across his smiling lips.

He took off his shoes and jacket, walked into the living room, and knelt. The room was silent except for the turning of a page.

Princess smiled without acknowledging him, intent on reading. "I'm going to finish this chapter. Don't move."

There were only a few sentences left, and Princess soon closed her book. She set it on the coffee table.

She stood up, stretched languidly, and walked across the room past the kneeling man. In a jewelry box on the wall unit, she found a silver collar. Princess delicately removed it from the box and fastened it around his neck. He made no move. Crouching down, she placed her lips a breath away from his ear and whispered, "Stand up and strip, darling."

She stepped back to admire him as he slowly unbuttoned. He was such a beautiful man, several inches taller and nicely muscled from his mornings at the gym. Fair hair covered his chest and legs; only his crotch remained perfectly bare. He stood up straight, dark blue eyes fixed on the floor. She approached and ran a finger down his chest and stomach, stopping just short of his penis. Already hard, it twitched at her touch,

A slight smile rose on his face, he loved showing off for Princess. He's the only one who could call her that. It may be the name on her birth certificate, but to everyone else, she would simply be Essie.

That's what it read on her name tag the day they met. He was named Adam, but here at home that mattered less.

She grabbed a silver leash from the wall and clipped it to the small D-ring on his collar. Her dress brushed against him and he shivered involuntarily. Princess suppressed a smile as she pulled sharply down once on the leash. He immediately dropped to his hands and knees.

"Good boy. Follow." She led him across the living room, down a hallway, and through an open door: the bedroom. It was large and minimally furnished, but comfortable. The bed was made and the surfaces clear of clutter. A pale pink orchid bloomed in its vase on the dresser.

She tugged up on the chain, dropped it, and raised her arms above her head. "Undress me." He stood up bent down and pulled her nightgown off from the hem, careful not to touch her skin, as soft and tempting as it was. He left her panties on, as usual. She reached up to caress his face, watching him revel in her near-nakedness. Her pierced nipples hardened in the cool air. He looked up, meeting her eyes for the first time since he'd come home. They were warm with total adoration. She smiled and took hold of his leash by the collar, pulling him in for a kiss. The heated touch of his lips, the warmth of his tongue in her mouth—he clearly wanted her. She was proud of his restraint, that he hadn't grabbed her and pushed her to the bed.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Would you like to touch my breasts, sweetheart?"

He nodded and wet his lips, "Yes, Princess. Please."

"Mm, you have permission. But get on your knees." Adam dropped obediently to his knees, and his hands warmed her breasts with loving, tender kneading. She sighed as his fingers lightly circled and squeezed her nipples. He looked up her and grinned broadly before focusing his attention back on her breasts. He pushed them up with his hands and began to kiss down her cleavage, then nipples. His tongue swept flat across the left nipple, then the right. He flicked the tip of his tongue up and down, almost tickling her and finishing with a soft suckle. She could feel her panties moistening and decided her pussy needed more attention.

With one hand holding the leash, she ran the other through his soft blonde hair, then tugged on it. He stopped his caresses immediately, dropped his hands to his lap and looked up at her. It was such a beautiful view, this young Adonis at her feet, awaiting her instruction, that she momentarily lost her train of thought. She smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"Let's move to the bed." She released his hair but kept hold of the leash. Princess led him to the bed, sat and patted the space next to her. Adam sat down and waited for her command.

Wordlessly, she kissed him. This time, she pulled him close and lay back so he could lie mostly on top of her. She wore the end of the leash on her wrist. Both hands free, Princess ran her hands up and down his back. Their lips pressed and nipped and sighed. Without breaking the kiss, she guided one of his hands to her panties. Adam gingerly traced the seam of her lips through the soft fabric. It was warm and damp with her arousal. She moaned through their kisses. He pressed his hand against her mound and she humped it eagerly. Their breathing was ragged, now. She broke from his lips to kiss and bite his shoulder. The pain caused him to gasp and he buried his face in her neck, tasting her skin hungrily. She could feel his thick, rigid member against her thigh.

She wanted more. Princess moaned into her lover's ear, "Now, lick me." He rolled off of her, and his chain rattled against itself. He positioned himself between her legs and gently pulled her panties down. He licked his lips in anticipation of tasting his mistress.

He leaned in close and kissed her lips softly at the top of her wet seam. He let his tongue slip between her lips and broadly stroked down. Princess gasped. Adam's tongue steadily slid back up to her clit, pressed it firmly and retreated. He then shifted down near her entrance and lazily lapped at the wetness there. They both groaned in appreciation. Adam kissed her swelling lips again and dove into their depths. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, spreading them to better taste her sweet and salty pleasure. His lips and tongue wrapped around her hardened pearl. She thrusted into his face as his hot tongue swirled over her clit. The chain from his leash was pressed between his neck and her thigh. Her cries grew higher in pitch. He groaned again, licked faster, spurred on by his mistress's ecstatic moaning and dripping cunt.

Her orgasm crashed over her and washed out the room. The climax's intensity stole the sound He kept licking, even as her thighs tightened around his neck and cut off his meager air supply. It seemed an eternity before she relaxed her legs and wiggled away from his eager lips. She found herself giggling, suddenly ticklish. He sat up on his knees, grinning and wiping his wet face on his arm. He was always so proud to make his mistress feel good. She gazed down at him for a moment. Those adoring eyes, gorgeous smile. And the thick, gently curved cock so hard and ready for her. She could tell he was aching to thrust it into her. She was tempted as well. But rules were rules.

She crooked a finger at him. "Come here." He positioned himself next to her on the bed. She grasped his manhood near the base and gently stroked upward. His mouth parted and breath deepened. Princess continued her light touches, over the head and back down to lightly scratch his balls. He closed his eyes in delicious agony. She took a firm hold of them and said quietly, "Again, pet."

"Yes, Princess." As soon as she let him go, Adam turned to the nightstand and opened a drawer. He retrieved a pink wand and turned back to her. She tugged a bit on the leash and he lay close to her, spooning her soft body. They kissed deeply. And then he turned on the vibrator.

He pressed it to her mound and slowly slid it down her lips. She moaned with pleasure, mouth still on his. With one free hand, she pulled his leash, fondling herself with the other. Her hips rocked into the brilliant sensations, hot and exquisite sparks built up in her pussy.

She pulled on her hardened nipple. She could hear the toy vibrate against her slippery lips. Adam applied just enough pressure to make her shake with sensation.

Already so sensitive from the previous orgasm, she had to breathe deeply to prevent from being overcome. She bit his lower lip fiercely. He moaned and she released him just as her muscles began to clench down, and he pressed the vibrator hard against her clitoris.

She gasped and cried out, "Yeah! Fuuuuck yeah!" as the spasms took over and her vision washed away, leaving only her body, his warmth, her climax.

He waited for her rocking to ease and put down the vibrator, turned off. He crawled on top of her and kissed her softly, breathing heavily and needing his own release. She let herself rest, knowing what comes next. It even made her giggle a bit, mischievously. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Okay, baby." She grinned, loving the feel of his hands as they pawed at her sides, breasts, his mouth as it pressed against her neck, nipping here and there. She reached up to his neck and traced fingers below his collar, giving herself a moment to luxuriate in seeing those oceanic eyes gazing down at her. Wanting her and needing her body. Her permission. She pressed a hidden release with nimble fingers. The collar slipped off. She put it on her nightstand slowly, letting it clink against the wood.

She felt him exhale as if he had been holding his breath. She buried her fingers in his hair and brought his face close to hers. Their lips brushed. Her pussy was soaked and needy.

"Adam. You're loose."

For a moment he was still, looking at her eyes and mouth, a sweet grin breaking the solemness his face usually held. "Thank you, Princess."

Then he kissed her. His kiss was not soft and giving now, no it was hard. Pulling from her what he needed, taking her lips and tongue over. She spread her legs and crossed her ankles over his back. His hardness slipped into her easily, but the sudden filling was shocking. She loved it.

"Ahh, you feel so fucking good. So wet and tight."

He did not take her gently. His thrusts were steady, strong, and perfectly aimed. He knew her body. He would make her feel good while satisfying himself. He took hold of her and rolled onto his back, keeping himself inside of her. Once on top, Essie ground her hips down against him. She screamed out, unable to keep herself contained. Not when he was like this. greedily tugging at her nipples one second, then sitting up to take them into his mouth the next.

"You're perfect. Fucking beautiful." He bit her, a little harder than she'd like. For that, she tugged at his hair but he was unleashed, free now. He tugged a fistful of her hair in response and kissed her, still thrusting inside of her.

She'd never been able to fuck like this with anyone else. Her teasing had brought him to a frenzy and he was going to have everything he wanted. Just as she allowed. Clutched against his chest, Essie felt him speed up his thrusts, grabbing her ass so that there'd be purplish marks in the morning. He wanted to come.

She held him tight and buried her face in his neck, whispering between kisses, "Yes, love, come inside me. I wanna feel you come. Now, baby."

At now, he pushed into her hard, a bit painfully. But she could feel his hot seed pumping into her. His groan was low, after the fact. She felt a fluttering in her chest. She loved this.

He slowly lowered them back onto the bed and wrapped a loosened sheet over them. She was appreciative, as she had just started to feel the coolness of the room.

She let herself sink down into the bed, laying her head on his chest. His skin smelled musky and sweet, the freshness of his soap mixing with the sweat. A delicious clean smell.

She might have dozed off. Her eyes fluttered open when he kissed her head and whispered, "I love you, Princess." Princess. Her legal name, but only he called her that. His voice was a deep, almost raspy bass that used to make her nervous. Back when they first met. Before she knew what a lap dog he was.

"I love you, darling." She whispered back. Her whole body ached. It was lovely. She wanted to stay just like this, unmoving. Listening to his heart. There was a gurgling sound. And his stomach. "Are you hungry?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I could eat. But first, I wanna shower. Is that okay?"

She smiled up at him and said, "Sure. But I'm getting in there with you."

Adam gave her another kiss on the forehead, and then a lingering one on her lips. Sometimes, when he was with her she didn't want him farther than necessary. His presence, especially his physical presence, was a comfort.

Luckily, he liked being kept close. The slightest touch did set him off, though. There were times when she wondered how he got anything done with that kind of libido. She considered herself pretty frisky, so having someone outpace her had been a surprise. But it was difficult to keep her hands off.

Their bathroom, like the rest of the apartment, was beautifully designed and bigger than she could have dreamed. When he'd inherited the loft and asked her to move in, she'd done so on the condition that they hire someone to professionally redesign the place. She was no decorator, but the man she'd worked with outdid himself. The bathtub was more than big enough for two, and while initially, she'd scoffed at the idea of having multiple shower heads, she now felt too spoiled to go without them.

Besides, the largesse they'd put into the master bath paid off in moments like these. Essie and Adam had space to take their showers simultaneously and without touching. But that rarely happened. She'd be washing her hair, minding her own business, and glance over to see him watching her hungrily, erect and oblivious to the shower running over him. Sometimes she'd make him wait. Hours or days. Others, she'd drop to her knees for a loving kiss.

This shower was one of the latter. The water was hot but the vent kept it from getting too steamy. Essie loved her luscious soaps. She chose the scents for herself and Adam with care. Hers, lavender, his sandalwood. They stepped in, each appreciating the warmth.

"Here," Adam said, "I'll wash you."He took the darker soap bar in his hands and ran it under the water. Its floral aroma was almost as satisfying as his hands felt on her skin. He started at her shoulders, massaging her muscles as he spread lather. Arms, chest, back, butt, all lovingly soaped without an inch spared. He slid from Essie's firm butt to her legs, taking his time the whole way down to her feet. He knelt on the tiles and massaged her soles and each individual toe lovingly. Likely for more time than was necessary, she thought but didn't begrudge him such a simple pleasure. When he was done, she stepped back under a showerhead and rinsed off. She was sure to put a leg up on the ledge and spread her vulva lips carefully, allowing him to watch her wash the last remnant of their lovemaking away. He stood up, and she noticed he was erect once more.

"My turn," she said smiling. His woody soap's smell complemented hers as the lather built up in her hands and on his skin. She followed his pattern, sweetly reaching up and rubbing his shoulders and defined torso. She squeezed his ass a bit hard and then ran a sudsy hand between the cheeks. He made a low growling sound. "Shh, be a good boy for me." She washed his legs as well, and careful to only barely brush her nail over his testicles on the way down. Once he was fully soapy, she gently pushed him into the falling water.

Then, she kissed him. Deeply, tongues writhing and pushing water from their mouths. The bubbles fell away. Her left hand found his rigid cock and massaged it.

Princess broke the kiss to step back for air, still gripping his cock. "I think this would feel better in my mouth, don't you?"

"Yes, Princess."

"Do you want me to suck on it?"

Yes, please."

"Please what?"

"Please, Princess let me feel your mouth on your pet's cock."

Essie smiled graciously and knelt down. She gripped his ass and brought him close. His hard erection brushed her full, soft lips. He shivered. She kissed the tip then parted her lips to surround his head. Not sucking yet, just lapping her tongue against it. He smelled of soap but she could taste the tantalizing salt of precome. She slowly closed her lips again, and moved lower to the base of his cock. Her lips kissed and her tongue lapped at him, agonizingly slow. He panted above her, watching her work up back toward the tip. Her kisses got sloppier and more hungry. Her tongue went down below his shaft, sliding over his sack and taint. Her tongue slipped over his hole momentarily before returning to his balls, where she sucked softly.

"So good, Princess,"

She paused for a moment to look up at her sweet pet. Adam's mouth hung open, his expression almost pained in pleasure. His cock twitched. She took a breath. Essie opened her mouth wide and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. They both groaned when the tip of his cock breached her throat. Her lips met his skin at the base of his shaft and she cradled his balls in one hand. Pulling away she swirled the tip with her tongue before sliding him slowly back into her throat, again and again. Steadily, she deep throated her bitch's cock as he panted above her. His muscled tensed up in warning and she stopped suddenly. She squeezed his balls a bit as she pulled back and took the hard member from her mouth. A trail of thick saliva connected them until she broke it with a sweep of her tongue.

"Do you want more, pet?" she asked, grinning.

"Yes, please Princess! God, yes."

"You want to come for me, baby? You want to come in your Princess' mouth?"

"Oh fuck, please, Princess! I'm begging you!"

"Haha, well since you want it so badly-"

Essie cut herself off and shoved the thick cock into her mouth, triggering a gasp from Adam. She worked the shaft rapidly with a hand, twisting and squeezing while sucking him tightly into her mouth. She bobbed faster and faster, and his breathing became shallow, quick. She toyed with his balls some more and soon he was thrusting involuntarily, his body taut, mouth open. Then pulsing, a twinge of pleasure in her belly like the aftershocks of orgasm, and her mouth was full of his come: warm and almost sweet. She sucked it all into her mouth but didn't swallow. When no more released from his cock she stood, a little awkward from stiffness. He had not yet caught his breath but he kissed her deeply, taking all the semen from her mouth and swallowing it thoughtlessly. He held her tightly against him, and she noticed the water was beginning to cool down.

"Let's get out of here and eat some real food, love."

Dinner was already waiting in the slow cooker, a savory stew Essie had thrown together that morning. She removed the lid and ladled out fragrant portions for each of them. "How was work?"

"Work was work. I have a new junior associate in my department who I'm helping to train. He seems smart, so hopefully, he picks up everything quickly. How was your day?"

"Quiet, which is a nice change. Finished up that report I was putting off and called it an early day."

"Great. And um, tomorrow is still on?"

Essie smiled, "Oh, yes. We're confirmed for tomorrow. I'm so glad you'll finally meet her."

They ate and chatted a bit more about work, the food, and upcoming holidays. But every so often, Essie caught a furrowing in Adam's brow. She realized he was nervous, and knew better than to bring it up. Any reassurances would only make him more anxious.

MorganNyx
MorganNyx
19 Followers
12