Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

Jen did a 360-degree fan around the pole, spreading her legs to the cheering crowd as she flipped over in the air holding herself up by her arms. Keeping her stance and not touching the ground, her arms strained as she pulled her body in, hooking her legs around the pole and ending with a monkey drop, spinning around the pole inverted and dropping down, landing on the stage in a sitting position.

Spreading her legs wide in front of the crowd, she smiled as they cheered. Sitting there a few seconds, she then leaned forward, knowing the tight top exaggerated her cleavage as she whipped her head around letting the long tresses of her hair fan around her.

Again the full light brought her the opened bluntness of the guys' gazing directly on her body. Jen's feeling of being sultry and desired intensified, the stirrings of lust building slowly within her as she danced. Her nipples were hardening against her top as she let the exhibitionist side of her take over.

It was not an unfamiliar feeling as she sometimes would feel this way while working, it was the bared openness of the situation and seeing the deliberate stares of the men causing her to get turned on.

Even while Jen's mind roamed, her body kept dancing. Every stripper learned early on to let their body to take control, maintaining a fluid motion even if something else was going on around them or their thoughts were straying. Jen's hips swayed, her body seductively moving in beat to the music.

She slowly climbed up the pole, again performing a fan legs maneuver before flipping upside down, her hair cascading to the floor. In this position she knew gravity was displaying her cleavage to full potential as the crowd shouted in response.

She lowered herself down, rolling and raising her ass, her hips continuing to sway in beat to the music. Rising up the pole, she did a front hook spin—her back to the pole and ankle wrapped around it for support while her knees were extended—and spun down, again ending up laying on the floor as she performed several body waves.

Spreading her legs, Jen did a slow backflip, her tight abdominal muscles raising her ass and legs off the ground by sheer strength. Using the momentum she brought her legs from behind as she ended arched before the crowd with her legs spread. Cheers again erupted as she went to her knees and began humping the stage.

Even with her outfit still on money was being thrown across the stage and Jen felt good, less worried about the instructed quota as she let the music flow through her, guiding her routine.

She slowly lowered herself until she was completely prone on the stage, rolling onto her stomach and began crawling to the pole, her leg movements exaggerated to show off her ass and covered crotch to the group. The song ended as she came to rest against the pole as the next song, Evanescence's 'Whisper' came on.

Jen loved this song. Standing up, she slowly wrapped her body around the pole as the music took over, spinning wildly to the fast introduction of the song.

She had done this routine several times, so the fairy jumps, chair spins, and martini spins came naturally as Jen became absorbed into the song. She entered a trance-like state as her body worked the pole, lost in the music. She enjoyed pole exercise and became completely involved with her dancing, no longer even aware of the crowd other than the occasional loud cheers as she performed her maneuvers, her body more an extension of the pole than dancing with it.

Jen's body was completely limber now, her routine obviously delighting the crowd. Her body felt more alive, her arousal climbing as she exerted herself, her nipples tightening, thankful she did not planned on stripping down to a thong, having not worn one. The short tight hot pants made one look funny, and she had only been planning on a practice session. She was just glad not to show off her wet crotch.

Eventually the song came to its slow end and as it faded away, Jen became aware of her surroundings again, realizing the club was completely silent, not even the sound of construction echoing. Looking up still smiling as the song ended, the room immediately burst into screams as everybody applauded. Several of the girls gave her the 'thumbs up' and Jen realized she must have done one of her better performances, not really remembering exactly what she did, hoping the girls could tell her so she could possible repeat it in the future. She had been completely absorbed with the music.

The next song came on—another slow one, so she rose up as Ke$ha's Animal started to play. She felt her arms and legs protest from exertion, knowing she must have done well for them to be like this after one routine as she began to slowly strut up the stage, her hips swaying. It was now time to dance in order to give her arms and legs a rest.

She began undulating her body to the slow song, slowly lowering herself into the splits, then fanning them out to the crowd to their resulting roars.

Jen felt something hit her crotch and looked down to see one guy crumbling dollars and throwing them directly at her opened legs. Instead of rebuking him, she smiled, slowly moving her right leg up and around until she was bent on her knees her ass and crotch pointing directly towards the guy as she began to shimmy her hips.

While she ground her hips she was surprised at feeling a touch on her thigh. Looking beneath her she watched a man's hand slid up her leg. On a normal night, any touching of the girls on stage was taboo; however, with the lessened restrictions for the 'private party' the guys were bolder. Jen continued dancing as the hand slid up—sending a small thrill through Jen's body—then briefly squeezing her covered ass. The guys around them her shouting their approval as she felt the waistband of her shorts pulled slightly and the familiar feel of a dollar being inserted into her shorts as the waistband was let go.

Jen immediately rolled to face the crowd, seeing a different guy who had given her the tip. She began dancing towards him, giving her attention to him as all tips deserved. While dancing she looked at her hip seeing he had given her a $10.00 bill.

With her previous exertion on the pole, Jen's body was already beginning to perspire, knowing it was causing her skin to get a soft sheen, glowing in the bright white light of the house lights as she lowered to her knees, crawling towards the guy who had tipped her. Reaching the edge of the stage where he was standing Jen rose up to a kneeling position, moving her knees out and in as her torso gyrated with the music. Seeing him smile, she reached behind him, pulling his head into her chest to the loud roars of approval from the guys around him.

As expected, immediately more dollars started to get thrown on the stage as Jen began to seriously work the crowd. She continued undulating her body as she moved to the other side of the stage, seductively swaying as she repeated her moves for that side of the stage, only without the big tip as the song ended.

Looking around Jen again noticed most of the guys were watching her, even though a few of the girls were topless and dancing for them. It was then Jen realized she was on her fourth song without even taking off her top, having been too absorbed in the music. Looking around she saw quite a few tips on the stage already, but knew what was expected of her as she felt her blood speed up in preparation to flashing herself to the crowd.

When the song ended Jen was afraid of another slow song, hoping Gary mixed things up as a siren began to play, recognizing Pussycat Dolls' 'When I Grow Up' remix. Jen quickly stood up, strutting to the middle of the stage as her hips swayed exaggeratedly.

She now moved faster, her body rolling as she jerked her head back and forth letting her hair fan around her as her hands slid over her body, squeezing her breasts to the crowd's obvious delight. She bent down, putting her hand over her crotch as she flexed her ass, jutting her crotch up and down before them before standing up and facing them, getting ready for the refrain which started out "When I grow up..."

Jen continued to jerk her hips forward, her hands roaming over her body as she danced, sometimes dropping to the floor in splits, sometimes slowly grinding on the stage. As the refrain began Jen prepared herself for the quick phrase of "I want to have boobies" came on, ripping the front of her vest open and flashing her tits to the crowd, quickly pulling it back to cover her as the throng erupted in cheers and groans.

Smiling at them she turned around, popping her butt as she moved her shoulders and waist. Again when the refrain came across "I want to have boobies" she spun around, quickly flashing the crowd before pulling the halves of her top closed yet again.

This time Jen let go of the top, letting it simply hang across her breasts. As she danced, the movements of her arms and body caused the top to part and periodically flash the crowd.

When the solo portion came on, Jen undulated until it ended, working the vest off her shoulders and throwing it to the stage to the crowd's obvious pleasure.

She now strutted down the stage, her firm breasts swaying as she danced. Running her hands up her body, she almost gasped when she slid them across her nipples—they were more sensitive than usual—and she again felt her body stirring in arousal from dancing in front of the guys.

Jen moved to the other end of the 'V' of the stage, continuing to dance, letting both sides watch her equally—one of the tricks of earning decent tips was never alienate the crowd. Jen's hands were over her body as her hips jerked in seductive motions as the song began to unwind.

Jen waited for Gary's voice announcing her name, an indication of the set coming to an end when it blended into another song, The Dream's 'Panties To the Side' starting off with "Let me fuck you baby" blaring through the speakers.

Jen was surprised as she had already done four songs for a full set and was topless, but let her body move with the song as she moved to the main pole. Glancing at the DJ booth, Gary waved his finger around his head telling her it was a request as she mentally shrugged, moving to the sensual beat of the crude song.

Jen gyrated around the pole, hearing several shouts of 'take it off' indicating they wanted her nude, but Jen did not dance nude—the night before was more than enough for her. Yet as she swayed, her body became even more aroused as the crowd's chants became more persistent.

While dancing seductively, Jen observed a man approach the stage, waving towards her. Dropping down, she crawled to her as her tits swayed beneath her. Reaching the guy at the end of the stage and expecting a tip, he instead fanned out a wad of cash, yelling to her over the music.

"A hundred for the bottoms," he said, pointing to the cash on the stage.

Jen's eyes opened wide, feeling a flush across her body as she rocked her body to the song, seeing and counting ten ten-dollar bills on the stage.

She slowly shook her head but the guy remained standing there as she danced. Getting up, Jen noted Mary on the other side holding up a tip—obviously from one of the shyer guys in the crowd. It was not uncommon for somebody to ask another dancer to give a tip—particularly in the hopes of seeing them dance together.

As Mary pushed the money—a five dollar bill Jen noted—into Jen's waistband she pulled Jen towards her, pressing their tits together for the crowd's approval. Meanwhile she whispered into Jen's ears, "These are bunch of fucking tight wads, we barely have a hundred bucks between us. Whatever you can do to rile up this crowd, it needs to be done," she said, pulling away from Jen after they exchanged a brief kiss to the roaring applause of the crowd.

Jen slowly moved back up to dance in the middle of the stage, her mind in turmoil. The club had well over fifty guys present, and yet after one set they had barely collected $100—when the goal was $2000! Jen felt despondent as she spun around the pole.

Coming to a stop facing the crowd, she again saw the guy in the middle, the fan of bills still on the stage as he pointed to it. Jen realized they needed every single tip, coming to the only inevitable conclusion.

As the final refrain came on, Jen slowly looked at the guy standing on the stage. Her attention solely focused on the man, the song's refrain came across the speakers as she swayed her hips, meeting his eyes...

Baby boo, There ain't nothing better than me loving you.

Baby girl, There ain't nothing like when I'm in your world.

The talking beat continued as Jen made up her mind...

I wanna make love, To you, Baby Doll Pull your panties to the side Right here I'm gonna break you off.
Jen reached down and with deliberate motion unsnapped her pants, her hips swaying as she let go, allowing them to drop to the ground, kicking them behind her.

The man smiled at her, nodding and moving away, the stack of cash lying on the stage as Jen continued swaying to the end of the song wearing nothing but her 6-inched platform sandals, the crowd screaming in approval. As she gyrated she saw more guys throwing tips on the stage, thankful she had at least been able to pull more money out of the crowd.

Unfortunately, she also knew this set a precedent for the other girls, who would have to work the stage as well and possibly strip down.

As the song ended Jen got ready to grab her clothes and get the money off the stage when another song came on! She looked at Gary who merely shrugged at her—she never had done five songs in a set and was beginning to feel her exertion getting the better of her. She wanted to take a quick break before counting how much she had made and working the crowd—and get back dressed.

Now not only was she naked, she was expected to dance that way for another song. None of the girls who went naked during their set did so until the end. They were only naked for a moment before leaving the stage and the DJ's knew better. Nobody danced that way, not wanting to set any expectations from the crowd.

As The Birthday Massacre's "In the Dark" began playing Jen had a brief flashback to the night before—that song was playing when she had sat down on Chuck's lap with Dan across from her, when everything began. Her mind wandered to dancing naked to the guys last night, feeling her body again respond, her pulse beginning to throb and her nipples tightened.

As the steady rock song beat Jen spun around the pole, the crowd cheering her on as she danced naked before them.

Jen did a few body waves and then pulled herself up, absently doing a fan legs spin to the roar of the crowd. She then came to the realization she had just spread her bare pussy to the crowd. Being the professional she continued her spin, although her mind was in turmoil on how to dance and work the pole naked without being too obvious.

The music and her arousal began to get the best of her, and seeing the money growing on the stage, Jen finally thought "Fuck it" and continued her routine.

Needless to say the crowd went ecstatic as Jen did her full routine, exposing herself before the cheering, leering crowd. As the song ended she lowered herself down in a triple spin, her body tucked in towards the pole in a crouch as she inverted herself, lowering her body to the floor. As the song came to its final end, she flipped her legs over, again baring her bare crotch to the crowd as she extended her hands over her head.

"Gentlemen, let's hear a show of applause and approval for Diamond!" Gary's voice came over the speakers, barely heard over the cheers and applause of the crowd.

Jen stood up to more cheers as she crouched down to get her clothes and money, which was still being thrown on the stage.

Finally collecting everything, she went back to the dressing room to get dressed and recuperate.

"Oh my God," Denise's voice came from behind her, "that was fucking fantastic!" she said. "Damn girl, I knew you had moves, but holy shit, even I'm hot after that set!" she said laughing as she sat down besides Jen.

"I have no idea what happened," Jen said. "Mary said we needed more cash, and this guy offered $100 for me to take off my pants, and well," she smirked, "one thing led to another. What surprised me was Gary playing another song, dancing to a routine not meant to be seen naked," she grinned.

"Well, naked or not, it was hot. You pulled some moves none of us have seen, have you been practicing?" she asked.

As they talked, Jen redid her make-up, wiping herself down with her Wet Wipes—nothing worse than a sweaty smelly stripper—and then put back on her outfit.

"By the way," Denise said, "that outfit is hot...another pick of Dan's?" she asked to Jen's nod. "Damn girl, we all need a guy willing to dress his girl up to strip in front of other men. I need to borrow him one day for a shopping spree," she laughed as Tim entered the room carrying a couple of drinks.

"I figured after that routine you needed a refresher," he said.

Without thinking Jen took the large drink. After such a lengthy set, the cool burn of the vodka felt good going down, the warmth in her stomach joining the previous drink's as she drank the whole thing.

"So where are we on our demanded goal?" Jen asked.

"Well, we have put up a couple tip jars around the bar for the guys to show their appreciation," Denise said. "It was getting hard adding up the money, so Tim's been emptying them every once and a while and giving us the tally. Tim?" she asked the bartender.

"It was hurting there for a bit, but after Diamond's 'revealing' performance," he grinned, "you are up to around $300, not counting that wad of cash from Diamond's performance," he said nodding to the pile of money as Jen handed it to him.

A small part of her wondered why Tim was calling her by her stripper name. The guys usually used their real names in private; however, as Denise got up she put the thought out of her head, following the other woman out.

Jen heard Live's 'Lightning Crashes' finishing up, knowing Mary was performing her set. As she exited by the side of the stage she saw the blonde slowly rotating around the center pole in a thonged bikini. Jen watched for a few bit until the next song, Timbaland's 'Carry Out' began to play.

As Jen came from the stage she was immediately waved over to a couple tables. Choosing one, the guys complimented her on her performance asking if she could keep them company for a while as they worked on the floor. Jen realized these were some of the carpeting guys as they walked her over to the back corner of the club where the bare floor was revealed.

They pulled a roll of carpeting—a dark black and purple pattern—and began rolling it out. One of the guys looked up asking, "You just going to stand there or you going to help us pass the time?" he asked snottily.

Jen was taken aback by the guy's abruptness, but started dancing as they went back to work, each of them occasionally looking up to watch her. Jen realized they were actually going to continue to work while she danced!

For most of her routine she had only seen the guys around the stage, not realizing many of the others had still be working while still watching. She then vaguely recalled the sounds of sawing, hammering, and drilling during her routine. It made sense, but she was still taken back, usually having guys solely there for her dance.

Jen swayed to the music, the guys pausing once in a while in their work to watch her for a bit before continuing on. It was a strange experience, Jen thought, as if she were nothing more than a fixture or a football game they only looked at once and a while to get the score.

"So do you guys work independently or exclusively for Mr. DeWight?" she asked trying to make conversation while she danced.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers