Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,539 Followers

The rude guy from before looked up, glaring at her, "You're here to make the time pass quickly while we finish this job. We have a deadline, so please do your job and we'll do ours," he said. "How about you make things go quicker and show those fabulous tits of yours?" he said.

Once again Jen was shocked at his rudeness, slightly miffed at his attitude. As the song came to an end, she told him, "You don't work for free, neither do I," she said getting ready to leave.

The guy smiled, "Now that's what I wanted to hear," he said. "Here's twenty bucks, it's yours if by the end of the next song that top is in my lap," he leered.

Jen thought about their need to raise more money, so replied, "Make it fifty and you have a deal."

The guy laughed, "Greedy bitch, aren't you, I'll make it thirty, otherwise go find somebody else," he said, getting back to working.

Jen saw one of the other guys shrug at her apologetically as Britney Spears' 'I'm a Slave 4 U' began playing. Resigning herself to at least making that much, she began dancing to all the guys' smiles.

Jen began a body wave as the music played, slowly swaying before the men. A few other workers paused to watch her and she paid more attention to them than the rude guy. As she moved she saw all the guys in her area pause, the rude one catching her attention and waving her over towards him. Reluctantly Jen moved towards him.

He was on his hands and knees putting down the carpet, so Jen stood over him, her body swaying seductively. She turned around to face away from him, surprised when she felt a hand on her calf. Looking down, she saw the rude guy grinning lecherously up at her, his hand continuing to slide up her leg. As Jen danced the man slowly rose up, his hands still gliding up her legs until he was standing in front of her, moving his hands thankfully to her hips.

Jen continued to dance. Although the man was rude and annoying he was good looking; too bad he had to open his mouth and ruin it she thought.

Jen was startled when she was abruptly turned around by the man, facing away from him while he pressed against her ass, swaying with her. His hands moved across her stomach as he ground his pelvis into her ass.

Jen saw Brutus looking over and shook her head, still in control of the situation as she pushed her hips into the guy's crotch.

"That's it bitch," the guy said as Jen danced with him, his body pressed against her.

Although a part of her was turned off at his crude behavior, she could not deny how nice it felt feeling him against her. Her blood began rushing to private places as Jen started to become aroused at the man's closeness. Her body began swaying even more seductively, her mind only focused on the closeness of the man holding her as she danced.

Looking up she saw a few more men gathered around them, watching the man holding Jen while she swayed in his arms.

Suddenly she felt, more than heard, the first snap of her satin vest come undone, realizing the man had pulled it apart.

"That's ten bucks right there, stop me if you don't want the full thirty," he whispered in her hair.

In response Jen just ground her hips into him, fully aware of the other men watching her, a few of them holding up money as well. She knew she would get more than $30 out of the dance; it was just the rudeness of the man making her pause. Still, seeing the leers of the other men was turning her on even more.

A second snap came undone as the man whispered, "Twenty," in Jen's ear.

Jen kept dancing, giving the men what they wanted, knowing it would be a decent tip once things were said and done.

Even as she formed the thought she felt the third snap come undone. Right at the end of the song with Britney saying "Like that" Jen tilted her shoulders back, walking forward and leaving the vest in the man's hands.

Immediately Nelly Furtado's 'Promiscuous' began playing. As the men around her cheered Jen raised her hands, thrusting her hips and moving her body faster to the beat of the song as her breasts swayed.

She again felt a pair of hands on her waist and a body press up behind her as another man started swaying with her. Jen felt his fingers pull the waistband of her outfit out and was about to push him away when she felt the familiar cool paper money slide into her waistband and the man step away.

This was repeated a few more times as Jen danced, men moving up behind her, holding her bare waist and pressing against her ass as they slid a tip into her waistband.

As the song ended, Gary's voice came across the speakers, "Gentleman, the Satin Kitty's own Kitten," realizing Mary's set was over.

A part of her realized Mary had only three songs in her set compared to the five she had danced, slightly resentful. Another part of her if Mary was not doing well; sometimes the DJ would end a set early if the crowd was not responsive enough to a particular dancer. Jen looked around and saw at least a quarter of the club was watching her dance instead of the stage, hoping she was not pulling tips away from the other girls as she swayed.

As the interlude music cut in before the next set she thanked the guys, explaining she needed to help others with their 'work' as the rude guy tossed her top to her. Jen stood there a few moments until he grinned, handing the three ten-dollar bills out to her.

Jen took them and turned around to the chuckling of several guys behind her as she put her top back on.

Gary announced Denise—or Crystal—next as the first song of her set Jason Derulo's 'Ridin' Solo' began to play.

Jen caught movement out of the corner of her eye seeing the guys at the bar waving her over. Hoping it was not a group with another asshole like the last, she slowly strutted over to them.

"You boys want some company?" she asked in a flirtatious voice.

"Hell yeah," one of them told her while the others nodded. "But we mainly wanted to get you away from that asshole Tim," he said nodding towards the carpet guys. "He always gives girls a hard time—I'm surprised he took such a liking to you to actually pay you," they said.

Jen smiled, "Then I definitely need to reward my knights in shining armor from saving me from the bad dragon," she laughed as she started swaying to the song.

This group of guys was easier to please as Jen danced and talked with them while they worked. It was a weird situation, a stripper dancing for a bunch of construction workers while they worked, but it was what it was as she swayed to the music coming across the new sound system.

Jen learned most of the workers there were contracted by DSA, helping to refurbish clubs all over the country. Some local independent contractors were with them, but they told her once Mr. DeWight liked somebody's work he wanted to keep them, so paid for travel and everything when he bought a new club.

"This is actually one of the nicer clubs he's purchased," Rob, a small black man told her as he tucked a five into her blouse, his fingers briefly pausing to feel her breast before moving away.

Jen simply smiled at the harmless—and not uncommon—gesture as he smiled back, both of them knowing what happened.

He told her about some of the clubs previously they had worked on, some almost needing to be torn down and rebuilt and taking months to finish. There were others where the girls were so ugly they were all fired on the spot and girls from other clubs were flown in to stock the club until local dancers could be hired.

"I must say the quality of help here is far better than any club we've been to," he said, his eyes roaming up and down Jen's body as her body responded to the seductive leer. "Though I'll be honest none of the girls here hold a candle to you," he complimented her.

Jen thanked him for the compliment as the other guys agreed with him.

She continued to dance for them. There were some groups where things just 'clicked' and the dancer felt comfortable around, it was how they built up their regulars and this group was perfect for Jen.

Another Britney Spears song came on, 'Piece of Me' as Jen began thrusting her body to the beat. The guys were now mostly working behind the bar, so she moved to join them, dropping to her knees in front of them and oscillating her body on the floor.

She rose to a crouch, her legs moving back and forth, spreading herself before them as she swayed her hips to the song.

One of the guys moved towards her to stuff a tip into her top. Seeing it was a ten dollar bill, Jen decided that big of a tip and their nice manners deserved more as she shook her head.

Seeing the confused look at the guy, she smiled, reaching down and slowly unsnapping her top as her body contorted side to side. As the last button came undone she quickly shrugged out of her top, crawling across the floor to the guy.

She tuned on her back, the cold uncarpeted cement of the floor shocking against her back as she raised her legs, spreading them wide to the other guys on the other end of the bar to their vocal admiration. She was now looking up at the guy who had been about to give her the tip, her breasts standing up before him as she smiled and cupped them, her hips grinding to the song.

"Now you can tip," she told the guy above her, who smiled. He bent over her to pull aside the side of her shorts and stuffed the ten into them. As he backed away over her body Jen grabbed him, pulling his head down between her breasts as she ground his face into her, his chest in her face, his crotch above her. Jen felt a small thrill as the guy licked between her breasts, the wet rasp of his tongue on her skin turning her on as she let him get back to work, slowly standing up and dancing topless to the guys.

A few workers on the other side of the bar noticed her rise up behind the bar, coming over to watch. Jen moved her body seductively—she had always been told she was one of the most sensual dancers—it was one of the reasons Mr. DeWight wanted her as a spokesmodel of the club—as Jen got into the song.

While the song played and Jen danced seductively a few more guys came over and gave her tips, many of them intentionally brushing her body as they stuffed the bills in her hot pants.

Her body was now reacting to the touches and leers of the men, made more obvious by no club lighting as she saw her nipples sticking out proudly. She was now accustomed to the blatant lighting, the crudeness of the men, and everything 'off' for her dancing at the club in the afternoon. Abstractedly she began to enter what her and the girls called 'stripper mode' where she was full seductress, wanting to do nothing but please the customers—in this case the workers—with no shame.

Another part of her noticed the club was actually starting to take shape, the carpeting almost done, as was the bar where she was dancing for the guys working on it. Looking back at the bar, she saw the low hanging rack of glasses had been removed, suddenly giving her a naughty idea as the last part of the song played.

Suddenly LL Cool J's 'Headstrung' came on and Jen motioned for one of the workers to come to her. She nodded to the bar and he immediately understood, putting his hands on her waist and lifting her up, the cool surface of the bar momentarily shocked her ass cheeks as she wrapped her legs around him, keeping him there as she bounced to the fast song, her tits jumping before him.

She ran her hands through his hair, smelling the sawdust and sweat on him causing her to be turned on even more as she reached out to pull his head towards her chest and rub her tits across his face.

At the last moment the guy turned his head and Jen gasped in both sudden shock and excitement as he bit her nipple, sucking her tit into his mouth. Jen's body was on fire as her hips continued to grind into the guys chest, her belly dancing lessons coming into play. There were cheers around them, but all Jen could do is instinctively pull the guy's head further into her, her body reacting to the sudden sensual feelings as his tongue flicked back and forth across her nipple.

Finally gaining some awareness of her surroundings she released him. As the guy backed away Jen looked down at her breast seeing the guy's saliva shining brightly on the reddened nipple in the white light.

Another guy moved between her legs as she was looking down as Jen kept swinging her hips seductively, her crotch rising and falling to the newcomer as she looked up. In shock Jen realized it was the rude carpet guy. Her eyes went wide as he grinned and before she could do or say anything he bent her over the bar, taking her other nipple into his mouth!

Again Jen gasped, the moan escaping her uncontrollably as his tongue flicked across her responsive teat. Jen's hips continued to move unconsciously, grinding into the guy as he sucked her tit in front of everybody to their cheers.

The sensation and music was getting the best of her aroused state as her hips continued moving to the beat of the song while the guy continued to assault her breast with his mouth. All Jen wanted was the feeling to continue.

Suddenly she let out another moan, her head falling back against the bar as his hand cupped her crotch through her pants. Jen's continued the movements of her hip, allowing the guy to feel her up through her pants. All sense of decency left her as her body responded, her hips rising and falling against the guy's hand.

Finally her better sense got a hold of her as she pushed him back, his hand still between her legs. Both her breasts were now reddened and wet with two different men's saliva. Tucking up her legs, Jen put them up against the guy's chest and pushed forcefully him away.

Unfortunately, his hand was still on her shorts. Right as the song ended Jen felt a sudden give and rapid series of pops, realizing too late her pushing him away had unsnapped both sides of her shorts!

Without anything holding them in, most her tips fell on the floor as she sat there in surprise.

The guy looked up, obviously pissed off at Jen for pushing him away; however, his eyes went straight to Jen's bared crotch as he smiled. Before Jen could do anything he stepped forward grapping Jen's feet and raising them. In disbelief she felt her shorts pulled out from beneath her, the cool surface of the bar hitting her bare ass as the man set her back down.

The next song came on and Jen groaned, recognizing Lord of Acid's 'Rover Take Over' playing, forgetting Denise had added it as her last song in this set.

The man held up Jen's satin hot pants and looked at the money on the floor. "I'll double all those tips after you dance right there," he told her.

Jen could no longer think straight, her mind cloudy as she focused on the cool surface of the bar, realizing how nice it felt, wondering how it would feel against her whole body. In answer to both her stray thought and the guy's statement Jen swung her feet onto the bar, rolling onto her back as the song started.

In beat with the music she began a body wave, the cheers behind her urging her on as she knew they were watching her bare crotch wave in front of them. Jen raised her legs in the air, spreading them and doing a fan spin on the bar before rolling on her stomach, the cool surface of the bar feeling nice against her stomach and tits. She got to her knees, realizing with the glass rack gone she could stand, so she did.

Jen began dancing to the beat of the music—not the best dance number, but something that went with Denise's pole routine—while running her hands over herself as the crowd cheered. She noticed some throwing money on the bar, Tim picking it up and putting it into a jar while she danced.

For the third time in two days Jen was dancing nude. Although she had gone topless for years, that final step had been taboo to her; now her body was on fire as she moved to the beat of the music, strutting up and down the length of the bar.

She dropped down to the splits as the song ended, the cool surface of the bar against her crotch sending a chill through her. A chorus of cheers behind the bar came as she turned and exposed her slit to everybody as Gary's voice came across the speakers thanking Crystal, announcing the next dancer, Fox—aka Janice.

Immediately 'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga started playing and Jen's body instinctively began moving to the music. She could no longer help herself as she stood up, dancing and strutting on the bar naked to the beat of the music and approvals of the guys around the bar.

Jen turned her ass towards the main group and popped her butt cheeks, slowly bending down at the waist and completely exposing herself. The group behind her screamed in appreciation as she rose back up, strutting to where she started.

In surprise she saw her shorts and a stack of money sitting on the bar. She looked for the rude guy, but he was nowhere to be seen as she sat down on the cool bar and grabbed her shorts and money, sliding off the bar. She saw her top lying on the floor and bent down and picked it up as well.

She was planning on heading to the dressing room to gather her thoughts and get dressed, needing a break when a large man stepped in front of her.

"Ma'am, I was wondering if you could help us out to test the poles in the private rooms," he said.

Jen looked up asking what he meant as the man explained Mr. DeWight told them to have one of the girls test out the poles after they installed them in the private rooms to make sure they were done right. He told her they all agreed she was the best one for the job.

The second song of Janice's set came on—Rihanna's 'We Found Love." Janice typically picked current hits for her sets and Jen abstractedly noted it did not have a good beat for a dance set, but to each their own she thought.

Her mind was suddenly brought back to where she was as she felt the man's arm around her waist. She wondered why her thoughts had strayed, the feeling of his hand across her waist feeling good as she let him guide her towards the private VIP rooms.

He steered her into the first room and Jen was amazed at the facelift the room had received. She had been here just last night, yet it was completely renovated, amazed at the speed which the workers had achieved such a feat.

Her mind was brought back to the moment as she felt her ass being stroked, almost groaning in pleasure at the sensation as she looked up at the large man. She suddenly realized she was still holding her outfit, naked other than her high-heeled sandals.

"I should get dressed," she said, but the man smiled.

"Actually, the boys and I will pay you $100 per pole if you do a full song on each as you are. It serves two purposes, it tests the pole's stability, but also lets us look at the hottest girl we've ever seen," he chuckled, looking down at Jen's breasts.

As if having a mind of their own, she felt her nipples clench in anticipation of another assault upon them. She should have said no, but seemed to have no more inhibitions as the guy guided her to the small stage set up in the room, a shiny new pole installed in the center.

Jen took a step on the one-foot high stage when the voice behind her cut in, "Here, let me help you up."

Jen squeaked in surprise as her entire right buttocks was encased by the man's huge hand, lifting her up on the stage. It was not the act of his hand grabbing her ass that had caused her shrill sound though, but the sensation of one of his fingers sliding between her cheeks and inadvertently pressing against her anus. She quickly scooted forward out of his grasp, confused at the excitement it gave her.

Jen turned around to see him chuckling as ten other guys filed into the room, sitting down on the sofas. The larger man—who seemed to be in charge of them—reached over and turned on the speakers just as the next song in Janice's set, Lupe Fiasco's 'The Show Goes On' came on.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,539 Followers