Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Stripper fiancee's new role.
68.4k words
4.56
131.8k
107

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers

Author's Note: It is recommended to read the previous chapters of this story if you have not done so already to better understand the storyline and characters...

Jen woke up tightly wrapped in a cocoon of blankets, smiling as the image of Dan tucking her in when he had gotten up this morning came into her mind. Glancing at the clock, she saw it was only a few minutes after 10:00 am, earlier than usual for her to get up on a day off; however, as she debated sleep, the smell of pancakes drifting up from the kitchen made up her mind as her stomach growled in response.

Stretching her body, she arched her back, causing her breasts to strain tightly against the stretch-laced camisole top she was wearing. She extended her legs, kicking the double quilts off her body as she slowly got out of bed.

Seeing the image of herself in the full length mirror, she paused and admired her reflection. Her athletic body was outlined by the close-fitting lingerie she had put on the night before, showing off all her curves. The see-through laced ensemble accentuated her body more than covered it. Turning to the side and looking at her profile, her large breasts were silhouetted by the clingy top and turning back to face the mirror, saw how her areolae were clearly outlined through the laced material.

The top only extended a few inches below her breasts, leaving her stomach bare, her flat well-toned midriff accessorized by her pierced navel. She was wearing a simple bar-bell with a white zirconium stud and as the light caught the gem, it drew attention to her slim waist.

Again looking at her profile, she ran her hand down her waist to her bubbled ass, tight from dancing and working the pole. The close-fitting lace boy shorts she had on seemed to grip her ass cheeks like a second skin.

Jen smiled at how her slim body almost looked top-heavy with her large breasts, their size and firmness often mistaken for implants. Then her smile turned into a frown remembering Tim's comments and his mauling of her tits, as the previous day's events rushed back into her memory.

The recollection was so foul she considered putting on a robe; however, it being both her and Dan's day off, there was no reason to hide her body from her own man. She paraded topless in front of strangers each night, so weekends she was happy to display herself to Dan to make up for it. It was the least she could do for him she thought, as she went to brush her teeth before going downstairs.

Entering the bathroom she saw the small pile of clothes from the night before as more memories of the previous day came crashing back to her. This time she could not stop the flood of images flashing into her mind: Tim watching her clean up after practice topless, seeing herself being fucked by Mr. DeWight on his television screens, yielding to Mr. DeWight and sucking Tim off and then ordered to spread his cum all over her body, dancing nude and letting the crowd touch her, and finally topping the evening off by sucking off a cop to avoid going to jail.

Incomprehensibly she felt her nipples hardening as she recalled Mr. DeWight and Tim's hands upon her, then the crowd's, along with everything else she had done. Her body relished the physical attention, yet mentally she felt terrible about what had happened. Looking at the pile of clothes, she once again relived the events in her mind, wondering how she could have allowed everything to have happened.

Jen had never considered blow jobs actually cheating, her reasoning being them to be only a more advanced form of hand jobs, which were basically masturbation; however, her lewd display in front of Mr. DeWight and Tim, and then the policeman, was not the behavior of an engaged woman. The breach in trust towards Dan weighed heavily upon her as her mind continued to reminisce.

Upon arriving home last night she had been thankful Dan had already been asleep, heading straight to the shower to wash off not only the usual sweat covering her body from dancing, but the odor and tight film of cum from two different men. She had stood in the shower long past the point when the water turned tepid before finally getting out of the shower stall.

Jen was already feeling bad for lying to Dan about the day practicing at the club, now she had even worse things to confess. And based upon the things Dan hinted at with her contract, who knows what else she would be forced to do.

Although she could not come up with a way out of the contract she had been pressed into, the one thing she had decided upon was to tell Dan the truth.

Arriving at the thought, she had cried in the bathroom long after her body had air dried from the shower. Moving almost mechanically in her despair, she had put on her sleeping attire and crawled into bed next to Dan. She could not live with herself after all that happened if she kept lying to him, and resigned herself to telling him everything, knowing her marriage and their engagement were doubtlessly over.

As Jen stood in the bathroom to brush her teeth this morning she once again became despondent, a wave of self-pity overcoming her as she pondered accepting the twisted life Fate had now dealt her. Once Dan left her she would be alone, but still bound to the contract. With the money Mr. DeWight had hinted she could make, she would not be wanting for anything—other than her own self-respect.

Last night she had lain in bed for hours thinking about what her existence would be like with Dan no longer in her life. Just the thought of him gone left such a physical ache in her chest she knew she would not care about anything that happened to her.

Maybe her lot in life was to be nothing but a DSA spokesmodel, synonym for a porn star, tramp, slut.

She thought of the things Dan had found in his report, about how many of the girls working for DSA ended up doing pornographic movies. Was that her eventual career advancement? Offering her body to whomever she was told to be with?

As she considered what she was being maneuvered into, she realized the idea did not bother her as much as she thought it should. It was not what would end up happening to her that truly bothered her she realized—it was the loss of Dan depressing her the most. He had been a solid rock in her life, the calm in the storm where she always felt safe.

Once he learned of her behavior, regardless of the circumstances, she was certain he would be through with her. She had been amazed and overjoyed at his acceptance of her infidelity with Mr. DeWight, knowing it had not been her fault; however, once she told him everything else, she knew no man could put up with so much.

Jen did not know what would become of her, nor did she care once Dan was out of her life. She had little to no education, barely graduating from high school. All she had was her body and dancing. Stripping came easily to her as she was a born exhibitionist. Maybe falling deeper into the adult entertainment industry was her lot in life, she lamented.

The A/C kicked on, bringing the fresh smell of pancakes and coffee to her nose as she forced herself out of her self-pity. If it was over, she decided, then so be it, but she could not lie to Dan any longer. She loved him too much and he deserved the truth, even if she did not deserve him.

Her mind made up, even if it meant the end of her happiness, Jen went downstairs.

Entering the kitchen Jen's train of thoughts was interrupted as she beheld Dan sitting at the table surrounded by almost three reams of papers. He had his old calculator out as well as his laptop which he was typing vigorously upon as he looked at a pile of papers to his side.

Surprised, Jen asked why he was doing taxes so early when he shocked her replying, "No, I was just going over your contract."

Jen's mouth fell open in shock as she exclaimed, "But that's not what I signed!"

Dan shook his head. "No, you signed this," he said patting a small stack of papers in front of him. "Unfortunately, each page of this refers to the other piles. Essentially you signed an agreement to abide by all the others," he told her, his hand waving over the stacks of other papers.

Jen could only stare in dismay as she tried to gather her thoughts. "He can't do that!" she exclaimed, speaking about Mr. DeWight as she wondered what the Hell she had gotten herself into.

"Sadly my love, he can and did," Dan told her.

Jen could only stand and stare in disbelief as she felt her world getting smaller, boxing her in. She was no longer in charge of her life, all control gone as she pondered how she could have caused such a mess.

Dan smiled at her, the love clear upon his face as he told her, "Why don't you get some breakfast, this might be something to go over better on a full stomach."

Mechanically Jen moved towards the stack of freshly made pancakes on the counter, her mind completely numb. The familiar Saturday repast he had made her for years felt out-of-place and soiled at the circumstances suddenly surrounding her life while her thoughts swirled in turmoil. She glanced once again at the numerous pages of her 'contract' as she realized her life was in a complete free-fall with no net to catch her.

********************

Dan watched Jen shuffle to the counter and could not believe how such a beautiful girl could have ever ended up with a guy like him. She was perfect, and the love he felt for her swelled his chest. It was because of this love he had such concern for her, trying to figure a way out of the hell before them called a contract.

Dan was an early riser, smiling as he recalled tucking Jen in with all the quilts earlier. Yet even as early as he had awoken, when he went to get the morning newspaper the box of documents had already arrived. At first he thought it was something Jen may have ordered, as she was always finding new outfits and such for the club. Picking up the box he was caught off-guard by its weight and opening it and realizing what it was he had been in as much shock as Jen at the sheer number of papers.

It had taken him a couple hours to arrange them logically in terms of the duties as a DSA spokesmodel, benefits and medical plans, and so forth. He was just now coming to grips over how indentured she was to DSA and knew it would take at least a few more hours to figure everything out.

As dejected as Jen looked now, he knew once she learned of the contract's clauses she would be a wreck.

Preparing himself to what would not be a good morning, he silently vowed to do everything in his power to make her happy once again.

This was all Chuck's fault. Dan's male instincts took over as he focused upon the one pivotal cause for his woman's unhappiness and strife, all his energy focusing upon how he could get back at his rival.

Looking at her again he could not believe how gorgeous she was. The morning sun shone upon her reddish brunette hair making it sparkling and golden, as if her face was surrounded by angelic light. And her body was mind-staggeringly spectacular.

He felt his pulse speed up as he looked at Jen's well-muscled legs, the curved calves and toned thighs going on forever even in bare feet before arriving at her perfectly shaped ass.

She was wearing her usual bedtime attire of a tank top and underwear, this morning it being a lace camisole and boy short panties.

As she stood profiled to him, Dan continued to marvel at her figure, the contour of her large breasts almost defying gravity as they stood out proudly from her small frame. His eyes journeyed down to her smooth flat stomach and the outline of her flawless, bubbled ass. Her panties seemed to accessorize her ass more than cover it, the material exposing half of each cheek and molding against them, flush against her as if the lace were a part of her skin.

Jen turned to get the syrup and he smiled, seeing she was wearing his favorite set of boy short panties. These were opened in the back exposing the crack of her ass, a white ribbon laced up to keep them together. He knew from experience untying the bow allowed him to take her from behind without having to worry about wasting time to take them off.

Unable to stop himself, he got up and moved behind her.

********************

Jen jumped in surprise as Dan's body met hers, his arms wrapping around her waist as he pulled her against his chest, kissing her hair. She took solace in the comfort of his arms as she reaffirmed her commitment to tell him the truth. She could do no less for the man she loved.

Her body held tightly against his, she became aroused. Even as bad as she was feeling, knowing her life with him was soon to be over, she felt her body respond to his. As her breasts tightened involuntarily she wondered if she still had Ecstasy in her body, silently chastising herself—she did not need an excuse to be aroused at her own fiancé, she thought—enjoying the moment while it lasted.

Reluctantly she pulled away from Dan's embrace, telling him they needed to talk. Although the mounds of paper kept drawing her attention—her desire to know how indebted she had become to Mr. DeWight another weight upon her mind—she focused her attention on Dan. Her only consolation was she would be honest to him until the end, even if it meant losing him. Trust was a major part of their relationship, and until now, she had always been honest with him. It was the least she could do for him, knowing in a few moments he would be gone from her life.

As they sat down at the table, Jen slowly recounted the day before last when she had gone to practice, this time not leaving anything out as she spoke of what had occurred: her lewd behavior at being shamelessly groped by the foreman in front of his men, her resulting nude pole dance, and ending with how she had been so aroused she had rushed home to fuck him.

Dan said he understood, saying he knew her drinks had been laced with Ecstasy as she held up her hand to stop his sympathy for her. Knowing her life as she knew it would be ending, she told him of the day before.

She was in tears as she spoke about her meeting with Mr. DeWight, his seduction of her, her reluctant blowjob with Tim, and ultimately sucking off the cop. As she finished, she was sobbing uncontrollably, prepared to watch Dan get up and leave her forever...

********************

As Dan listened to Jen, his body was filled with greater and greater anger until he was in a seething rage. Yet his wrath was not focused upon Jen, but instead Chuck, who had manipulated her into doing everything she was ashamedly confessing to him.

It did not matter whether or not Chuck knew of Jen's relationship to Dan. That he had manipulated any woman into performing such acts against her will was enough to cause anger to flood his body. Listening to Jen at how smooth and natural Chuck had acted, he wondered how many other women his rival had manipulated, blackmailed, and coerced.

He recalled college, where Chuck had ended up sleeping with every girl Dan had been interested in. In retrospect he was glad, as he never would have gotten back with Jen if he had found somebody else. Now he wondered if those women had slept with Chuck willingly. With all he knew of Chuck, his gut was telling him no, they had not. It made more sense that after he had caught Chuck with each of them, they never again returned his calls and avoided him on campus.

As Jen spoke, his fury grew and grew until he silently vowed to stop Chuck at whatever cost. Such manipulation of women—and his fiancée in particular—had to be stopped. His hatred of Chuck had reached its peak and he swore he would do anything in his power, even if it meant losing Jen, if he could wreak vengeance upon Charles DeWight III once and for all. Dan had thought he hated Chuck all his life, but now he knew true hatred, the emotion consuming him as he promised to eradicate Chuck and everything he valued.

Dan realized Jen had stopped speaking and looked at her, seeing the alarm and grief in her face as she regarded at him. He suddenly realized she could plainly see his anger, mistakenly thinking it was directed at her.

"Sweetie, I am NOT mad at you," he told her.

He explained how he understood how she had been manipulated, drugged, coerced, and completely beguiled into doing everything that had happened. In the back of his mind he knew of Jen's low self-esteem and inability to say no in stressful situations, not placing any blame upon her for what had occurred. Chuck had orchestrated everything, and although a stronger willed person may have been able to refuse him, he could not fault Jen for her weakness.

Seeing her tears, he quickly took her into his arms, consoling her as he repeated his thoughts, explaining he would do anything to stop what Chuck was doing to not only her, but obviously other women.

They held each other for what seemed forever as they finally broke their embrace. Trying to lighten the mood, Dan told her they could do nothing if she starved, seeing a brief smile upon her face as he got up and reheated her breakfast. Jen said she was not hungry but Dan knew better as he placed the plate of pancakes and warmed syrup in front of her, smiling as she slowly took a bite.

As Jen started forking the stack of pancakes with more gusto he realized how much he loved this woman and wanted to end her problems, once again wanting to drive Chuck into a hole somewhere and forget him forever.

Sitting down and watching her eat, he once again admired her athletic body. He recalled how sexy she had looked dancing last night, even with his shock at her lewd behavior and dancing nude he could not deny how aroused he had been watching his fiancée seductively sway her body to the audience.

Then he recalled how he had watched Chuck fucking her, feeling aroused as well. It was not the fact his rival was fucking his fiancée, but at another man lusting her so much. He felt an odd sense of pride at her being so voluptuous and coveted by other men, but always coming home to him.

********************

After Jen had finished speaking, she had become more ashamed of herself than ever. Seeing the visible anger on Dan's face she had actually become frightened, making her more ashamed of her actions than ever.

Then Dan had told her he was not angry at her. Surprised at first, believing he was lying to her, he explained it was Mr. DeWight he was angry at, not her. As Dan expressed his love, Jen knew she was unworthy of such a man.

Eating her pancakes—surprised at how her appetite had returned—Jen felt a change in Dan's attitude. Finishing the last forkful of syrupy goodness she looked at him, surprised to see a look of sheer lust. As if flicking a light switch her body flushed in response, her pulse rising as the cleft between her legs became moist.

She was taken aback at the sudden arousal; typically it took her a while to become so stimulated. Again she wondered if there were remnants of whatever her drinks had been laced with, once more chastising herself for trying to find an excuse for her body's response to her own man.

After all that happened, Jen was ready to let Dan have his way with her, willing to do anything for him in repentance to the way she had behaved at the club.

Dan smiled at her and surprisingly instead of acting out upon the thoughts she was sure were in both their heads, took her in his arms and told her how much he loved her.

Jen replied she was unworthy of his love as he moved back and smiled at her, giving her a soft kiss and telling her they would figure out a way to not only get out of this predicament, but get even with Chuck.

Jen looked at the pile of papers on the table, her mind immediately on the contract as she asked Dan how bad it was.

He told her he had read through most of the contract. "On the surface, it's pretty standard stuff," he said. "You know about the commitment to earn $1000.00 a night," he told her as she nodded. "Well, it isn't all just tips and such," he said, explaining even proceeds for club memberships were split amongst the girls.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers