Lapdancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

"Fucking hell, Lucy, that's gorgeous," Carl said, fractionally before I also got to see what he was admiring.

Lucy had a thick triangle of dark pubes trimmed to a point just above her clit. Her pussy lips were shaved clean. She had gone for a wax especially for the wedding to get everything ‘spick and span' down there as she put it.

So there was nothing to impede our view. Her pubic hair was a tangle of silky curls, but below, her labia were flushed bright pink with arousal. Her big outer lips were forced aside by her inner petals, normally relatively unobtrusive until she was turned on. Right then they were flared out, glistening with her juice as she instinctively touched a hand to her newly-exposed nether region.

She moaned softly, eyes closed as her fingers ran over and through her folds. Her whole cunt was a deep pink gash, open like I'd never seen it, shining with arousal.

I thought she was going to bring herself off then I realised something much more erotic was taking place. From between her legs the swollen purple head of Tony's cock appeared, sliding along my shy wife's cunt from behind.

That set Lucy off on a lust-fuelled frenzy the like of which I'd never even imagined never mind seen. She slid along Tony's long, thick shaft, rubbing her clit on the rim of his cockhead, moaning loudly now, grabbing at her tits.

Even Stephanie said, "Wow," as she took interest in the proceeding again.

Linda crawled in front of Lucy and asked "Do you want to feel his big cock in you, Lucy? It feels great. Take it all. . ."

Lucy said something in a muffled groan, and then reached down for Tony's cock. Linda's hand beat her to it, grabbing her hubby's shaft and guiding the head inside Lucy's slippery folds.

Lucy almost howled with the pleasure of it as she raised herself then thrust down against Tony's groin, taking most of his length in one. It knocked the breath from him and he had to recover quickly because Lucy started to bounce up and down like fury. Her nipples were jutting out like second thumbs. She still had her eyes closed but suddenly opened them as I stared and wanked.

She growled, "Do you want this, Andy? Do you like me getting fucked?"

I smiled, because I knew this was beyond any revenge on me – she was just getting off talking dirty. So I just nodded.

That gave her more impetus. Lucy looked at Carl, said, "I want his cock, too. Give me it, Carl. . ."

He stood, eager as hell to feed it into Lucy's mouth as she leaned forward to take it. She gobbled greedily on it. Linda, squatting on the floor, fondled both Carl and Tony's balls as my wife got her very first spit-roasting.

I felt a hand on my own balls. Stephanie had crawled over. She gazed up at me with her beautiful blonde face. I knew what she wanted and held my hands out . She sucked on my dick just as hungrily as Lucy was on her boyfriend's.

"I want you to fuck me, too. . ."

I looked up from the lovely Stephanie's blowjob to see Lucy switch and lean back against Tony's lap – now she was getting Carl to lift her by the hips and impale her on his broad cock. Linda helped him shuffle Lucy forward. The back of Lucy's head fell in Tony's lap. She turned her face to the side and brought a hand up to wank Tony's slimy wet cock while she licked her own juices off it. You could hear Carl's cock slap in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

It took only a few moments of this and Lucy started bucking like crazy. She was cumming, hard. Carl couldn't hold her, though. He dropped her to the thick carpet. She growled at him to put his cock back in and cum up her. This shocked me. Thankfully, two things happened. Tony knelt on the floor beside Lucy's head then grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to suck on his large dick again.

That stopped her egging on Carl to cum in her. Instead, he slapped his dick against her clit, making big wet noise which alerted Stephanie. She climbed onto my dick to watch the floorshow. I slipped into her tight little shaven hole very nicely indeed from behind and began to think it was me who'd be cumming up someone if I wasn't careful. She began to grind and bounce and I spanked her ass in rhythm which got her squeaking with delight and desire.

On the floor, Lucy was spread wide open. She was actually fingering herself as Carl banged his cock against her pouting wet pussy. The noises were more splashes than slaps, so wet she'd got. Tony was alternating between sticking his cock in her mouth and taking it out to jerk while Lucy slobbered over his shaft. The sight was awesome. The sooner we can fit cameras in our own eyeballs the better – I' d rerun it all day every day. Porn's got nothing on reality.

Linda was sitting cross-legged, jilling herself off continually, asking Tony if he was going to shoot all over her and Lucy.

I put Stephanie down on all fours on the carpet beside them all so I could slam hard into her tight cunt. She was coming again with a high-pitched whine.

I held off, letting her sag, taking my diamond-cutter hardon out and crawled over to Lucy. Carl saw me approach and, being a gent, moved round the opposite side of Lucy from Linda who reached over my wife to jerk his dick.

I knew what I wanted - a piece of Lucy's hot wet cunt. I got it. I pinned her fine long legs right back against her tits and slammed my meat into her up to the hilt. Tony's big cock and Carl's shorter but thicker one had loosened her up. My balls slapped against her ass. Lucy gazed up from sucking Tony's cock, saw me, and went over the edge.

She took Tony's dick from her mouth and begged me to fuck her hard, to ‘make her cunt cum.'

So I did – I pistoned in and out of her, not missing a stroke which quite impressed me but was probably more down to the amount of alcohol giving me just the right sensitivity in my member to use to perfection. Lucy screamed she was cumming, grabbed Carl's dick out of Linda's hand and began to wank it in tandem with Tony's.

A dick in each hand and mine banging her like there was no tomorrow; My shy wife's ‘corruption' was complete. And Lucy was really loving every second. Her beautiful sparkling features were contorted in orgasmic delight. She screamed, "I love your cocks! I want more cock! More! Give me more!"

Then she lost it, howling as she came. But she only momentarily stopped jerking the guys. Her legs bucked and wrapped around me, twisting this way and that. I slipped out of her and back in a few times while her pussy contracted as she came like a train.

Linda was diddling herself over the edge, too. She yelled, "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, come on her! Spunk on her tits, Tony. . ."

Lucy heard her, said, "Yes!" in a carnal snarl if ever I hear done. But she guided Tony's big cock to her face, letting Carl's go to use two hands on Tony.

I stopped banging her to watch as her legs went limp and she lay before me, prone and beautiful. She had a look of serious concentration on her face as she pumped Tony's shaft with one hand and twisted her other around his bulbous head, straining her head up off the floor to lick at it.

Tony shot me that crazy look of glee just before he announced, "I'm losing it!"

Lucy gasped her appreciation and to my amazement opened her mouth. Tony blasted copious strings of cum at her face. A few hit the target and Lucy lapped at the white liquid between her lovely red lips. The rest scattered about her neck and chin, a weighty pearl necklace.

Tony slumped, wheezing his thanks. Lucy just ignored him, sucked on the head of his cock, then turned to Carl and demanded he, "Wank off over me. . .Spunk on my titties. . ."

My eyebrows must have been hitting my hairline as my wife acted out what seemed like every slut fantasy she had hidden deep within. I wasn't even touching my throbbing cock, just kneeling up, mouth open as Carl fisted his cock furiously and Lucy massaged her tits, mesmerised by Carl's meaty rod.

He buckled and grunted, firing streams of jizz across Lucy's chest. She groaned and lifted her hips off the carpet with desire. That amazingly raw cunt winked at me as more juices escaped her pink fleshy folds.

A hand around my own shaft - Stephanie again, telling me she was going to finish me off this time. I wasn't arguing. I was in no state to argue with anyone right then; half utter shock, half utter horn.

Lucy moaned, "You too, Andy. Spunk on me. Stephanie, jerk his hot cum on me. . .On my cunt. . .On my cunt. . ."

She went off into her dirty fantasy world again and Stephanie did her best to oblige. She tugged at my dick with short fast strokes around the head – this girl was a practised expert at getting the sensitive bits at the right time. I felt the old familiar unstoppable build up and welcomed it.

I just had to ‘fill my boots' so to speak and thrust fingers into my wife's gaping cunt as I started to cum. I even got my other hand onto Stephanies delightful smooth little pussy, delving into her wet gash.

I came with a sigh all over Lucy's curly triangle and belly. She writhed around in a long orgasm, rubbing the three amounts of cum over her body, into her tits and sliding mine all over her red raw cunt, mixing it with her own juices around her inner thighs.

Everyone sat around for a while, recovering. Lucy wiped herself down (with my damn shirt again) but still seemed on some different orgasmic plateau altogether.

My suspicions were confirmed when she began playing with Tony's half-hard cock again, sucking and squeezing it until Tony became fully aroused once more.

Lucy went to town on Tony's meat, jerking him and sucking his heavy balls. I was wanking again, as was Linda. Stephanie tried to arouse Carl but his two quick orgasms had left him spent, so she turned her attentions to me.

Linda soon joined in with Lucy and her husband and Stephanie watched on as she knelt on all fours in front of me, not allowing me to penetrate her again but luxuriating in the feel of my erect cock sliding up and down her dripping pussy as she guided it with her hand.

Tony left my wife to her own manipulations and began to fuck the demanding Linda who squeezed in front of him doggy-style, big tits swinging. I wanted to copy them with Stephanie but she said she was ‘too raw'. So she sat next to me, jerked me and fingered herself.

I got a shock when Linda, lost in lust, reached out and stroked Lucy's pussy. Lucy was kneeling up in front of the fucking couple. She let Linda do this for a few moments and actually swayed in time to her fingers. Then Carl reached under her from behind and replaced Linda's hand with his own.

Lucy began to cum immediately, turning the air blue again as she shouted at Carl to ‘pump my cunt with your fingers'. He gave it a good shot, continually thrusting three fingers into her dripping snatch. Lucy went down on all fours as her hot body bucked and shook with pleasure.

Tony pulled out of Linda and blasted another salvo of cum over Lucy's face with she lapped greedily at. Linda turned and aided Lucy in sucking Tony's huge cock clean.

Stephanie began to cum in earnest at the sight, wailing her release. Her hand jerked more erratically on my cock and realising the end was again near, I clambered onto her and wanked my dick against her pert titties. She did her best to squeeze them around my shaft and when I announced I was going to come she sucked on my cock for all she was worth.

I fired right into her mouth, causing her to choke a bit and release me from between her lips. But she was game and after taking my second spurt on her chin, she finished me off completely in her mouth again, cupping and gently squeezing my balls dry.

After that there was no repeat session. Lucy barley said a word and couldn't get away to our room quick enough. She even left with her dress only half pulled down her naked body. As I spilled into the corridor after her, the old night porter who was going around collecting breakfast room-service menus from doors got an incredible view of my cum-soaked wife's hairy triangle and raw glistening pussy and thighs.

Lucy continued on past him. I shot him a wan smile and followed, topless apart from my jacket because my shirt was ruined. I heard giggling behind and saw Stephanie run naked in the opposite direction with Carl chasing her, also nude carrying their clothes. I think the old boy's night was made.

Lucy made sure we were away early in the morning to avoid everyone at breakfast. A bit of a shame, because I was looking forward to seeing them all in a different light. She talked briefly about the night in the car on the way home but only to stipulate it was ‘one of those drunken things' and that nothing had changed between us. I assured her I had no problem with what went on and that we were all adults.

I did hook up with the guys some time later and we had a real good reminisce over beers.

Nothing sexual happened with those people again, and Lucy reverted to type, becoming my quiet shy but beautiful wife until one particular horny reawakening on vacation last year which I'll write about soon.

The moral of those events that befell us? Well, none really – just that when a bloke goes lapdancing it sometimes pays to keep it to yourself. . .Until exactly the right moment.

Hope you enjoyed my memories. I do attempt to get as much detail in as possible, for my own sake (great to rerun it second by second) as well as the benefit to the reader. I'll enjoy your comments, and thanks for any votes you consider it worthy of. Cheers.

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers