Lara and Christina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers

"Perhaps we could ask Lara to remove these for us, ok?"

Christina wasn't sure if it would have been more or less embarrassing to have had the doctor remove her knickers but Lara was already up and out of her seat, only too willing to get involved. The older woman replaced the doctor at the foot of the couch and, without smiling, she took a hold of the top of the poor girl's knickers and began to pull them down, exposing the not so innocent pussy that she had eaten last night. She reminded herself that one day soon she would have to shave this young girl's pussy of all its tiny hairs but, for the moment, she just enjoyed the view.

The doctor had to practically push her back as he wanted to get a closer view and held out his hand for Christina's knickers. "What is it with the men here who always seem to be stealing our knickers?" thought Lara, as she remembered Mr Sanderson now had two of her used thongs for his own pleasure. She wondered if the doctor wanted to examine Christina's as part of the examination but when she saw him surreptitiously stuff the white garment into his pocket, she knew exactly what he wanted them for.

The doctor now pulled over a rolling stool and sat down at Christina's feet. Instructing her how to get into position, he watched as she nervously brought her bottom forward so that her feet were still at the bottom but her knees were now bent. Placing a hand gently on those same knees, he eased her legs apart, finally exposing the prize to his hungry, lustful eyes. He was inches from her pussy now and couldn't wait to touch it for the first time. As soon as he did, however, Christina instinctively shut her legs, trapping his hand between her thighs.

"Perhaps Lara could help us here again," suggested the doctor kindly.

Once again Lara didn't need to be asked twice. Coming round to stand at Christina's side, she took a hold of the frightened girl's knees and gently, but insistently, pulled her legs apart. Christina could feel her face turning red again as she realised that both the doctor and Lara now had an unobstructed view of her private place.

The doctor couldn't believe how lucky he was to be on duty today when this young beauty had come for her examination. He was sure that she had been aroused when he pinched her nipples earlier and now he could see even more evidence of that arousal. He could smell it too as he took a deep breath in through his nose and had to use all his strength not to dive in and start licking that young pussy.

He told her to relax once again as he slipped on a pair of latex surgical gloves and, with Lara frowning down at her, the poor girl did her very best. She took a deep breath in, letting it back out just as the doctor brought a single finger to her pussy, Running around the outside of her lips at first, she was shocked when she felt his finger move directly on to her wet slit and seemingly to scoop up some of her leaked juices. He rubbed those little drops between his finger and thumb and was just about to taste them when he saw Lara watching him with a quizzical look.

Reminding himself that he had to remain professional, he replaced his finger on the girl's wet slit and began to slide it up and down until he reached her clit. If Lara hadn't been holding her open, and holding her down, Christina would have jumped up at that point, so sensitive was she to his touch.

Christina felt as if every inch of her pussy had a thousand nerve endings and that the doctor was sweeping his finger over every single one. She closed her eyes and felt that finger, touching, stroking all around her pussy before, every few minutes, ending up at her clit. He was so close, she could feel his breath; he was so close he could smell her intoxicating scent

She was trying hard to relax for him but the more he touched her, the more he stroked her, the more he teased her clit, the more her body stiffened and the more her pussy leaked. Lara had been the first person to touch her so intimately and now someone else was doing it, a man, her doctor, and she realised she was loving every minute of that touch.

As his finger found her juices pouring from her, he smeared them across her lips before, once again, rubbing them over her sensitive clit. He could hear her breath quickening as he pressed down on her, almost spanking her clit with his finger and she arched her back again, twisting her body under Lara's hands.

She blushed as she looked down between her legs and saw him alternately staring down at her pussy and staring up at her face. She couldn't control herself and she suddenly realised that, if the doctor continued to "examine" her like this, she might cum in front of him, in front of Lara, the only other person who had made her orgasm. She wanted to cum more than anything right then but the thought of doing so in this situation filled her with shame. What if she started screaming and moaning like she had with Lara?

He stared at her young pussy, knowing exactly what he was doing. His cock was so hard right now as he teased the girl again and again. He wondered what she and Lara would think if he suddenly took it out and plunged it into what he was sure would be her virgin cunt. He smiled to himself as he watched her writhing on the examination couch and was glad the other woman was there to hold her down. He saw Christina was licking her dry lips, more nervous than she had ever been; and he saw Lara licking her lips in what looked like anticipation and lust.

And that was when he stopped.

Forcing himself away from the sweetest pussy he had seen in a long time, he stood up and walked back to his desk. Lara noticed that the bulge at the front of his trousers was even bigger now and there was even a tiny damp spot at the very tip. Was the doctor already leaking some pre-cum, she wondered. Lara smiled to herself but retained her tight grip on Christina's knees looking down on the poor girl who the doctor had left on the very brink of another orgasm; just as she herself had done yesterday.

As he sat back down at his desk, pretending to write something in her notes, he used his left hand to try to adjust his erect cock within the confines of his trousers. Yes, he had thought so, they were a tiny bit damp at the front; he would have to be careful he didn't cum in front of these two women without even getting to fuck them. Noticing that Lara was still standing over her young colleague, and noticing Christina's gown had fallen open during his previous teasing, he forced himself to tear his eyes away from her young tits and spoke to the older woman.

"Lara, could you get Christina ready for her next examination, please? I think she got a bit wet between her legs."

Lara was reluctant to abandon her position towering over the poor girl but saw an opportunity to taste her young colleague again. As the doctor remained behind his desk, she picked up a towel from the shelf along with a box of wipes. Taking the doctor's place on the stool between Christina's still outstretched legs, she placed the towel over her knees so that it hung down and no-one could now see the girl's soaking wet pussy; no-one, that is, except her. The doctor continued to write in his notes, still trying to hide his erection, while Christina lay back, embarrassed, staring at the ceiling again, awaiting her fate.

Lara had to force herself to concentrate as she was mesmerised all over again by the beauty of the young girl's pussy, her short curly hairs matted with her own juices. Could she risk leaning in and tasting her again; the doctor seemed to be busy; Christina was oblivious. Could she do it? Could she really lick Christina's juicy lips here in the doctor's office?

Taking a wipe from the box, just in case the doctor should get up, she moved in. Barely an inch away from her target, she stopped and breathed in, silently inhaling the same scent of arousal that the doctor had become drunk on moments before. With every inch of her body tingling, she stuck her tongue out and took a long, lingering lick. Starting on one side, she slowly moved her soft tongue all the way up one side of the girl's pussy then down the other. Repeating this move again and again, she deliberately avoided the girl's pronounced clit, fearful that any moans from Christina would alert the doctor; and she really didn't want that.

As the girl instinctively began to close her legs, Lara placed her hands on the insides of each of those smooth thighs and kept them wide apart. As Christina lay there, spread before her and the doctor seemed too busy at his desk, she became bolder and flattened her tongue against the girl's open lips and dragged it all the way up to Christina's clit. Suddenly, her younger colleague moaned in pleasure and the doctor looked up from his report.

Smiling to himself, he continued writing as he thought the young slut was ready to cum, even responding to being washed by a colleague. He must add that to his notes before he got back to what he planned to do.

Lara had frozen when she heard Christina purr with pleasure and waited for the doctor to interrupt but, after waiting a moment or two, she looked out from between the girl's thighs, from under the towel, and saw that he had resumed writing his report. She ducked down back under the towel and let her tongue get back to work. She worried that the noise of her hungry mouth on her young colleague's sopping wet pussy would rouse the doctor again but he seemed intent in what he was doing at his desk.

Christina couldn't believe this was happening to her. It had felt so good lying on Lara's bed last night as she gave her the first orgasm of her young life but she shouldn't be reacting like this to being washed; and certainly not in the doctor's office. She felt so embarrassed; she felt so dirty; she felt so good. She couldn't deny it when she felt Lara rubbing her clit with what she thought was a damp wipe. She couldn't deny it when she tried to press her thighs together and keep her older colleague concentrating on her clit. And she couldn't deny it when her orgasm finally hit her and she screamed aloud Lara's name.

The doctor rushed from behind his desk. Lara pulled back from between the girl's legs but there was no denying what had happened. Her mouth and lips were covered in Christina's juices. The girl's pussy lips were puffy and dripping and the doctor was enraged that he should have been denied watching this young girl cum in his office.

"Wait outside, Lara. I will deal with you later."

Lara did as she was told, taking one of the wipes from the box to clean her face but she preferred to lick the girl's juices from her lips with the same tongue that had done all the damage. Was it worth it, she asked herself? Would the doctor report her? Would Mr Sanderson punish her again? Would she lose her job? None of these questions could she answer right now -- except the first one. It was definitely worth it to have tasted those sweet juices again. Standing by the office door, she could only press her ear against it and try to hear what the doctor was saying to Christina.

The doctor looked down at the young girl lying before him. If anything, she looked even more innocent now. Her eyes were closed, her breathing deep and slow, as she slowly came round from cumming on Lara's tongue. The he realised that she hadn't even been aware of what had happened. She had presumed, like he had, that the older woman was cleaning her pussy in preparation for her internal examination. That was when all reason went out of his mind.

Leaving the towel hanging over her knees, he made sure her legs were still bent up so that he had excellent access to her young pussy. What he really wanted to do was pull her to the edge of the couch, force his cock inside her and rape her but he also wanted to savour every moment of what was about to happen and that is what he decided to do.

"Christina, you are doing very well," he said to the drowsy girl. "Everything seems to be well; I just have to perform an internal exam but I will leave this towel here so that you don't have to see what I am doing; it will only embarrass you. Now I won't deny it might be painful for a moment and you might fell me pressing very hard against you but, don't worry, that is all perfectly normal."

The girl just lay there with a silly smile of satisfaction on her young face. The doctor was talking to her but she was only half listening. She could still feel her pussy tingling after Lara's cleaning -- where was Lara?- and she couldn't wait until the two of them could be in bed again together. She became aware of the doctor moving around under the towel Lara had draped over her knees and she was vaguely aware of the sound of a zip opening, but she didn't pay it any attention.

She was brought back to reality, however, when she felt him place two fingers at the very entrance to her pussy, her very wet entrance. She bit her bottom lip as he pushed his fingers in, amazed at just how tight she was, even after her massive orgasm. He had released his cock while she had been recovering but she still couldn't see it as she lay back, her eyes struggling to focus on the ceiling, his huge erection hidden by the towel. Again he had to use every ounce of strength not to rip her apart with his fingers but, instead, he slowly began to move his fingers in and out, opening her up ever so slightly for what was to come.

Christina had began to tense up but she told herself that this is what all grown women have to endure so she took a deep breath and forced herself to relax. She could never have know that the lubrication the doctor was now smearing between her lips was his own pre-cum and it was not his fingers which were doing the smearing but his hard cock.

"I'm ready, doctor. I know you have to do this."

And he did; but they were thinking about two very different things. He replaced his cock with his fingers again, determined he was going to make this memorable for both of them. He slid them in all the way then out again, in and then out, faster and faster, stretching her just a little bit more. He watched her face as he pumped her, her cheeks red, her naked breasts rising and falling more and more quickly.

Christina blushed as she felt his fingers go deeper and deeper but blushed even more when she heard the noise her wet pussy was making. And it wasn't just the noise; she could recognise the scent of her own arousal now and was horrified to think that she might cum again with the doctor standing so close.

She wasn't the only one who could smell her scent; it was driving him mad and he knew he had to take her, had to take her right now. With the towel still concealing what he was really doing, he took his hard cock and guided it to her wet hole. With both hands gripping the side of the couch, he pushed into her, feeling her hymen break as he pushed past it - hard. Christina cried out in pain, wondering if it was supposed to be so painful, wondering why the doctor was now thrusting his hips towards her. With the towel between them, she hadn't been able to see what sort of instrument he was using to examine her but it felt very hard and very big.

He looked down as the tears fell from her eyes and wondered if she had any idea what he was doing to her. He knew what she was doing to him; she was gripping his cock with her cunt and giving him the fuck of his life. In and out he thrust, deeper and deeper he plunged until he couldn't hold back any longer. Watching her writhing beneath him, he began to cum and began to fill her innocent pussy with his spunk.

Christina was writhing in pleasure now, rather than pain and when she watched the doctor's upper body tense, she suddenly felt the surprise of another orgasm wash over her. Her pussy seemed to tighten around whatever the doctor was using and squeezed it hard, causing even more ripples of pleasure to course through her trembling body.

Lara heard the moans and the screams from outside the office and ran back in. She burst through the door just in time to see the doctor try to stuff his softening cock back into his trousers. She looked then at Christina and saw the tell-tale signs of red-tinged spunk dripping from her pussy. Turning to the shame faced doctor she smiled.

"I guess we both got what we wanted. I can see no reason for Christina's report to say anything other than she is a very fit young girl."

He nodded in reply as he sat back down at his desk, ashamed but totally satisfied. Lara, meanwhile, helped a shaky Christina off the couch and back into her uniform. She smiled to herself, knowing that once again she had the upper hand.

0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers
12