Lara and Christina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers

"Show me your bedroom."

"No, sir, please don't make me go in there. That is my private room, just for my husband and I. Please, sir. I'll do anything you want in here."

"You'll do anything I want, anywhere I tell you, slut. Now show me your bedroom or do you want me to spank your arse again?"

Lara knew her poor bottom just couldn't bear any more beatings and she resigned herself to her fate. She was going to have to have to lead him to the room no-one ever entered except her husband and herself. Turning to the door she began to show him the way.

"Who gave you permission to stand up, whore? Get down on your hands and knees."

Lara held back a sob as she realised the depths of her humiliation and wondered how much further this monster was going to push her. Dropping to her knees, she leaned forward and began to crawl towards the door. James Sanderson walked behind her, smiling smugly, his eyes feasting on his employee's battered arse and the way her thong seemed to bury itself even deeper within her cheeks as she humiliated herself in front of him.

Reaching a closed door, she risked reaching up for the handle, turned it, pushed the door open then crawled forward into her usual sanctuary; the one room that was hers and her husband's, the one place where they could banish the rest of the world and play their own sexy games, was now about to be invaded by another man and Lara wondered if she would ever be able to pleasure her husband in here again.

Remaining on the floor, remaining on her hands and knees, she watched as he slowly undressed and lay on the large double bed; her bed, the bed she shared with her husband, the bed in which she had cum so many times, the bed on which she was about to be abused. He was naked but, although still clothed, with her naked breasts hanging down, her skirt around her waist, her tiny thong so wet it was hiding nothing, she was the one who felt exposed.

"Clean me up, bitch."

She crawled towards him and knelt by the side of the bed but he wanted more than this.

"No," he said. "Lie down on top of me. I want to eat your cunt while you clean up my cock and don't stop until I tell you to. Make sure you lick up all the spunk you let drip on to my balls too."

She reluctantly got into position on top of him, facing his feet, opening her legs as she lowered her pussy covered in her almost transparent thong to just above his face. Taking a deep breath, she started to clean his cock and balls of his own cum. He stared intently at the small piece of cotton covering her pussy lips and reached up to run a finger along its length. The whore really was soaking wet, as was her thong, and he lifted his head slightly to run his tongue along its length. Her knickers tasted amazing but he wanted more.

He always wants more, thought Lara as she felt him pull her thong to the side and bury his tongue lick along the length of her dripping slit. She shuddered involuntarily as her sensitive lips reacted to his mouth and prayed that he would not make her cum like this. She knew ,however, that despite having only just cum in her living room, her body was on sexual overload and she could feel her juices pouring down, knowing that she must be soaking his face and neck.

By now she had cleaned his cock and balls so he told her to get up and stand on the bed. She did as she was told, glad to be free of the taste of his cum but equally glad to be free of his tongue on her pussy. She stood on the bed as instructed, still in her high heels, tottering slightly, as he manoeuvred her into position. She faced the wall behind the headboard as he lifted on of her feet over his prone body so he now had the perfect view up her skirt. Telling her to remove it, she did so by unbuttoning it at the back and letting it slide down her stocking clad legs to land on his chest. Again he lifted one foot at a time to allow him to lift her skirt and throw it on to the floor. Running his hands up her stockings, he smiled as she shivered at his touch and watched the various emotions of lust and shame flitting across her face. Reaching the waistband of her soaking thong he stopped and looked once more at his victim. She had closed her eyes now, only too aware of what was about to happen, and he didn't disappoint. Pulling the tiny thong slowly down her legs, then off one foot after another, he brought them to his face, inhaling deeply before sucking her juices from the saturated crotch.

Looking up once more, he revelled in the sight of her sweet pussy, her lips puffy from reluctant excitement and the amount of times she had been fucked already. Grabbing hold of her still aching arse cheeks, he pulled her down on top of him so that her pussy lips were now inches from his mouth. Her clit too was just as excited, whether she wanted it to be or not, so he blew on it and watched as her whole body stiffened and trembled alternatively.

"Play with your tits."

Once more his instructions were crude and to the point. She brought her hands to her breasts and began to squeeze them grudgingly, only too aware of how close she was to cumming and how much she hated him for doing this to her; for making her play with her own breasts, for teasing her clit and licking her pussy but, most of all, for making her know that she was about to cum on his face as he lay exactly where her husband should be lying. Before he pushed her any further, though, he reached down to his pile of clothes, fumbled unseeingly with his trousers, then produced his phone once again. From his position on the bed he had a great view all the way up her body and it wasn't one he was going to miss. Snapping her playing with her own breasts as she looked down at her unseen lover, he knew this would be an invaluable addition to his new collection and an invaluable tool for her blackmail.

"Please sir, don't do this. Don't make me cum. Not like this. Not on my own bed. Please, sir."

As if he hadn't listened to a word she said, he pulled her down further and kissed her waiting pussy lips, and not just a quick kiss either, a long lingering kiss that had Lara's body trembling, reluctantly but violently. She was so wet from everything that had already happened to her; she had no control over the way her pussy was leaking but she still burned with the shame that it was another man's mouth she was sitting on; it was another man's tongue who was working its way between her lips and it was another man's face she was about to cum all over.

His tongue came out and flicked across her sensitive clit while his whole mouth covered her pussy completely and was flooded by her juices and by her taste. Occasionally giving her a moment's reprieve, he bit her lips gently but this served only to excite her body even more and she shuddered at the thought of her on-rushing orgasm. When he returned one last time to her throbbing clit, she screamed as the unwanted orgasm hit her, her whole body contorted by the wave that had washed over her.

As she fell to the side, unable to support herself any longer, he looked on in satisfaction, licking his lips, preparing for the next step. Lara curled up into a ball, her naked breasts hidden behind her arms but her naked pussy and arse very obvious to anyone who wanted to look. And James Sanderson definitely wanted to look. In fact, he wanted to look forever and grabbed his phone again to record this moment along with all the others in which he had humiliated his employee.

"Please, sir, please stop now. I can't take any more."

"Oh, I think you can, my little whore; I think you can take much more and you will. Get back up on to your feet."

As she rolled over to the opposite side of the bed and stood on ever weakening legs, he delivered his next instruction.

"Stand against the window."

She did so, glad to have some support at her back as she felt the cool glass against her body which seemed to be burning all over.

"No. Turn around so your neighbours can see your tits."

"Please, sir, no. If I do that, people might see me and tell my husband. Please don't make me do this."

"Ok."

Lara dared to breathe evenly again. Did he just say, "Ok"? Did he mean it? Was he finally going to stop? Had he finally had enough?

"If you don't want to do what I say then that's ok. You realise though, that you will lose your job instantly, your husband will hear why you lost it; and he will be sent copies of all the photos of you acting like a slut in his own home, not to mention a recording of you confessing to being a slut who needs to be punished. The choice is yours."

Lara cried in despair. She had no choice. She could not allow any of these things to happen. The only option remaining was to do what this monster commanded and to pray that he would be fully satisfied before her husband came home.

She turned round and looked out of the window. She had always loved this view but now she was scared to raise her eyes in case any neighbour was looking out of their own window, in case anyone was walking by and happened to look in her direction. If they had, they would have seen a dishevelled, distraught woman, staring back at them but, even worse, they would have seen her gorgeous naked breasts pressed against the window pane and, if they looked really closely, her face and hair covered in spunk.

She heard him moving behind her and shuddered as she felt his big hands on her round hips, roughly pulling her back a few steps from the window. As she did so, her legs automatically opened and he took this opportunity to slide his erect cock between her smooth thighs. She knew what was coming. She knew she was going to be fucked in her own home, in her own bedroom and, she knew, there was nothing she could do about it. Sliding his hard cock along the length of her slit, she tried to urge him on by pushing back against him. She didn't want this; she hated him for doing it but he was going to do it and all she could hope for was that he would be finished quickly and then maybe, just maybe, he would leave.

He felt her pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts and he knew he had finally defeated this sexy woman; he mistakenly thought she had given up and he would never have to fight her again. She was his for the taking anytime he wanted. Any time, anywhere, anyway, she was his. Knowing this, first his right hand then his left released their grip on her hips and slid up her sensual body to take hold of her naked tits. The more he touched her, the more he excited her body, the more she wanted to beg him to stop but she knew that would only delay the inevitable. She had to get him out of here, out of her bedroom, out of her house.

Squeezing her round breasts, his fingers captured her engorged nipples and he took great delight in pulling them even harder, running his fingers around them, pinching them, convinced in his own twisted mind that the size of her nipples proved she was enjoying herself.

"You're enjoying this, you whore, aren't you?"

She bowed her head and sobbed. Anyone one walking by at that moment would have seen her tits being mauled and presumed she was enjoying it but she hated every second of it. She couldn't help the way her nipples reacted; she couldn't help the way her pussy reacted. And she couldn't help but notice just how incredibly wet she was once again.

"No," she whispered, almost to herself.

"No? I think you do, slut. I think you're loving the way I'm playing with your nipples. I think you're loving the feel of my hard cock sliding along your slit. That's why you're pushing back against me, isn't it? That's why you pussy is dripping."

She knew the clock was ticking. She knew her husband would be home soon. She had to get this over with. She spread her legs wider and pushed back once more. James Sanderson smiled to himself and reached down from tormenting her nipple to play with her clit. She shuddered as soon as he touched her, rubbing her just the way she liked it, and she groaned in unwanted pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slut. I'm going to fuck you really hard. Is that what you want? Do you want me to fuck you hard with my fat cock?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," she lied. She had already been fucked so often today, she tried to tell herself once more wasn't going to make any difference. But she knew it was different. This was in her own home, in her own bedroom and the cock about to slide into her pussy was not her husband's

"Then beg me for it, slut. I want to hear you beg."

"Please do it. Please fuck me. Please fuck my cunt with you big hard cock."

She hated saying every single word but she would do almost anything, say almost anything just so this wicked man would leave her alone. He pushed down on her back and she was grateful that she was now hidden from the window but she was very, very conscious that her bottom was in the air and she felt even more vulnerable than she had felt all day.

Once more she felt him push his fat cock between her wet pussy lips and, with one mighty push forward, he was buried inside her. She had never felt so violated in this room before; she had never felt so abused in this room before; and she had never felt so full as she was taken from behind. He wasn't being gentle; he wasn't being kind. He was fucking her. He was using her for his own pleasure and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop him. Her body continued to betray her, continued to leak her juices along his cock and continued to tell him that she was loving every minute of it. He knew he was raping her but she wanted to be used like this, needed to be fucked like this. Or so he told himself.

Whether she wanted this or not was no longer an issue for Lara. She knew she wanted him to cum and to leave; she knew he was going to fill her pussy once again; and she knew she was going to cum on this monster's hard cock once again. He knew it too as he continued to taunt and verbally abuse her.

"Are you going to cum again, slut? Are you going to cum on my cock again, you whore? You want this so much don't you? I can see you pushing yourself back on to my cock. I can feel you squeezing my cock. I'm just standing here; it's you that's pushing your pussy back on to me. It's you who's fucking me."

His depraved words hurt her as much as the betrayal of her own body did. She told herself over and over that she was just trying to make him cum so she could get him out of the house before her husband returned but she knew how it must look to her rapist. She could feel her breasts hanging down beneath her; she could feel them swinging below her as she pushed herself back against him. And she knew he could see them too as he reached down and grabbed them.

"I love your tits, Lara. Do you want me to play with them while you fuck me? Do you want me to squeeze them hard, pinch your nipples, make them even bigger as your cunt swallows my cock?"

His words seem to drive them both on as Lara begged for him to cum while he began to really thrust harder and deeper into her, reaching from her breasts to slap her clit and make sure they both came at the same time. Her head was practically on the floor now, her body bent double, as her pussy began to grip his cock and squeeze it hard.

She began to scream as her orgasm hit her and those screams tipped him over the edge as he began to shoot his spunk deep inside her. Neither of them could stop cumming and, as her pussy filled again with his cum and her own juices, the amazing mixture began to squeeze past his cock, drip down his balls and soak both their thighs. There was no finesse from him; he was fucking her and he didn't care about anything else. There was no pretence from her; she was cumming whether she wanted to or not and she couldn't deny this evil man had fucked her all day like no one had ever fucked her before.

She had never been used like this before. Her husband loved her and made love to her. To this man still pounding her pussy she was just a piece of meat, a hole for him to fuck. Finally, he stopped; finally, he pulled out of her; finally she was able to stand up straight, leaving her pussy dripping with their cum and very aware of being empty.

"Sit down." She almost collapsed on to the edge of the bed.

"Open your mouth." Why did he always resume to strict instructions just before or just after he fucked her? She did as she was told.

"Clean my cock."

She was almost there. She would do one more thing for him and then he would leave. She was so desperate to see the back of him that she would have done anything. As he placed his softening cock between her lips and moaned in pleasure as her wet tongue began to taste herself off him, he actually was willing himself to get hard again but he knew it wasn't going to happen. Resigning himself to the fact that her other hole would have to wait until tomorrow, he pulled out of her and began to get dressed.

Lara nearly cried in relief as she watched him preparing to leave but he wasn't quite finished.

"Tomorrow is my son's eighteenth birthday. We are having a party for him and his friends. I want you to be there, dressed like a slut, and be prepared to be used like you've never been used before."

"But I'm supposed to be working at the nursing home tomorrow," she reminded him.

"Don't worry about that," he replied with a menacing grin. "From now on, you work wherever I tell you to work and do whatever I tell you to do. Don't forget to come properly dressed."

With that he left and Lara had only just got into the shower to wash away the evidence of her day's abuse when her she heard her husband walk in the front door.

0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers
12