Lara & The Blackout

Story Info
Lara thought she was alone at home during the blackout.
1.1k words
3.68
63k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blackout had been all over the news. Somewhere something had blew a transformer box and long story short half the state didn't have power. Lara's boss being the dick that he was wouldn't send anyone home early so here she was pulling into her driveway at close to 8pm. No street lights. No lamps burning in the windows. Just total darkness.

Lara sat in her car and stared at her small house. It had been almost a month since she was attacked and her attackers were never found. The really weird part was since then, she had become very promiscuous. She slept with 7 different guys in the last month, mostly one night stands, and this was definitely not like her. The sex was different too. She liked it rough now and she loved when they talked dirty to her. The attack had changed her.

Finally, Lara got out of her car and mounted the stairs. She put her key in the lock and opened the door, realizing that she had never changed the locks like she had planned. Instinctually she reached for the light switch but then shook her head remembering that there was no power.

She slowly walked into the living room all the while listening intently for any sounds of breathing or movement or sign of someone else being in the house. After a minute or two, she laughed and concluded that indeed she was alone.

Lara took her shoes off and headed into the bedroom. She threw her shoes to one side of the bed and she was about to take her dress off when she was suddenly grabbed from behind. A strong arm wrapped around her waist and a rough calloused hand covered her mouth.

"Don't make a sound." Growled the man, his breathe was on her ear. "Do as I say and I won't hurt you. Understand?"

Lara shook her head slowly and knew that this was one of her attackers from last month. He had been waiting for her.

"Now here's what's gonna happen." The voice moved to the other ear. "I am gonna let you go, you are gonna get on your knees and suck me till my cock is rock hard and then I am gonna fuck you like the whore you are. Got it?"

Again Lara nodded slowly. Amazingly she seemed to be getting turned on by this. The man slowly released his hold of her and reached down and pulled her dress over her head. He reached around her and cupped her left breast with his hand. "Oooooooh you have such nice tits for a slut." His other hand traveled down into her panties. "And a nice shaved pussy too."

He unhooked her bra and started to kneed both breasts from behind. Twisting her nipples harder each time. Lara was getting wet. His semi-hard cock was starting to rub against her ass and back. One of his hands moved down to her thongs and pushed them to the ground. "I am your destiny" he whispered and shivers went down her spine.

He stopped and said, "Now bitch get on your knees." Lara did not move. She shook her head. "I said get on your fucking knees and suck my dick now!" In one swift motion, he kicked the back of both of her knees and she fell against the bed, before Lara had time to

recover the attacker grabbed roughly by the hair and forced her to her knees. The full moon was shining into the bedroom and by the moonlight she came face to face with a hard cock that had to be 8 inches long.

"Now suck my cock bitch." He pushed her head toward him, yanking her roughly by her hair and she opened her mouth willingly as she felt his full member brush past her lips and stop at the back of her throat. He reached down with his other hand and grabbed more of her hair and started to slowly slide his cock in and out of her mouth. He gradually picked up the pace and started moving in and out of her mouth faster, her saliva lubricating his cock making it all the more easier to accomodate him.

"Look at me when you're sucking my cock you fucking whore." He moaned. Lara slowly looked up and saw that the man was naked except for the dark blue ski mask that was covering his face. She made eye contact with him and he smiled down at her all the while thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes grew wide with realization and she felt panic start to creep into her chest, just then he picked her up by her hair and threw her onto the bed. Quickly he grabbed her by the arm, dragged her up to the headboard and tied her wrist to one of the post with a leather strap. He walked to the other side and did the same to her other wrist.

He climbed onto the bed between her legs and roughly pushed her thighs apart. He lined his cock up and roughly jammed it into her. They both moaned together. To both of their surprise, Lara was very wet.

He pounded into her hard, grunting like an animal. She could feel the excitement inside her building. Whether she wanted it to or not, it was there. He was going all the way inside of her now. His balls were slapping against her ass, filling the room with a flesh on flesh sound.

"Look at me when I fuck you whore." She had no where to go. She looked into the dark eyes behind the ski mask and it excited him even more. She didn't think it was possible but he was fucking her harder now. She bit her lip to keep from moaning with pleasure that she didn't think she wanted. He groaned and started to shutter.

"Ooooooh yeah bitch. I'm cumming!" She felt his cock throb and the first splash of cum hit inside of her. Just then the first wave of her orgasm hit her and she felt herself grinding into him as they came together.

Without saying a word he withdrew from her, his cock becoming limp and turned and walked out of the bedroom. She was relieved he had left because the tiny waves of pleasure were still hitting her body and she didn't want him to see that. She thought she would be able to untie herself. She was just glad it was over.

Or at least she thought it was over until she saw a second man walk into the bedroom wearing nothing but a dark ski mask...