Lara & the End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was completely unresponsive.

She just kept on playing with herself as if she was alone in her bedroom.

Time was of the essence as the nuclear clouds and their fatal contaminants were within a few miles of reaching them.

They just had to grab her.

One of the boys went into her bedroom to get her flowery bedspread.

They laid it on the floor and lifted the woman from the couch to roll her into it.

The woman remained completely oblivious to their action as she kept on feverishly penetrating her vagina.

Once she was packed in the blanket, all five of them easily lifted her away.

They had grabbed all remaining supplies before leaving their home and accessed the underground compound through one of its many side entrances.

The group quickly traversed a labyrinth of hallways, doors, and down several flights of stairs to get to the main reinforced entrance of their secured bunker.

They stepped in past its gaping thick metal door, gently put the woman down on the floor, and heaved the door closed before securing its unbreakable locks in place.

Chapter 5

The shelter was a full underground building.

Since they had discovered it three years earlier, the young men had spent the bulk of their spare time designing, investing, and building a structure that could sustain life autonomously for decades.

One of the floors was a stock room with thousands of cans of food.

Another floor was used as a vegetable garden with various growing processes involving classical soil, geoponics such as hydroponics, and aeroponics. They had also dedicated a substantial area to aquaponics, the combination of aquaculture and hydroponics, to ensure a steady supply of proteins by raising aquatic animals such as snails, fish, crayfish or prawns in tanks.

A third floor was dedicated to water storage and water treatment.

A fourth floor was dedicated to all mechanical and power needs; between solar panels hidden all over town on the roofs of various structures, wind turbines, and the ability to generate and store power with the use of stationary bikes, electricity would never be a problem.

Three other floors were dedicated living spaces.

There was a huge open floor dedicated for all social, communal activities. The kitchen, dining area, and all manners of amenities such as books, entertainment, games, and music were located on that floor.

Another floor was dedicated for 5 huge bedrooms as well a huge communal bathroom.

The last floor was an exercise floor with a pool and a variety of exercise equipment, such as the aforementioned stationary bikes, which would help in generating and collecting electricity.

The young men looked at the door pensively.

A sense of imprisonment, doom and gloom passed over them as the final lock clicked into place.

They were quickly brought back to reality.

The young woman on the floor kept-on wriggling and writhing obscenely in her blanket.

They looked at each other perplexed.

There was clearly something abnormal with her behavior.

Chapter 7

After the young men had wrapped Lara up in her blanket, she retreated further into herself.

The blanket had formed a cocoon or a womb of sorts. She felt secured and protected and warm in the soft sheathing of the bedding.

She felt swaddled by the physical restraints.

The constant full contact on her entire body further accentuated her libidinous desires.

The cozy warmness pushed her further into her delirious sexual escape. It felt good to be hot and sweaty in the confines of her blanket.

When the young men unrolled the cocoon, she felt cold and out of place. The light hurt her eyes.

She wanted to be warm and hot again.

She wanted physical contact.

She acted on pure instinct unaware of her own actions.

She grabbed onto the legs of one of the young men and was content with the body heat.

But that was not enough.

She began pulling at his pants, undressing him until he lost his balance and fell on the blanket next to her.

She pulled at his clothes until his lower half was bare and, once that was the case, she latched onto his dick and sucked on it until it became hard.

Then she kept on sucking until she was rewarded with his sperm.

It did not take long for her to draw man-milk out of him. She sucked him clean.

The other young men just stood there in disbelief as to what was happening before them.

All of them, except for one, were virgins. None of them had ever been in the presence of a woman with such raw sexuality.

Once she had sucked the first young man and had felt him soften in her mouth she moved onto her next feeding.

Lara was insatiable.

Within half an hour, she had drawn-out and swallowed the seeds of all five nerds. They had not lasted long in her hot welcoming mouth.

But the girl was still disconnected from reality.

She was still in her frenzied erratic state.

She went back to the first cock and brought it back to life to feed on it once again. She treated herself to a second feeding with all five cocks.

And still she wanted more.

Chapter 8

The young men, however, were completely spent and drained.

They had been ill prepared for the woman's advances. They were completely taken aback and surprised when she had forcefully stripped them to suck on each of their penises.

They clearly enjoyed this new experience which they were all discovering for the first time.

Yet, they realized that the woman's behavior was manic and irrational. She would not halt her sexual "assault" on their soft dicks.

There was no stopping her.

Unable to get her under control, they wrapped her back into the blanket and, amazingly, she went back to finger fucking herself furiously.

The group did not know what to do.

They resolved to put her under an ice-cold shower to see if she would snap out of it.

They gently lifted the blanket and carried her down to the bathroom.

The bathroom was a huge room with several showers lined up along one of the walls. It was very Spartan and functional.

Had the young men been given more time to prepare for the apocalypse, they might have redesigned the room to have a bit more luxurious amenities.

However, the bathroom was the first room of their project when they had first started revamping the bunker. At the time, they had not yet begun earning the bountiful income that would eventually be filling their coffers. And so, the room only had the most basic of amenities.

When they set the woman down on the bathroom floor, they tried to figure out how to proceed with her shower.

It seemed evident that some of them would have to get wet too.

They got down to their tidy whities.

It was a mistake.

When they unrolled the blanket, the young woman once again leapt-up towards their young cocks.

They managed to drag her under the showerheads and turned on the water.

However, she ripped their undies off.

Soon, all five of the young men had raging hard-ons. At that age, recovery is quick and the young virgins could not resist the charms of the horny woman.

This time, Lara brought one of the young souls down and straddled him before impaling herself on the pulsating member.

There were four other hard dicks to tend to and she wanted to tend to them all.

She grabbed one of the dicks and made him kneel behind her. In no uncertain terms, she made it clear that she wanted him to insert himself in her ass.

The insertion was slow and deep but, once the double penetration was accomplished, she set the rhythm and got ready for the three other waiting cocks.

Lara oversaw the symphony that was about to start.

Like a maestro, she directed the young men around her and soon the bathroom filled with the resonance of grunts and moans as the woman took care of the nerds.

While her pussy and ass were being pounded, she masturbated two other cocks while giving head to the fifth one.

The physics of this accomplishment seemed too unreal to be true.

Yet, the woman managed all her dicks.

Under her tutelage, the group orgasmed in unison.

The young inexperienced men quickly flooded her cavities while the two dicks that she was handling covered her with semen.

All six participants collapsed in a pile of thoroughly fucked flesh.

But Lara could not be satiated.

Shortly after, she came out of her blissful stupor and tried to reanimate one of the limp dicks...

12