Lara and the Headmaster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

"Not on the evidence of that recording and not according to what your Headmaster said in his letter. Do you really expect me to take the word of such a slut as you over the respectable ladies and gentlemen who teach at your school? No, I don't believe you, Lara. Your Headmaster has asked your aunt and me to ensure that you are punished this week before you go back to school on Monday and punished you shall be."

At that the door opened and in walked Lara's aunt but not as Lara had ever seen her. The older woman had always dressed in long dresses or skirts, baggy blouses with no hint of the womanly body beneath her dull clothes. Lara could only stare now at the transformed woman before her. Dressed in tight, black corset her tits were pushed up and the half cups couldn't contain the magnificent nipples of the older woman. Her long, slender legs were encased in black, silk stockings attached to her black suspender belt. Her black patent shoes had heels higher than Lara had ever seen but none of this was what held her gaze. In front of her aunt's pussy was a black, plastic cock – bigger than any Lara had seen so far. All the men in the Headmaster's office and her uncle had looked about the same size but her aunt's cock seemed to be at least two inches longer. Lara trembled at the though that it might be used on her and wondered how such a thing could fit in anyone, least of an inexperienced girl like her.

"This is where your punishment begins, Lara," said her uncle to his disbelieving niece.

What had the last few hours since she had returned home if not punishment? She had been even more embarrassed knowing it was her own relatives that were making her cum this time – and, even worse, knowing she had made her own aunt cum. She watched as her aunt and uncle embraced each other and kissed with a passion she had never seen in them before. When her uncle knelt down in front of his wife and started to suck her plastic cock, Lara decided that the whole world had gone mad. Here she was, almost naked, sitting on the floor of her aunt and uncle's living room, the sounds of her orgasms still emanating from the TV, while her uncle was sucking her aunt's plastic cock.

When her aunt lay down on the rug in front of the TV and her uncle pulled Lara to her feet then positioned her over her aunt, the young girl dumbly complied. She knew what was to come next but couldn't see how such a thing was possible. She knew that more men than she had ever imagined had fucked her in the school office but she still didn't believe her pussy could accept the plastic monster that pointed up from her aunt.

Her uncle put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to meet her first ever black cock. As her aunt pointed it at the young girl's pussy, Lara felt the tip of it touch her outer lips and stopped. Her uncle would not allow this, however, and simply pushed down her more forcefully. As the long, thick cock plunged deeper into her still tight cunt, Lara could feel herself being stretched like never before.

Just when she thought she could take no more her aunt thrust her hips up just as her uncle pushed her down and Lara felt herself fully impaled on the older woman's huge tool. Allowing her just a moment to adjust to being so full, her uncle pushed her forward until she was lying on top of her aunt. Their tits were now squashed against each other and Lara's tears flowed once again as her aunt reached up and started to suck on her niece's large nipples.

Her uncle, meanwhile, was behind Lara simply revelling in the sight of his wife's plastic cock fucking in and out of his niece's tight cunt. The black cock looked so good as Lara's tight lips were stretched wide by it. His wife was obviously enjoying it as her hips were driving up to punish their niece in a way she would never forget. He could see that Lara was crying again but that was obviously just pretend as no one but a true slut would have been able to take his wife's black cock so easily. His niece was also very red in the face but he was sure that was just from exertion rather than her so-called embarrassment.

When he saw that Lara was ready to cum once more, he got into position. When her orgasm exploded through her body, he knelt down between the open legs of his wife and niece and placed his rigid cock at the engorged entrance to Lara's cunt. Laying his own cock along side his wife's plastic one, he started to push in.

Lara was still coming down from her latest unwanted orgasm when she felt her uncle lying on top of her. She also felt his prick trying to get in to her already filled pussy and tried to push him off.

"Please, uncle, you can't. I can't take anymore. Please don't do that."

Her tears were ignored as her uncle told himself that he was only following the recommendations of his niece's headmaster and that they were all doing this for her benefit. He ignored her protestations and, as his wife held the young girl down, he forced himself into her already ravaged cunt.

Lara screamed for mercy but the two adults had already decided they would have to ignore this and continue to fuck her no matter how much she cries so fuck her they did. Very soon they got into a rhythm with their young niece between them. She was incredibly tight still and when her uncle felt her pussy walls tighten around his and his wife's cocks, there was no holding him back. He thrust one more time deep into his niece and filled her young cunt with his cum.

Lara knew she was crying more from the pain when her uncle first pushed in to her but, once again, her body had betrayed her and had started to cum just as her uncle had cum too. Now she lay there, sandwiched between her two guardians, as she could feel the mixture of their juices running down her legs. This was the worst embarrassment yet in her young life but her uncle had further instructions for her.

"Once you have cleaned up your aunt's cock with your mouth, Lara you will go up to your room and put on a pair of the regulation school knickers that you are supposed to wear. You will wear the same pair all weekend and give them to your Headmaster on Monday morning as evidence that you have been punished in the proper way."

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers
12