Lara and the Zombie Apocalypse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He concentrated to use his auditory sense. Maybe he could hear where Lara was? Could he find her that way?

The banging, the feet dragging, and finally the sound of her voice made it to his ears, and the connection that had been dormant for years passed the information onto his waking brain.

He got up and started up the stairs towards Derrick and Lara.

They were tussling in the doorway of her room at the end of the hallway.

Derrick was holding "Naked Lara", grabbing her, lifting her, pushing her.

There was so much touching, so much rubbing, so much friction and heat and contact.

Billy wanted to touch Lara too, he thought, as he stood observing their physical interaction.

The pair finally made it to the room and Billy followed along.

He saw Derrick unceremoniously bend Lara face down over the edge of the tall rustic bed.

He saw Derrick lower his pants as Lara tried to crawl away from him.

Derek grabbed onto her hips to keep her close to him.

Lara was fighting with all her might.

She was tetanized at the thought of being penetrated.

She knew that her body would betray her. She could feel that the floodgates of her sexual arousal were going to be breached.

Why did this feel so good when it felt so wrong at the same time?

Derrick was busy trying to remove his boots as his pants were stuck around his ankles.

Again, Lara tried to crawl away from him and Derrick kept on bringing her down; keeping her ass back over the edge of her mattress.

Even the simple back and forth dance was adding to Lara's arousal. Being dragged naked across the soft bed cover added so many sensual sensations to the shamefully exciting buildup of intercourse. She did not want this yet at the same time she did.

Billy watched the scene unfold from the hallway.

He did not know what was happening.

All he knew was that Dereck was touching Lara and that Lara was beautiful. Lara looked so soft laid out on her feathery welcoming duvet. She was so pink and red and wet and sweaty and taut. Her beautiful limbs were stretching and flexing and bending.

Derrick pinned Lara in place with his weight. He pressed on her lower back with his left hand as his right hand pushed her head into the bed cover. He lined his hard prick with her vagina and slowly started penetrating her intimate flesh. He started fucking her from behind as he muffled her cries of ecstasy into the mattress.

It was a shock to be cumming so hard so fast and Lara was relieved to have her screams of pleasure muted by the duvet.

She had not wanted this and, for some reason, being made to experience something she did not want made the pleasure being forced out of her even more enjoyable.

Lara's climax erupted and exploded intensely as Derrick's hot flesh penetrated her.

Due to her thorough humiliation and shame, her fluids had stewed and simmered and felt like hot liquid lava.

Billy did not comprehend what was happening but he was hypnotized by the action.

There was something so primal and feral going on that it woke up another part of his brain.

He wanted to touch Lara on her bed like Derrick was touching her.

His dick started getting hard in his pants for the first time in his life.

The quick animalistic coupling had woken up his sexual desire.

Derrick quickly ejaculated in Lara's smoldering pussy as he felt her vaginal walls clamp around his engorged member.

Lara collapsed. Exhausted by the physical and emotional roller coaster ride she had just taken.

As she recovered from her climactic high, she kept on drowning in the shame of having been seen naked by her little brother Billy. That shame kept on feeding the fire burning between her legs.

She did not know that her little brother had just witnessed her coupling too.

She did not know that Billy wanted to fuck Lara too.

12